She is mine

Saranghae...Oppa

Kang Gary smiles widely while hiding himself behind the wall...he keeps on watching "the drama" which is about happen and guess what...He is the male lead..not Jong Kook..not ever..and her monday girlfriend will be the female lead..He sees all of them approaching both Ji hyo and Jong Kook who are busy with their shopping...He quickly dial Gil's number and pretended to ask where are they as he is waiting for them at the restaurant..Gil told him that they accidentally bumped onto Ji Hyo and Jong Kook..He pretend to be surprised and asked Gil to invite them along...Meanwhile Gwang Soo is slowly reaching "Song Kook" ' s back  and close his eyes using his big hands..Jong Kook was stunned...he shouted out loud and nearly elbowed Gwang Soo..luckily Ji Hyo managed to stop him when she realised Gwang Soo was behind Song Kook and closing his eyes using his hand...She couldn't stop laughing as soon as she sees her "family" members...She approached Song Kook and slapped him on his arm...Gwang Soo quickly removed his hands from Song Kook's eyes and he turned his back angrily...suddenly Jaesuk jokingly intimidate him with a cute voice..

 

" Yah Song Kookie....it's Kwang Ja...your dream girl..."

 

Jong Kook tried to hide his laugh as he sees all of RM members are there..furthermore Gil is with them too...He use him palm...covering his embarrassing outfit...Ji Hyo laugh her heart out as she sees the way "her unnie" react...Both Ji hyo and Jong Kook greeted everyone and they are so happy as they managed to meet each other today...Gil informed Ji Hyo and Jong Kook that Knag Gary is treating everyone including both of them for lunch...They laugh and walk along happily and Gwang Soo tries to be funny by intimidate Jaesuk..

 

" Oppa....why are you disguising yourself into a woman...I'm so scared...it's me Kwang Ja..."

" Yah Gwang Soo...she is my unnie..Song Kook...she is not your oppaaaa!!!!"

 

Ji Hyo shouted jokingly at Gwang Soo and run towards him..she managed to pull his hair..and he shouted in pain...All of them laugh again as they heard Gwang Soo keeps on begging and whining about different treatment that had been received by him..He even call Ji Hyo angry bird and he keeps on trashing her with mocking..Jong Kook stopped Ji Hyo from pulling Gwang Soo's hair..he was about to thank his hyung for saving him from Ji Hyo however his hyung added salt to Gwang Soo's pain by pretending to elbow him...after a while they stopped as Gwang Soo was getting tired..Jong Kook quickly hold him and walk by his side..Ji hyo choose to walk beside Jeasuk...followed by Suk Jin and Dong Hoon..slowly they heads to the location of the restaurant which has been chosen by Kang Gary...Few minutes later they arrived at the restaurant...Kang Gary greet all of them happily especially when he sees Ji Hyo but he ties to act normal although he had his own agenda...He guide them to the table and started talk among them...He smiles as he started his "drama"..slowly he approach Jong Kook...purposely choose to sit beside his hyung...

 

" Hyung...you are truly in love with Mong Ji right??...love is blind but I can say now that Mong Ji's love had blinded your eyes hyung...hehehe...mmmm...whatever it is hyung..you looked really cute in this outfit..."

" Yah Gary ah...it's not only blinded by her love...i'm also deaf and mute...I'll be anything and everything for her Gary ah...you know how she really mean a world for me...even let say one day she ask me my life...i'll give it to her without hesitate..."

" Waaaaa..I'm impress hyung...you are a new man now...I'm so proud of you..." ( Jinja?? is that all you can do for her?? I can do better hyung...better...and believe me..she's going to be mine...only mine....)

" It's nothing Gary ah..compare to her sacrifices to save my life...if it's not her who save me..I wouldn't be here today...that's why I'll do what every it takes to protect and cherish her...I've promised myself that I'll make her the happiest woman in this world as long i'm still alive...in fact I do have surprised for her today..."

" Ahhhh...I'm speechless hyung...." ( Impressive...but you are truly right..If it's not her who save you...you won't be here today...surprised eh??...mmmm let me see who will impress her more..me or you hyung...hahaha)

 

Jong Kook keeps on smiling at Ji hyo who sits beside him and they are linking their hands together...Kang gary clench his teeth..trying to control his jealousy while trying to smile and Suk Jin managed to distract everyone's attention by complaining how hungry he is now...Kang Gary just show on a fake laugh and wave his hand toward one of the waiter...The waiter walks to their table and Kang Gary made his order....only to impress Ji Hyo but unfortunately she didn't even bother to look at him as she is busy whispering something to Jong Kook...after satisfied with the order..all of them laugh and patiently waiting for the food to be served..

