her true feelings

Saranghae...Oppa

Hi readers...need to highlight something..the sentences which captivated with (....) is actually POV...means talking to own heart..enjoy k..thank you..

===========================================================

" Kang Gary....why are you holding my hand so long??...Im feeling numb..."

Kang Gary quickly released Ji Hyo's hand...he didnt realized how long he had been holding her hand..he noticed...she blushed...he looked into her eyes...

" Opps...Im so sorry Mong Ji...I was so amazed by the beauty of the scenery and you..."

" Me??....what do you mean oppa??..( stop it oppa before my hearts exploded..I cant stand your seductive stare..its too romantic..)"

" You...you are the most beautiful scene Ive ever seen...so perfect and flawless...natural beauty Ji Hyo ah..."

" ( Oppa...you make me breathless) Yah Kang Gary...you and you cheesy words huh...trying to impress me much eh??...mmm..oppa...Im so sorry about my behaviour earlier...you are right..I was being childish..I really mean it oppa..."

" Ji Hyo ah...its okay..no need to apologize okay...its not your fault..maybe as you said..youre tired..well..we are supposed to understand your condition more..furthermore you just being discharged..maybe we should let you rest today...( Im so worried about you but youre my hyung's girlfriend..)"

" Aahhh..so thoughtful of you oppa...thank you oppa..mmmm.....resting alone in the room might be boring for me...I know I how sleepyhead I am when it comes to rest...but I prefer to be here with you ( only to be with you oppa.)...mmm and the other members..."

Kang Gary smile at her..her might be the ace for the show..but she 's still a woman..who doesnt enjoy being left out much...he studied her face...from her forehead..down to her pretty big eyes..her perfect nose...her kissable red lips...her flawless skin..it completes her beauty..the wind blows through out her face..she looked so perfect...Ji Hyo noticed Kang Gary was staring at her..she blushed..she quickly sits on the cement bench...she inhale a deep breath and exhale...she frowned when something runs through her mind..she decided to ask him...about 'her'

" Oppa....can I ask you something??..."

" Sure Ji Hyo ah...what is it about.( I think she must be upset about Shin Ri..because she looked very uncomfortable with Shin Ri around me..)"

Kang Gary sits beside her...and looked at her frowning face..she must be thinking about something...he patiently wait for her question...

" Who is Shin Ri to you, oppa??...you guys looked good together by the way...( I just need to know Kang Gary...although it will hurt me deep...come on Song Ji Hyo..masked it well..youre an actress)"

She forced herself to smile at him...Kang Gary looked at her...his guess was right..absolutely right...its all about Shin Ri....he smile at her....

" ( Got you this time Mong Ji..) Really??...we looked good together??...wow!!!...Mong Ji...I wouldnt expect to hear this from you...well to be honest Shin Ri has been a good friend of mine..she and her brother helped me and Gil a lot...we clicked much as her attitude are quite similar to you...lil bit tomboyish...and can be impressive too.."

" Tomboyish??...similar to me??...Yah Kang Gary...you are so annoying!!! ( Im so glad to hear that she was only your good friend and she had similarity to me..)"

She pretended to be angry and quickly grabbed Kang Gary's hair and pull it as hard as she can...he shouted in pain...the other members just laugh to see his reaction including Shin Ri...she just smile...After a while..Ji Hyo released his hair...she massaged his head..and kiss away the pain with her lips..Kang Gary was surprised by Ji Hyo's kiss on his head...he was embarrassed..

" Dont worry oppa...Im just kissing away the pain..why suddenly you are so blushed, oppa??..you like me kissing you so much right??...hehehehe.( Just tell me oppa..I'll kiss you every second)"

" Yah Mong Ji...stop teasing me...mmm...Mong Ji ah...can I ask you something??..its quite personal...if you think you can share it with me..then answer me...but if you dont..I respect that..."

" What is it, oppa??"

" About your pills and Jong Kook hyung..."

She was stunned to hear Kang gary's question...Its too personal for her..she really hated that name..she was hurted..futhermore since she overheard Kang Gary's conversation with Haha about him..she decided to burry everything about him in "unsignable grave.." She knows Kang Gary means no harm on her..he really cared about her...she looked at him...

" Oppa...I only can answer you about my pills..about that guy..just forget about him..( sorry oppa..its all over between us..)mmm..I fond somebody else now..hehehe"

" What??...already found a replacement...??..That fast Mong Ji??"

