the true escape

Saranghae...Oppa

Awaken....she slowly opened her teary eyes...she tried to sit..but the sharp pain really bugs her off..she knows...what happend....she realized she was left n*ked on the dried grass...her clothes was tossed everywhere...she tried to hold her head...suddenly...she couldnt feel any hair on her head...they shaved her bald...she accidently touched her face...it was pain as hell...she stare at her body...she could see fresh blood streaming down her legs...her body was full of bruises...with tears streaming down her face...she slowly bend her knees closed to her chest and she hugged her knees tight...she cried out loud...

" Why....why....why did they do this to me??!!..aaaaaaa...God...I rather die...why....why....what have I done??..why are they so mean to me??!!..why!!!!!!....Ji Hyo ah...you are nothing now...youre dirty...no mens will wanted you if they know....that youve been r*ped..by a man...no...two men...no....three....no!!!...ITS FOUR!!!...hahahaha...FOUR of them Ji Hyo ah...they hit you...they treated you like an animal...they shave your hair..nobody will recognize you..no one will...aaaaaaa...but why....why!!!!!...nobody will marrief me...nobody will...maybe this is because of my past sin...God...I knew...I was wrong...if this is the way for me to repay my sin...I accept it with sincere heart...but..but..what have I done wrong!!!..Im not the only sinner!!...God...youre not fair...hahahaha...not fair...I need to wash myself...yah...I need to...I need to..cause Im dirty...I AM DIRTYYYYY!!!!!"

She started to rub herself and cried...she sighed...and a moment later...she laughed..within a few minutes..her laugh turns into a cry...her emotion was all mixed up...she is totally traumatized..couldnt accept the fact...what had happend to her..her body started to move back and foward...suddenly she heard a loud sound...she quickly lowered her heads to her knees and cover it with her arms..

" Go away!!..dont harmed me anymore...Ive nothing...go away!!.syuhhhhh..Im chasing you away...go!!...hahaha...youre scared...you are...thats why you stopped!!...hahaha..youre scared of Song Ji Hyo..but...but..who is Song Ji Hyo..I am not her..I am Cheon Sung Im...hahaha..yah..I am the bald Cheon Sung Im..but why did they locked me here..they caught the wrong person...Ive to let them know...Im not Song Ji Hyo the actress..we both just look alike...yah...yah..that right...Im Cheon Sung Im..Ommaaa!!...Appaaa!!...can you hear me???..help me!!"

Her behavior started to change within minutes..she was slowly loosing her mind..traumatized..disoriented...and confused.  she smile..she laugh..when she knows that she is Cheon Sung Im..she keeps on looking around her..she was her clothes...she quickly stand and pick up her clothes...

" This...is..not mine..I wouldnt wear this kind of clothes...Im Cheon Sung Im..I wouldnt dare..this is too revealing...too y..mmmm...haaa...someone is coming...maybe I could asked for my clothes..."

Eun Soo steps in..she was surprised to see Ji Hyo standing behind the door..n*ked...she grinned...when suddenly...

" Miss...can you borrow me some clothes??..this is not mine..do you know where am I??..I want to go home...."

" Stop your acting Song Ji Hyo ssi....just puts on your clothes..you looked ugly and messy...or perhaps you might like to have another round with them??!!..hahaha"

" I dont know what are you talking about Miss..who is Song Ji Hyo??..Do I know her??..those are not mine..give me my clothes...pleaseee...Im asking you nicely.."

" Yah..look at you..pretend to be crazy huh...guess what..I can help you...hahaha ( is she for real??)"

" No...Im not pretending...Im Cheon Sung Im...trust me..."

" Omo...slowly becoming disoriented??..Song Ji Hyo ssi...of course youre Cheon Sung Im..of course..(the drugs does work on her well...hahaha)"

" Im not Song Ji Hyo!!!..."

She screamed hard and tried to attack Eun Soo..but Eun Soo managed to hold her tight...she grinned...

" You are Song Ji Hyo...the bad b*tch...the pro*titute...the sl*t...you are...yess...you are...you are a gold digger...you used your body to make money..hahaha"

" Stop it!!...Im not Song Ji Hyo...Im Cheon Sung Im...IM CHEON SUNG IMMMM!!!.."

