MBLAQ, Rain, and...Misty?

That's Life With Super Junior

 Myungsoo’s POV:


“Good Afternoon! Ready to meet your other Sunbaes?” Minchan asked while walking towards the van. “Neh, Noona~!” Sungjong sang while skipping to the van. “So, it’s MBLAQ and Rain right?” Sungyeol asked. We all nodded. “And last… Actually, let’s skip who ever is last, shall we?” I heard Woohyun. “Waeyo? It’s like once in a life time chance to meet BEAST!!!” Minchan cheered before squealing and jumping around like a fan girl. Well, thank god she decided to wear wedges and jeans so that she comfortably jump up and down energetically.

 

I rolled my eyes. “Minchan, you do know that you’ll be able to meet them more times? You are our so called manager.” She rolled her eyes. “Well La-DUH!!! But during a time when they don’t have work and they can focus on us? That’s a better thing to do! Now, let’s get in this van and head over to MBLAQ’s company building!” She sang before entering the van. We quickly went in and left for the company’s building.

 

“So, we learned a lot about you, Minchan.” Howon pointed out, trying to start a conversation. “From yesterday? Yeah, you should’ve…” She pouted a bit. “So, Henry was your boyfriend?” She nodded. “Yup. But we’re still the best of friends. I think he still likes me though… But I don’t…” She sighed and rubbed her hands together. “Mianhe, Henry! I just got over you, the Gods said to! Plus, it’ll be terrible to like you still if I was living in the same household as you!” She said while looking up.

 

We all began to laugh at her. “Aigoo, you are too adorable. I love how you’re my Noona!” Sungjong said before hugging her from the side (since he was sitting right next to her). She giggled. “Well, you got that adorable charm from me, right? Sung Sung Baby?” He nodded. “I don’t understand why Sungmin Sunbae got all meanie face with me when I told everyone you called me that.” “Maybe it’s because you both have 'Sung' in the beginning of your names? I don’t know, he’s just a weird Oppa. But don’t worry… I think you won't see them a lot now.”

 

“But who is Jagiya?” Dongwoo asked her. “Oh, didn't you hear me yesterday. He's just a college friend.” Then I pouted and asked, “But why do you call him that?” She smiled and reached out to pinch my cheeks (I was sitting on the opposite side of Sungjong). “Aigoo, don't be such a pout. We're just really close friends and everyone at college thought we were dating. Even if I was dating Henry, they would still crack jokes about me and him. So, we just simply just started to call each other that.”

 

I smiled through my pout and gently grabbed her hand. “Okay, you can take your hand off me.” I said, trying to hold in my laughter. “Oh, I'm sorry. It's just didn't know you had some fat on your cheeks.” She said before laughing. I rolled my eyes. “Thanks for telling me.” She nodded.

 

“Well, we're here kids!” I heard the driver exclaim while he was parking. We nodded and thanked him before leaving the car. Hmmm... I wonder how this meeting will be with Rain Sunbae and MBLAQ Sunbaes...

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Minchan's POV:

 

“Eeeeekss!!! We're going to meet Seungho!!!!” I cheered. I heard the boys sigh. “Oh My Gosh, I thought a manager is supposed to be more professional than this!” Dongwoo complained. “Well sorry! For you information I am still a fan girl slash kicking manager. So, if you keep complaining, I can give you the same treatment I gave you at the work building.” I told him, making him stiffen. “No, I'm good.” I rolled my eyes and opened the door for them.

 

When we walked in, we quickly went to the front desk and told the lady about our meeting with MBLAQ and Rain. After being informed, we headed straight for their dance studio... You know, it's strange... We always meet at the dance studio... Hmmm... Probably because it's usually the biggest room.

 

Anyways, after probably 10 minutes, we finally reached our destination. Instead of hearing men (yes, MEN... ^-^) singing or cheering, I heard a girl singing. “Uh... I thought we were supposed to meet MBLAQ...” Sungjong said. Then we heard some males talking in the room. “Well ain't that strange...” I quickly knocked on the door and heard someone telling us to come in.

