where are they...

Saranghae...Oppa

After bidding goodbye to the others...Kang Gary drove himself back home..with one main intention...he needed to meet the Park siblings...while driving...he tried to call Shin Ri's phone...but still...it went straight to her voicemail box..he dialed Jung Ri's phone...it was inactive...after a few times...he decided to call Gil...

" Hey hyung...where are you??..."

GIL: " Hey Kang Gary...Im in the studio....where are you??..did you heard about Jong Kook's r*ping incident??...man...it was all over the news...unbelievable...how could he do that to his own girlfriend??..."

" Yah...heard about it....and thats why all of us were stucked here...only now I managed to drive home..too many reporters around...but still bro...he's still innocent until he's proven guilty.."

GIL: " You are on your way??...hell yeah..that will be great..because we needed to focus on our new showcase...they just send me the details few hours ago...waiting for you in the studio bro..."

" Oh...come on hyung...give me a break...aisshh..Im still exhausted after a long shoot...now I have to drive alone....you should be thoughful of me...."

GIL: " Yah Kang Gary...since went you become so pampered??..it must be Song Ji Hyo's pesona...wow...Im damn amazed...(I know Im supposed to say Shin Ri...but she is...aisshhh)"

" Yah hyung...not her...definitely not Song Ji Hyo...wrong name...its Shin Ri..Park Shin Ri..hahaha..well I need to know...what happend to the Park siblings??...none of them could be contactable..where are they??....do you know anything, hyung???..."

GIL: " Oh...I thought youre with Song Ji Hyo...mmmm....Gary ah..they are out of Korea...but I didnt know where...( Im so sorry bro...I have to lie to you...Im so sorry...)"

" What??!!...but why Shin Ri didnt tell me anything about it??...bro..when did they leaved??..any infos??"

GIL: " Mmm...I..I..didnt know much bro...they just told me to send them straight to the airport...thats all...( I wish I could tell you about her Gary ah...aisshhh...I feel sorry for my buddy...sorry Shin Ri...I have to tell him the truth..)"

" Hyung...are you telling me the truth??!!...why do you sound different??...is there anything that I need to know, hyung??..."

GIL: " I tell you what...why dont you drive yourself to the studio..I will tell you everything about Shin Ri...where she is now.....drive carefully okay...Im waiting for you..."

" Thank you hyung...I knew it...yesss...okay...wait for me okay..."

He ended the call with a wide smile on his face...he knows his love instinct is strong...he could feel something went wrong...she was not her actual self..she must be hiding something...and Gil is the best person to know about it...as he was the last person to be with them....he drive straight to his studio...

" Shin Ri...no matter how far youve been...you'll always near to me...as I have reserved a special place for you....it is deep inside my heart..."

===================================

Ji Hyo tried to open her eyes...but something was blocking her eyes..she tried to move her body...suddenly she nearly jumped as she realized she was tied up on a pillar...her hands was tied behind..her eyes was blindfolded by a piece of cloth..even her legs was tied too...she was freaking out..

" Helppp!!....Eun Min!!!....Jong Kook oppa!!!...where are you guys??!!!...help me!!!....Eun Min!!!...Jong Kook oppa!!!...let me go...!!..why am I tied up like this??...what have I done??...Oppaa!!!...Eun Min!!..."

" Ji...ji...Hyooo..ahhh..."

" Op..oppaaa...is that you??!!..Jong Kook oppa??!!...where are we oppa??..where is Eun Min??..I couldnt see anything oppa....please untie me oppa...release me...oppa.. we need to find Eun Min oppa..."

" Ji...ji..Hyo aahh...I...I...cant...I cant walk....they...they...bit and hit...me...until...both...of...my ankle was broken.....aahhh....I...I...wishh...I..can..release...you...."

" Wae oppa???...who did that to you??...hows your cuts oppa??!!...talk to me oppa...please...Im so scared..."

" They...they..pour lime....lime juice...on..my..cuts.....Im...feeling...numb...."

Ji hyo was crying loudly...she couldnt imagine the pain and suffercation that Jong Kook has to bare with...she was clueless...who did this to them...where is her manager....what happend to them....all of her thoughts mixed up...

" Eun Min ahhhh!!!!...where are you!!!......oppaaa....where is she???...did you see her...oppa....tell me!!..."

" No..Ji....Ji..Hyo...she....she...is...not...here.......arghhhhhhhh....."

" Oppa....stay awake....please...keep on talking to me.....I need you to be with me... dont give up on me oppa...."

" Ji...Ji..Hyo...some...someone....is...here......he...he......"

" Who oppa....who??....he who, oppa???...tell me....oppa??!!!...answer me....Kim Jong Kook answer me.....oppa!!!!"

All she heard was only footsteps....he couldnt hear Jong Kook's voice anymore...she was confused..suddenly....she felt something warm is touching her waist..hugging her from behind.....her heart was beating wild...her sadness mixed up with anger....

" Stop it...who are you??...what do you want??!!...let me see your face...who are you??!!...why are you doing this to me??!!..."

She heard nothing from that person...she tried to smell the scent...but it doesnt familiar to her...she keep on shouting and cursing...when suddenly a strong slap touches her face twice...she cried in pain....

