too perfect

Saranghae...Oppa

Alarm on her phone starts to beep...she open her eyes and starts to smile.. she knows that she'll be meeting him later by today for a "pinky promise" punishments...she yawned and lazily move from her bed...Eun Min is still sleeping..she reaches her handphone..there's no message from him or Kang Gary...but it doesnt makes her disappointed...perhaps the tiger is scared to reply and as for Kang Gary...maybe he slept late last night..she tried to remember the reason why he and Haha didnt joined them yesterday...she knows how committed Kang Gary when it comes to music..Her heart keeps on blooming like a newly bloomed flowers..she cant wait to meet him...she walks to the bathroom and preparing a warm bath in the tub..she pour some aromathic asscent into a small cup and plugged few red roses petals from the vase on the sink than mixed both into her bath tub..it smells nice...she inhale the smell...she grinned...soaking herself into the warm bath makes her feels better..she keeps imagining how will the day be with him...this will be her second time going out with him again after they had their first about a month ago..After one hour...she leaves the bathroom..walking to her closet...choosing the best outfit for today..she wanted to impress him..she chooses to wear a simple pink baby t...a pair of blue faded skinny jeans..a black heels..a couple ring from one of the runningman episode..she apply lil bit of foundation on her face and a light pink lipstick..she tie her hair into a ponytail and place her phone,her sunglasses,her lip balm,her wallet in her handbag..she smile widely when she look into her reflection on the mirror...

" You look okay Song Ji Hyo"

She nodded and smile again..she shakes her manager's shoulder...she wakes up and lil bit surprised to see Ji Hyo already prepare herself well..

" Where are you going, Unnie?.You look stunning...but you dont have any schedule today"

" Eun Min ah...I'm going out to meet someone since I dont have anything on my schedule today...dont wait for me as I'll definitely be late"

" Okay Unnie..dont forget ro bring the mask along with you okay"

" Bye Eun Minnn..."

She closed the door and wait for the elevator..her heart is pounding crazily..she feels like shouting to the world that she's going to meet him for today..she is so excited...she take a step into the elevator..in the elevator,she bumped onto an old couple holding hands..she just smile to them..imagining him and her being old but yet still romantic to each other..so sweet...

After reaching the basement level, she walks towards her car and unlocks it...she drive carefully heading to the park..she message him last night to meet there..on the way she stops at a cafe..to buy her americano and a juice for him..when she reaches the park..she  put her mask and sunglasses on, locking her car...strolling on the park..searching for a bench to sit..she brings along her drink and his..she is the best mood...she smiles again as she sees few teenage couple strolling along the park..she takes her handphone..checking any message..still no reply from him..its okay since she reached the park 30 minutes earlier..she look at the scenery..a flock of birds flying high up in the blue sky..the fresh breeze..the flowing Han river...makes her heart pumping with joy..she notice a couple with kids...she laughs shyly as she wish they could be like that one day...everthing seems to be perfect....too perfect

=======================

Kang Gary wake up with a massive headache...he tried to memeries what happend last night when Gil walks to him and pat him on his shoulder...

" What happend??..aaarrghhh my head...oucchhh my hand...stitches..omo...damnnn!!..what happend hyung??

" I'll tell you later..here I've made you breakfast..lemon tea and chicken porridge ..eat it while its still hot..here's your antibiotics and painkillers and mineral water..pali pali.."

Kang Gary enjoy his breakfast well..then take his medication..Gil just watches his buddy with a smile..after he finished..he look at Gil...

" Tell me hyung..what damage have I done this time??"

" You only damaged yourself...yourself esteem...you...yourself..nobody else involved"

"Wae??..I cant remember anything hyung"

Gil starts to tell him about what happend last night..the incident that occured in the club after he received a call from Haha..how devastasted he was..how drunk he was...how he get those stitches on his hand..how he lowered himself....Gil teary eyes tells him everything..his frustation when he saw his buddy looked helpless last night...he couldnt do anything to reduce the pain..Gary give Gil a manly hugged...he felt so relief...his two buddy were with him last night..he owe both of them a big time of his life...but one thing for sure...Gil didnt told him about Kim Jong Kook...

" Sorry buddy..its for your own sake"

=====================

* flashback*

Jong Kook was surprised to see Haha and Gil in the ER department.He walks to them..and ask them why are they here...Haha tells him about Kang Gary..he cant be secretive to Jong Kook when he sees his bestfriend is destroying himself for a woman he love..for him,Jong Kook is their hyung..he should know better...he just shake his head when he heard about Kang Gary...last words that came out from his mouth....

" This is all about her..."

* End of flashback*

========================

Kang Gary reaches for his handphone..he purposely turns it off after the shoots..as he on his handphone back..loads of message and notifications received...his eyes are glued to the sender of 7 messages out of 34...its her..even on the misscall notications..12 was from her...he quickly push the inbox button...impatiently checking out her messages..

Gaelly..Gaelly..where are you?..Are you okay??..what are you doing with Haha oppa??. I heard from Jaesuk oppa both of you left together..please reply me back okay..

From: Monday Girlfriend

 

Gaelly..reply me back okay

From: Monday Girlfriend

 

Yah Kang Gary...what are you doing??so busy huh..

From: Monday Girlfriend

 

Kang Gary pabo...pabo...wekkkkkk 

From: Monday Girlfriend

 

Yah Kang Gary..you are making me angry..you want to die??

From: Monday Girlfriend

He keeps on strolling his fingers on his iphone...

 

Yah pabo...I' m worried about you..starts replying me or I will not talk to you forever

From: Monday Girlfriend

 

Oppaaaa....pleasee..reply me..I'm waiting

From: Monday Girlfriend

He just smile..reading her messages again and again..but he decided not to reply any...He sigh...there's tear in his eyes...