i need you

Saranghae...Oppa

The cloudy weather seems to be darker and darker...the wind blows strongly...they were still at the veranda...Hee Jin cross both of her arms on her chest..its chilling..while Jong Kook trying to control his eyes..his thought...his...everything...not looking much at her although he was talking to her.......guess it might be rainning soon...when suddenly..a loud thunder strikes....Hee Jin scream....and hide herself under the table....Jong Kook was shocked too...but not by the thunder...it was by Hee Jin's loud scream.....he quickly reached for her underneath the table...he offer his hand to her....

" Hee Jin ah...come out...its just a thunder....Im here okay"

" Nooo.....Im scared....Im hiding here..."

" Come on...dont be scared..."

" Promise oppa wont leave me if the thunder strikes again??"

" Yah...I promised...I will hugged you tight okay...errmmm...."

Jong kook slapped his mouth...he didnt know how could a phrase like that easily slips for his mouth...Hee Jin blushed...she knows her plans execute well...she reached for his and and hold it tight...when suddenly another strikes of thunder hit the sky....loudly...she hugged him tight...against his bare body.....he hugged her tight...without realizing their faces were very closed...she could feel his warmth breath on her face....he could feel her heart beats fast as him....the softness of her touch...right on his bare body...he could feels his blood running though his vein fast...he feel a strange sensation...a hot and desirable one...he moves his hand to her face...soft...so soft skins...her beautiful eyes...shine bright like a stars...full of love...her red lips...its so kissable...so y....as it is waving and craving for a kiss....everything was so perfect about her...he bit his lips...he realized...he's on a burning sensation...filled with desire and passion...lust...he cupped her face...his right hand moving slowly down to her waist...he look deep into her beautiful eyes....she was staring at him...she smile...she knows......

" Oppaaaaa.....I...I....neeed youuuu."

He smile back to her....nodded....he moves his lips...reaching hers....he close his eyes...as he feels the softness and the sweetness of her lips...he moves his left on to her neck..pulling her close to him....deepen the kiss...bitting her upper lips with his lips...and heading down to her lower lips...alternately...he feels his breaths was on fire    ..he enjoyed this feeling...desire.....he runs his fingers on her neck...he could heard her moans....her skins was smooth and soft...she hugged him tight while her right hand runs through his hair...the kiss turns into desire and passionate one....she moans with pleasure...she missed him so much...

The sound of the bell on the door awaken them from the deep kiss....they broke the kiss...both of them blushed...Hee Jin runs into the bathroom..her heart beats fast..she closed the door and smile....mean while Jong Kook heads to the door...he open it...it was one of the PD....bringing him a good news...the shooting was cancelled due to heavy thunder storm and will be reschedule again tomorrow...he nodded and thanked the PD....he closed the door...locked it...he smile....and grinned...he knows..

" I need you too....."

=====================================

Their laughed was interrupted by his phone...he reached his phone in the pocket..and looking at the screen..he's serious....she looked at him...puzzled...

" Why oppa??...what happened??...tell me..why so serious, oppa??"

" Yah Mong Ji...you sounded like a wife now...hahaha"

" Aiiishhh Kang Gary...you want to die???"

" Yahh...stresssssss!!!!"

They laugh again....he looked at her....missing everything about her...the Ace...the Mong Ji...the bad Ji Hyo...most importantly...the Monday Girlfriend....

" Here..read this... "

He handed his phone to her....she grab it and read it....it was a message from PD....their shooting was cancelled due to the thunder storm...it will be reschedule again tomorrow..she smile...luckily she saved by the bad weather..if not she would probably miss the shooting..

" Lucky me...see oppa...even the weather loves me...hahaha"

" What...only the weather loves you??...how about your monday boyfriend here??"

" Aishhh oppa...dont be childish...come..I'll give you a hug..come here monday boyfriend..."

" I dont want a hug...I need more than a hug.....I need  youuuu......pleeaseeeee"

She quickly pretended to cough...and lying on the bed....holding her head...shaking it...

" Sorry oppa...I couldnt kiss you..Im so sick...uhuk...uhuk....omo....feeling sick again...mianhe oppa...uhuk..uhuk...."

" When did I said I need a kiss Mong Ji??...haaaaa...you wanted to kiss me??!!!. Thats what you have in your mind??!!...Omo...Mong Ji...you want to kiss me??"

" Yah oppa....you said you needed more than a hug...you needed me...I...I...thought that you needed a kiss...aaahhh this is so embarrasing...."

She pulled the blanket to hide her face..she blushed...suddenly she notice the doctor walks in with Haha and Eun Min...she quickly sit in a proper way....smiling to see them...Kang Gary nodded at Haha..their crazy plan runs smoothly..he grinned..

" Good day Miss Song Ji Hyo...how are you feeling today??."

" Im fine doctor...Im feeling better...."

" Well....I could see that...you look very cheerful today...well...it seems to be okay for now...gladly to inform you...you can be discharged today Miss Song Ji Hyo...you should be thankful to have these guys as your companion especially Kang Gary...because he care and worried about your condition the most..."

" Dont say that doctor....she is my monday girlfriend...of course I care for her...furthermore..Ive promise to be her protector..her savior..to care and cherrish her too doctor.."

" Thank you doctor...yah...I really thankful doctor...they are so special in my live...they own a space in my heart...."

" Okay...I have to go now...take a good care of yourself okay Miss Song Ji Hyo.."

" Thank you again doctor"

The doctor walks away...Eun Min sits herself beside Ji Hyo...meanwhile Haha and Kang Gary try to excuse themselves....to discuss more about their crazy plans..The Park siblings and Gil already left after they saw the doctor heads to Ji Hyo's ward...

" Ji Hyo ah...I borrow Gary hyung for a while okay...I'll send him back later"

" Yah Dong Hoon...why do have to ask for my permission??...Im not his.. ."

" Omma??...omma right??..hahaha"

" Yah youuuu...."

They laugh...she pretends to throw her pillow at Haha...Haha hides behind Kang Gary....making funny faces to her...she glanced at Kang Gary..he just smile..they walked outside  leaving the two ladies in the ward...she keeps looking at him....until she couldnt sees him anymore...

" Unnie...youre really into him..dont you??"

" Him??...who??"

" Aisshh..dont play dumb unnie...I know...you and Kang Gary...but you two look good together, unnie..."

" I dont know Eun Min...Im confused right now...I feel so comfortable whenever Im with him..he never force me to do anything I dislikes....but Ive choosen Jong Kook oppa...Im supposed to be happy with him...it seems Im happier when Im with Kang Gary...I dont know...aarrgghhhh" 

" Maybe youre just confused unnie...its difficult...from a friendship...suddenly turns into a couple...you need time to adjust and make yourself used to it unnie..."

" Yah...maybe youre right...well Eun Min ah..Im..thinking of a way to thank everyone...any suggestions??"

" Really unnie??...In that case you'll treat us for tonight's dinner...hahaha"

" Yah Eun Min...of course I'll treat you and them....but you have to pay on your own"

" Unnie....you are sooo stingy...is this how you repay me??..you dont need me???"

" Eun Min ah..since when you are so sensitive??..of course I need you...you are my manager..my friend and my naughty lil sister..."

They hugged each other..  deep inside her heart....

" I need you...too Kang Gary"