 

I opened the door to be met by a girl standing and 5 men relaxing on the ground. “Oh, Annyeonghaseyo!” Rain said from the other end of the dance studio. The boys and I quickly went in and bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo, Infinite imnida!” The boys cheered before introducing each other individually. While they were introducing themselves, I could see Seungho and G.O. discussing something... Oh well, let the cute boys do whatever they want. “And you?” Rain asked. “Oh, Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Minchan imnida! I'm Infinite's manager.” I said.

 

Then the men got up. Yes, men! Why do I call them men and not any other groups (well.... Beast are MEN!)? Well, because they bring out a strong, masculine image on stage. I mean, sure other groups do... But... I don't know!! Don't blame me since I really do fan girl over them!!!

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, MBLAQ imnida!” They cheered. Gah!!! Why are they freakin' handsome?! ESPECIALLY SEUNGHO?!?!? EEEEKKKSSS!!! XDD

 

“Oh, Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Minhee imnida... But my stage name is Misty.” She said with an elegant smile. Whoa, this girl is super pretty and gorgeous! She's like model material! “Oh, stage name?” I questioned. She nodded. “I'm going to debut in a month. We're still doing some recordings for a song and such.”

 

“Misty is the girl version of Rain Sunbae technically.” Cheondung explained. “Ahhh... Mmmm, where's your manager? I would like to speak to him or her so that I can ask some questions about managing... I'm somewhat new to this..” I asked. “Oh, she's in the office department... But I can't show you where right now since I need to practice some vocals, mianhe...” She said with a pout.

 

“Oh, Aniyo!! Go ahead and practice! I can wait!” Then the man I've been fan girl-ing about ever since they debuted walked right up to me and smiled. “Or, I can take you there.” He said...

 

GAHHHHHHH!!!! DID HE JUST FREAKIN' OFFER TO TAKE ME THERE?!?!?! “Oh, that'll be nice for you to do, Seungho... I mean, you guys are going to practice later anyways.” Rain told him. “Thank you, Seungho! I can practice some more!” Minhee said with a bright smile. “No problem, Noona.” He then turned his attention towards me. “Let's go?” I looked at the others and saw that they were shooing me away. I looked back at Seungho and nodded.

 

He opened the door for me and I walked out. When he closed the door, he led the way. “So, how old are you?” He asked me. “Mmmm... I'm 22..” He smiled. “I'm your Oppa... Since I'm 24. So call me Seungho Oppa.” I smiled and nodded. Aish, he's so cute when he smiles. “I would like to be friends...” He said, but mumbled some other words after that I couldn't make out. “Okay, Seungho Oppa.” He then dug threw his pocket and pulled out something... It was a phone. “So, can I have your number?” I smiled and took his phone. After putting in my number, I texted myself and handed him the phone. “There you go, Seungho Oppa. I already texted myself so there is no need to bring out my phone.”

 

He smiled and nodded. “Well, here we are. Would you like me to stay with you?” I smiled. “It would be nice.” Without any hesitations, he opened the door. “Noona, someone is here to see you!” He said while letting me in first.

 

I looked to see a very classy lady sitting at her desk (I believe it is hers). When she looked up, she quickly flashed a smile. “Oh, Annyeonghaseyo.” She said. I bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Minchan. I am a manager of a new boy group. I wanted to speak to a manager one to one about what should be done and such.” I said. She got up and walked over to me. “Oh, really? Well, it's a pleasure that you're asking me. Seungho, you can leave.”

 

I looked over to him and I smiled. He nodded and left the room. “So, Minchan... Oh, firstly I'm Lee Eunhee. Please call me by my name... Oh and call me Unnie too, since I would like to hang out with you from time to time.” I nodded with a grateful smile. “So, Minchan... What did you want to talk about?” She asked me.

 

We started to talk about things that are needed for managing and such. I carefully listened to her. When we were done talking about that, we ended up talking about each other. I found out that she was just four years older than me... She's around Oppa's age.... Hmmm... Should I set them up... Mmmm... Not yet... Anyways, we kept getting closer by the minute.

 

-You have a new email!- I heard her computer sang. “Oh, excuse me for a moment.” I nodded and let her look through her new email. “Aish, people now a days. This is such a joke.” I heard her murmur to herself. I heard the whole “Your email has been sent” and “Are you sure you want to delete this email?”

