wae????

Saranghae...Oppa

Jong Kook quickly off the heater when he heard a loud knock on the door..he smile widely because he knows that was Ji Hyo trying to interrupt his bath..he purposely remain silence and hide himself behind the shower curtains.Meanwhile for Ji Hyo she couldn't wait to hand over the dye towel to Jong Kook and dying to see the dye colours sticked on Jong Kook's body and face..She pretends to be nice and clearing her throats..

 

" Oppa...open up..I bring your towel to dry you up..Pali..Pali...or else we are going to be late for shopping"

 

Jong Kook remain silence..he was trying hard not to laugh..As for Ji Hyo..she was curious why Jong Kook didn't reply her at all..perhaps she knocked too soft but the sound of water running already stopped..

 

" Yah this oppa really testing me..wait until I get my hands on you.."

 

She tries to soften her voice and tries to call Jong Kook again...

 

" Oppaaaaaaa...paliiii...paliii...we are going to be late...for..."

 

Before she could end her sentences, Jong Kook reply her with a sarcastic tone while opening the bathroom door..

 

" for what Ji Hyo yah..couldn't wait to see my y body again or you couldn't wait for our first night.."

 

" Yah Kim Jong Kook..dream on..who says I'm going to spend my first night with you..I prefer to be with Dong Wook because he will looked good in the shimmering lights..."

 

" wae???...who???...okay..fine then..go and call him..ask him to accompany you today..I'm not in a mood"

 

Jong Kook tries to hide his jealousy whenever Ji Hyo mentioned another male celebrities although he is her best friend..he pouted his lips and slowly trying to close the door..when suddenly..

 

" Kim Jong Kook!!..stop acting like a kid..although you're as big as an elephant..I don't mind having you as my....aishhhh opppaaaaaa...hurry up will you..we are late for shopping.."

 

Jong Kook smile widely when Ji Hyo tries to persuade him...he tries to be naughty to her...

 

" what's with the sweet and seducing voice Ji Hyo ah...you wouldn't mind to have me as your husband eh??...ready to be my future bride...mmmmmmm and you're a fast learner..a good practice..a wife bringing her husband a towel after bath..."

 

" Oppa...I'm being nice because you've promise me that you'll accompany me to shopping..and one more thing...DREAM ON that I'll be your future bride..I rather get married to a tiger instead of you..big JUMBO!!!"

 

She handed him the towel and showed him her merong face before running away to her room..She closed the door and locked it..She started to count...1...2..

 

Jong Kook grabbed the towel with a huge smile on his face..looking at Ji Hyo and her cute merong face while using the towel without looking at it...he quickly wipes his upper body and face when suddenly..

 

A loud voice can be heard....

 

" SONG JI HYO!!!!!!"

 

He realised his face and skin turned into a purple colour...he was stunned and frozed..while for Ji Hyo..She started to giggle...trying to close to ensure her giggle won't be heard...but it burst into laughter when Jong Kook knocks her door while screaming...

 

" Yah Ji Hyo...wae...wae???...how am I supposed to go out with this look??!!..yah Song Ji Hyo...open up the door..why are you doing this to me??..it won't go off that fast you know..."

 

She couldn't help herself but to open the door and looked at the "brand new tent Jong Kook"..She couldn't stop laughing at him..

 

" Oppa...you look cute in purple..obviously incredible hulk is green but you are the Korean incredible hulk...the purple Kookie...furthermore you don't need to tant your skin anymore..I've helped you for free oppa.."

 

" Yah you naughty girl...you'll pay for this..."

 

Jong Kook quickly pushes the door and hugged Ji Hyo as hard as he can..Ji Hyo was so shocked with Jong Kook's fast act..She failed to react and protect herself...Jong Kook pushes his lips into hers..she was electrocuted by his lips..but inside her heart..She was hunger for his touch...when suddenly he bit her lips and make her scream....

 

" opppaaaaaa!!!! You're so mean..why do you have to bite me??!!.."

 

" wae??..enjoying the kiss so much??angry because I bite your lips or because I spoilt the kissing moment"

 

" NO I'M NOT!!!..I'm angry because you bite me!!..."

 

" liar...liar...you're angry because I spoilt the kissing moment...you're blushing!!!"

 

" Yah purple kookie!!..you want to die??!!"

 

Jong Kook just burst into laugh when he heard Ji Hyo's threats..

 

" How many people have you killed??..Ji Hyo ah..you don't even dare to kill an ant...the roughness thing that you would do was just pulling Gwang Soo's hair and other running man members...."

 

Before Jong Kook could finishes his words..Ji Hyo smile widely and jumped towards him..reaching his head and pulled his hair with her full strength..

 

" including you oppaaaaa....."

 

Jong Kook shouted his heart out..Ji Hyo did pulled his scalp too as he could feel the burning sensation on his head..after few seconds..She felt satisfied slowly she released her hand from Jong Kook's head..

 

" serves you right oppaaaa..."

 

"Yah Ji Hyo ah...are you serious you need me to accompany you after everything that you've done to me?.."

 

" of course oppa..you've promised me right??..moreover it's going to be your punishment...hmmmm..last night's incident...remember??"

 

" Ji Hyo ah..I knew I've promised you...but how can I go out with this purplish skin..people will laugh...they will recognize me...aisshhhh..."

 

" don't worry oppa...I've prepared everything for you...you will not be Jong Kook for today..but....you'll be song kook..."

 

Ji Hyo's giggle turns into a big laughter as she showed him the "bra design t-shirt and the special short..Jong Kook's eyes nearly popped from his eye socket..he nearly fainted when he saw those special brand made clothes by Ji Hyo..he swallowed his saliva hard..

 

" are you joking Ji Hyo??...I'm not going to wear that...I'm going to look like a woman..."

 

" opppaaaaaaaaa...pleaseeeeeeeee.....only for today....pleaseeeeee.."

 

" no...I'm not wearing it"

 

"Opppaaaaaaaaaa...pleaseeeeee...."

 

" still no..."

 

Ji Hyo knows Jong Kook's weaknesses...she does a cute face expression and gives him a kiss on his cheek...he blushed yet surprised with Ji Hyo's naughty act...he melted...

 

"Okay...I'll do it for you...but it's going to be only for today..."

 

" thank you oppaaaaaa.....saranggggggggg...hahahahaha..."

 

Jong Kook took the clothes and walked towards the guest room...mumbling to himself..he can't imagine what will Ji Hyo plan to do next...as for Ji Hyo...she smiles widely....

 

" you're going to be sorry oppa for messing with me...I'm going to take you to the inner wear shop...you're going to be my model...trying and changing into bras and undies....I can't imagine how you'll react but I'm so sure you're going to look cute.."

 

She laughs while combing a long wig which she had as a gift from the running man members while she was admitted in the hospital...she tied two ponytails on the wig...

 

"You'll surely looked cute song kook..."