" Who are you??....what have I done wrong??!!...let me go!!...let me go now!!...what do you want??!!..if you want money...or my belongings..you can have it...but pleasee...just let me go...."

That person was just smiling..she is "the voice"...watching "her puppets" begging and pleading...asking what was her fault..."the voice" just grinned..as reaching a phone and sending a message.....to her brother

To : CJ oppa

The two pigs already here..the male was injured badly and was taken away for his "special treatment"...and the female is with me now...what's next??...

Within few minutes...she received a reply...she grinned widely....

Good job my dongseng...Im so proud of you..until now you managed to make that pig trusted you..Im impressed with your acting as her manager.. hahaha...bravo!!..mmm..perhaps you would love to "pamper" her with your way..hahaha...I'll be there tomorrow...Im going to surprise her...and her until she couldnt walk...hahaha..

From: CJ oppa

"The voice" walked towards Ji Hyo...and she pulled Ji Hyo's hair roughly...with her left hand..Ji Hyo cried in pain...she was trembling...."the voice" was just smiling...as she run her tounge on Ji Hyo's face...right and left..

" Get of me!!..stop pulling my hair....let me go!!...argghhh..stop it you b*stard!!....let me go!!...somebody help!!...help me!!!...arghhhhh.....LET ME GO!!!!"

Every time she screamed..."the voice" just smile...she absorbed the screams as a music to her ears..."the voice" roughly reached for Ji Hyo's blause...tearing it a part....Ji Hyo was crying and screaming hysterically....as she was totally on her bare skin expect for her bra and underwear.."the voice" signal her first assistant to bring her something..

" No....stoppp!!!...pleasee!!!...dont!!!....dont do this to me!!...please!!...."

Ji Hyo could hear some footsteps....she was trembling hard...she couldnt see anything and someone is making her n*ked..she was so scared...her tears couldnt stop streaming down her cheek...she was worried about Jong Kook and Eun Min...she didnt heard anything from them...deep inside her heart...she was praying to GOD...send someone to rescue them...when suddenly..she could feel something really cold touching her bare skin...she nearly jumped and tried to struggle hard..it was ice...

" What are you doing???!!!....stop it....pleaseeee....!!!...where is Eun Min??..where is she??!!..where is Jong Kook oppa..??..tell me...tell meeee!!!!"

"The voice" smile widely...as she take a foil square packet with her...reaching for the bowl of ice and asking her first assistant to cut the foil...it was a c*ndom...her first assistant puts the ice inside the c*ndom...she grinned...as she knows Ji Hyo is going to suffer hard....when the icy c*ndom ed her p*ssy roughly....suddenly the door was knocked by her other assistant..."the voice" quickly hide herself...and signal her first assistant to open the door...they are dragging Jong Kook with them..although he was weak..but he managed to see Ji Hyo who was tied up to the pillar.....the first assistant quickly instructed them to blindfold him...so that he couldnt recognized "the voice" who was in the room......Jong Kook was badly injured...he was breathing heavily...they throw him on the dried grass...

" Ji...Ji Hyo...ah....Oppa..is backk...."

" Oppa??!!...Im so scared..oppa...help me oppa...I want to get out from here....its too scary oppa....pleasee..."

" Mianhe...Ji..Hyo..ah....oppa....is too...weak....Im...not...a...spar...ta...any..more..."

"The voice" grinned....she moved from her hiding spot...she's holding the icy c*ndom..walking...approaching Ji Hyo....she pulled Ji Hyo's underwear roughly...Ji Hyo was traumatized...she crossed her legs as tight as she could..she struggled not to loose her underwear...

" Nooo.....pleasee...dont do it!!!....pleaseee....!!....aarghhhh....let me go!!!...."

But "the voice" ignored Ji Hyo's voice...her first assistant brings her a sharp knife...and cut Ji Hyo's underwear sideways...Ji Hyo was crying hard...she knows..she was crying for her life.."the voice" and her first assistant forcely pulled Ji Hyo's leg apart..spreading it widely...Ji Hyo could feel what would happend to her...her heart beats nearly stops..."the voice" stare at the icy c*ndom...raising it high..reaching Ji Hyo's p*ssy...she thurst the icy c*ndom into Ji Hyo's...Ji Hyo screamed crazily....in pain...Jong Kook was surprised to hear Ji Hyo's screaming crazily...as if she was pleading for her life...he tried to sit...but he failed as his ankle started to swollen...pretty bad...

" Arrghhhhhh...it hurts!!!....no....oppaaaaa!!!...help me..arghhh...!!!..its damn cold!!!...( God please...I rather die from being torture like this....Kang Gary...pleasee..help me...wish youre here to help me....)"

" Let....her...go....pleasee....( mianhe Ji Hyo...I failed to protect you...as my ace...)"

"The voice" laugh out loud...watching the two pigs hardly being tortured...she asked her first assistant to continue her ing work....she decided to leave the room...tomorrow she'll comeback and visit them with her brother....she smile all the way as she heard Ji Hyo's shouting crazily...

" This is nothing compare to what you have done to my brother, Song Ji Hyo...trust me..even if I take your life away..it wouldnt be enough to pay my brother's suffercation.."