Home Sweet Home?

That's Life With Super Junior

 Minchan’s POV:

 

We exited the vehicle and Minji took my luggage out of the car. I tried to grab one of my suitcases, but Chunhee stopped me. “Unnie, don’t worry. We’ll take it.” I nodded and thanked them. “Follow us, Unnie. We don’t want you to be lost.” They began to walk and I closely followed them. We went in the elevator and went to their floor. When the elevator dinged and the doors opened, we stepped out.

 

I was shocked to see only two doors visible. “Is this floor dedicated to just Super Junior?” “Yeah, since they’re a big group.” “Wow…” “I know.” Minji unlocked the door and we headed in. No one was present at this time. We walked in and my eyes traveled around so that I can take in the environment. It was clean and neat. “Unnie, let me show you your room.” I nodded and followed Chunhee.

 

“It’s across from Zhou Mi’s room. When you’re facing the door, your left will be Yesung’s room and your right will be my room.” I smiled. “Thank you for telling me.” She nodded and opened my door. We put my stuff in the room… Wow, this room is great.

 

“You like?” I nodded. “Great. Yesung Oppa wanted to make this special for you.” I looked at her. “Jong… I mean Yesung designed the room?” She nodded. “He wanted to make it perfect for you. You are his only sister.” “Oh…” Did Umma do something that made him so nice? It’s SO strange to hear these things.

 

After an hour of putting in my things in certain areas and cleaning up a bit, I laid on my new bed. “This is a nice room.” I muttered to myself. “Why did he accept to take care of me? Doesn’t he hate me?” I sighed. Hmm. His room is next mine? Hehehe, let me go look around.

 

I quickly got up and walked to his room. I quietly opened his door so that the others won’t know about it. I tip-toed in and closed the door. It was very clean. He had a bookshelf to the left of his bed, he had a desk, his closest was big, and he had a huge table for the aquarium filled with three turtles… He likes turtles? Since when? When we were little, I loved them and he hated them… Weird.

 

I firstly went to his bookshelf. It was mostly filled with only CDs… Wow, he still has his passion for music. Anyways… I saw only a few books. Some were his high school year books. He had a book about music. Then something caught my eye. “Jong-woon’s little sister?” I read to myself. I took it out and opened it. It was pictures of me… When we were little, we never had pictures of just us together. We would only be in the same picture when it was a family photo.

 

I flipped through the photo album. “My little sister with Appa. Her first day of school.” Wait, Umma took all these pictures… Except for the ones that had her in it, then Appa took those. Why does he have these pictures? Then I heard some mumbling out in the living room, but I didn’t care. It was probably Minji and Chunhee. Then I heard footsteps coming towards the room and the door opened. I heard a gasp.

 

“Mi-mi-min-chan?” I heard someone stuttered out. I turned around… My eyes widen… It’s him…