3 hearts...3 difference reasons..

Saranghae...Oppa

An early wake up call again for RM cast...they need to proceed with their shoots as it was postponed yesterday due to thunder storm..As for three main characters..Kim Jong Kook..Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary...they woke up with a big smile and ready for the early morning shoot before they leave the location that had given them mixtures memories....

Jong Kook wakes up as official boyfriend to Moon Hee Jin..last night was his first love making with Hee Jin..he grinned as he saw his princess was sleeping beautifully by his side...he kissed her forehead and move slowly from the bed..trying hard not to wake her up as they had "tons of calories burning last night.." he steps into the bathroom for a shower...meanwhile Hee Jin who pretended to sleep...quickly moves herself from the bed and rushed to get 3 video cameras which she placed in different angle of the bedroom....having intention to record the whole " r*ping scene"...she quickly hide the video cameras underneath the bed...and pretended to sleep again as she heard the bathroom glass door opened...Jong Kook smile when he saw she was still sleeping..he gets himself prepared for the shoots...after wearing a suitable outfit...he wakes her up by a kiss on her swollen lips...

" Hey love...sorry to wake you up...Im going for the shoot okay...I'll see you again after the shoot ends...going to miss you...sleep tight love..."

She smile at him..and pretended to continue her sleep as he tugged the blanket around her....Jong Kook walked to the door and before he closed the door...she wakes up and turns her face..looking at him...

" Darling....fighting!!! ( Yah fighting for your life...you and her are going down...everything is going to be hard for you Kim Jong Kookie...hahaha...)"

He smile to her and nodded...he closed the door...and heads down to the lobby...after few minutes...she ran to the door and locked it up...she quickly get all the video cameras and play every recording...she had a big grinned on her face...a sprakle eyes...with satisfaction...her revenge was fulfill...everything works perfectly...now..for the final touch..to find the black goat for sacrifies...she smile...she has already choosen her victim...she smile...

Song Ji Hyo wake up with a smile on her face as she did confront Kang Gary about Shin Ri...Shin Ri is only his bestfriend...she 's happy as her monday boyfriend kept his promises well..he showered her...his love again...he gives her all the attention that she needs...he really cares for her...her Kang Gary..she knows she is slowly falling for him..she steps into the bathroom while her manager..Eun Min was preparing breakfast..after choosen the outfit...her manager will leave for Seoul later so she left the room alone without Eun Min..hugging Eun Min and bid her goodbye..she left with a blooming heart to meet him..her monday boyfriend...and keeps on praying that they will have lots of MC moments together during the shoots...

As for Kang Gary...he wakes up early with two main reasons..after a bath..he choosed his outfit...he smile as last night meant a lot to him..as he was celebrating his good acting to execute Shin Ri's crazy plans..Ji Hyo became closer to him...she even admit being jealous of Shin Ri..her act of jealousy was so cute..her mong face..he gained her trust more.. he grinned.. it will be easier for him to proceed with their next plan...as for Shin Ri...she message him last night...he called her and they talked for hours....and the last words from her that really makes him smile..makes him jumped and keep on smiling like an idiot...makes him to be more determine...and makes his life meaningful..he walks out his rrom and closed the door...heading to the elevator..while reaching the lobby..he closed his eyes..memerizing her soft voice...he smile....

" Kang Hee Gun...saranghae...."

Today's shoot was individual race...although Ji Hyo was quite upset because there will be less of MC moments..but she smiles as Kang Gary stands next to her during receiving briefing from the PDs..when she looked around to other members..she saw him..he looked happy..maybe because of his ex girlfriend..last night Eun Min told her everything after she forced her to tell her the truth..although it was a shocking news for Eun Min..but not for her..she just smile as she had met her before...in the hospital..Moon Hee Jin...she still remember the name written of the signage on top of the bed board..

" ( Wish you happiness Kim Jong Kook..Im so sorry because its not you in my heart...its him...Kang Gary...mianhe Kim Jong Kook ah...mianhe...)"

The RM cast screamed and cheered loudly as the PDs annouced they will be shooting with  two guests..when PD annouced the name of the female guests..the other members quickly teased Kang Gary as they know the female guest really liked him a lot..she even had a major crush on him...Ji Hyo pretended to smile...but deep inside her heart..she was boiling up with jealousy...the female guest takes her place in the middle..between her and Kang Gary..Haha and Kwang Soo teased Kang Gary hard...Jaesuk noticed the changes on Ji Hyo's reaction...he quickly saves the tense situation..

