No Other Comeback!

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan’s POV:

 

“So, we’re sharing a room with Super Junior again already?” Sunggyu Oppa asked in shock while we exited the van. I nodded. “Uh-huh, the day when we left the beach, they immediately headed for SM building to do all their wonderful music recordings and such.” Infinite were pretty amazed that Super Junior got everything done within a blink of an eye. Well, they are pretty used to it, right?

 

“But, I didn’t see a music video get released.” Sungjong complained as we entered the building for Music Bank. I seriously face palmed myself at that moment. “Please, let’s not talk about the music video.” I heard a lot of why’s and what-do-you-mean’s, but I just shook it off. “No matter how much I love you guys, I’m NOT going to talk about it…” We entered our waiting room to find all of Super Junior there with their clothes for their new hit, “No Other.”

 

“Oh, Infinite’s here!!” Bora sang as she got up from her spot next to Siwon. “I’m guessing the others are at home?” Donghae nodded. “They didn’t want to be a bother… But, it would’ve been nice if the Chinese boys, the other wonderful girls, bully boy, and actor boy could’ve come and support…” I pouted. “We would’ve partied in here.” Everyone else agreed to my opinion. Infinite then left to the bathrooms to go and change their clothes.

 

“Oh, so when will our hard work going to be paid off?” I asked in a hushed tone while pointing towards Bora and I. “Oh, probably next week.” Oppa stated with a warm smile. “Okay, and you’re positive we won’t be mentioned and such?” Bora also asked. “Positive, Yeobo.” Siwon comforted her while holding her hand. “Okay, because we do NOT want to get harmed in any way necessary.” I warned them.

 

“Why would Noona get harmed?” I heard Sungjong ask. I turned around and shook my head. “It’s nothing.” They all eyed me with suspicious looks. “Sure…” Myungsoo said before getting in the make-up chairs.

 

“You know you can tell them, Minchannie.” Sungmin blurted out. I looked at him and gave him a glare. “Shut Up about it.” I scolded. “What?” Dongwoo asked. “It’s really nothing, right? Bora Unnie?” She nodded quickly with pink cheeks, obviously showing that something is up.

 

“Okay, we weren’t born yesterday. Just tell us what’s going on.” Woohyun demanded. “Yeah, it’s not big deal actually.” Eunhyuk agreed. “Yeah, that is true.” Leeteuk pointed out. “So, what is it?” Howon said in a demanding voice. “Minchan and Bora are in the No Other music video.” Heechul said.

 

Insert a bunch of gasps and a long pause of silence, and you get what we have here. “…MINCHAN AND BORA ARE IN YOUR MUSIC VIDEO?!?!?!!?!?” Infinite yelled all at once. “SHUT UP!!” I fired back at them with rosy red cheeks. “Why didn’t you tell us?” Sungyeol asked. “It’s too embarrassing…” I said, hiding my cheeks. “How is that embarrassing? It’s quite cool!!” Myungsoo said in a comforting tone. “You wouldn’t understand…” I murmured. They rolled their eyes. “We would if you told us about it.” Sunggyu back fired. “Well…..” I started off.

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

“Aren’t you happy that we’re going to watch Super Junior make their MV?” Bora asked. I shrugged. “I watched Infinite make their MV, what makes Super Junior a big difference?” She rolled her eyes. “You’re boyfriend is in this one.” I gave her the evil eye. “Are you talking about yourself?” She shook her head. “Well, for sure for me. But you too, Mrs. Lee Sungmin.” I thumped her head, making her pout. “If you ever joke like that again, I’m seriously going to punch you.”

 

We continued our way to the set (a school building I believe), only to be met by a frustrated director and a stressed out looking Super Junior. “Aish!! WHAT THE ****!?!?!?” Whoo, Mr. Director has some language problems…. “Sir, please calm down…” Donghae tried to calm him down. “CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN?!?!?!? HOW CAN I WHEN OUR LEAD ACTRESS ISN’T GOING TO BE HERE?!? SHE SHOULDN’T HAVE GONE DRINKING!!!” He yelled, getting ready to throw his phone down on the ground. I looked at Bora and she just shrugged.

