You and me

Saranghae...Oppa

Ji Hyo ends the shoot with a wide smile..he apologized sincerely to her..Jaesuk asked her to join them for a drink and she accept it with blooming heart..so as Jong Kook..he cant erase the smile from his face although Gwang Soo "the smiling small eyed hyung"...he dont care about it..all he knows is Ji Hyo accepted his apology..he really thanked Jaesuk who act as a cupid to clear up the tangle between them.he walks to his car..he could see Suk Jin,Gwang Soo and Ji Hyo are waiting for him..Jaesuk is already in the car..waving at him...he walk with a faster pace..he notice something..Kang Gary and Haha disappeared...

" Hyung..where is Dong Hoon...and I cant even see Kang Gary...are they still in the make up room??"

" Jong Kook ah...they are not joining us..Gary just message me that he and Dong Hoon had something on..furthermore Dong Hoon is not driving..Kang Gary will send him straight home"

He just nodded without any suspicious..but deep in his heart..he could feel something is wrong with his dongseng..as for Ji Hyo..she just in her mong state again...she cant even think about anything else accept for Jong Kook...she just smile

" Maybe he is still angry...mmm..nevermind I'll call him later"..

" Jong Kook ssi...hurry up...I'm so hungry.."

"Yah ahjumma...will you please be patient..I am hungry too.."

" Wae??..you call me ahjumma??..you are a goat..huh..goat that eats grass...lots of green grass!!!"

 

She teases him while doing her merong face...she stick her tounge out.. place her hands behind her head and moves her finger...acting like a goat..he stunned...he gets a chance to back..

" Yah..if the goat is cute as you..than Im willing to be a goat for my whole life Ji Hyo ah...I can eat grass for life as long as you be the female goat.."

" Omo hyunggg.....so romantic...I can be the goat's little baby,hyung...emmmbeekkkkkk..."

Gwang Soo keeps on teasing them with the goat sound..

" Girin...you cannot be a part of us...how can a baby goat be so tall?...giraffe will suits you well.."

All of them laughs...Suk Jin, Gwang Soo leaves with Jaesuk..meanwhile Ji Hyo rides with Jong Kook...they purposely leaves Ji Hyo with him as both of them needs to settle few issues between them..At first she refused...but after Jaesuk persuade her and tell her that Jong Kook insisted to be with her...than she agreed...she follows him to his car..she try to break the ice as he still zipping his mouth...entering the car and he starts to drive..

" Jong Kook ssi...arent Gap Jin supposed to fetch you?..why are you driving?"

" Ji Hyo ssi...I threaten him this morning..if he refuse to leave me alone for today..Im going to spread to everyone that he is a gay..."

"Omoooo...Gap Jin Oppaaa...is a gayyy??"

He just laughs....he shakes his head..she looks so naive...but yet so cute..he feels like hugging her tight like a teddybear.

" Ani...Ji Hyo ah...he is not a gay...I just need my time alone today..so that I can be with you..he always follow me everywhere I go..just like my own shadow...give me break..I even heard that fans starts to speculate that Im not married because of him...huh..that's scary.."

Suddenly..she laugh as loud as she can...Jong Kook was shocked by the laughed...he glance at her...she looks so beautiful when she laughs....

" What is so funny,Ji Hyo ah?"

" I imagining you are the husband..and Gap Jin oppa is your wife..he wears night gaun..waiting for you on the bed...hahaha"

He rolled his eyes as big as possible...he cant expect her imagination is too high...she really makes him laugh...they starts to have good a conversation along the way..she seems could forget about the incident that occured last week...thank god..she has forgiven him...when they reaches the restaurant..they even sit side by side..keep glance at each other...each time their eyes meet...their heart beats crazily...she blushed..

" Noona...are you drunk??..your cheeks are blushing as red as tomato...but i doubt..cause you havent touch the soju bottle...Hyung,what have you done to noona??..you make her drunk with your chicken milk shake??"

" Yah pabo...Im not drunk..you want to die??"

Everybody laughs after hearing Ji Hyo's answer...everyone seems to enjoy themselves well..including Jong Kook..

" Gwang Soo..its not me...but its you..you are causing her headache..she's holding herself not to puke because of your ugly face"

" Yah hyung...why you are so mean??...luckily Kang Gary is not here...if not he will be the ugliest among all of us"...

Suddenly Ji Hyo feels like somebody just slapped her face when she heard Kang Gary's name...she didnt bother about him earlier..she quickly try to call him..but it went straight to the mailbox...she decided to send him a message..

Gaelly..Gaelly..where are you?..Are you okay??..what are you doing with Haha oppa??I heard from Jaesuk oppa both of you left together..please reply me back okay..

From: Monday Girlfriend

 

Jong Kook tries to peep from aside...but he cant see anything as Ji Hyo blocked his view with her handbag..he pretend to excused himself to the toilet..he stand still..when Ji Hyo notice Jong Kook tries to peep her handphone..she quickly pinch him on his leg..he shouted in pain..everyone just laugh...after spending 2hours at the restaurant..they dismiss as tomorrow they have another shoot for the show..Jong Kook glance at Ji Hyo...

" Ji Hyo ah...can oppa send you home?"

" Its okay Jong Kook ssi...Eun Min is on her way to fetch me..thank you for the ride earlier.."

" Why are you still addressing formally...just call me oppa as usual"

" Mmm let me think about it okay Jong Kook ssi..well..I can call you "that" but in one condition"

" Anything Ji Hyo ah...just name it"

" Are you sure??..you are not going to regret it dont you?"

" No...definitely Ji Hyo ah..100% positive"..

" Okay..I'll message you tonight okay..pinky promise now Jong Kook ssi...dont break it okay"

" Okay..dont worry..I wont"

" Good...well my manager is here..I have to now Jong Kook ssi..thank you again..have a good dream tonight...GOODBYE GOATY KOOK JONG SSI.!!!"

She shouted when bid him goodbye.He cant stop staring at her...even after the car has disappeared from his view..he just smile and shake his head...

" How can I live without you Ji Hyo ah"..

He drives home....bringing along lots of sweet moments that they endulge together for the whole day..but still one question remain in his mind...who did she message just now..

As for Ji Hyo..she keeps on smiling and Eun Min just go with the flow...she ask her unnie why she looks so happy..she told everything to her manager..at the end..both of them showered themselves with a happy mood..when they reaches home,she take a look at her handphone..waiting for Kang Gary to reply her..but he didnt...she send him few messages...hope she will get a reply..atleast one from him....she change into sleeping pyjamas after a bath....she grabbed her handphone on the bed..no reply again..she remembered the "pinky promise"..she quickly type a message to Jong Kook..

" Send...hahaha...that goat is going to die"

She place her handphone on the table, she lay down beside Eun Min...within few minutes both of them fall asleep....as for Ji Hyo...she sleeps well .entering her dream world...it is sweet..sweet dream .between him and her.. he giggle in her dreams..