is there really "us?" ( part 1)

Saranghae...Oppa

Its been a tiring day for the members and the guests..after the shoot ends, each of them were given a room by PD..Ji Hyo walked slowly to the lobby..dragging her backpack..she just watch the other member minggling around with the guests..she was so tired..she was not in her best mood..she gets her key and leave the lobby...

=====================

Jong Kook saw her..she was not talking much..she rather smile than talking..he notice the different in her attitude towards him and Kang Gary...when she was on the set..she was so happy acting as a monday girlfriend..there's a spark in her eyes..she was enjoying every moment well..but when she saw him...the beautiful smile just fade away...she tried to avoid the eye contact...she ignored him...it hurts his pride..his ego..but he just keep it cause they were still shooting...he will confront her later.

After the shoot ends..he notice she isolate herself...she just lazily dragging her packbag with her...she took the key from PD and just walk away...he decided to follow her....

" Ji Hyo ah...."

She know it was him...but she didnt have enough strengh to face him..she heard his voice...she lowered her head...and continue her steps...

" Ji Hyo ah...pleaseee..."

He walk in a faster pace...he approached her near...he gives her a back hug..he could feel her body is shaking...he tighten his embrace...he whisper to her right ear...

" Mianhe Ji Hyo ah....mianhe...I didnt mean to force you"

She slowly hold his hand on her waist....she could feel his love...but she was too confused...she cant force herself to confess to him...she had a feeling for him..but it is lacking of something...she couldnt find the answer...as if she's fallen for a wrong guy..or maybe it is not strong enough to be called "LOVE"...She slowly try to loosen his hold...she faced him...looking into his eyes...

" Oppa...we need to talk...lets go to my room"

He nodded...he carried her bagpack on his shoulder..holding her hand tight and they walk into her room..he unlock the door for her..he make her sit on the bed...he took her bagpack and put it inside the cupboard..he lock the door...he stare at her...she looks tired..he tried to remove her shoes but she stops him..

" Dont oppaaa"

" What??...I was just trying to remove your shoes.."

She glanced at him...he still insist to continue with his intention..when suddenly she pull him to sit beside her...

" Stop showering me your care oppaaa"

" Babe...what went wrong??"

She just couldnt describe her feelings now...she lowered her head. .tears dropped on her face..He notice she shed her tears..he cupped her face..lifting it up...wiping her tears...trying to hug her..

" What happend to us Ji Hyo ah?"

" Oppaaa...there's no US..."

She choked with her own answer but it was clear enough for him to hear it...he was shocked to hear her answer...he was hurt..he anger suddenly boiled..she hurt his pride...stratch his ego..he was shaking..holding his temper...he move away from her...

" Wae??...did I heard wrong??"

" No oppa...you heard it right.."

" What do you mean there's no US?!!..do you mean everything was nothing to you??!!...the kiss we had was nothing??!!!..the hug too was nothing???!!!!..."

" Oppaaa..I...I..."

" What Ji Hyo ah??!!..tell me"

" I...I...cant..."

" You cant??!!!...Song Ji Hyo...you are too much...at first you have hurt Kang Gary with your stupid behavior...and now I am the next victim??!!!"

" Oppaaa...I can explain about that..."

" Explain about how you make him suffer??!!..how you make him fall deeper for you on your fake confession??!!..how you make him stabbed his hand with a broken glass??!!...how you make  him feel and acted like a dog in the club???!!!"

She was stunned to hear Jong Kook's allegations..she didnt know that she had cost such a damage to Kang Gary...she close both of her ears by cupping them with her hands..He punches the wall...she was shocked..she knows he was angry at her...

" You are so mean...you played with my feelings...my passion...my affection...why Ji Hyo??!!..what have I done wrong??!!.."

He was still facing the wall...his teary eyes prove everything....he was about to shed his tears..but he managed to control his sadness...he losses his temper..She stand on her feet..try to approach him...

" Oppaa..."

" Stop!!...I dont want to hear anything else from you..I thought you are different from other woman..I thought you are the one that I am looking for...devoted for...but you know what...you are worst than Hee Jin!!!"

" Stop it oppa....shut up..."

" Why should I listen to you??!!...you tricked me with your naive and innocent looks..you make me fall for you...you..."

" Stop it Kim Jong Kook!!"

She was taken back by Jong Kook's word..her eyes was blurred by her tears...she felt weak....she tripped..she fall down on the carpeted floor..covering her face while she cried..he turn and look at her...

" Keep yourself away from my dongseng...you are right..there's no 'US' and it will never be....thank you Song Ji Hyo"

He sigh...walking straight to the door..he reached for the knob...

" Goodbye Song Ji Hyo"

She feel her world spins madly...she could feel a massive headache...that was the last thing she heard before everything turn dark...she fainted..

========================

Jong Kook just walk away from her room...he was cheated by the woman he love..again..before he left the room...she was on the floor..crying...

" Good bye Song Ji Hyo"

He unlock his room and throw himself on the bed...he was devastated..now he understands how Kang Gary felt before...his moment was interrupted by viberation from his handphone...

" Hyung....what are you doing...make love to Mong Ji isn'it?..hahaha"

It was Haha on the line...

" Aaaniii...Im so tired...what's up Dong Hoon ah??"

" Hyung...we plan to go out for dinner..everyone will gather at the lobby at 8.30.."

He felt lazy to join them...he's not in a mood after what happend today..but after being persuade by Haha..he agreed to join them...after a warm bath...he walk out his room..heading straight to the lobby..he saw everybody expect for her...but he chooses to ignore...they starts their journey to a nearby restaurant...he was enjoying the dinner well..they laughs...nobody asked about Ji Hyo as they assume she was sleeping in her room...