will she accept me??

Saranghae...Oppa

Haha looked at him..He knew his hyung is upset about something.He tried to guess...

" What about her,hyung?.Is it because of her getting closer to Jong Kook Hyung?.."

Kang Gary nodded.Haha is very good in reading his worried expression or maybe his not good in hiding his feelings when it comes to Ji Hyo.He looked upon the blue sky and try to hide the insecure feeling that keep on budging his heart.Dragging him to memeries everything about her....her beautiful face of her...her smile...her scent...her cute attitude...her mong look...and the most he cant forget is the way she address him..She loves to call him by his name.."Kang Gary" .He like it so much.He closed his eyes and raise his right hand and placed it on his chest.

" Ji Hyo ah...saraaanggghaeee"

He whisper slowly but enough for Haha to heard it..Its a confession..Suddenly he feels sad...sad because she cant even hear him..she's not even there..not closed enough to him.As the shooting ends...it ends the monday couple too.He tried to call her before,but after the third ring,he hanged up.He sms her,but she just reply in a short and simple as looks like she tried to keep a distance between them..Maybe because of her CEO boyfriend that doesnt like her to be too friendly.

"Hyung...."

"Hyung..."

"Yah Kang Hee Gun!!!"

A shake on his shoulder wakes him up from the moment..He is back to reality.Back to who he is,the average guy..Not good looking and not that rich as those guys who are chasing her..wooing her

" Dong Hoon ah...do you think they are having any kind of relation??What about her CEO boyfriend??Do I missed something important??.Do you think Ji Hyo will like me?.Will she loves me?Will she accept me if I propose to her??.Do you think..."

" Hyung...slow down...I'm not answering machine..waahhh.Lots of question that needed to be answer,hyung".

" Now you know what I've been suffering until I cant focus to compose and write a good song"

Kang Gary make a long sigh.Haha look at him...He came out with an idea.He started to grin while looking at Kang Gary.

" Hyung..why dont you confessed to her..tell her about your feelings.."

" Eerrrmmm...no!!!!.She's not even close to me..I'll die embarressed if she refuse and say no.It will definitely ruined our friendship".

" Hyung, listen first.No a direct confession but it's going to be indirect confession.."

" Indirect confession??.What do you mean Dong Hoon ah..?.Tell me"

" Confessed to her in a song.."

Kang Gary nodded.Before this most of his songs based on his true experiences and hardship of life that both Gil and him went through.Agreed with the brilliant idea from his reliable friend.He excused himself happily and drive straight to the studio.When he arrived,he take out the note book and his pen started to dance on the paper.....

  I dont need one hundred other girls

 I just need you, I just need you

**zotto mola lyrics**

As his pen stopped to dance..He knows..He smile..full with satisfaction..