" Aishhh...Gary ah...today is monday...so youre still Mong Ji's boyfriend...palli..palli...go and stand beside her...."

" Yeah hyung...quick...quick...before she turns into bad Ji Hyo...hahahah"

" Yah Jaesuk oppa....shorty!!!...you guys are too much...although he does not standing  next to me...I still have his heart guarding me around...do you know that???(omo...I slips the wrong words again...aarrrhhh...so embarrassing...)"

" Mwuh???...Mong Ji....did you said his heart???..."

" Yah Gary hyung.....Mong Ji really falls for you huh...hahahaha"

Kang Gary blushed and smile shyly..he didnt expect she would said something like that infront of the public..infront of the camera...luckily they are shooting...so it will be considered as a joke...for boosting up rating on MC moments...he response to her...

" Yah Mong Ji...I have your heart here....youre the tatoo of my heart...."

Showing his finger on his heart..all the RM cast teased them and laugh out loud...expect for Jong Kook..who was only smiling...he knows his two dongsengs might hated him for good...he planned to talk to them after the opening...he just act normal and play along with them as the sparta Jong Kook...while for Ji Hyo...she blushed and she jealousy state melt down...as she knows...her monday boyfriend will not betrayed her...especially on monday...Jaesuk take over as the MC for the opening...after introducing the guest and receiving the mission...they cut for a break...

Kang Gary and Haha choosed to sit on a bench nearby the parking area..and continue to discuss about their plans...meanwhile Jong Kook was searching for his two dongsengs around..he really owes them a big time..big apology...Jong Kook quickly approached Kang Gary and Haha..they were seating on a bench..having their breakfast...Haha noticed Jong Kook is walking towards them...he signal Kang Gary accordingly to their plans...to act normal before they'll play hard on him...he'll be surprised soon...they laugh..and their expressions changed into a normal and innocent one...Jong Kook approached them with heavy heart...scared they might not forgive him...he was surprised...when...

" Yah Jong Kook hyung...come and join us...we are having our breakfast..."

" Hyung...hurry...its been a long time we didnt eat together..."

They welcomed him warmly...although he still couldnt believe what he sees..but he knows...both of his dongseng will forgives him as they know him for quite sometimes.. he smile and he hugged them both with a group hug...he shed his tears...a happy tears...he thought that his two dongsengs will hate him for life...maybe they understands him...he was dead drunk that night...

" Gary ah...Dong Hoon ah...I thought you guys will hate me...will isolate me..will never talk to me again....Im so sorry..truly sorry as I was totally drunk that night...I couldnt remember a thing until Gap Jin told me everything...and thats why Im here...to apologize to both of you...Im truly sorry Gary...Dong Hoon...please accept my sincere apologizes.."

" Hyung...both of us knows that you were dead drunk that night...so we didnt take it to our heart...Im sorry hyung...for punching you...I was totally lost my tempered...mianhe hyung..( yah Kim Jong Kook..do you think it would be easy for me to forgive you after what youve done??!!...you a**hole...)"

" Yeah hyung...what Gary hyung said is true...we forgive and forget...furthermore we are family...we had been shooting together for the past 4 years, hyung...so I guess..we should know each other better then anyone else...( thats what hurt me most Kim Jong Kook...we had been knowing each other for 4 years...but you still can throw your crazy allegations towards my buddy...I will not forgive you easily..wait for your lessons....)"

They hugged him...and make him believed with their acting..their face changed from smiling...slowly into hate and anger....he walked away with a smile...he thought everything was solved well until he bumped onto her...Song Ji Hyo...she tried to avoid his eye contact..she hated him so bad....she lowered her head...walking slowly passing him..her steps stops when she heard....

" Ji Hyo ah...mianhe...."

He just walked away from her as he realized she walked passed him without looking at him...he choosed to continue his steps without looking back at her...who already stops her steps...she really wanted to shout at him...but she tried to control her anger...

" ( Did I just heard his apologizing to me??!!..playing innocent again huh...your acting is no longer excites me Kim Jong Kook...just get lost)"

Kang Gary saw that incident when he wanted to throw his food container into the dustbin...he was at the right place...right time..he smile..he knows what he should do next...to be flirty and playful as hard as possible...he walked to Haha and told him everthing he saw...he came out with a good plan...a plan will cause chaos...and nerve breaking for both Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo...they grinned