The Real Chase

That's Life With Super Junior

Warning, there will be violence due to the storyline. It won't be too descriptive and just be simple. Fair warning though.

 

Minchan's POV:

 

"Wait, Minchan, we have no leads to where they could be at." Dongwoo reasoned, making me shake my head. "There's something that these guys don't know that I did for them." I admitted before going towards my room, having only Myungsoo follow behind me. "What do you mean by that, Minchan?" Once I entered my room, I went to my nightstand and opened it, finding the electronic I needed. "When all of them were asleep, I did a few things with their phones. I put a bug into each of their phones. And it's not in the actual phone program, but the device itself. So if their phones are off, it won't matter. I can still find them through this tracking device."

 

I looked up at Myungsoo, seeing his eyes were wide. "Yeah, I plan a lot of things ahead." I added before turning it on. "I even put in distinctive colors to know who is who." After a few seconds, dots and locations were set. Two were at the home base, which were Minji and Chunhee. "Now, let's go find the others." And in a matter of seconds, the device processed my demand, in search of Super Junior.

 

Staring at it, the device led to one area, and a blob of colors were there. Mentally I counted them, seeing it was only twelve dots being accounted for. That was great since Hankyung is in China, Kangin is off to the military, and Kibum is wherever he wanted to be at. Those three aren't living with us anymore, so I don't have to worry about them too much. "There..."

 

Without a second to lose, he and I left to the living room. "Catch, Sunggyu Oppa." He looked over, seeing me toss the tracker at him. Catching it, he looked down and tried his best to get the address. "Dang, Minchan. Why can't you do it yourself?" I simply shrugged. "Cause you're the techie, not me." Rolling his eyes, he looked back at the device.

 

"Sungjong, I'm trusting you to stay with Chunhee and Minji. I'm sure nothing bad will happen to them, but just in case. I'm not trusting those unwell trained security guards at the bottom floor to protect these two. Sungjong, this task means the world to me, so please stay put and protect them. Call for back up if needed." The younger male smiled and nodded. "No worries, Noona. I'll protect them, that is my job." I let out a soft sigh of relief, knowing that I could always trust him with these kinds of tasks.

 

"Minchan, wait... It's too dangerous for you to go after them." Chunhee stuttered. I looked over to see both of them were slowly calming down. I guess they haven't seen me in my suit and gear. Soon, they looked up at me and saw my outfit. "Wait what? But huh?" I kneeled down in front of them before embracing them in a hug. "Long story short, I am a secret agent. I wasn't supposed to tell you guys because of regulations. Don't worry, I'll bring them all back safely, arraseo?"

 

They looked at me, then at each other, finally nodding. "Bring them and yourself back safely, alright?" Minji Unnie said. I couldn't help but smile softly and nod. "I'll try my best."

 

"I have the address! Let's go." The boys began to leave, and I slowly pulled away. "Take care of them, and also yourself, Sungjong." He nodded before hugging me. "Now go." Quickly, I left and followed the rest to the exit, seeing the security guards sitting their while moping. "Guys, be on guard. We have killers running about." I ordered, making them nod. "Don't worry, I'll try to talk to Officer Song to give you a light talk about what you guys did wrong." They smiled thankfully. Oh they better be thankful.

 

Finally entering the van, we rushed over to the building. "If they lay a single finger on them, I'm not putting them in jail. I will kill them with my own two hands." I furiously said, with the boys looking at me terrified. "Noona, would you react this way if it was us?" Sungyeol asked. "Psh, if it's anyone whom I care for deeply, then I would be like this. Which means yes, I would be like this if they stole you guys." 

 

"Just promise me this one thing, guys." The three who were in my car, Myungsoo, Howon, and Sungyeol, had their eyes on me. I could feel their stares on me, making me know that I can finally continue. "Whatever happens in there, try your best to stay alive while saving the guys. I do not want any one of you dead. You will all be alive, am I clear?" A small smile was on Myungsoo's lips as he nodded. "Of course, and you better do the same. We all know how much this is affecting you. Don't do anything too crazy, got it?"

