Hee Jin..

Saranghae...Oppa

Hee Jin walks out from the club..she's drunk..she's upset..she knows that she have hurt him badly...but only one thing keeps playing in her mind...Jong Kook has to be hers...back to her..

" Mianhe oppa...mianhe...I still loves you...I' ll do whatever it takes...to make you mine"

Tears started to drop from her flawless skin..as a model,she has a very y figure..friends that accompanied her before had left earlier..leaving her alone..she walks drunkly...leaving the main street...she walks along the coridor...she couldnt think straight..at the end she just ended in a park....she strolled along the dark park..when suddenly three guys standing infront of her...circling her...one of them plays with her long silky hair..

" Hi beautiful...are you alone?..."

" Leave me alone....go away!!!"

She shouted...but it doesnt managed to scare them...she quickly took out a pepper spray from her handbag...and toast it up high same level as their eyes..threaten to spray againts the group...

" Wow....I love it when you play rough baby...mmmm...you smell nice.."

" Yeah sweetheart...you are going to be pleasure soon...better be thanking us now" 

They just keep on laughing..when suddenly one of them back hug her...she try to struggle hard..she keeps on shouting...but no one heard her..the second guy hold both of her hand tight...she keeps struggling..

" Please shouttt beautiful...you are making me hornier..hahaha...just shout..mmmm"

When suddenly she saw something that makes her shouted as loud as she can..the third guy shows her something shinning...sharp...and it is actually a knife...she can feel her heart stop beating at the moment..she is scared to death...he walks to her and place the knife on her hair...playing it around her hair

" Meet my good friend...she's shinning as you...beautiful as you...sharp as you..and when she greets you...noo..mmm..your nice milky skinn....you will definitely bleeds..hahahaha"

Says the guy while playing with the knife around her face...slowly heading down her lips...passes her neck...and suddenly stops at her shoulder..yeah..her shoulder which holding her blause strap....he flipped the sharp knife forward and backwards of her strap..he cuts her blause strap...revealing her bra...her blause was cut off...

" Nooooo.....pleaseeee...dddd..doont hurt me....I' ll gg..ggivee you anythingggg thattt yoouu wanntt...plleeeeeaasseee...leeettt mmmee gg..ggooo"

She burst into tears....the three guys just cheering and clapping...

" Hahaha...niceee....mine is ssssooooo harddd bro...may I?..hahahaha"

" Not yet bro..control yourself..I'm having fun with this kitten..."

" Noooo...pleeaaaseeee"

They just laughs...the knife dance again..but this time it was pressed through her skin from the left shoulder..dragging down to her arm...blood starts to pour...she cry in pain..the knife dance again on her right...The more she cries..deeper the knife was pressed into her bare skin...its too painful...the knife keepa on dancing on chest..down to her stomach..when suddenly she feels a sharp pain..he stabbed her

" Hheeeellllppppppppppp...meeee.."

========================

He's driving home...the traffic is smooth...he is in a good mood..so he decided to stop at the park nearby his house..he parked his car, lock it....putting on his jacket and strolling slowly trying to find a bench..when suddenly he saw three guys hurting a woman..and she seriously wounded..blood spills on the walking aisle...he rushes himself heading towards them...the guy was about to stab her again...

" Stop!!!...let her go..."

The three guys turned and look at him...they just laughs and starts to wink at each other...The wounded woman looks familiar to him...

" Hee Jin??...omo...is that you..Hee Jin?"

He didnt know suddenly he feel his face is burning....It feels like somebody just pour a hot water on him...he feels angry...very angry...very painful...he just walk towards them..he punches one of the guy crazily..

The second guy released her both of her hand..trying to help his friend whom was beaten crazily by a random guy...she cant see clearly as her sight started to blur..she lost a lot of blood...she started to feel numb...she tried to say something...but she was too weak.mmsuddenly everything turns to be  pitch black...she falls and faint..

He saw her falling down...blood is everywhere...her body was covered with blood..she doesnt move..he keeps beating the guy without mercy...same goes to the second guy who tries to stop him..he beats him until he didnt move...while the third guy just ran away from the scene..He quickly run to her...he shakes her face...no respons..he take ofd his jacket and cover her bloody body with it..

" Hee Jin ah...stay with oppa...oppa is here...Hee Jin!!!"

He tries to shake her body...he quickly lifted and carry her up..his shirt was filled with her blood...he runs as fast as possible..her life is in his hand...he unlock his car and place her on the back seat..he drive in full speed...Hee Jin's life is a stake..he needs to save her..she used to be a part of his life...

" Hee Jin ah...stay with oppa....I know you are strong..."

He didnt know why...tears flooded his face...he managed to reach the hospital...he shouted at the ER staff...he opens the back door and they take over in handling Hee Jin...they push her to the operation theater...he wants to come along but they stopped him....he keeps on praying for her...he closed his eyes..all the moments between him and Hee Jin appears...one by one...clearly..he could see everything..feels like watching a big white screen..the projector of his mind starts to run....he could see the big fight between both of them..she hurted his heart...

" Oppaa..mianhe...I still loves you"..

He heard Hee Jin's voice in his head....

" Mianhe Hee Jin ah..oppa hurts you too"...

After 4hours waiting..doctors leaves the operation theatre..he rushes towards the first doctor...Hee Jin is save but she is in critical condition..she was badly wounded..losing a lot of blood..the deep stabbed cause an internal injury to her lung and kidney...he cried hard...