Goodbye to Bonamana, and Hello to Who?

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan’s POV:

 

“Next off is Phoenix!” I was watching the TV that showed the performances in the waiting room for Inkigayo. “Hmmm, a Co-Ed group? Isn’t that other group who debuted the same time as us a Co-Ed group too?” Sungyeol asked. I nodded. “Wow, not a lot of Co-Ed groups these days.” Eunhyuk mentioned. For today, Infinite and Super Junior are saved for last to perform. I think that’s a good thing because to me it feels that Infinite is doing a good job! I mean, isn’t it save the best for last?

 

“Man, I can’t believe we’re saying goodbye already with this song.” I heard Leeteuk said. I turned my head, in shock, and my eyes widened, in shock. “You guys are already leaving?” I asked them. They looked at me and smiled. “Yeah, but don’t worry. We’ve been working on songs for our repackage.” Donghae said. I smiled and nodded. “That’s good, I guess.”

 

“When do you think you guys will make a come back? Or release a repackage of your album?” Sunggyu Oppa asked. Yes, my boys (Infinite) are getting closer with Super Junior, since we’ve been sharing the same waiting room and I’m living with them. “Oh, probably the end of this week we’ll release the album… And maybe next week we’ll make a comeback.” I heard Woohyun gasp. “So soon?” Super Junior nodded. “Well, we are somewhat used to this kind of business.” I looked at the guys and they shrugged.

 

“Minchan, when are we going to leave?” I heard Bora Unnie ask. I rolled my eyes and face palmed myself. “Yah! You promised to never do that when it comes to me!” She whined. I rolled my eyes and patted her back. “Bora Unnie, we’ve been here for only an HOUR and you’re already complaining.” She let out a small sigh. “But I’m bored.” “Well, try to be friends with the guys! Or try talking to Siwon again.” She quickly covered my mouth when I mentioned his name. After putting her finger on her lips and shaking her head multiple of times, I pulled her hand off of me. “Mwo! You two need to talk!” I yelled at her in a hushed tone.

 

It’s true. Seriously? Yes, seriously. She wants to follow me all day so that she can avoid him! I mean, I don’t really think that she should. They haven’t seen each other in like YEARS! And for some odd reason, I think he still likes her. I don’t know why, but it does! The way he looks at her, the way he smiles at her, EVERYTHING!!! It tells me this idea of him liking her!

 

I glanced at Siwon and he was looking at Bora, with a small smile playing on his lips. I rolled my eyes and stomped towards him. “Siwon Oppa, do you by any chance know if there’s a soda machine around here?” I asked him. He nodded. “Can you show me?” He walked towards the door and opened it. “With pleasure.” I looked at Bora and winked at her. Her eyes widened again and tried to protest, but she was late. How? I already walked out of the room.

 

I looked at Siwon, who was looking a bit confused. I patted his back. “Hey, she told me about your past with her during high school.” He looked at me with his shocked expression. You know, his eyes widening and his mouth a tad bit open? You Siwon lovers and E.L.Fs should know this look. Anyways, I smiled at him and gave his shoulder a comforting squeeze.

 

“I think you should go talk to her.” I plopped in a few coins in the vending machine and grabbed my Diet Coke. “How can I? We had a terrible way of ending…” I bit my lip. It was true… The whole thing ended dramatically, with a lot of sobbing and tears from both sides.

 

Would you like to hear what Bora told me about their story? Okay. Well, the day AFTER their graduation day, they had a date at her house. He wanted to get something from her room (they’ve been in her room ONLY when her parents were at home and with the door open!). So he quickly went up and into her room. He saw that her room has changed (being a bit empty and plain) and that probably half of her items were packed up in boxes. He saw, on her bed, an acceptance letter from University of New York.

 

He quickly ran to her and asked her about it. She explained she wanted to see the world and use the English speaking lessons she learned at school. She even comforted him saying that she’ll try to visit every month or so. He was okay with it and just went along with it, not trying to ruin Bora’s dream.

 

The next day, he finally got a call back from S.M Entertainment and was able to train, only if he went to China to study a bit. He broke the news to Bora, telling her about the rules of being an idol. He told her about the whole “No Dating” rule last, making her shocked. Like what happened to me with Henry, she asked if they were going to hide their relationship. He couldn’t answer that because he was going to be out of the country also.