 

I chuckled lightly. "Of course, I won't do anything crazy." And with that, we finally arrived at the place. I parked, hearing the sirens screaming our arrival. "Turn them off." I commanded out loud, soon both cars were silent but the lights were still on. "Is this really it?" I asked while exiting the car. "If Hyung stopped here, then this is the place." Myungsoo answered, getting his gun ready. "Get the sniper stuff ready too." I asked him before walking towards Sunggyu.

 

I stared at the building in front of us, a tall one that was ten stories high. There were fences up, signs saying that this building is still under construction. "Shoot." I mumbled before looking around. "Who is the one making this building?" I asked Sunggyu, who was on the search for my answer on his laptop. "Here..." I went over to him and checked it out.

 

"I'll call him, start calling for back up now. No helicopters or whatever that can make the police force really noticeable from above." He nodded as I pulled out my work phone, calling Mr. Park. Once he answered, I had a quick conversation with him, figuring out if it was truly safe to go in. After explaining to him the current situation, I finally got the answer I needed. Hearing that it was a sturdy building and that it was actually completed, only having to bring in furniture now, I quickly thanked him and hung up.

 

"We can really go in." I said, looking at the guys. "Woohyun, I want you to keep watch at front. You'll wait for back up, and once they come, you can come in as well. Or even better, when back up comes, make them look for vehicles that can hold twelve guys at the back as well. But for now, make sure no one comes in or out, got it? The only ones who can really come in are people from our force." He nodded and saluted. "You got it." I smiled and patted his shoulder before pulling out my gun. "Let's go."

 

With everyone ready, we headed towards the building. It wasn't that hard to jump over the fence. However, Howon and Dongwoo pushed a fence down for an easy entrance and exit for us and back up. Like a pack of bulls, we stampeded in. But they were all following me, like baby ducklings following their mother.

 

"Okay, since you have the tracking device, figure out the logistics and if we can find the guys through floors and such while running around." With that said, Sunggyu pulled out the little thing and began messing with it. "Did you even read the directions for this thing?" I blinked. "Directions? All I did was put the battery in and input bugs into their phones and found the matching colors on the device." A small groan came from the techie boy. "Oh Minchan." I chuckled softly as we were checking the first floor. It was open and empty, echoes could be heard. "Okay, let's turn off our walkies, got it?" They nodded and did so, me doing Sunggyu Oppa's as well after informing both Woohyun and Sungjong we were going to turn off the walkies and stick with our ear pieces.

 

"Okay. I got it, since this thing just now updated." My eyes widened. "That thing needs to be updated? Wow, you so need to teach me how to use that." A few chuckles came from them, making me puff my cheeks. "Anyways, as  I was saying. It can actually show us the floor plan of the building since we are in the area. And they're in groups. Some are in the fifth floor, some at the eighth floor, and a last group either on the rooftop or at the tenth floor."

 

I nodded. "Okay, here's the plan. I'm sure that the three masterminds are here, and I am assuming there's probably five to eight others who are here since they needed help bringing the boys here. I'm thinking those others are like bodyguard kinds of people, and are protecting wherever they put the boys. And because of that, I'm sure that they are all together. So here's the plan, we will all help each other out when it comes to attacking the bodyguards or whatever. But once they are K.O.ed and handcuffed, two will help free the members whom are on that floor. And once that is done, both will go help them evacuate the building and make sure they are with Woohyun, back up, or even medical attention. And once that happens, you can come back up and help out." 

 

They all nodded, liking the plan. "Alright, now let's start." We quickly went to the stairwell, not wanting to take the elevator because it was just too risky that way. "Who is going to do the first evacuation situation?" Howon asked. "Well since you just asked me, you and Dongwoo." Once we arrived at the fifth floor, I slowly opened the door, not trying to make a peep.

 

"From what I can see... Nothing from the left, and people are on the right. Man, I can practically see everything here. There are two blocking a door and one blocking the elevator." I informed them quietly. "The three are pretty far from here, and the walls can block easily if we head left. So here it is... We go left, but I need Howon and Dongwoo up  front when going left. Just in case there are other guys that I can't see at the left. The two can beat them up easily since they are quick like that." Quickly getting in that order, we quietly left the stairwell and headed left. 