 

“Guys! We’re here.” I announced while watching the director stomp off to who knows where. “Oh, Minchan! Bora!” Oppa said with a smile. We walked over there and smiled. “What happened?” The boys let out a sigh. “The girl who was supposed to star in our MV has a massive hang over and won’t be able to participate.” Leeteuk Oppa informed us. “Well, that’s a bummer.” Bora and I said together.

 

“Omo, who brought twins on set?” I heard the director said. Footsteps were getting louder, making me feel that the director was walking towards us. I felt a hand grab my shoulder, making me jump. “EEP!!” Bora and I yelled before turning around to face him. “Oh, you two aren’t twins… But you two look way too alike from the back and somewhat side view.” I looked at Bora and we both sighed. “It’s happening again.” We said in unison.

 

Yes, during college, we were mistaken every freakin’ time. Yes, yes, I know strange since she’s a few years older than me. BUT. There was this one strange thing… Apparently, we were the same body figure, height, and had similar hair cut/type (as to what others said). Sometimes, fan boys of Bora’s would think I’m her and jump me… Making me go all self defense and kick them in the…area… Girls would tell me that I look like Bora Unnie, and then brush me off. Basically, I was Bora’s look alike who was smart and psychotic… I’m not going to explain that last part.

 

For Bora’s side, guys and girls (mostly those nerds… Not to dis on my friends! Maria, Minki, Brianna, and Tim!! I LOVE YOU FOUR WHO WERE WITH ME AND STUDYING WITH ME ALL THE FREAKIN’ TIME!!!) from the chess club, math club, book club, and the tutoring group would go up to her and ask her for help. When they notice it was her, they would run away from her… No matter how many times I told them that she was nice, they wouldn’t believe me because of their experiences with the Varsity Head Cheerleader, Bridget (the girl who bullied almost everyone who was smarter than her, other than me because she knew I could kick and slam her down about age… Buahahaha).

 

Anyways, back to right now… “Hey, you two are really pretty…” He walked away to another room, leaving me and Bora clueless. “What was that?” She asked. I shrugged. “Oh, he’s coming back.” He came back with a huge smile on his face. “How would you two like to be in this MV for the day? We are in a very tight schedule and we need all the help we can get.” Bora and I looked at each other in shock and looked back at him. “US?!?!” He nodded.

 

“We won’t show your faces though, just your body and side point of view. Nothing bad will happen to you two, I promise.” We looked at each other. “You guys get paid also. Fifty an hour?” Both of smiled and nodded. “Deal.” He smiled. “Good, now…” He walked behind us and started to push us to the dressing room. “Go change. The girls in there will help you.” With another push, we were both in front of the dressing room. “Well, let’s head in.” I nodded and we both walked in.

 

After half an hour, we were both in matching outfits and same hairstyles (kind of). We stepped out and the guys were shocked. “Whoa, they kind of look…” Leeteuk Oppa trailed off. I rolled my eyes as we walked over to the guys. “Okay, now what?” The director smiled. “Now, each of you will be paired up with 5 guys. Since there is another director, we’ll do two shootings at the same time so we can get this done quicker. So, you two get to choose which member you want to be with.” He told us.

 

I looked at Bora and we both smiled evilly. “You know who you want and you know who I want, right?” I nodded. “You go ahead and say who you want to be with, Unnie.” She nodded and looked at the guys. “Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Siwon, Eunhyuk, and Yesung.” She said with a proud smile. “That means I have Donghae, Shindong, Heechul, Ryeowook, and Sungmin.” I said. “Wow, you read my mind really well.” She smiled. “Of course.”

 

“Great! Now, most of yours, dear, are outside scenes… So, you and those five lucky guys you picked will be following this sir.” The director said, pointing to another man who was wearing a simple graphic T-shirt and jeans. Those six nodded and followed him out. “And for you, my dear, you can call me Mr. Park.” I nodded. “Please follow me, you six.” I looked at the guys and we shrugged.

