she shall be okay

Saranghae...Oppa

He forced his steps forward...it seems to be heavy...he wanted to reach to the room as fast as possible before he regret doing it..he unlocked the door and throw himself on the bed....he's stuggling with the conflicts which involving his heart and his mind...he close his eyes...he could heard their voices....

" Let's go buddy...she needs you by her side"

" No!!! dont listen to heart,buddy...why should you...she didnt appreciate you well"

" Listen to me buddy..mind, shut up!!...she was confused...thats all"

" Yeah..right..that was just an excused..she enjoyed to be with him rather than you"

" No...thats not right..did you remember how easily she forgived you after you try to...you know it well buddy...and how she waited for you in the 'pinky promise' incident...she even hurted him to be with you...thats enough proof...what else you need.."

" You know what heart...you are just too weak...thats why youve broken twice..she played with you..gives you hope..and said..there's no 'US'...is she worth it??!!"

He couldnt stand "both" of them anymore...he boiled in anger..

" Aaarrrgggghhhhh....shut the hell up you two!!!!...okay mind..you win!!."

He covered his face with pillow...

" She shall be okay...Ji Hyo ah...you shall be okay"

He closed his teary eyes....

=================================

" She is showing a good respond although her weak condition.she was totally dehydrated and fatigue added to that she suffered from Vasovagal Syncope..what happend to her??"

Kang Gary nearly dropped his jaw when he heard the medical term...while Eun Min looked guilty..she knows her answer is going to expose her unnie's secret..but she had no choice..she tried to give a logic answer without mentioning her unnie's pills..

" Its her hectic schedule, doctor..she didnt sleep well..didnt eat well and didnt rest well..furthermore she's all stressed up lately.."

" Well..I can see that from her test result..she was on anti depression pills..there's few ulcer in her stomach as she has'nt eat anything for the pass 36hours..I cant imagine how can she manage to work without eating..she better starts to take a good care of her health from now.."

Kang Gary give Eun Min a serious glare...he was shocked and surprised..he didnt know Ji Hyo was too depress until she had to rely on pills to reduce it..he starts to loose his temper so he quickly distracted himself by questioning the doctor...

" But doctor..you did mention she suffered from..errrr..eerrr what...sorry I cant pronoun it..is it serious??"

" It can be serious..it happend because of depression, phobia..feeling uncomfotable with something..and being humiliated...when the emotion is not stable, stressed..our nerve system will block the blood supply to the brain..no blood supply means no oxygen supply and as the result..she fainted..she is lucky because manage to arrive on time..some of the similar cases..most of the patient ended with a brain damage"

" Thank you doctor...I'll make sure that she's going to take good care of herself"

" You better be..or it would be better if someone can take good care of her...perhaps family members maybe.."

" We are her family doctor..."

"Okay then..I better get going..we already transfer her to the normal ward..all of you can visit her soon"

" Thank you again, doctor"

The doctor walked away..All of them are relief to know that she is doing okay...Jaesuk,Gwang Soo and Haha decided to leave as they need to break the news to the team..Haha gives his car key to Kang Gary..he knows that his buddy wanted to stay and look after Ji Hyo...but when he looked at Kang Gary..he knows that his buddy was angry with Eun Min....

" Hyung...cool down...I know youre angry...but she's her manager..she will definitely cover up for her"

" But why Dong Hoon??..Its Ji Hyo's life..she putting her unnie's life at stake"

He shook his head hard...Haha rubbed his back to calm him down...

" Gary ah...you know how scary our Mong Ji could be when she wants something..possibly she forced Eun Min to keep the secret...you take good care of yourself and Eun Min...we are going back..I really need to meet Jong Kook personally.."

" Okay hyung..will do that..but are sure about Jong Kook hyung??..you know that he..."

" Yah Kang Gary..dont you trust Jaesuk hyung's capability??..he is good in persuading people okay"

" Really??in that case I might need your help one day"

" Sure...no problem Gary ah"

They laugh...suddenly Gwang Soo raised his hand up..

