the desicion

Saranghae...Oppa

Ji Hyo steps into her room after bidding goodbye to the nurse that had accompanied her to Jong Kook's physio session earlier..she smile widely while getting herself up on the bed..she tried to memeries every each moments that both her and Jong Kook had earlier..the way he stare at her..the way he smile for her...the way he treated her...she lay herself on the bed...smiling alone..thinking and figuring out about "HIM"....but still..he mind flies away..thinking about other things too..about the Baek siblings..her pregnancy..and even the dark incident that totally changed her...she sighed..

" Oppa...is it true??..when you said that you will make me fall for you...every each second..each minutes..each hour..each day...each week...each month..each year..and are you sure that you wont give up easily on me??..Is it true what did Kang Gary told me before?...that I actually had feelings for Jong Kook oppa...but I didnt realized it??..why I couldnt admit it??...aishhh...I cant be selfish...maybe he was just trying to repay me..after all I did save his life, right??..He couldnt be serious when he told everyone that he had fallen for me...furthermore I had played his feelings once..but..I didnt meant too..I was confused..thats all..maybe it was his revenge towards me??...mmm...what should I do??..a part of me...started to like him..he requested every RM casts to be bald for me..to show their supports towards me..he admitted he was the father of my pregnancy..he even confessed his love to me infront of everyone...but...another part of me are scared...probably he was just repaying me..thanking me for saving his life...probably he was just being nice to me...aishhh...dont mess your thoughts Ji Hyo ah...maybe I should let him prove his words..arghhh..I dont know...mmmmmm..I wanted to trust your words oppa..I really do..but look at me oppa...Im pregnant..I was r*ped..too much in my mind..even the Baek siblings are still outside there..they might try to hurt us again oppa.."

She was so busy with her thoughts until she didnt realized that Jong Kook was actually in her room and listening to every each her words about him...he smile widely..looking at her who was still lying down on the bed..he figures how to make her realized his existance..

" Wow..such a long thoughts about me eh Ji Hyo??...Ji Hyo ah..please..give me a chance to prove that I really loves you..I know you still doubted me..because everything happend so fast between us..my feelings towards you keeps on progressing...blooming more and more very each moment I met you Ji Hyo ah..I know youre worried about my sincerity.."

Ji Hyo quickly sits herself on the bed as she heard Jong Kook's voice..she rolled her eyes and she was surprised yet speechless to see him infront of her...alone..she tried to speak..but she keeps on mumbling...

" Oppa??...what??...what??...how...??( omo...that means oppa heard me just now??..every each words that came out of my mouth...aisshhhh...he shouldnt heard any of it...why I couldnt hear any movements??..)"

" Ji Hyo ah...Ive just finished my session..Kang Gary has to leave early as he had something to do in his studio with Gil..so I asked him to bring me to your room..while waiting for Gap Jin to fetch me this evening...did I answer you questions??.."

" Sorry oppa...I..I..was so surprised to see you here..I was...mmm..."

" Ji Hyo ah..I know what is in your mind...Ive heard everything about it..that why I asked you..just give me a chance to prove my words...then I'll leave you to decide..I know how you feel..your feelings..your worry...and your thoughts...well..I couldnt change it at all..not until you can see how sincere my feelings for you....you can feel how big is my love for you..I'll prove to you...that youre my soil..youre the air that I breath..youre the water that fill my thirst..youre my everything..youre MY WORLD Ji Hyo ah...let me protect you Ji Hyo ah.."

Ji Hyo started to feel guilty..she knows..she was not supposed to doubt him..but its her feelings..she was still scared..futhermore there are too many things in her mind..making her to doubt everything including Jong Kook's feelings for her..her eyes started to fill with tears...

" Oppa...I dont mean to doubt you...but Im scared..maybe youre right..everything seems too fast for me..Im so sorry oppa..I have too much in my mind..about you..about my pregnancy...about my parents...about Eun Soo and Chang Joo..about...about...they..r..."

" Ji Hyo ah...."

" Oppa...Im still confused..I dont know..honestly...I wanted to trust your words..every each of it..but..everything is too fast...too much for me to handle..maybe I still need time oppa.."

Jong Kook pushes his wheelchair slowly..reaching Ji Hyo who was sitting on the bed..he reached for her hand...holding it tight..Ji Hyo was surprised by Jong Kook's act..