 

We first headed for a gymnasium. “This scene is for Donghae.” Mr. Park announced, making Donghae smiled. “What am I supposed to do exactly?” I asked Mr. Park. “You, my dear, are going to just walk in when I give you the cue. Please head over to the entrance and just stand there with the door open.” I nodded and did as he told. He gave Donghae some directions and yelled, “ACTION,” after.

 

While Donghae was acting and the music was playing, I looked at the others, who were just chatting. I saw Sungmin looking at me with a smile, making me blush. I noticed that Mr. Park gave me a signal to enter and so I did. I opened the door a bit more to have that whole effect showing that she’s here. As I continued to walk, I heard the doors close and saw Donghae standing with a shy smile. Once I got closer to him, he presented a rose to me. “For you.” I smiled and took it, making it end perfectly right there.

 

We next headed for a commons area. “This Shindong’s scene… Which reminds me that we need Leeteuk… AH!!” Mr. Park smiled as he saw Leeteuk Oppa walk over. “I’m here to be part of this scene?” Leeteuk questioned. “Yes, Shindong, please take a seat and finish the puzzle. As you’re doing that Leeteuk will walk in and take a picture of what you’re doing.” Shindong nodded and did as he was told, letting the music begin and singing to bits of it. Leeteuk followed his directions and with that, Leeteuk was finished.

 

“Now, you shall enter now.” He whispered. I nodded and I walked in the scene. Shindong looked surprised, but soon smiled. He picked up the puzzle and showed it to me. It was a simple one with hearts on it. I smiled and with that, we were done with that scene.

 

We now headed for a library setting and the director told Heechul and Leeteuk what to do. As the music was playing, I started to get a bit sleepy. I let out a soft yawn and rubbed my eyes. “Tired?” I looked up and saw Sungmin standing there with a smile on his face. I nodded. “Acting is kind of tiring.” He smiled and patted his chest. “Stand in front of me and lean on me.” I blinked. “Are you okay with that?” I asked him. He nodded. I smiled and stood in front of him. I leaned back and he wrapped his arms around my waist. “Comfortable?” I nodded as I watched Heechul acting along with the song.

 

“Good job, Leeteuk. Mr. Lee is probably wanting you to go over there now… You can leave.” Leeteuk Oppa nodded and left. “Okay, now…Whoa….” I heard the director said. “Oh, mianheyo.” I said while moving away from Sungmin. “It’s okay… But…. Are you two dating?” I shook my head. “Aniyo, we’re just close friends.” Mr. Park just nodded slowly and told me what to do. I walked towards Heechul, and he looked surprised. He then presented the card and I smiled.

 

After that scene, we walked outside to do Ryeowook’s scene. “Here, you’re basically washing her so-called car.” Ryeowook nodded and started his acting as soon as possible. After a while, I just walked into the scene with a surprised look. He smiled and opened his arms. “I washed your car, can I have a hug?” I smiled and nodded. I scurried over towards him and hugged him happily. “Cut and cute~. Nice touch.”

 

We started to walk inside for the last scene, Sungmin’s. “So, for Sungmin’s scene, we have already prepared a little piano, keyboard scene. Sungmin is basically going to practice and wait for you to come.” I nodded. “You’re going to be up at the stairs for a while, you should probably rest and such.” I nodded and went up at the top of the first set of stairs. I watched Sungmin pose for the camera and smiled. “Using his aegyo as usual.” He started to be cute and pretend to check if I was coming or not, with a pout to show he was disappointed.

 

Sungmin went back to the piano and started to play a very cute melody. “I still can’t say that I’m falling head over. Tingling to say that word, ‘Love you more than anyone else.’ Only you and me and me. And I’m really happy in this moment. I really thank you for coming to me. Thank for the one who loves me. Only you and me and me, and me, exactly you.” That made me blush really hard and gush out a huge, sappy smile.

 

The director motioned me to come and so I did. I walked down the stairs and he stopped playing, having a smile on his face. “Did you hear me play that song?” I nodded. “That song is called, All My Heart. Leeteuk Hyung and Henry created it… And… I’m singing it just for you.” I bit my lip and smiled. “Saranghae.” He sang softly.