" Oh no youre not...youre the b*tch...hahahahaha...ugly h*rny b*tch!!!"

" STOPPPPPP!!!!!"

Ji Hyo feel on her knees...her heads starts to spins and she couldnt bare the pain..she screamed loud...while holding her bald head....Eun Soo smile widely..she knows..her plan suceed well...Eun Soo called her assistant into the room...her assistant bring her a box...she grinned at Ji Hyo as she thought Ji Hyo pretended to act crazy..

" Leave us alone..I can handle her myself...she's starting to be crazy now..hahaha..oh yeah Ji Hyo unnie...your medicine...you had forgotten to take your pills...you missed your pills dont you??...hahaha..I purposely gives you the pills..as I added a little bit of special ingredient into your pills..purposely drugging you...making you delusional...hahaha...being crazy...it works!!...well..today Im not giving you any pills..but Im giving you extra special treatment..an injection..taraaaa!!!!... Im so impressed with my own experiment..it may work on Jong Kook too..hahahaha..."

Suddenly when Ji Hyo heard Eun Soo mentioned Jong Kook's name..she started to realized and trying hard to memerise that name..slowly she was 'awaken' from her traumatized feelings and moment...she saw Eun Soo showing her a syringe ..she heard what did Eun Soo said...she purposely drugged her..now she knows why she was so addicted to the pills..

" ( purposely put me on drugs??..you b*tch...I'll definitely make you pay for what youve done to me and Jong Kook oppa....but..wait..I still need to pretend to be disoriented..)..who is Kim Jong Kook??..Do I know him??...why are you calling me Song Ji Hyo..I told you..Im Cheon Sung Im!!.."

" Okay..okay...my mistake..okay what should I call you then??...I wanted you to put on your clothes..and I'll bring you to meet Kim Jong Kook..he is Song Ji Hyo's lover...."

" You can call me Sung Im..why do have to bring me to him??.I dont even know who is he...youre supposed to let me go..."

" I will Sung Im...I will released both of you...definitely..(hahaha..in your dreams...)"

Eun Soo started to believe her drugs works well on Ji Hyo...she put the syringe in her front coat pocket..Ji Hyo quickly puts on her clothes and walked together with them...Eun Soo walked a little bit infront and followed by her assistant..they reached a old hut nearby the mine..Ji Hyo takes the opportunity to look at her surroundings..trying to memerise as much as possible...as it maybe a useful hint..when Eun Soo opened the door...Ji Hyo nearly jumped as she saw Jong Kook was turned up side down by Eun Soo's assistants..she could see a lot of leeches on his cuts.. his blood..draining him up..she knows she needs to act fast...

" Who is he??...do I know him??"

" Oh..he is Kim Jong Kook...dont you remember..I told you that he is Song Ji Hyo's lover..mmm..come and sit on this chair Sung Im...."

Her assistants looked at Eun Soo..confused as she called Ji Hyo 'Sung Im'...she smile at them...

" Its okay guys...she's no longer the ACE...she had lost her mind..hahaha..my drugs really works on her...you guys can leave...go straight to Hee Jin's room..and torture her as you guys wish..."

" Okay boss...no problem...your wish is our command.."

All of her assistants walked away and leave the room...living her..Ji Hyo and Jong Kook together...Eun Soo slowly puts her hand in her coat's pocket..she gripped the syringe..and quickly hide it behind her back...preparing to inject it on Ji Hyo..

" Sung Im ah...I want to give you a present."

" Really...oh..you shouldnt have..."

" Dont say no...pleaseee...accept my present...it will bring to heaven on earth...hahahaha"

" Heaven on earth??..what do you mean??.."

" Ahh..Im bringing you back home to your parents...(but in a coffin).."

" Thank you Miss...thank you....can I hugged you...to show my gratitude???.."

" Yah sure...come here Sung Im....gladly to hugged you..."

Ji Hyo saw Eun Soo hides the syringe behind her back...this is her only chance to save Jong Kook and escape...no guards around...only three of them..she had to risk herself...her main focus is to snatch the syringe and inject it on Eun Soo...she has to be careful or else the injection will be on her...she slowly approaching Eun Soo with her innocent smile..her heart beats fast...her hand was shaking...but she gripped her fist tight...