 

“Aish, people are so annoying! A threat like that is so stupid!” Eunhee Unnie sighed out. “Is there anything wrong, Eunhee Unnie?” She sat up straight and looked at me. “Minchan, you'll face these kinds of problems in the future... You'll get threats from random people that they either want to meet the person you manage, want their choreography, or their songs. For some reason, this person who emailed me wanted their song or else they'll do something terrible. Seriously? I've gotten many threats like that and they haven't done one thing to us when I rejected. So I basically told the person that I won't be doing such thing.”

 

“Uhm… Can I see the song lyrics?” I asked her. She smiled and nodded. “Here, it’s called Rain from My Heart.” She said as she handed me the lyrics. I read it and tried to remember bits and pieces of it. I bit my lip. Is Misty and Eunhee Unnie being the next target? But then again... She did say she's been getting these threats....

 

“Oh, thank you for the tip... Unnie…” She shook her head. “No problem... Now... For that Seungho boy... He kept on looking at you when you entered here and he's been texting me if I'm done talking to you... Are you interested in him?” She asked. I sat up straight and pouted. “Well... I don't know... I mean... I'm a huge fan of him... And he's like one of my top 5 biases out of the whole K-Pop business... But...”

 

She looked at me with a smile. “Tell me in order who are your biases.” She seemed to squeal out. I bit my lip and nodded. “Well, number one is Hyunseung from Beast... Then comes Seungho... Third is Kiseop from U-Kiss.... Fourth is Junho from 2PM.... Fifth...” I sighed... Should I even say it? I mean... It's just a fan girl love right? No one is around... And it's just between me and Unnie... “And fifth?” She asked with pleading eyes. “Fifth... Is Super Junior's Sungmin...”

 

There! I said it! I've been hiding this for a long time! Honestly, when I was in America and I was first introduced to Super Junior... I thought Sungmin was the cutest... So... My little fan girl self was coming out a bit... Being glad that my brother works with him… Which is kind of why… I’m kinda really close with him… YOU CAN’T BLAME ME THOUGH!!!! I’m a devoted E.L.F now and stuff!!!! Moving on now…

 

“Oh, really? That’s cool. Well… Just get close to that boy and you’ll figure out your feelings towards him.” She joked. I let out a small giggle and nodded. “Now, let’s go see our idols…” We got up and headed towards the dance studio.

 

“We’re back!” Eunhee Unnie happily cheered. “Oh, Unnie and Minchan!” Minhee squealed. I smiled at her and bowed. “Aish, no need to be so formal, Minchan! Call me Unnie since you are going to be my sister-in-law!!!” My eyes widen. “Excuse me?!?!” Eunhee Unnie and I asked in a shocked tone. “Well, Infinite told me that you’re a fan of MBLAQ’s Seungho! And he is having a huge interest in you!”

 

I looked at Seungho Oppa who quickly looked away from me. “N-o-ona!! You promised to keep it a secret!” He exclaimed. She rolled her eyes. “Well… While you were gone, Infinite showed us their moves and singing skills. And Oh My Gosh, you’re so lucky to be handling such talented boys! I’m just a soloist who is just doing ballads at the moment.” She said with a pout. I smiled and thanked her.

 

It was time for me and the guys to leave. We said our goodbyes and headed out the building. “Wow, Noona. You’re stealing a lot of guys’ hearts!” Sungjong said. “What do you mean?” I asked him. “Well, firstly Seungho Sunbae!! It looks like he really does have the hots for you. Then Junho Sunbae!!! Like, him asking you to call him while whispering in your ear? Isn’t that popping your personal bubble? Who else… Oh!!! Then there’s Taemin Sunbae, Ryeowook Sunbae, Zhou Mi Sunbae, Henry Sunbae, and Sungmin Sunbae!!” He exclaimed…

 

My eyes widen. “Uh… What do you mean by those last five?” I asked him. He rolled his eyes. “Noona, Taemin practically told his friends that he has a major crush on you!! And like for Super Junior Sunbaes…. It was obvious that Sungmin Sunbae likes you a lot!!! Henry Sunbae because he was smiling like a fool when you two were talking about your past relationship. As for Zhou Mi and Ryeowook Sunbaes, it’s obvious because of how they look at you! I mean… There’s this glisten in their eyes of wanting your attention!”

