Our Friendship is Infinite! ♥

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan’s POV:

 

“Minnie-Boo? Wait…” I pulled away from them. “Are you guys…?” They smiled and nodded. Are you freakin’ serious?!? They’re my old friends when I was younger!!!

 

“Sunggyu?! Woohyun!? Dongwoo?! Howon!? Sungyeol?! Myungsoo?!?! And Sungjong?!?! Is it really you guys?!” They smiled and embraced me in another group hug. “Minnie-Boo!!! We missed you so much!! I can’t believe you left us for college! Aigoo, did you not think about us? Did you think we weren’t going to miss you?” Sunggyu Oppa said. “Yeah! Sunggyu Hyung and Dongwoo Hyung were lonely without you in their class!” Woohyun complained. “Yeah! Your Dongsaengs missed you lots!!!” Dongwoo said with a pout.

 

“Tee-hee, you guys are super adorable! Mianheyo, it just happened… Which is why I didn’t tell you guys.” I apologized. “Well, at least you’re back! We all missed you like crazy!” Howon exclaimed. “Yeah!!! But out of all of us, Myungsoo missed you the most!” Sungyeol yelled out. “Chinjah? The Ice Prince missed me the most?” I asked in disbelief. Sungjong nodded. “Neh!!! Myungsoo missed you the most because he had a cru---.” That’s when Myungsoo put his hand on Sungjong’s mouth.

 

“He wasn’t going to say anything.” Myungsoo quickly interrupted. I smiled at him. “Okay? Anyways, take your hand off of Sung-Sung Baby’s mouth!” I scolded Myungsoo. He quickly did and Sungjong jumped up and down quickly. “Noona remembers the nickname she gave me!!!” He ran up to me and hugged me tightly. “Aish, you’re adorable still!”

 

“So, I’ll leave you guys to catch up. Oh, and Minchan… Be here by 10 o’clock tomorrow. I’m going to show you how to use the equipment we have.” I nodded. “Okay, Song Appa. I’ll go to your office before I leave, okay?” He smiled and left the conference room.

 

“So… How are you guys?” I asked them. We sat in the chairs provided. I was in the middle of Myungsoo and Sungyeol. Out of the guys, these two are the closest… Even though I’m their Noona… Here, I’ll give you a brief summary of each of them. How does that sound?

 

Kim Sunggyu, the oldest and the only guy in the group who is my Oppa. From what I remembered, he was the first person I met out of the gang… Well, we are the same age and were in the same class. I think we met in kindergarten… Yes, that’s right. Well, anyways… He was always there to listen to me. He was practically my brother because he was my neighbor… He was the one who made me less shy in life. He also introduced me to all of these guys.

 

Jang Dongwoo, Dong-Dong Dongsaeng! Tee-hee, he was the second person I met. Dong-Dong, Oppa, and I were all in the same class ever since 2nd grade started. Yes, isn’t that awesome? Whenever I was sad about Oppa ignoring me, he would make me laugh and always tried to cheer me up. He helped me become a more social person.

 

Nam Woohyun, Nam-Woo Dongsaseng. He always tried to look cool in front of me… When really he was such a big dork! I met him because my former 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Lee, wanted me to teach a few of her students a math lesson. I happened to have Woohyun, Howon, Sungyeol, and Myungsoo in that group of students. Amazing, huh? Anyways, he always tried to look good in front of me. I guess you could say he had a huge crush on me.

 

Lee Howon, Dancing Machine Dongsaeng! He was absolutely the coolest one out of the group. He was a great dancer out of the gang. Like I said earlier, I met him with the other four. From what I remembered, I think he got closer to me quicker and better than the others. Maybe it’s because of how he carried himself back then.

 

Lee Sungyeol, Yeolie Dongsaeng! I think he was the funniest one out of the group. Man, in the beginning… He was like one of the shortest ones out of the group, but now… HE IS THE FREAKIN’ TALLEST!!! Also, his looks have gotten better. I’m not joking! He wasn’t the best looking guy when he was in 3rd grade… He happens to be 2nd closest to me because he understood me really well and he just gets me.

 

Kim Myungsoo, the Ice Prince. Why do I call him that? The first time we met (the class teaching incident), he was super quiet and shy. He was also very good looking when we were younger, which is how he got the prince part in his nickname. He is the closest one out of the group. Why? He would always listen to me speak. He never said anything, he would just listen. Also, he always showed me this very warm side of him. Maybe that’s the thing that caught my eye about him and wanted to be friends with him.

 

Lee Sungjong, Sung-Sung Baby!!! Tee-hee, he would make an adorable little brother! He is so cute and pretty! He has the best aegyo that I’ve ever seen! I even played dress up with him when we were younger. I love him as if I was really his Noona. Oh, how we met… He moved at the house in front of mine. He would always see if I was available to play with and to take care of him. Aigoo, he was such the cutest thing…EVER!!!