 

She didn’t want to hear the words, “Break Up,” so she began to cry. He told her that he was sorry, but she couldn’t really believe it. He ended up crying a lot, and she has never seen him cry in her life. In the end, they broke up, since Siwon left with only “I’m sorry, find a better man. I love you.” They never met after that day and they soon departed from the country, without any contact from both of them.

 

How come I didn’t know it was Siwon way, way back then? Well, she never really specifically told us a name or which company he was going to be in. Also, she never really listened to Super Junior since I sorta “banned” them from our apartment. So we couldn’t really know how she would react when she saw him in there. Which is why she was shocked that he was in Super Junior. She was pleased, however, that he lived in a different apartment.

 

“Easy, just talk. I mean, I bet you want to fix things between you two…” He let out a depressing sigh and nodded. “It is true.” I took a quick sip of my beverage before continuing to talk. “Kyahh… Diet Coke is good. Anyways, I know you can talk to her… And I know you still like her.” He looked at me in that shocked look again. “How..how…how???” I rolled my eyes. “Hey, I was the one who realized that Leeteuk likes Chunhee when only Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk knew. I realized that Kyuhyun had secret feelings for Minji and helped him practice on asking her to be his girlfriend. What makes you think that I can’t recognize yearning feelings for an old lover, that you still love?”

 

He smiled and nodded. “You’re pretty good.” I nodded. “Nah, I’m just average…” He chuckled and we headed back to the waiting room. I could see Infinite standing up. “Noona, we have to head out now.” Woohyun informed me. I smiled and nodded. As the boys were walking out, I looked at Siwon and smiled. “Try getting close to her now, maybe it’ll help for future events with her.” He smiled and put his thumbs up. “Wish me luck.” I put my thumbs up before walking with the Infinite members.

 

When we were over at the edge of the stage, I looked at the group, Phoenix. There were three girls and three boys on stage, performing together. They looked about Infinite’s age, but a bit younger. Probably the oldest is Sungyeol’s age. They looked happy and energetic with their song, Shooting Star. When they were done, they quickly left the stage and Infinite took their place.

 

When they walked passed me, I looked at each of them. One girl was looking at me as if I was crazy. I glared at her with the whole don’t-look-don’t-touch face. She noticed and gasped. She titled her head high and stomped away. I rolled my eyes. “Wow, ain’t she something. Suspicious is what she is.” I muttered to myself. Then I felt someone tap my shoulder, making me jump.

 

“Oh, mianheyo.” I heard someone gently said. I turned around and saw a very calm looking boy. I smiled and shook my head. “It’s fine. Am I in the way?” He shook his head. “Aniyo, I would just like to apologize for how Lily looked at you. She tends to get jealous with girls who hang out with guys she’s interested in. And I believe she’s interested in Myungsoo. ”

 

My eyes widened. Chinjah? Hmm, finding Myungsoo a girlfriend… Maybe this Lily girl could work. “Oh, it’s fine. I usually get that kind of look. Thank you though. But, is that just all? Nothing else?” He shook his head. “Aniyo, it’s just her having a small crush on him.” I nodded. “Oh, okay… Well, thank you for informing me.” He smiled shyly and stuck out his hand while the other one was rubbing the back of his neck.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Song Sungri imnida.” He told me. I smiled at him and shook his hand. “Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Minchan imnida. You know, you look really young… How old are you?” “I was born in 1989.” My eyes widened. “Chinjah? Are you the leader or something?” He nodded. “Phoenix is around Infinite’s age range.” I smiled. “That’s cool. When was Lily born?” He looked up, thinking about her age. Man, he’s actually pretty adorable.

 

“Oh! 1992!” I smiled. Just like Myungsoo. “Oh, araso… Uhm, I’ll see you around. Since you guys debuted the same time Infinite has.” He nodded. “I hope our group shares the same waiting room with Infinite in the future.” He said while bowing. “I hope so too. Now, you should head back over there.” He nodded and waved goodbye before leaving to his waiting room. Aigoo, he’s such a quiet and calm leader…

 

“Minchan~” I heard Sungmin calling. I turned around and he grabbed my waist and pulled me in a tight hug. “Yah, yah, yah. Don’t do weird things!” I said while pushing him away. “Mianheyo, I just…” I rolled my eyes. “You can only do that when we’re in private. You never know when reporters are around and spread nasty rumors.” I explained, making him smile.

 

“Oh, Minchan.” I heard Donghae call. “Neh, Donghae Oppa?” He rubbed the back of his neck. “So, there is this rookie group in our waiting room. Called Teen Top. They’re fawning over Bora except for the leader rapper dude. Is that alright with you?” He asked me. I chuckled. “Yeah, I’m okay. Are you worried she might get intimated?” He nodded. “Don’t worry, she’s used to it.” Siwon was right behind Donghae and heard what I said.

