listen to me

Saranghae...Oppa

Jong Kook was stunned and frozed by Ji hyo's question...he looked at her..she's totally angry with him....his eyes were studying every inch of her face...he missed her smile...he missed her scent...everything about her...but then everything was gone...after that night...the night at the hospital...when he choosed not to betray his dongseng...and choosed to sacrifice himself...his feelings for her...he only could cried deep inside his heart...it hurts him so much..luckily Hee Jin was his first love...he knows...he was capable to love her again...although it was not as the same as before...he closed his eyes...he sighed...

" Ji Hyo ah...."

" Stop calling me Ji Hyo...you dont deserved to call my name!!...call me with my full name..we are not friends...I dont even know you anymore Kim Jong Kook ssi...because youre not the Kim Jong Kook oppa that I used to know...youve changed...too much..."

" Mianhe Song Ji Hyo ssi...I will answer your questions...but I need to know...who told you about it??...how do you know???"

" Why should I answer you Jong Kook ssi??...just answer my question!!!...hurry up before I lost my tolerate and patient.."

" Okay..okay..Song Ji Hyo ssi...listen carefully to my answer...but if I tell you the truth...will you accept it with open heart??"

" Dont worry about me Jong Kook ssi...you dont have too...stop acting like you really care for me!!...you should be worrying about yourself!!"

" Fine Song Ji Hyo ssi...and for your information..I really care for you!!...Im not acting!!.."

" Whatever Kim Jong Kook ssi..Im not interested to listen to your piece of crap or your lovey dovey phrases..it makes me want to puke!!.."

" Hate me so much huh??!!"

" Yesss!!...atlast you realized...thank god...you should be ashamed of yourself!!...I thought your friendship was sincere...everything about you was fine to me...but looked...what have you done??!!!...you purposely made me fall for you!!"

" Song Ji Hyo!!...stop it...its not fair for me when you started to doubt my friendship!!....my friendship was sincere...sincere enough until..until...( I have to choose between you and Kang Gary...how could I tell you that!!...)"

Jong Kook couldnt continued his words...he keeps on shaking his head...his eyes started to fill with tears...he tried to control his sadness....Ji Hyo looked at him...without any feelings expect hate...

" Until what Kim Jong Kook...tell me what Im supposed to know and what I didnt know.."

" Song Ji Hyo..I swear with my own life...with my own breath...everything I showered you were real and sincere..."

" Do you think by swearing...I can easily believed your words??...believed in your lies??...Im not dumb Kim Jong Kook..."

" Okay...I will prove it to you...just wait..."

Jong Kook reached for his pack bag...he ped a small blue porch..there's a sharp pen knife in his hand....she saw it...she started to freaking out...while Jong Kook keeps on walking towarda her while holding the pen knife tight...

" What are you doing???!!...Stay away from me Kim Jong Kook ssi...or else I will call the rest of them..."

" Sure...just call them...so that they can be live witnesses...call them now Song Ji Hyo ssi...why are you scared??...you are the one that asked me to prove my words to you, right??...so Im proving it to you now..."

" What..what do you mean Kim Jong Kook ssi??...are you out of your mind??...stay away from me!!!!"

Jong Kook approached Ji Hyo closely...Ji Hyo was trembling...she was so scared..she couldnt imagine what if Kim Jong Kook tried to stab her to death.....her eyes was on the sharp pen knife...when suddenly..Jong Kook reached for both of her hands...making her hold the pen knife holder...she was agape and shocked..

" What..what are you trying to do Kim Jong Kook??...why are you giving me this pen knife??..Im not a murderer..."

" I thought you need a prove...if you refused to do it...I'll do it by myself and prove it to you..you needed the answer right...come on...toss me the pen knife...I'll make something for both of us to remember for life.."

" Youre crazy Kim Jong Kook...I just need answers from you....I dont need this knife...because youve stabbed me alive!!..."

Jong Kook grabbed back the pen knife from Ji Hyo's hand...his strengh was no match to her...within few seconds...the pen knife was in his hands...he smiled at her...