 

“We’ve been good. We all graduated happily with at least a bachelor degree.” Sunggyu Oppa explained. “Wow, that’s great!” I cheered, making them smile. “What about you? How was life for you in America? Brother troubles gone? Any boy problems?” Dongwoo asked. “Oh, it was fantastic in America. I’m glad that I’m back though. All the tension between me and Oppa are now gone. Boy problems? Mmm, I’ll only talk to them with girls.” I said, while smiling happily.

 

“So… Did you guys know I was going to work here? And how did you guys become agents?” All eyes ended up on Howon, who was always good at explaining things. “Aish, fine. I’ll talk. Well, we were all interested in this agency stuff. Mr. Song’s son actually talked to us about it and we agreed to do it. So we trained and bam, we became agents. Simple as that. And yes, we knew because Mr. Song told us that you’re back and that you’ll be working with us on our next mission.” I nodded and smiled. “That’s awesome!!” They chuckled at my excitement.

 

“By any chance, though… Do you know what the mission will be about?” I asked. They shook their heads in unison. “Nope, all that we know about is that it’s about the music industry.” Sungjong said, making my eyes widen. “Chinjah?” They nodded. Maybe that’s why Song Appa put me in this mission… Because I do have some connections with idols…

 

“So, your brother is in Super Junior! That’s very cool and amazing!” Sunggyu Oppa said. “Neh, he is in Super Junior.” They all sighed. “I’m jealous of him. I wish I could perform and sing in front of everyone.” Woohyun said, making everyone else agree. “Oh, you guys are still interested in the music business?” They all looked at me and said, “Neh,” in unison.

 

-Every Day I Shock, SHOCK! Every Night I Shock, SHOCK!- My phone sang. “Oh, my phone.” I took it out of my pocket and answered it.

 

Minchan’s Phone Call:

Minchan: Yobosaeyo?

Sungmin: Minchannie~
Minchan: Oh, Sungmin Oppa. What’s up?

Sungmin: May you please come home soon?

Minchan: Waeyo?
Sungmin: Without you here, your brother can harass me easily.

Minchan: What do you mean by…

Yesung *interrupts* YAH! Lee SUNGMIN!! WHERE ARE YOU?! WE STILL NEED TO SETTLE THESE LITTLE THINGS THAT I DIDN’T GET TO LAST NIGHT BECAUSE I WAS TOO TIRED! *stomping around in the background*

Sungmin: Oh no… He’s gonna find me…

Minchan: Where are you hiding at?

Sungmin: …. Your Room….

Minchan: MWORAGO!? You do know that if Oppa finds you in there he’s…

Yesung: *door slams open in the background* HA! I FOUND YOU! WHY ARE YOU IN MY LITTLE SISTER’S ROOM!? HUH? TRYING TO LOOK THROUGH SOME OF HER PERSONAL THINGS, YOU ERT!?! JUST BECAUSE WE’RE GOOD FRIENDS, LEE SUNGMIN, DOES NOT MEAN I CAN’T BE LIKE THIS WHEN YOU DO SOMETHING TO MY SISTER!

Sungmin: Oh no, Oh no! Please, please, PLEASE don’t hurt me HYUNG!!!! NO! NO! N—

 

Suddenly, the line went dead… Wow, if I do see Sungmin dead tonight…. I have to give Oppa some props. I put my phone back in my pocket and we continued to catch up. I think we talked for hours…

 

“So, are we all still best friends with you?” Sungjong asked me very cutely. I smiled. “Of course! Our friendship will last forever, no matter what!” I sang, making them smile. “Aigoo, you’re still that sweet girl.” Sunggyu Oppa cheered. “Thanks, Oppa… Wait, what time is it?” I asked. Dongwoo checked his watch. “It’s 7:00 right now.” O.O

 

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?!? WE TALKED FOR LIKE 6 hours NON-freakin’-STOP!!!” I yelled, making them laugh. “Well, we haven’t seen each other for ages. It’s alright!” Woohyun assured me. I simply nodded. “Hey, you wanna grab something to eat?” I asked them. “Yes! We should eat some ddugbbogki together!!! We always ate my Umma’s when we were younger. Let’s continue that tradition, only someone else’s version!!!” Dongwoo suggested with a happy tone. We all agreed and left the conference room.

 

“Oh! I have to say bye-bye to Song Appa first!” I said. They looked at me and smiled. “Still the same old Minnie-Boo.” I smiled. “Wait here, please~” I quickly left them and headed for Song Appa’s office.

 

I can’t believe they still call me Minnie-Boo. Why do you call me that? Well, because lots of people called me Min for short. So to make it cute, they made it Minnie. They also added the Boo part because they thought I was an adorable girl back then… What? Just because I’m evil and very independent doesn’t mean I was never once truly cute.

 

“Song Appa!” I yelled before entering his office. “Yes, Minchan?” He was looking at some paperwork. “We’re going to leave now.” He smiled. “Okay, take care and I’ll see you tomorrow.” I nodded and turned to leave. I then stopped and faced him. “Appa, out of the seven guys… Who’s gonna be my partner?” I asked. He smiled and walked closer to me. “Do you really want to know?” I nodded. “Well… It’s…”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sungmin’s POV:

 

“Where is SHE?!?” I yelled out in my pillow. I thought she was going to come and save me from her brother! Man, for a skinny guy like Yesung, he can throw some punches! Aish, I didn’t even do anything!

