the promises...

Saranghae...Oppa

Kang Gary hold her tight in his embrace..He failed to protect her..He failed to be with her..luckily nothing worst happend to her..Ji Hyo still trembling..shocked with his oppa's behaviour..obviously he's trying to.........her...why?..her oppa is not like that...he never takes advantage of her before..what makes him turns into a monster and scared her to death.she felt defenceless againts him..yes she agrees..she likes him too but why is he doing something auwful to hurt her and make her cry..Kang Gary release his hold on Ji Hyo..he moves and hold her shoulder so that he can take a clear look at her..He wipes her tears off using his thumb...he tried to smile...

"Ji Hyo ah...I know you are still scared after what happend between you and Jong Kook hyung..but I want you to listen to me..everything is going to be okay...look at me...deeply in my eyes...what I'm about to tell you is true...and you know me well..I am not good at lying"

She tilt her head..looking straight to his eyes...there's a strong gripped from her hands on his arm...

"Oppppaaaa....thank you for saving me"..

She hugged him tight..no gap between them...Kang Gary careress her soft silky hair...Her scent making him addicted...drunk in his own world..He sense there's a warm tears coming down from his cheek...he continues his words...whispering it to her..

" Ji Hyo ah..no matter what..I promise you this...I'll always be there for you...to protect you...to cherrish you...to care for you...to be your everything....only you...just you..although you are dating someone right now..although you dont like to be that closed to me..although you dont want me..although....

He wanted to continue expressing himself but her finger just runs through his lips...

" Oppa...can we talk?.."

He nodded and slowly walks to his range rover and unlock it..he help her to placed herself on the passengers seat while he hop on the drivers seat..she tried to buckle..but she's still shaking..He leaned and help her to buckle..they are too closed..but Kang Gary quickly avoid it as he bare in his mind that she is someone's girlfriend.While driving...they remain silent..She still cant believed what just happend..

"why oppa...what am I to you."

She shouted in her heart..she felt betrayed...humiliated...cheap...she cries again but she tried hard to hide it from Kang Gary.He glanced at her..he knows she's crying..He just let her cry..

" It's okay Ji Hyo ah...just cry...let it all out..it will makes you feel better".