 

I rolled my eyes and pinched his nose. “Aigoo… I know how Henry and Sungmin Oppa feel about me… But Zhou Mi and Ryeowook Oppas? Hahaha, I think you’re just imagining things. And besides, they’re only my friends… Especially Zhou Mi Oppa, he’s like my best friend!” I told him. “Now, get in the van. I’m entering last this time!” I told them. They nodded and entered the van.

 

Before I entered the vehicle, I felt something watching us. I turned my head to see nothing looking at us... Then I let my eyes travel around the area, and something caught my eye. There was this guy sitting on a bench, checking his wrist (maybe a watch?)… He had a suit case and a trench coat on… What the heck? It’s the freakin’ SUMMER!! Shouldn’t he be dying in the heat? But in general, he looked suspicious. So, I took out my phone and quickly took a picture of him.

 

“Noona, are you coming in or what?” I heard Sungyeol ask in a very irritated voice. “Yeah…” I said. I looked at the guy one last time before entering the van. We drove off and that guy gave me a bad feeling for some odd reason.

 

I finally arrived home with a huge smile on my face. “I’m home!!!” I cheered before slumping on the couch. “Welcome home.” I turned around and saw Zhou Mi Oppa. “Zhou Mi Oppa!” I cheered. “Are you the only one home?” He nodded and took a seat next to me. “Henry wanted to go with the others to their schedule and the girls went along with them.” I nodded.

 

“So, how’s work with Infinite?” He asked me. I shrugged. “Well, it’s nothing great I guess… We met Rain and MBLAQ today. They were really sweet.” He nodded. “Mmmmm… Minchan?” He asked. “Yes?” He rubbed his hands together. “Do you… Want to go somewhere this weekend? Together? Alone?” He asked in his native language. I smiled and nodded. “That would absolutely fun!” He smiled. “Thank you, Minchan.”

 

We just continued to talk in Mandarin (I was kind of rusty ^-^”) and cooked dinner later. The members and the girls returned with happy smiles. They wouldn’t tell me why, but I don’t mind at all. We ate and got ready for bed. I quickly went in bed and headed straight for dream land so that I can get ready for tomorrow’s work.

 

-Everyday I Shock, SHOCK! Every night I Shock, SHOCK!- My ringtone was the first thing that woke me up in the morning. I looked at my alarm clock to read that it was seven in the morning. I picked up my phone to see that it was Song Appa who was calling. I quickly picked up the phone.

 

“Yobosaeyo?” I said. I heard him let out a big sigh. “Minchan, head over to J. Tune Entertainment building… The Infinite boys and I will meet you there.” He said. I pouted. “Is there a reason why?” I asked him. “Because… You know that soloist artist girl you met? Misty?” “Neh, why?” “Well, she and her manager, Lee Eunhee, were found dead in the dance studio this morning… With papers all over the room.” My eyes widen. “You mean…” “Yes, I believe they were targeted… By the same person or people back then…

 

[Author Note of July 12, 2011: The killer STRIKES again!!! :O

 

Tee-hee, Misty... They should make a girl version of Rain!!! And then they could do like cute duets and stuff!! :3 Lol, Idk... Random~

 

Anyways, I would like to tell you that I might not be able to update for a few days because I would like to work on the requests I've been getting (and been putting off -.-")... So.... For certain, either this Friday or this weekend I will update!!! :)

 

Also.... I need an offical couple name for Minchan and Sungmin, Zhou Mi and Minchan, and Myungsoo and Minchan... And maybe Hyunseung and Minchan? But who knows... So please comment some suggestions... Because what I was thinking for Sungmin and Minchan was the MinMin couple... And for Zhou Mi and Minchan is MinMi Couple... I don't know if they're good or not... So you guys should really help me with this!! So please, comment!

 

Thank you for reading! Take Care Always~]