" Ji Hyo ah...I dont force you to accept me..I understand..its not easy for you..after all youve been through..I know how you feel...because I was a part of it too...remember??..I failed to protect you before...although Ive promised you..but now..just sit tight...be by my side and let me prove everything...my love for you..my true feelings towards you..about your pregnancy..Ive told you...I will support whatever your decision is..trust me..about the dark incident..maybe its hard for you to forget..but I want you to know..that I'll always be by your side no matter what..thats why I wanted to marry you..I wanted to kiss away all the pain and frustration in your life..blow away the dissapointment and anger in your heart..."

" Its not that easy oppa...its not only me and you..not only US..its not that easy..because it will involved a lot of people..especially our loves one...how about your parents, oppa??..have you thought about them??..do you think it will be easy for them to accept me?!!..thats what Im worried of..it will not be easy for us, oppa..who wants their future daughter in law to be a r*pe victim??..who wants their future daughter in law....."

Ji Hyo burst inyo tears...she pulled her hand roughly from Jong Kook's hold..but he gripped her hand tighter and pulled her into his embrace..on the wheelchair..he hold her tight..kissing her forehead again and again...slowly Jong Kook wipe away her tears..he stare at her and smile....

" Enough Ji Hyo...pleasee...dont look down on yourself...listen to me...I know my parents really well...they will loves you..trust me...my parents will understand that you was r*ped!!..it happend without your consent..pleasee..dont say anything else..no matter what you say..it wont change my love for you..just give me a chance to prove it..thats all..thats the only thing I asked from you...pleaseee.. Im begging you..."

" Oppa...youre too good..too nice..I dont deserved all of this oppa...I...I...."

" Syhhhhhhhh...dont say anything...pleasee....stop Ji Hyo ah...who says you dont deserved this..you deserved much more Ji Hyo ah..youre my angel...listen to me..look at me..look into my eyes Ji Hyo ah..do I lie when I tell you that I love you??..let me prove that my heart beats for you...."

Slowly..Jong Kook pulled Ji Hyo's face towards him..wrapping his arm around her neck..as their eyes meet...Jong Kook placed Ji Hyo's hand on his chest..making her feel his heart beats..he slowly pressed his lips on her kissable lips...she could feel his heart beating faster than before..same as her...their kissed turned into a long and passionate one...after a while...they broke the kiss to gasp for air...she notice tears slowly streaming down his face...

" Oppa..."

" Do you feel it??..do you know now Ji Hyo...my heart beats for you..."

" Oppa....I...I..."

" Ji Hyo ah...be honest with me...dont worry..Ive told you earlier..I wont force you to accept me..just tell me what do you feel now..."

" Oppa...I dont know what should I say..but...I think....Im...giving you a chance..but...I wont promised you anything.."

" Really??...thank you Ji Hyo ah!!!..thats all I need..it would be good enough for me..about that...I cant force you..I believe if we are meant to be together..sooner or later you are going to be mine..THERE WILL BE US...US AGAIN..."

" Thank you for understanding me oppa..."

" Promised me one thing...whatever happens..never take the smile out of your lips Ji Hyo ah..be happy again..pleaseeee....."

" I will oppa...I will...."

Ji Hyo slowly move herself from Jong Kook's embrace..she kneeled beside him...she started to massage his tight...he might feel numb because she was sitting long enough on him just now...he just laugh looking at her...

" Ji Hyo...its okay..youre not heavy at all...get yourself on the bed now..I couldnt carry you up for now..I have to wait until Im fully recovered..hahaha..so have you decide about your pregnancy??.."

" Yah pabo!!..Im not going to give you a chance to carry me..(showing her merong face to him) mmm...I surely did oppa..I think Im going to abort it...better before it grow bigger..."

" I'll support you Ji Hyo ah...no matter what..when will you meet the doctor??..and you have to ask her about the consequences too okay..."

" Thank you again oppa..I'll meet and talk to her later this evening..I need to wait for Eun Min.."

" I guess I could come too..Gap Jin might be late..do you mind Ji Hyo ah??..atleast I could accompany you and Eun Min.."

" Sure oppa...glad to have you around.."

" Ji Hyo ah..."

" What is it oppa??..."

" Saranghae..."

" Yah Pabo!!...you think Im going to reply it back??..huh..in your dream oppa..."

" In that case..let me sleep for a while..I want to listen it in my dream...hahahaha..."

" Oppa!!!...stop it...( doing her merong face)"

Both of them are laughing happily..but they didnt notice..there are two pair of eyes watching them closely...behind the black hood...there's a wide smile on the lips...

" Having a good time eh??..its not yet over Song Ji Hyo...Kim Jong Kook..hahaha..happiness will never be yours..not ever...hahahaha"