" I know you hated me so bad...until you doubted my friendship...I even lost my right to call you as a friend...its okay Song Ji Hyo ssi...as long as youre happy....its my fault...my mistakes...my bad..."

He pressed the pen knife into his left wrist making a straight line..blood started to spilt out from the cut....he just smile looking at her while trying to absorb the pain...she was frozed...but she did nothing..not even tried to stop him...

" I planned to confess my love to you sincerely...hoping to protect you..hoping to make you happy...I was the happiest guy on earth...but I nearly r*ped you..because I followed and trusted my heart....you hated me...its okay Song Ji Hyo ssi...as long as youre happy..its my fault...my mistakes...my bad"

He pressed again the pen knife on his left wrist..making another line below the previous line...but still he managed to smile and absorb the pain...she still frozed herself...

" Youre pain was nothing compared to mine Kim Jong Kook ssi...I wont stop you even if you kill youself infront of me...."

He just nodded and smile to her...he knows he couldnt make her to forgive and forget what he had done to her...but atleast..this is something that he could do to prove his words are real..and the cut will turned into scars...something to be remembered for his whole life...

" After bid you goodbye at the Runningman location..my heart bloomed..I couldnt wait for your message as you promised to message me ..I decided to stop by the park and celebrate my day...because tomorrow its going to be our first pinky promise date..I couldnt stop smiling alone stupidly...suddenly I saw 'her' being stabbed infront of me..just one thing played in my mind..I need to save 'her'..so I bring 'her" to the hospital or else 'she''s going to die...reaching the hospital safely...I bumped onto Dong Hoon and Gil...Dong Hoon told me what happend to Kang Gary...both of them are my dongseng...he was dead drunk because he couldnt accept the fact that you didnt love him...you prefer to be with me...I felt guilty...but its okay Song Ji Hyo ssi...as long as youre happy..its my fault choosed to not care about my dongseng...my mistakes...my bad..."

Jong Kook pressed the pen knife on his left wrist for the third time...he was still smiling...although he frowned a bit..probably couldnt stand the pain..she was shocked to hear his confession...but still she was frozed...

" Is that all Kim Jong Kook ssi??..Your blood is everywhere..on the floor..on your tshirt..even if you showered yourself with your own blood...it still doesnt prove anything..."

" Wait Song Ji Hyo ssi...wait...my answer is in this next confession..when Dong Hoon told me Kang Gary stabbed his hand with broken glass..acted like a dog...and he cried out loud because of you..what do you think I will do??...be selfish??...hahaha...Im their hyung..so I choosed to sacrifice my feelings...my love...and I planned to make you to hate me for good...thats when I received your message...I choosed my dongseng instead of you..I wouldnt betrayes my dongseng as I knew his feelings for you...I SACRIFICES EVERYTHING including YOU...I decided to switch off my phone..and mask myself with a THICK MASK...so that nobody including you realized I lied...I admitted..I lied to Dong Hoon..I made up stories that I was USING you as a bait...to get my ex girlfriend back...luckily she was the one who was stabbed..if not I couldnt find any excuses...Its my fault..my mistakes...because me and my heart fall for you...I shouldnt betrayed my dongsengs..shouldnt..I love my dongsengs..Ive been with them for the past 4 years.."

Ji Hyo was taken back by his confession..she started to feel guilty as she could feel that he was telling her the truth..she looked into his teary eyes..she could see the sincererity and the truth in his eyes...she tried to stop him from pressing the pen knife on his wrist for the forth time..but he pushed her hand aside..and managed to make the forth cut..he just keep on smiling...

" Kim Jong Kook...stop it....I...I....."

" Its okay Song Ji Hyo ssi...its not your fault...as long as youre happy...I wouldnt mind..when I received a message from Gap Jin that he was driving you to me..I quickly switch off my phone and pretended to talk to 'her' as my couple as I heard your steps reaching us...I purposely did it because I want you hate me as fast as possible..thats why I pretended to be angry with you when I saw youre wearing my dongseng's clothes..but deep inside my heart..I know..you wont betrayed me...and he wont do anything to you without your consent...its okay Song Ji Hyo ssi...its my fault..my mistakes..my bad.."