" ( Hold yourself together Ji Hyo ah...this is your only chance..dont missed it...youre the ACE...remember that...you have to rely on yourself as the others didnt know your exact location)"

She become close to Eun Soo...and hugged her tight...rubbing her back...slowly her hand reaching Eun Soo's right hand which is holding the syringe..Eun Soo noticed Ji Hyo's act..she tried to struggle...but Ji Hyo managed to hold her right hand tight and snatch the syringe..she injected the syringe onto Eun Soo's back...

" This is for what youve done to us...you should die!!!!!"

Eun Soo fell down on the floor...her vision became blurred...the pure and strong drugs slowly absorbed into her veins...Ji Hyo quickly pulled the rope..to release the wodden board up right in order to bring Jong Kook in a standing positon..she was trembling while removing the leeches from Jong Kook's cuts...Jong Kook realized someone is removing the leeches on him...but he is too tired to open his eyes..his energy was drained..

" Oppa....stay with me....I know you can hear me....Im going to bring you out from here..we are going to leave this place oppa..."

" Ji...Ji...Hyoo???"

" Yah oppa...its me....come on...hold me.....hold me tight...dont let go...."

" Ji...Hyo ah...just...go..and...save...yourself....I..I..will...only...slow..you...down.."

" No..oppaaa...never....I wont leave you...open up your eyes...and stay with me.."

Jong Kook uses his remaining energy...opening his eyes...his eyes started to fill with tears as he saw Ji Hyo's head...she was bald...Ji Hyo knows he was shocked to see her bald head...

" Its okay oppa...its okay...its just hair...it will grow back oppa...it will...it will...one day...it will...."

She burst into tears...Jong Kook tried to calm her...although he himself couldnt accept what had happend to her...after done removing the leeches and untied him...she helped him to sit on the floor..he bit his tounge to absorb the pain..Ji Hyo tears streaming down her face...she knows he was in a deep pain..

" No...matter....what...Ji...Hyo..ah...youre...still..beautiful..."

" Oppa....."

" Ji..Hyo...ah...how..am..I...going..to...escape??..I...I...cant...walk.."

" Dont worry oppa...I'll find something to carry you with...hold on..."

He nodded..she search around...luckily she found a small wooden carrier with wheel..she quickly brushed all the dried grass down and push the carrier towards Jong Kook..She struggled while helping him to sit on the carrier..when he managed to sit properly...Ji Hyo teared of her sleeves and tied it around Jong Kook's cuts...she slowly pushed the carrier...she cried hard...as she managed to move the carrier inch by inch...with Jong Kook's weight..everything seems to be so slow for them...she just keeps on pushing the carrier with all her remaining energy..she notice fresh blood streaming down her both legs..she prayed hard....she needs to save herself and Jong Kook..with one long deep breath..she pushed the carrier out of the room...Jong Kook hold tight on the carrier's wodden handle..he pray to God...

" Please save us...pleasee...send us savior...."

Ji Hyo managed to push the carrier a bit far from the hut..she remembered the sling bag and the handphone...she needs to get it back...

" Oppa...you stay here...silently...I need to rush back to the room where theyve lock me before..."

" Ji...Hyo...dont..."

" Oppa...I need to get the sling bag and the handphone...Hee Jin..."

" Hee...Jin??...she's..here??"

" Stay still oppa...I'll be back...wait for me..I promised..I'll answer your question later.."

Before Jong Kook could stopped her...Ji Hyo already left him alone...he only managed to see her shadow hiding and running towards the cement room...

" God...pleaseee...save.....her...pleaseee......( Hee Jin??..why are you here??..I'll asked Ji Hyo later about you...I...I...)"

Jong Kook fainted as he had lost a lot of blood...meanwhile as for Ji Hyo...she needs to get the sling bag and the phone back..slowly she look around her and rushed into the room..she quickly run towards the stack and using her hand...she tried to feel underneath the stack...luckily she found the sling bag and the phone...she quickly steps out from the room..running for her life as fast as she could although her bleeds becoming worst...because she knows..Jong Kook will be waiting for her and she needs to send him to the nearest hospital..or else...he might lost his life...