" Yah Kang Gary..dont be so surprised..( he's not a replacement..he was already in my heart before that guy did..)so what do you want to know about my pills?"

" Ani Mong Ji...but..aishh...we'll talk about it later..now answer my question..how long youve been relying on it??..(tell me Ji Hyo ah..youre my dongseng..Im worried about you...)you should know the effect on you.."

" Oppa...listen to me...I know that youre worried...its been quite long since Ive broken up with my CEO boyfriend...but Eun Min will make sure that I had the right dosage...dont worry...trust me oppa...I wont hurt myself okay..."

" You better be Mong Ji ah...I dont want anything bad to happend to my monday girlfriend"

" Dont worry oppa...I'll bare that in my mind..thank you for your concern..( Im so touched with your care Kang Gary...)"

She laughed...her heart beats fast when he winked at her...

" So now tell me about the new guy...I want to know all about him...remember..no secrets okay..so that it would be easier for me and the other oppas to take care of our only female member...cause if anything happens to you..we will straight away bashes that guy up"

Kang Gary excited to hear about Ji Hyo's new crush..he just smile looking her...meanwhile Ji Hyo was freaking out..she realized that she was jealous of his intimacy with Shin Ri..because she already identify her true feelings for him..no more confusion..how should she answered him...she tried to control her emotion...

" Oppa...youre so mean...dont beat him up..it might be painful for yooo..uurr hand...( pabo!!..you'll scream in pain beating yourself up).."

" Mong Ji ah...I'll do anything to protect you..remember my promises to you??...I can endure well with pain..stop nagging..come on tell me about him..."

" Okay..okay..well he is just an average guy oppa...not too tall and not too short..he's charming..he's good with words...he love music so much..he composed and he write lyrics too...just like you...he will always advised me with things...he always know how to make me laugh..he really care for me..and the best part about him..he never puts himself first as his priority will go to the one he loves most, oppa..."

" Wow..really??.he must be really attractive and special until he can make you to have a crush on him....that's truly a gentleman for me...is he a musician??..which band he played with??..where is he now??..Can I meet him??..Does he knows you had a crush on him?"

" ( Yes oppa...he is..too attractive and too special to resist) Well...he's here..somewhere in Korea..hahahaha...of course you can..one day..oppa..one day..you'll definitely meet him.( its you oppa...its you)...mmm...no..he doesnt know about me having a crush on him.."

" Yah Mong Ji...you need to tell him..if you dont have the courage to meet him..just give him a phone call or the most you can do is send him a message...who know he may like you too...but seriously...who can actually resisted a beautiful goddess like you.."

" Mmm...good suggestion oppa..but I need to do it slow and steady..because...mmm..I think you should know this,oppa...Ive just ended a relation with 'that guy'...so I need my time to heal.."

" What??!!..youve broke up with Jong.....( why do I feel weird??..what kind of feeling is this??..)"

Realizing his high tone of voice..she quickly covered his mouth with her left hand..he was stunned..she frowned and giving him a sign to lower his voice...she released her hand when he nodded his head..a sign of agreed..

" Yah oppa...dont have to be that loud.. yes..Ive broken up with him..so how can I confessed to my crush ( I cant even do it oppa..although youre infront of me now)..people may think that Im desperate looking for a guy yo settle down..hahaha"

" Okay...okay Mong Ji..understood it well...but anything just let me know okay...Im a guy so I know how to handle a guy..."

" Yah Kang Gary..why do you acting like my big brother...I can handle it myself..( dont worry much oppa...)"

" Of course I am....( because Ive promised myself to treat you as my dongseng..just as a dongseng Mong Ji...)"

They both smile..with different thoughts in their mind...different feelings.. she keeps on staring at his peaceful face...will he fall for her again if she confessed...will he loved her and shower her the same affection as before??...as for him..Shin Ri is everything for him now...he believe their friendship will turns into a romance one day...one fine day..

The day passed through with love..hate..happy..sad...anger...as for Ji Hyo and Kang Gary..both were feeling happy..with their own thought...Eun Min and Jong Kook were calming themselves thinking about the incident..for the Park siblings,Gil and Haha..they enjoyed and execute their plans well..meanwhile Hee Jin and " the voice"..they masked their role and execute the plans accordingly..the whole RM cast and the crew enjoyed their day well...and bid goodbye few hours later..settling down to get ready for tomorrow's shoot..