 

Once we got there, we saw two guys who were sitting in chairs and sleeping, having the same uniform as the the three at the right. "This'll be easy." I whispered, nodding at Myungsoo and Sungyeol. Quietly they went behind them and covered their mouths and noses, hitting a pressure point on the neck to knock them out for some good two hours. Once they were down, I looked at them. "Hey, Sunggyu and Howon... Go change into their clothes and have your vest under the shirt portion. You'll look the same as them. I won't look, I'm going to get the sniper shooter ready."

 

They nodded and went to the guys on the ground, while Myungsoo and I began to prepare the gun in a hiding place. Once done, I looked over to see them in their new gear as well as putting handcuffs on those guys. "Okay, here's the plan. We'll just have Howon and Sunggyu pretend to be one of them at each floor where the Super Junior members are located at. For this floor, Howon will go up to the male at the elevator, knock him out with ease and Dongwoo will bring him over while Howon will stand in guard, to fool the guys if they have a glimpse at this area. Then, we'll have him go up to the two and fight them with Dongwoo once it begins. I'll have your back, okay? I'll shoot if necessary. And remember, with everyone who is knocked out, we remove anything that is an electronic or communication device and hold onto or crush it."

 

They nodded and Howon smiled. "I got this." And with that, he casually went over to the male at the elevator. He had a short conversation with him, having smiles and all that. Within a blink of an eye, he was knocked out and brought over by Dongwoo. While Howon stood, on guard, we cuffed the newest captive and brought him towards the others. "You're up Dongwoo."

 

And just like that, he left  to the elevator area, hiding as Howon went over and did his thing. "Oh, and by the way, you're dead!" He yelled before throwing a punch at one of them. And thus, the fight began, having Dongwoo rush over and to help. "Are you really going to shoot?" Myungsoo asked. I replied with a shrug, looking through the scope and properly positioning it towards one of the guards. Once I saw one bring out their gun, my eyes widened. "HOWON! DONGWOO! MOVE!" And quickly they did, and I shot. Hitting the guy perfectly, he fell to the ground. The other was stunned and soon brought his gun out, looking at my direction.

 

"Bye bye." I said with a smirk before shooting him at the chest, watching him fall to the ground. "Perfect." I quickly got up and put the gun on safety, having the guys help clean up. We ran over there, witnessing the two boys put cuffs on the shot, and possibly dead, guys for extra precaution. "That was epic, Noona." Howon said, making me roll my eyes as I watched the bad guys being dragged to the corner. "Okay, let's quickly search this room and find the guys. And then us four we'll be on our way up, okay?" 

 

Opening the door, I peered in to see no one at sight. "This room is safe." We walked in, still on our toes and having our shot guns out just in case. Mumbling was heard and my eyes gleamed with hope. Following the sounds to only have them become louder and louder, we were in front of a closet. "Well the tracker does show they're here." And without even thinking, I opened the door.

 

I gasped happily, seeing Donghae, Eunhyuk, Heechul, and Shindong sitting on the ground, tied up with ropes and all, but alive. They were blindfolded as well, and their heads popped up when they heard me gasp. "Who's that? Oh please tell me it's not those guys!" Heechul yelled, making me smile. That's so like him. I went down with Myungsoo and carefully took off their blindfolds. They all looked at me, with wide eyes. "MINCHAN!? INFINITE?! Why are you here? Why are you dressed like that?! Why do you have that?!" All these questions were shot like little pistols, making me smile.
 

"There isn't much time to explain, we need to save the others as soon as possible. Hoya and Dongwoo will help you out of here, once everything is done and safe, I'll tell you everything." They blinked, still confused with everything. "All that matters now is that you guys get out of here safe and sound while I get the others out of here safely." I got up and helped Myungsoo up. "Sungyeol, Sunggyu, and Myungsoo. Let's go."

 

Quickly we went back to the stairwell, running up to the eighth floor. "Guys, we have found and freed Heechul, Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Shindong. We are now bringing them down through the stairwell since we know it is safe." Howon said, his voice going through our ear pieces. "Got it, back up and medical help are here as well as Head Officer Song. He ordered everyone to stay put until  Minchan or any of you say it is necessary." Woohyun informed us. "And just an update, the girls are safe and officially calm. Shall I update them about everything?" Asked Sungjong softly. "Yes, you may do so." I answered him, finally arriving at the eighth floor. "We are at the next target section, no one communicates through ear pieces now, okay?" I got multiple of yesses and roger thats, making me smile. 

