misunderstanding

Saranghae...Oppa

She was standing infront of the door...her eyes was badly swollen and soggy..she looked pale and shivering...he cant believed his eyes...the woman who he love most is infront of him..

" Ji Hyo??..Song Ji Hyo??.."

He immidietly approaches her..She stare blankly at him..she didnt answer him...she tried to control her emotion...she tried to hide her frustration..her sadness...her aching heart..but he notice the outfit that she wear..it looks very familiar..yah Kang Gary...the name suddenly popped into his mind..

" Who is she Kim Jong Kook??...I heard everything...every single word from your mouth.."

" She's a friend Ji Hyo ah"

" Liar...you are a liar...dont you dare lying to me.."

" You are the one who lied...why are you wearing Kang Gary's outfit??tell me now"..

" You should explain first Kim Jong Kook!!!"

She starts to raise her voice...he pull both of her hand harshly and stare at her angrily..he dragged her to the corner..far from Hee Jin's bed...

" Ji Hyo ah...if you come here only to create unwanted scene...its better for you to leave.."

She was stunned...but she take a long breath..she whisper to herself..

" You are an actress Ji Hyo ah...so act..act infront of him"

" Song Ji Hyo..do you hear me??!!"

He called her...waking her up to reality..she glance at him...she pulls her hand from his grip..

" Fine...I'll leave...but before I leave...I'll answer you question..but first I wanted to ask you about our pinky promises that we've made yesterday...what happend Kim Jong Kook??"

" You havent sent me any message..Ji Hyo ah. .how should I know..furthermore I was taking care of my friend..she was stabbed last night.."

" Really??I havent sent you message??...."

He nodded..innocently..she walks slowly towards the the table where Jong Kook put his handphone...she take it and give it to him...

" Check your handphone Kim Jong Kook..."

He just switch on his handphone...few notification and messages received..he was extremely surprise...she did send him few messages...he felt guilty..he forgotten everything..his feeling mixed up...he was too busy looking after Hee Jin until he forget his handphone runs out battery..he should charged it...he should go back home straight...he's angry with himself...

" Ji Hyo ah"...

She just smile...there's tears slowly runs down her cheek...she tried to talk to him with her cracky voice...

" You know what Jong Kook...I was so stupid...this morning..I woke up early..I was so excited to meet him..we promised to meet 11am at the park nearby Han river...I smile all day long..I even drove myself there without my manager.along the way..I stopped at my favourite cafe..I bought americano for myself and fresh juice for him..I try to call him to let him know I arrived...but he didnt answer..I keep on waiting for him until passed my lunch time..I felt hungry...so I just bought two sets of kimbap and boiled potatoes..but I didnt eat...I decided to wait for him so that we could eat together..although my americano starts to be lukewarm...I just sit tight and enjoyed the scenery because its hard for someone like me spending my time as ordinary person..I wish I could be like those people who strolled with their loves one.."

" Ji Hyo ah...I..."

Tears keeps on falling..she starts to cry hard...Jong Kook tried to hug her..but she refused...she shakes her head..

" I was like a fool..hoping he would showed up...I was still waiting for him..from day light...until the neon lamp replace the day light..I decided to message a friend..a friend who promise that he'll be there always for me...to be my protector...to be my savior..I told him how hurt I was when the guy that I cherrish much went missing without a trace..how he hurt me badly.."

"Ji Hyo ah...mianhe...I didnt know...its my fault"

He hugged her tight...he kissed her forehead..he cares for her wet hair...both of them cries..she continues with her cracky voice..

" It started to rain heavily..but still he didnt showed up..the food and the drink was drenches and cold together with me..but I didnt move at all..I just sit still cause I still believed that he would come for me...when I felt a pat on my shoulder..I didnt dare to turn..but I assumed it was him..the guy Ive waited for..I scolded him..he didnt say much..until I stop talking..he said he's a friend who come for me...he is Kang Gary..the innocent guy..he apologies to me that he is not him..the one Ive waited for...he sounded broken hearted..he pulled me to his range rover..handed me a dry towel and asked me to change into this outfit...yes this is his Kim Jong Kook..He didnt even looked at me..didnt glanced at me like always..he remain quite like a statue..I force him to talk to me...he only promised to take me to that guy's house..I just nodded suddenly I freak out..cause I saw stitches on his hand..it bleeds when he gripped the steering wheel hard..I tried to touch it..but he didnt let me...he hides it away..he even didnt allowed he to touch him..giving excuse I might fall sick as he was drenched wet..I am so heartless Kim Jong Kook..Ive been so selfish againts him"

" No..you are not Ji Hyo ah...you are not...listen to me...look at me...deep in my eyes..its not your fault...its my fault..."

He tighten his embrace and rubbed her back to make her feels comfortable..but she continue to talk..

" Right after we reached that guy's house...before he just drove away..i only managed to thank him for his kindness.."

" Ji Hyo ah..enough..pleasee stop..I was wrong..it is my mistake..mianhe Ji Hyo ah...Ji Hyo ah...you are shivering..are you okay??"

She stares blankly at him...she knows what she is supposed to do..she looked deep into his eyes...askinb him to loosen his hug...she stands on her feet..

" I thought I was about to confess to you Kim Jong Kook...but...I'm so tired right now..I'm so tired..."

" Ji Hyo ah...where are you going??"

" I ve promise you that I will leave after I told you everthing...getting an answer for my question...and you are getting yours...bye Kim Jong Kook..take good care of her okay.."

" Ji Hyo ah..its not what you think"

" Its okay Kim Jong Kook..you dont owe me an explaination..."

She burst into tears and slowly walks away from him..when suddenly she felt his hand on her waist..he's back hugging her..

" Pleasee dont leavee Ji Hyo ahh...pleassee...I'll tell you who she is she in my life"

She nodded weakly...they sit on the lobby couch...he told her everything about who is Hee Jin used to be in his life..he listens to him...after few hours..she decided to leave..he called Gap Jin asking him to fetch them...when Gap Jin arrived..Jong Kook ask him to drive them to the park nearby the Han river to pickup Ji Hyo's car.as they reaches the park..they thank Gap Jin..she handed her car keys to him....while walking with him towards the river bank..he pulls her into his embrace..when suddenly she heard he whisper

" Song Ji Hyo....saranghaeyoo"

He tighten his embrace...and he smile...widely..happy with his confession..