oh no!!!..

Saranghae...Oppa

" But...who did this to them??..what did they do to suffer all of this...damn!!..wait until I get my hands on that b*stard...I will...."

" Yah Kang Gary...drive faster will you...stop nagging!!..Im worried because she just hanged up in a sudden...hurry up...."

" Hyung..we need to call for back ups..call all of RM cast..and the police..we will make those who kidnapped Ji Hyo and Jong Kook hyung suffer..."

" Im doing it now Kang Gary...Im sending S.O.S to all of them...dont worry...you just focus on your driving...we will meet them nearby the exit of this highway..furthermore we need to locate them"

" Damn it!!!...we dont even know their location, hyung...what should we do now??!!...arghhhh...."

Kang Gary nearly lost his temper...he hit the steering wheel hard..luckily Gil managed to stop him...both of them sighed and deep inside Kang Gary's thought...he knows he have to do something although it may risked his own life..

" ( I have to find a way to save both of them...and I need to be frank with Ji Hyo...I dont love her anymore...only Shin Ri in my heart...only her....my angel...mmmm...there must be something happend between Ji Hyo and Jong Kook hyung after I left the room...if not...Ji Hyo wouldnt called him 'oppa'..maybe they managed to sort out their problems...maybe she had realised her true feelings...she loves him..but she like to have me as her companion..thats make the big difference..she is confused..thats all...yupe..thats all...I guess as a brother...I need to make my dongseng realized her feelings...and she needs to see the differences...hope Im doing the right thing for her..but what about Moon Hee Jin??..she is hyung's girlfriend...but why did hyung r*ped her??..maybe she doesnt want to have s*xual relation or maybe hyung was drunk but he doesnt looked like it.....aisshh...stresss!!!..Kang Gary..seriously youre not good in this...)"

He sighed..and shooked his heads few times..Gil was surprised by his buddy's behaviour..he patted Kang Gary's shoulder...

" Cool....cool Gary ah...we will manage to find them okay...Dong Hoon, Kwang Soo and Simon D are on their way to meet us..Suk Jin hyung and Jaesuk hyung are on their way to the police station..."

" Aishh hyung...how can I be cool..how we are going to find them??..we dont even know where are they...aisshh...we only have the phone number that Ji Hyo used to contact us.. aisshhh...STRESSSS!!!"

" Kang Gary...you always call Ji Hyo 'MONG'...well I guess...I should call you Mong Ry..hahaha..."

" What???..me??..Mong??..you must be kidding hyung...!!!"

" Yah...you Mong Ry..every smart phones are build-in with GPS...well all we need to do is..just track her phone down...get it Mr. Mong Ry???"

" Aisshhh...pabo me...how can I forget..Im so mixed up...until I couldnt think straight..I guess youre right, hyung..."

" Dont worry..thats why Im here by your side buddy..( because Ive promised to make sure that you'll be alright..all the time..)"

They proceed to the promised destination..hopefully..together with others...and police..they will save both of their "family members.."

====================================

Ji Hyo tried to hide herself behind of a tall stacked dried grass..she hide the sling bag undeneath the stack..she was praying hard that the footsteps will stop and does not steps into the room.....but seems she was wronged this time...she closed her eyes..when suddenly...

" Mmmm...well...well..well..what we have here??..a big female mouse with red hair...hahaha...you think you will survived??..I dont think so!!!...hahaha...guys!!, hurry up...tied her and blind fold her.."

" Let me go!!..."

" Shut the hell up or else you will received the same fate as Hee Jin...I knew she was the one who helped you earlier on...am I right Song Ji Hyo ssi??!!..hahahaha"

" What have you done to her??!!...you b*tch!!..you b*stard!!...I hate you and your useless brother!!..youre scared...youre coward!!..thats why you silently kidnapped both of us...if you really bold and brave enough..you should face us straight!!"

" Mmm..should I tell you about her??...nehh..I dont think soo...oh yeah..I guess youre right...coward eh??..I could bare with it..well its okay if I choosed to be a coward..as long as Im cunning enough to fool you and Kim Jong Kook..with my brilliant plans...not even you notice that Im not Eun Min..hahaha...now..who is the loser??..begging for her life...begging for her lover's life too..pabo!!!..."

Eun Soo's assistants roughly pulled Ji Hyo's arms..forcing her to stand on her feet..they tied her hand and blind fold her eyes...although she tried to struggle hard..but she was no match against four male assistants's strengh..Eun Soo walked slowly towards blind folded Ji Hyo..she grinned...she raised her hand and slapped Ji Hyo's face twice..Ji Hyo screamed in pain..

" Does that tastes good??..you like it??.."

" You b*tch!!..you could bullied me and hit me as my hands was tied up..if you dare..released me and face me!!..lets fight one on one.."

" Why should I listen to you??..I am not as stupid as my brother...hahahaha.."

" Youre coward...just like your brother..just like your whole family!!..youre useless and pathetic!!.."

" Shut the hell up!!..you think by mocking and cursing me and my family..I will listen and release you...hahaha...youre so wrong Song Ji Hyo ssi...Im not as weak as you think..."

Ji Hyo keeps on mocking and cursing Eun Soo..she was trying hard to annoy Eun Soo..but Eun Soo was just smiling..looking at her..Eun Soo had another plans for her..Ji Hyo thought Eun Soo was slowly being annoyed by her words..when suddenly..

" Guys...I know you all have been admiring her y body...her milky skin...her red kissable lips...h*rny eh to see her screaming for her own life??.."

" Yah boss...its been a long time Ive never ed any women..."

" Yess...boss..youre so right...her scent is soooo..seductive...can we....can we....boss??"

" What are you guys planning to do???...let me go!!!...dont you dare to touch me....let me go!!!...."

Eun Soo laugh out loud...as for Ji Hyo...she knows she is in a big trouble...her body started to shiver..her tears started to stream down..

" Okay...you guys can have her....enjoy your present guys...and pleasee...do it rough as my brother said she always easily if he did it roughly...hahaha...I'll leave first.."

" Thank you boss...guys...she is ours...hahaha...."

" Lets partyyyyy!!!!!...."

She cried and scream hard....as she could heard the zipping sound..the evil laughs fulfill the surroundings...she begged them...she pleaded them...

" Help me!!!...help me!!!...pleaseee....dont....stop it....!!!!..help me oppaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!"

When suddenly a strong hit...hits her head....she could see anything...it was all pitch black...she fainted...and as for the four guys...they grinned at each other and smile widely...