 

Someone was now knocking on my door. “Come in!” I yelled out loud. The door opened and I saw Yesung and Chunhee. Chunhee was glaring at Yesung, and he was looking down. “Chunhee, what are you doing?” I asked. Her eyes looked at me.

 

“Oppa, I think Yesung Oppa should apologize to you. You don’t deserve the treatment he is giving you. You didn’t even do anything! You’re just trying to put some SIMPLE moves on his little sister!” She then glared back at Yesung. “Yesung Oppa, apologize! Or else I’ll make Minchan Unnie hate you!”

 

He looked up at me and smiled. “Minahe, Sungmin… You know how overprotective we can be when it comes to our little sisters… I hope you can forgive me.” I smiled at him. “Hey, no problem.” He nodded and left the room.

 

“So, Oppa… I talked to Yesung Oppa… He said that he’ll allow you to try to be in a relationship with Minchan Unnie.” She said cheerfully before leaving me. My face grew a huge smile. “Yes, The SungMinchan couple… No the MinMin couple will come out soon.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zhou Mi’s POV:

“No the MinMin couple will come out soon.” I heard Sungmin said. My eyes widen. What? He’s going to try to go for Minchan? Really? This .

 

I walked to my room and plopped onto my bed. I let out a sigh. Why does the thought of those two together hurt? My heart began to ache while I pictured them together. Dang it, they would make a very good couple…. Wait… Does this mean… I like Minchan too? Well… No matter what, I’ll always stay friends with Sungmin…

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Myungsoo’s POV:

 

“Thanks for dinner, you guys!” Minchan cheered after taking her last sip of tea. “No problem.” I assured her. She smiled again, making my heart pound endlessly. I can’t believe that after so long of not seeing her, my heart still acts like this. I guess… I still love her…

 

“Oh, Minchan! Did you find out who’s going to be your partner?” Sunggyu Hyung asked. She let out a very cute smile. “Yes. I can tell you how the partnering will be like for us. I mean we’ll still work together as groups. But we’ll mostly stay with our partner on the fields.” She explained. “Okay, tell us. Minne-Boo.” Sungyeol said in the most ridiculous accent, but it made Minchan laugh. Ahh, her laughter is music to my ears.

 

“So, the first duo, Sunggyu and Woohyun! Second pairing, Dongwoo and Howon!” Those guys looked at their partners and high-fived each other. Wait, she didn’t say my name yet. I’m still in the running!!! “The third paring is… Sungyeol and Sungjong… Meaning…” She looked at me and smiled. “I get to be with the Ice Prince.”

 

Omo, is this a dream? I’m paired up with Minchan? For real?! YESSS!!! I looked at the others and they all had happy smiles.

 

“What’ll make it a bit awkward is that since we’re the only boyxgirl partner, we’ll always be trusted to act like a couple…” That made me smile. “Are you okay with that?” She asked me. “Oh, yeah… I’m perfectly fine with that, Noona.” She nodded and looked at her phone.

 

“Omo, 9 o’clock already?!?! I have to go or else Oppa will kill me!” She said while getting up. “I’ll… I mean we’ll walk you to your car.” I said. She nodded and we got up. We left the restaurant and headed to the parking lot.

 

“Well, I guess we’ll see each other tomorrow?” She said. We all nodded. She smiled and began to give everyone a hug. “I’m glad we’ll get see each other again. With a bonus of working with you!” She sang, making us smile. “You have our numbers, so text us whenever, okay?” Sunggyu and Woohyun Hyungs said. She nodded.

 

“Bye you guys and goodnight.” She said before entering her car. We watched her leave and entered our van.

 

“So, Myungsoo… Glad that you get to be with her again?” Sungjong asked. I nodded. “Well, you better do things right. Or else she’ll be with some other guy.” Sungyeol said. “I’ll try to make things work out between us… And hopefully, we can be in that status of ‘More than Friends.’” I said with a huge smile on my face.

 

[Author Note of June 28, 2011: Hey, hey, HEY!!! Ohmygosh, I was gonna post tomorrow... But your comments made me want to update again!!! :) I love reading your comments!

So, just to let you guys know... Infinite here is NOT an idol group. Yes, it's the same memberes/people, but they have NOT debut in the music business in my story. You'll see what'll happen with them, okay? I just don't want a lot of confusion... X)

Well, I was thinking... Would you like to see/read Minchan interact with you guys? It would be fun to do that! You guys can ask just random questions to her or write a letter to her. Just comment on the bottom! Easy! :)

Anyways, I might update every other day because I have some requests to attend to for my MV oneshot request story!!! You guys can request if you'd like~ But anyways, (hopefully) there will be a chapter at least every other day for you guys to read! :)

Again, thank you for reading! :) You got that masianlove]