 

15 minutes later the waiter started to serve their drinks and food..Jong Kook stares romantically at Ji Hyo and his stare gives her goose bumps..making her heart beats faster than normal...she shyly move her gaze away from Jong Kook...Jaesuk..Dong Hoon and Suk Jin notices the way Kang Gary stares at Ji hyo but they didn't barged...probably he's happy for Sparta and his Ace...the knock on the glass by Jong Kook makes everyone remain in silence...slowly he stand up and look at everyone...everyone is puzzled by his act...slowly he removed his face mask...and smile...he clear his throat...

 

" Jaesuk hyung...Suk jin hyung..Ji hyo..Dong Hoon..Gary...Gil..Gwang Soo...I'm so pleased and honoured today as I managed to be together with all of you..having lunch together in a very harmony and peaceful scene..I'm totally grateful...and today is the right day...a lucky day I must say...Gary ah..thank you for inviting me and Ji hyo to join all of you today...."

" Yah hyung...what's wrong with you...we are still filming runningman...don't think about quitting!!!"

" This Gwang Soo..why he is always a mood spoiler..."

" Yah girin..shut up!!!"

 

Gwang Soo received a hard slap on his head by Jaesuk for interrupting Jong Kook's speech and he was scolded by Haha..Gwang Soo pretends make his sad face and all of them laugh...and again their attention turns back to the standing Jong Kook...he keeps on smiling...

 

" Actually I wanted everyone to be my witness and giving me blessings today.....as I'm going to propose to the one and only woman that I've been in love since long time a go..everyone know that she had been through hell to save my life and if it's not her who save me..i wouldn't be here today..."

" Oppa....."

 

Ji Hyo started to feel theres a warm tears streaming down her face....Jong kook turns to her and smile....

 

" Let me continue Ji Hyo ah...it's our moment..."

 

He clears his throat again as he started to feel blessed and grateful...everyone keeps on saying ooo....ahhh

 

" Everyone...no words can describe my feelings towards her now...she is my everything..and I'm wiling to do anything for her...with this I promise to protect..to love..to cherish..to take care..of my beloved Song Ji Hyo as long I'm still alive...I will love her until my last breath...I wanted to admit something to everyone here...I can't live without her anymore..I wanted her to be by my side from today..tomorrow and forever...If I lost her..I'll di..."

 

Before he could finish his words..jJi Hyo stands and place her index finger on Jong Kook's lips..preventing him to say more...she tries to smile but she failed...

 

" Why do you have to talk about death when we are still alive...and we have beat death once...."

 

Slowly Jong Kook removed her finger from his lips and he pulled her hand towards his lips..he smile at her and he plant a kiss on her hand...Everyone started to stand and giving the couple applause...

 

" Yah hyung...you said you are proposing but where is the ring??!!"

 

Haha's loud voice awake him and he quickly look into his pants pocket...slowly he retrieve a blue velvet box...with love..he kneeled down in front of Ji Hyo..witness by everyone....he smile at her and he realised she's crying...Kang Gary who is standing behind Jong Kook pretends to be happy for them...but deep inside his heart he is thinking about another plan...

 

" Everyone...please be my witness....with this ring...Cheon Sung Im...will you marry me??"

 

Ooo and aahhh could be heard as Jong kook open the blue velvet box...he stares at her with full of love..everyone were suspense waiting for her answer...she is crying yet managed to control herself....slowly she nodded her head and smile at him...

 

" Yes..I will..."

 

Everyone cheered happily...and most of them burst into tears...finally the Sparta and the Ace of Runingman will marry each other after lots of obstacles and difficulties however they didn't and never give up on each other...Jong Kook takes the ring out from the box and scabbard the ring to Ji Hyo's forth finger...he quickly pulled her into his embrace...he hugged her tight while planted a kiss on her forehead...

 

" Saranghae Ji Hyo ah.....you are mine now....everyone..SHE IS MINE..i will love forever,,until death do us apart Ji Hyo ah.."

( Saranghae oppa.....saranghae.....) 

 

However not faraway from them..the two person in black just observed all of them...and one of them grinned...

" Believe me...death will apart both of you..hahahah"