crush..friendship and choices...

Saranghae...Oppa

Kang Gary and Gil arrived at the xxx club where they were greeted by Simon D,Ki Kwang and few of their buddies..Gil broke the good news to them..everyone keep on congratulating Kang Gary for the latest song release "ZOTTO MOLLA".

" Hyung...congrates..may the song be a huge success.."

" Yeah...cheerssss"

They toast happily...for Kang Gary...he have other reasons to be happy..The woman that he had been chasing around for the passed 4 years is now with him..although he's feeling hesitate about her stattus but all he knows that she started to open up to him..he clearly managed to lower her guard..he drinks...consume alcohol...but this time..its for a good reason...happiness awaits he hope..he keep on smiling...looking at his handphone...while other continue their celebration..

====================== 

Jong Kook drives home..he throw himself on the bed..maybe its true what did Jaesuk told him before..He shouldnt be selfish...love is not about belonging to each other...making her his forever....he sighed...he slowly wake up and walks to the bathroom..he turns the shower and let the water runs through his body..after the bath..he changed and ready to sleep..when his phone vibrates..

Jong kook ssi, Im willing to forgive..but not be able to forget..perhaps you should make yourself occupied to kill the loneliness in you.I need time before I could be normal to you again

From: Ji Hyo

He quickly reply..

Thank you Ji Hyo ah for replying and for being so forgiving.I know I was wrong.You may hate me or ignore me..I dont mind cause I know I'm to be blame. 

From: Kookie Oppa.

He realized that she addressing him using ssi...serves him rights..she really going to distance herself from me..he sighed again..he just destroyed his chance to be close to her..pabo Kim Jong Kook..he might call him a ..a ert..he shooked his head..he knows..because of his loneliness feelings nearly makes her a victim..he's all stressed up..lots of things runs through his mind lately..he's reaching 40..most of his friends already happily married and lead a good life..but him...nothing..not even a girlfriend..his dongseng also mostly married or having relations..he used to be in a relation..but it seems didnt last long..sometime he didnt know what went wrong..when he started to regconise Ji Hyo..she really turns his world upside down.she's irrisistable..despite of everthing...he decided to sleep...shutting his mind....

=========================

Ji Hyo feels thirsty..she wakes up and heading to the kitchen when she passed the guest room..she could see Eun Min is sleeping soundly..she didnt know what time her manager reached her house..after having a glass of plain water..she heads back to her bed..she keeps thinking about the two K's in her life...Kang Gary...and Kim Jong Kook...yahh Kim Jong Kook..the well known korean artist..lots of female fans will definitely willing to do anything to be with him..he got the package..he's tall..good looking..having a killer weapon which is his small eyes...but its cute..his smile that makes her melt....she used to feel safe and secure around Kim Jong Kook..he used to address himself as her muscular knight..she used to open herself to him..he used to makes her happy and makes her smile..someone that really care for her..she do like him..but still is it strong enough to be called as love?..or maybe just a crush...she gets confused..than come Kang Gary...a rapper..good in composing songs..he's truly talented and gifted..a very sincere yet an average guy..he makes her feel safe and secure now...he even kneel to her...begging to be her protector..her savior..she feels comfortable with him since few hours ago..he didnt take advantage on her although he could..he just avoid it..she felt jelaous when he confessed in his song..she likes him too...she even let do the taking in order to make him stands from bowed on the cold cement...she just slipped the magical words...SARANGHAE...she's exremely lucky to have these two male in her life...who will she choose...she sighed....she decided to reply Jong Kook's message...than she send Kang Gary another message...

Yah Kang Gary..still in the club?..pali..pali..go back home..dont like your fans to be all over you..

From: Monday Girlfriend

================================

Kang Gary opens his eyes when his handphone vibrates in his hand..he tried to check the notification but he'a too drunk..the alcohol influence really take charge of his body..he falls asleep..Gil notice Kang Gary falling asleep with his handphone in the grip...He asked his buddy to help him to carry the drunk Kang Gary into his car..they left the club nearly 3am..