When he tried to press the pen knife for the fifth time on his wrist...Ji Hyo quickly hold the pen knife....he just stare at her with a smile...he pulled her aside and still make the fifth cut on his left wrist...he closed his eyes...to bare with the pain..

" Kim Jong Kook...pleaseee...Im begging you...pleasee..stopp..."

" Its okay Song Ji Hyo ssi...its nothing compare to your pain and Kang Gary's heartache...when I looked into your eyes...I could see the softness and the love for me..but in the same time..it reminded me of my dongseng...when I managed to confess to you..when I could feel the warmth of your body while hugging you...when I could taste the sweetness of your lips when I kissed you..I feel guilty towards you and Kang Gary...I feel that Ive to end our relation fast..thats why I forced you to confess...because I know..you couldnt confessed in a split seconds...its not okay Song Ji Hyo ssi..when I make you cry...when I hurted you..my fault..my mistakes..my bad...I deserved to be punished..."

He turn onto the right wrist...and he smile at her....she was tearing apart..now she knows..she was all wrong...she wronged him....

" This is my sixth fault...mistakes...but its okay Song Ji Hyo ssi...as long as youre happy..my blood couldnt proved anything...but the scars will remained until I die..Im so sorry because I flushed my anger on you and Kang Gary...deep inside me....Im not okay..Im not...Song Ji Hyo ssi...Im not...half of me died when I decided to break up with you and accept Hee Jin back...as long as youre happy Song Ji Hyo ssi...I know Kang Gary will be a betterman than I am...I know..."

He pressed the pen knife to make the sixth cut...she burst into tears when she heard his phrase...so as him...he cried out loud..to bare with the pain...she run herself into him...she hugged him tight...she realized he couldnt stand straight anymore...he is getting weaker..she tried to hold him tight and supported him to walk towards the bed..

" Im so sorry oppaa....I never thought...you'd sacrifices everything for us...for me...oppaaa...pleaseee...forgive me....I thought I was the only one that was hurted badly..but it seems you hurted more.Im so sorry because I couldnt confessed..I was extremely confuse..until I realized I love him more oppa.....forgive me oppaaa....."

" Its okay Song Ji Hyo ssi..now youve got all of your answers..I dont mind...I need to settle my problems and clarify this scandal...I need to focus on Hee Jin as she is my main priority now and I need your help to meet Eun Min ssi..she have all the answer that I need...Ji Hyo ssi...dont worry...I'll always love you because youre so special in my life.m...although from a far..because you belongs to Kang Gary...treat him well...okay Song Ji Hyo ssi??"

" Oppaaa...pleasee...forgive me...I'll help you to meet her...dont worry...pleasee call me Ji Hyo opppa...pleasee...say Ji Hyo..."

Suddenly Jong Kook started to feel his world spins madly as he had lost a lot of blood..his tshirt and Ji Hyo's were soaked with his blood...Ji Hyo quickly loosen her hug...and lay him down on the bed..she quickly dial Kang Gary's number and asked him to come back to the room as fast as he could be..she place her palm on Jong Kook's face..

" Opppaaa....stay with me....dont closed your eyes...dont you dare!!..."

" Ji Hyo ah...its good to have you back...its good to have you listen to me..."

" Yeah oppaaa....its good to have you back too.....and of course I'll listen to you...oppaaa...."

" Ji Hyo ah...be with me always??...pinky promise..."

He raised his small finger with lot of difficulties..she could hear his breathing is getting heavy..her cries become louder...she tossed her small finger on his...his tears starts to fill non stop...

" Yah oppaaa...of course...I will oppaa...I will......pinky promise oppaa..."

...he feel numb..but still he forced himself to smile....his vision started to blur....then...everything went pitch black...he fainted due to lost of blood..his heart beats became slow....she tried to shake him hard..she hit him continuesly...she could believed he was not responding to her...she cried as loud as she could..when she saw his eyes..closed..

" OPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!"