 

After that, we were all done. We headed back to main base and Bora and I changed back into our normal clothes. “How was yours?” I asked her. “It was terrific. I mean, Siwon was super sweet with me. Kyuhyun was just being a joker a lot. Yesung was cute with little kids. Leeteuk’s part was actually pretty cute. And Eunhyuk’s… They didn’t really use me.” I nodded before describing about my day. “Aww, Sungmin is super sweet.” I rolled my eyes.

 

We stepped out of the dressing room and continued to watch the boys rock out with their song for the dancing parts. The choreography was pretty good actually. The boys hit the beats really well and they were all full of smiles. “I think this will be a very good song for them.” Bora whispered. I nodded with a smile on my face…. Okay, keep this a secret between you and me, but… I’m really only watching Sungmin out of everyone else… >.< DON’T JUNDGE ME!!!! >////<

 

“Uh….Minchan? Are you okay?” Bora asked me. I nodded. “Why?” She giggled. “Because you’re all red on the cheeks.” I instantly blushed harder. “I’m okay.” She rolled her eyes. “Is Sungmin making you blush?” I looked at her with wide eyes. “A-a-a-n-i-yoo!” I stuttered out. She pouted. “Minchan, I’m sorry, but you need to listen to your heart. I remembered what you said in New York, but you need to stop thinking that way. Minchan, you need to find love soon. Don’t hold back and not do anything about it, araso?” I forced a smile out and nodded. “Okay, I’ll think about it, Unnie.”

 

After a few more hours, we all left for the dorms. Bora and I continued our “wonderful” talk about me dating Sungmin and such. My rejections made her mad, but I assured her multiple of times that I would seriously think about it. I talked to her about her relationship with Siwon, if they were going to go long distance when she leaves. She told me that she will visit at least every other week or two because she loves him so much she can spend her money on plane tickets. She is also thinking about buying a huge apartment or pent house so that the others can come and live here. Yes, she’s that rich. I don’t know how, but she’s just that rich.

 

When we got back to the dorms, we immediately started eating the warm dinner that Hangeng Oppa prepared for us. After that, we cleaned up and got ready to go to bed. “Kyahhh, ready for bed.” I said while stepping out of the bathroom. Immediately, I was pulled into a room. “Eep.” I squealed before looking up to see who jerked me into a room. “Sungminnie?” He smiled. “You know our routine.” I rolled my eyes. “The one you forced upon me?” He rolled his eyes. “No, you were actually okay with it.” I nodded. “Sure, sure.”

 

He let out a soft smile and rested his forehead on mine. He looked deep into my eyes, having his shinning eyes captivate mine. “Goodnight?” He questioned. I bit my lip. “Goodnight.” I whispered. He leaned in a bit and kissed my nose. “Can I kiss you on the..” Before he could finish, I quickly put my lips on him. Our eyes slowly closed and we…you know…. I heard the door open and a gasp. “OMO, MIANHEYO!!!” Someone yelled before shutting the door. That was a sign to pull away. I slowly pushed him away and smiled. “Night.” He smiled and nodded.

 

I walked out and saw the intruder (Kyuhyun) facing the wall. “Dude, it’s okay. I see you and Minji make out all the time. There isn’t any difference.” I told him. He slowly nodded and headed into the room. “YAH!!! WHY WALK IN DURING THAT TIME?!?!?!” I heard Sungmin yell, making me chuckle. “HYUNG!!! MIANHE!! I DIDN’T KNOW!!!” I shook my head and entered my room, ready to sleep on my comfortable bed next to Bora.

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

I was done explaining to Infinite what happened that day, excluding the parts about Bora’s talk with me and those moments at the dorms. They all smiled and nodded. “Noonas are going to be in a good MV!!!” Sungjong sang. I rolled my eyes. “You guys better keep it a secret or else you guys will be the lead girls in your own MV next time.” I warned them, making them smile. “Aigoo, no need to be embarrassed, Noona.” Sungyeol said.

