Famous?

That's Life With Super Junior

Zhou Mi’s POV:

 

Oh my gosh… WHY IS SHE AT THE POLICE STATION?!? DID SHE GET ROBBED? DID SOMEONE HER?!? OMG, omg, OMG!!!! WHEN IS SHE COMING BACK!?!?!

 

… Wait, why am I freaking out? I just met her… Wait… It’s okay to freak out… She’s my best friend’s little sister… KIM MINCHAN COME BACK NOW!!! YOU’RE MAKING A LOT OF PEOPLE WORRIED! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SCOLD ME LAST NIGHT FOR TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HENRY!!! GAH!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Henry’s POV:

Sigh… I miss my Minchan… Where is she now? Is she still at the police station? We were supposed to eat ice cream together last night! I was gonna ask her if she wanted to like go eat dinner with me… alone… What? Is it bad that I want to be her boyfriend again? Is it bad to still love her after all these years? Sigh… I’ll go think about it in my room…

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ryeowook’s POV:

Where’s MY cutie? Where or where could she be? I know she’s still at the police station… But is she still there? Did she leave? Why is she there? I miss her!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sungmin’s POV:

 

I sighed. Minchan, did you get in trouble? What happened last night? I’m sorry for my actions yesterday! Don’t run away because of me and my heart! I was going to apologize to you about it, but I never got the chance to…

 

I sat up and looked at myself in the mirror. I moved my hand up and let my fingers touch my lips… I want her lips on mine. I want her in my arms… She’s suffocating me with her scent… The thoughts of her are poisoning my mind… I want her next to me… I think… I really do like her… Sigh…

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yesung’s POV:

 

WHAT THE HECK?!? WHY IS MY INNOCENT LITTLE SISTER IN THE POLICE STATION?!? I KNOW SHE WOULDN’T DO ANYTHING BAD! WHY? WHY IS SHE IN THERE? THOSE CREEPS BETTER NOT TOUCH HER! OR ELSE I’M GONNA GO ALL KUNG-FU-EY ON THEM! …well… Probably I’ll get Sungmin to do it… BUT STILL!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No One’s POV:

 

These boys were only thinking of her. Besides her dear brother, these boys didn’t know that this girl meant so much to them. Her presence was needed around them. They felt empty without her.

 

The oldest of the group was also worried, but he didn’t really freak out. After he saw her violent side, he knew that she could take care of herself. He was watching TV with his new girlfriend. They were flipping through channels because they couldn’t find anything to watch. Then they hit the news channel…

 

Last night, we received news that f(x)’s Krystal and Sulli were ually harassed. The criminals are now in jail because of one young lady. This lady happened to be around when this was happening. She was told what was happening in the alley and she ran in to save the two idols. This girl is a heroine. We are at the front of the police station where she was taken to tell her part of the story. OH! I believe that’s her stepping out!” As the couple watched the crazy reporters going over to the heroine, they finally saw the identity of the girl. Their eyes widen.

 

“GUYS!! YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!!!” The two yelled. Everyone ran in to see what was going on. “What?” “Look at the heroine!” Everyone’s eyes were glued to the TV. “Ms. Kim, how do you feel about saving those two idols?” “Ms. Kim, did you really fight those two guys?” “Excuse me, please no questions… All I want to do is get home. I spent a whole night here. But I would like to say that I’m glad I did everything that I could to save them. I don’t need an award or anything, knowing that they’re safe is fine with me. Thank you.” “Minchan, follow me to the car.” “Neh, Song Ahjushi.” The heroine followed the old man to the car. The leader turned to the others who were shocked.

 

“MINCHAN?!?!?” They all yelled.