" Hyung..I have something to say..please dont scold Eun Min okay...its not her fault"

" Nehh..dont worry Gwang Soo...I wont okay.."

They bid goodbye to Kang Gary and Eun Min...heading back to the hotel...when they arrived..Everyone were still gathering at the lobby..Haha and Gwang Soo walk to the team and informed them about Ji Hyo's current condition..

Meanwhile Jaesuk heads straight up to Jong Kook's room..he pressed the bell...the door opens...he saw Jong Kook with swollen and soggy eyes...he walked into his room and sit on the sofa..

" Jong Kook ah...we need to talk about Ji Hyo.."

" No hyung..Im not in a mood...pleaseee..not now"

" What happend to you Jong Kook ah??..Didnt you want to know about her condition??"

" Why should I hyung..she've hurt me enough..futhermore Im not important to her..Im no one to her..I am the last person to know about what happend to her hyung..do you think its fair enough for me??!!!"

" Jong Kook ah..calm yourself down...I know youre upset.."

" Hyung..I want to forget about her...I dont want to have anything to do with her anymore..why is it so difficult for you to understand it hyung..its so easy.."

Jong Kook boiled in anger...Jaesuk looked at him..he know it might be not a good time to talk to Jong Kook..but he has no choice as he's scared that Jong Kook will regret his decision later...

" Jong Kook ah...do you know she was on pills??"

" Yess..heard it from Eun Min when she called when I was with you earlier.."

" Do you what type of pills?"

" How should I know hyung..maybe some vitamin pills..or maybe something for her headache..I dont care...why do you keep on asking me these question hyung"

" Jong Kook ah...she was on anti depression pills..she was fatigue and dehydrated..luckily we manage to reach on time..if not she might suffer brain damage"

" So??!!..Is that my problem hyung??"

" What on earth happend to you Kim Jong Kook???!!!..you know what..Gary was right..you wont listen..."

" Huh..Gary hah...I guess he knows me well ..where is he hyung??"

" He's at the hospital with Eun Min..taking care of Ji Hyo.."

" Wow...thats good...too good...it would be easier for her to fall for him.."

" What do you mean Jong Kook ah??..Gary has move on..he is with someone.."

" Its not my dongseng...its her..Ji Hyo"

" What do you mean??"

" I'll tell you everything....but please..it ends here"

Jong Kook told Jaesuk everything...from their pinky promise incident...to the night at the park..and at the runningman set...until the big arguement..

" I know how you feel..but you couldnt blamed Gary on this matter Jong Kook ah..I know you were jealous..its normal for a couple to lead by jealousy..but think again..how Gary decides to let her go for good because she chooses you instead of him..how Gary asked for your forgiveness thought you are the one who was supposed to apologize to him.he was hurt badly by both of you but looked at him now Jong Kook ah..he had move on.he chooses to forgive and forget..he chooses friendship..the hyung dongseng relation that both of you had...stop being childish and dont dragged Gary into the scene..."

" But hyung..its killing me to see her enjoying my dongseng's companion rather than me..."

" Jong Kook ah...what have you done to convince her about your feelings??..ever you make her comfortable with you as Gary did??.have you ever ask her what she really wants..what she really needs in this relation??..Youre upset because she couldnt confessed and she was confused..so you decide to burst your anger to her..you flush you temper on her...you scared her..you even accuse her with your allegations..Do you realised how weak she was at that moment..she hasnt eat anything for the pass 36hours..no wonder she looked pale and restless...is that fair for her??.Jong Kook ah...did you ever give her one chance to explain as she did??..For god sake Kim Jong Kook...listen to me once...she has choosed you..she easily forgive you for both incident..I could tell her feelings for you..think about it Jong Kook ah...she needs you..rest well..hope we'll talk again tomorrow.."

" Hyung....I..."

Jaesuk just walk away....Jong Kook feels guilty...he was taken back by Jaesuk's word..

" Am I the one to be blamed??...nobody understands me...arrghhhhh"

He punches the wall...his nuckle bleeds....

" You shall be okay..he's there for you..the one youre happy with.."