 

“Whatever.” I muttered. “Infinite on stage!” A PD who entered without knocking said. Infinite nodded and started to head out. “I’ll meet you guys there, I need a drink.” They smiled. “Araso, we’ll meet you there, Minchan.” Myungsoo said, being the last one to leave the waiting room.

 

I exited the waiting room and headed for the vending machine. “I really need a Diet Coke right now.” I whispered to myself. As I walked down the hall, I saw some girls glare at me. They were both from A-vil and Phoenix. Pssh, haters gotta hate. “Look, it’s that girl who is always with Infinite and Super Junior.” I heard one of them gossip. “Yeah, look at her. She doesn’t even look that great.” Another said. I stopped walking. “Pssh, even I’m prettier than her.” I rolled my eyes.

 

“YAH! Can’t you girls quit it!” I heard someone scold them. “Yeah! She did nothing to you!” Another voice fought back. “You have no right to gossip and talk like that.” I turned around and saw four girls who were incredibly pretty glaring at the gossipy girls. “Mwo? What gives you any right to tell us that?” The four girls who were gossipers said. “Every right. Plus, we did debut a week before you girls did. We’re basically you’re Sunbaes.” The gossipers rolled their eyes and left the hall way.

 

“Are you okay?” One of them with straight bangs asked. I nodded. “Thank you.” The girl with the tutu on shook her head. “Aniyo, it’s no problem. We’re just really fed up with those girls talking about you all the time.” My eyes widened. “They do?” They nodded. “We share dressing rooms with both groups once in a while, and at least two of the girls would trash talk you.” The girl who was the only had pants on said. “It’s annoying, and we tell them to stop a lot. But they won’t listen.” The last girl of the four said.

 

“Ah, well… It doesn’t really bother me. But thank you anyways. I’m Kim Minchan by the way, Infinite’s manager.” The girls smiled. “Annyeonghaseyo, SISTAR imnida!” They said while bowing. They individually introduced who they were, which made me smile. “You girls are really pretty.” They smiled. “Thank you.” I bowed at them. “I think you girls should head back to your waiting room.” They smiled and nodded. “It was nice meeting you, Minchan.” “It was nice meeting you too, I hope we meet again.” They nodded and walked to their waiting room.

 

I finally made it to the vending machine and put in some coins in. I watched my soda drop and I quickly grabbed it. While I was getting it, someone was next to me and plopping in some coins and pressed the button for a Diet Coke too. “I guess we have the same taste in drinks?” The person, a male, said. I nodded while pulling out mine.

 

I quickly opened mine and took a sip. After that, I saw his drink drop down. I smiled and pulled it out. “Here.” I said before looking up. When I looked up, my eyes immediately widened and I let out a gasp. He gave me a smile.

 

“Thank you.” He took it and gave me another warm smile. “You know, you’re really pretty. May I know you’re name?” I slowly nodded while blinking, still in shock. “You’re adorable, are you a fan?” I nodded. “I’m…I’m…Kim…Mi- -In—ch-ch-an…” I stuttered out. “Kim Minchan? That’s a cute name.” He smiled and stuck out his free hand. “Annyeonghaseyo. I’m……”

 

[Author's Note of August 6, 2011: ANNYEONGHASEYO~! :)))

 

GUESS WHO THIS WONDERFUL PERSON MAN IS THAT MINCHAN IS STUTTERING TO!!! ^-^ (Hmmmm, it should be obvious~ :)) Lol~

 

So, WHO SAW THEE COMEBACK FOR SUPER JUNIOR~!?!??!?!?!? I KNOW I DID AND I KNOW I SQUEALED MY HEART OUT!!!! XDDD (I seriously did because my dad walked into the room, asking if I was okay... -.-") OHMYGOSH!!! SUNGMIN AND YESUNG LOOK AMAZING!!! And that Super Man song?!?! KYUMIN AND YEWOOK MOMENTS!!! XDD BUAHAHAH!!! The E.L.F in me is super happy!! XDD

 

Tee-hee, well... Have a wonderful day~ Thank you for reading~ Take Care Always~]