 

Like before, I opened the door to peer in a bit. "It's the same set up as before, only with less people. Maybe one at each station?" I looked over at them and received a nod from Sunggyu. "I got this. Do you need the sniper again?" I shook my head. "I think this can be handled if all of us attack at once. They don't have guns with them. So this'll be a fist fight kind of situation." Myungsoo looked over at me. "I think it'll be better if you did set up the sniper, just in case." I blinked and nodded. "Alright, if you say so."

 

And just like earlier, we did the same thing, sneak to the left, knock out another guy and cuffing him. With the help of Myungsoo, we quickly set up the gun while the other two checked if the left was fully clear. Once it was clear, I gave them a nod. "I'm ready, I'll yell your names if you need to move out of the way." They nodded and soon went off.

 

When they were seen, the fight begun. Punches were thrown and kicks were going all around the place. They easily knocked the bodyguards out, without me shooting or anything. It was perfect, because I dislike having the idea of reporting who I killed and what not. Getting up and cleaning up, the guys brought the knocked out and cuffed guys over, throwing them to the side. "Let's go find the others?" They smiled and nodded. "Yes, let's go."

 

We ran over to the room, entering it with our shot guns in our hands. It was the same as before, mumbles from a closet. However, there were two guys in front of the closet, talking without noticing us. I blinked, looking over at my guys. They nodded and we went over. "Hey, move." I commanded, making them look at us. "What? How?" Before they even questioned more, they brought their guns out. And such a bad move it was since Sungyeol and I shot them down in a second. A loud "Oh My God," came from the closet once the shots were made.

 

Once they were down, we cuffed them and the two who are stationed to help evacuate the members here, Sunggyu and Sungyeol, dragged  them over to where the others were. Myungsoo opened the door, and we found Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, and Siwon there, the same status as the other four were. We took off their blindfolds, and I was met with the same questions and expressions. "I'll explain later, okay? I have to go save Oppa, Sungmin, Henry, and ZhouMi. Sungyeol and Sunggyu will help you out, okay?" They nodded.

 

"The guys are up on the rooftop, I heard the ones who were guarding this door talking about it. And they mentioned two bodyguards blocking the entrance to the rooftop." He informed me. "And... They said that the people who are in charge are still debating whether to start with Yesung or Sungmin... Whatever that means." My eyes widened, they were not lying. "Thanks, and I'll see you later." I turned towards Myungsoo. "Let's go." And quickly, we ran back to the stairwell, leaving the sniper shooter with Sunggyu and Sungyeol.

 

"We have freed Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Siwon, and Kyuhyun. We are bringing them as well as the sniper shooter down through the stairwell just like Dongwoo and Howon did with the others." Sunggyu informed everyone, his voice softly ringing in my ear. "Alright, the first group of Super Junior members are with medical attention. Howon, Woohyun, and I are just checking the rest of the place, just in case there are other bodyguards who need to be in justice. And another note, we brought your clothes to your van, Hyung." A soft chuckle came from Sunggyu, making me roll my eyes. "The girl are relieved that more than half of them are safe, and also, they contacted Kangin, Kibum, and Hankyung just in case. And they are in their respective areas without worry." Goodness, everything was going well.

 

"We're heading up to the rooftop now. Have some of the back up come in once Sunggyu and Sungyeol are done. But I think you five are good enough for  myback up. Just have them double check and bring the ones we have cuffed down to the public while you guys head up to the rooftop. And once you're up at the entrance, do not come in unless I tell you to. Just wait and standby." I got multiple of yesses the moment we arrived near the entrance, seeing the mentioned bodyguards. "Hey, what are you doing here?" One asked. "No more replies, over and out."

 

Before anything else was said, they lunged towards us. Really? Fighting at a stairwell is really the most dangerous thing to do. Someone could tumble down and crack their skull. Oh well, I guess they'll have to experience that. Both Myungsoo and I ducked their punches. "I'll take this one and you take the other?" He suggested. "With pleasure." And the fight was on, with multiple of punches, kicks, and head locks. It was getting annoying though, since they were obviously done but not giving up. "Flip?" I nodded before seeing the one I've been attacking run up to me. "Have fun." I said before grabbing his arm and quickly flipping him, smacking hard against the floor. Yes, don't mess with someone like me.

