sweet revenge

Saranghae...Oppa

" Hee Jin??"

Jong Kook rub his eyes again and again..He doesn't believe that she's standing in front of him.Mean while Gwang Soo is still puzzled by Jong Kook's reaction.

" Yes,its me oppa..Hee Jin..missed me so much ha?"

She give him a hug..a tight and warm hug..She closed both of her eyes.Feeling the warmth of his hug..Deep in her heart..She was still in love with him but he barely knew about it.He pulls her to sit next to him.

" Gwang Soo ah..this is my friend..HeeJin.She's one of the top Asian models.."

Gwang Soo nodded shyly.. His cheek blush and he started to sing a love song.Jong Kook just laugh to see how foolish his dongseng behaved.

" Hyung..she's so beautiful..I feel that I'm really in love and ready to get marry now.."

" Yah Gwang Soo...dream on, she 'll never be attracted to you.You are not even in her list as her ideal man"

" Yah hyung, why you're so mean.She don't even say anything.As far as I'm concern, if a lady remain silent while a man try to woo her,it means that the lady likes the man too.Am I right Miss Hee Jin?"

She just smile....she cant answer Gwang Soo's questions..Jong Kook feels annoyed with his dongseng's words.He knows that she's not comfortable with it.But he can't blamed his dongseng as he didn't know about their past...yes between him and Hee Jin. The woman he used to love more then anybody else.He even begged for her not to leave him but she still insist..pursuing hher dream..expanding her career as a model.He still remember the arguement that they had and the fight that ends their relations.. He's been clouded by the bitter and hurtful memories with her.

Hee Jin realised that the man besides her is quite..She tap his arm...Even Gwang Soo started to wave his hand infront of Jong Kook's face but he didn't seems to respond.

"Oppa...what's wrong?.Are you okay?"

"Ne.. I'm okay..perhaps I'm a little bit off because I'm tired.Just ended a work out session with Gwang Soo..Isn't it right my dongseng?"

" Yes Miss Hee Jin, me and hyung always spends our time in the gym.Hyung..I'm going off now.I'm so tired as my muscles starts to ache when they expand..thank you for the food,hyung..Miss Hee Jin,I'm leaving now..hope we will meet again and went that time comes,I'll make sure that you'll be falling in love with me..hahaha"

" Yah Gwang Soo..stop dreaming..hurry up go back home.Your saloon girl is waiting for you.."

Gwang Soo laugh as hard as he could be.He waive at them and bid goodbye.Feeling awkward sitting with his ex girlfriend,Jong Kook tried to start a conversation..Though he felt hurt when she decided to leave but he was grateful because right after the break up..He met Ji Hyo..He started to smile when it comes to Ji Hyo..her clumsiness..mong look..everything about her was so right..so perfect..He's truly in love with her..but she's still dating someone..

Hee Jin taken back from the look on Jong Kook's facial expression.He looks happy..glowing as he is in love..She stare and study his face from his hair..he change his hair color....what he did what??...omo he dye his hair..moving down to his forehead..eyes...yess his small eyes..it maybe small but its the attraction...main attraction...those pair of cute eyes..Jong Kook realised that Hee Jin is staring at him without blinking..

"Hee Jin ah...it's been a long time we haven't met..So how's life?Did everything went well for you as you wish?"

Hee Jin didn't answer him...she remain silent..suddenly tears dropped from her eyes..she started to sob...

" Oppa...I'm sorry.. I've shouldn't leave you..I regretted my decision, Oppa...Yes, I succeed in chasing and making my dream a reality bbbbuuuttt......."

" But what Hee Jin?"

" I feel emptiness, oppa...my life was empty without you...it's meaningless for me..I need you oppa..I'm coming back for good..Please oppa..I can't forget you..I'm not happy and can't be happy without you...I sssttilll looovveesss......"

Before she could end up her sentence...Jong Kook's finger is already on her lips...He shooked his head while giving her a fake smile..

" Hee Jin ah..I'm not worth it...remember?? I don't deserved to be with you..I'm nothing to you..You said you'll be happy without me as you can seek for good looking guys..do you still remember??.You said I'm a pathetic old boyfriend thats only knows to use you..taking advantage of you for my benefit..I'm nobody to you..remember??..How I begged to you..I kneeled in front of you..I lowered myself to the lowest point for you...Its okay Hee Jin ah..I'm all good..I'm doing fine..even better without you around..Thanks to you and I managed to know my strongest point...."

He took a long sigh...he feel satisfied after letting it all out...a big burden just been removed from his heart..She is still crying..begging for forgiveness... She's in his shoes...in his situation before..

" Hee Jin ah...I hope this will be the last time I see you..I don't want to see you anymore and please don't appear in front of me anymore...we are not even friends...we both are strangers...the old Kim Jong Kook already died on the day you choose to leave.."

Her cries become loud...she knows...she truly hurt him...badly...He just walk away without looking back...she regrets....

"Oppa...no matter what it takes...no matter how hard its going to be...I promise myself..I'll make you come back to me...you'll be mine..only mine..."