 

He groaned in pain while the other was flipped as well by Myungsoo. Groans were heard and they were still, laying on the ground. Quickly pulling out our handcuffs, we cuffed them and obtained their guns. "Okay, we'll leave them for Woohyun and his gang to bring them down. Let's go?" He nodded and slipped the extra gun in his pocket after putting it on safety mode. Liking the idea, I did the same and we headed up. 

 

"Ready?" He asked, holding the door knob. I nodded, and soon he pushed it open and we stealthily walked out with our own guns in our hands, ready to shoot. The surface area of the rooftop was really huge, but it was empty as well with only blockades to prevent anyone from falling. We finally saw the rest of them, tied up and sitting on the rooftop without blindfolds. Sungmin, Yesung, Henry, and Zhou Mi were all together, no one separated from the group. I let out a soft sigh in relief, now really scanning for anybody else.

 

"Minchan... There." Myungsoo whispered, nodding his head towards a direction. I looked over to see two people, both were guys. Strangely, they looked familiar. However, one of the guys were cuffed, standing next to the other. The guy who wasn't cuffed had a gun in his pocket, staring out into the distance. Thankfully, he was looking at the back, because the police being down there at the front would really freak him out.

 

I blinked a bit, studying their appearance more. They look so familiar to me, everything about each and one of them looked familiar. I looked over at Myungsoo and he nodded, as we both slowly departed, him towards the tied up boys while I slowly went towards the two. It was all going well, but I couldn't help but wonder where the girl, the neighbors mentioned, was at. She was part of it too, I'm assuming. All was quiet until one of the four boys noticed me.

 

He gasped, and I could tell it was Yesung. Shoot. The two guys looked at the group of boys, finally noticing Myungsoo. He then pulled out his gun, aiming towards my partner. "Freeze!" I yelled at him, having my gun pointed towards him. Then I could hear a click of a gun at my right side. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, Minchan." I heard a female voice, a very familiar one, say.

 

"Minchan?" The four boys exclaimed, looking over at me. I glanced to the side, seeing their truly shocked expressions. They look scared, not just for themselves, but for me as well. "Now put the gun down before I shoot." I nodded quietly, dropping the gun. Myungsoo still had his gun in his hand, but slowly put it his hand down to make it look like he wasn't going to shoot. Thank goodness my other weapons were hidden well in my clothing. 

 

Slowly, the girl bent down and grabbed my gun, now walking backwards towards the two guys. Finally, I got to see their faces. My eyes widened when they all looked over at me, truly recognizing one of them. "Minki Oppa? Is that you?" He, the one who was cuffed, nodded slowly. "Well, well... You really didn't forget him. Do you remember us?" The other guy asked, who was now by the girl with the gun pointing at me. I stared at them for five seconds before I gasped a bit. "Lee Minhyuk? And Minah from backstage? Wait... Lee Minah.. Lee Marie.. Lee Mark." My eyes were now bulging out. "I'm glad you remembered your college friends, Minchan. Oh wait, we're not friends. But I'm glad you remember the fraternal triplets." Minah stated with a smirk.

 

No way, what in the world? They are the ones in charge of this? But, why? Why would they want to do this. This was getting strange, weird, and scary. "But why?" I ended up asking, looking at them. Minhyuk smirked before pushing Minki up a bit. "He's part of the reason why." I looked at Minki, staring him down. "Minki?" He then looked up at me, and looked down, as if he was figuring out where to start.

 

- - -

Dun dun dun!!

The killers are now revealed!

What? What is this?

Minah from the backstage incident is related to Minchan's Minki?

What is this madness?

Well, you'll see in the next chapter, I promise ;D

 

And going away from my lame response to the chapters

You guys doing my poll?

I'm going to close one of them, since it's pretty obvious what people think.

But two are still open!

I'll once again link them on here:

I deleted them as of July 19, 2013

 

I hope you're enjoying this story

Sorry about that warning up there, but I just had to do so just in case

I mean, these scenes weren't deadly or bad

But you know, just in case

I'm gonna have them in the next chapters as well up at top

It's about to end ;A;

But you know what that means?

Yes, that seqeul will be up and running soon

Muahahahaha

Ehem

Have a wonderful and lovely day/night

Love, MaryBerry ♥