 

“What do you mean by that?” He asked me. I smiled. “Well, when she went to college with me, she was always asked out by the guys at our college. Now, for me being in my junior year of that college, I already know half of the students in the whole college. And sharing the same apartment with Bora Unnie was super crazy for me. Boys in my class would ask if she was dating anyone and if I could help them out. I would return everyday to the apartment with at least three gifts from her guy fans. But that doesn’t mean she didn’t have girl fans. She was really every girl’s role model. She became the one of the captains of the cheerleaders and she participated in almost every sport. She had average grades, good enough to still get certificates. She even helped everyone out the best way she could.”

 

All of their eyes were bugging out. “Yup, you can call her Ms. Popularity with the looks and personality.” Then Oppa looked up. “What about you? How were you considered back then?” My heart stopped for a moment when he asked that. “Um… I was known as the brain of the school. I became the student body president and of course, I was the youngest out of everyone in that school. I even tutored others along the way.” They nodded. “As expected from Minchan.” Almost everyone in Super Junior said.

 

I could feel Leeteuk Oppa’s eyes on me. I gulped and nodded. “Yeah, that’s true.” I heard the audience cheer, making me turn around. Infinite were heading my way with smiles on their faces. “Did we do good, Noona?” Sungyeol asked. I had to lie since I didn’t watch it. But I could hear their voices really well. “Yeah, Daebak!” I smiled.

 

“Next up is their so-called Goodbye Stage with Bonamana. Here’s Super Junior~!” We waved at Super Junior and they waved back. Then, Leeteuk Oppa stopped in front of me. “Don’t worry, Minchan. I’ll keep your secret safe with me.” He whispered before leaving for the stage. I bit my lip and smiled. “Just like a true leader should.”

 

“What was he talking about?” Myungsoo asked. I shook my head. “It’s nothing. Just a little insider between us.” He nodded and we headed back to the waiting room. Again, from the same girls like last time, they were staring at me. I looked at them and they quickly turned away, whispering things to each other. “Pssh, little school girls.” I murmured under my breath.

 

We finally reached our waiting room to see Bora sitting on the couch, reading a newspaper. While on the other side, I saw five boys watching Bora with hope in their eyes and another dude sitting in a chair, smiling at me.

 

“Bora Unnie, what have you done?” I asked, stepping to the side so that Infinite can enter. “Nothing! They just walked in and one of them said they wanted to see you. The other boys looked at me and they were, I guess, taken aback by my looks, not to sound conceded. It feels like I’m in college again, only worse since these weird little boys won’t blink or anything!” She yelled all in the language that us two could understand.

 

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the five non-blinking boys. I waved my hands in front of their faces. “It’s no use, Minchan. They’re taken aback by your friend’s looks.” I heard the little kid who was hitting on me last time say. I rolled my eyes. “Thanks for telling me, C.A.P.” I said, still trying to get the boys out of their trance. I felt someone grab my air, making me look up. The little kid was smirking. “Please, just call me Min Soo.” I nodded and jerked my arm out of my grip.

 

“Myungsoo, close the door.” He nodded and did what I told him. I stood in front of the boys and glared at them. “Now… YOU BETTER STOP STARING AT MY FRIEND BECAUSE SHE FEELS INCREDIBLY UNCOMFORTABLE!” I yelled in their faces, making them fall down to the ground. “Kahmsamida.” I heard Bora Unnie giggling. “Aigoo, that’s the Minchan I know and love.” She said.

 

“Ah, mianheyo. We’re just here for Hyung, but…” One kid said, who had frizzy-ish hair. “Okay, I just needed you guys to be in reality. So, is there any other reason why you’re here?” I asked him. As of cue, I heard knocking on the door. “Oh, come in!” Sunggyu Oppa said. The door opened and in came a man probably three or four years older than me. “Oh, there you guys are!” He said, heading towards frizzy-is haired boy. “Oh, mianheyo, Manager Hyung… Hyung here wanted to talk to Infinite’s manager.” One of them, who happened to be the chinkiest out of their group, said.

 

The older male looked at me. “Oh, so you’re Infinite’s manager.” I nodded. “Yes, is there a problem?” He shook his head. “Did you hear about our schedules for this Thursday?” My eyebrows furrowed together. “OUR schedules?” He nodded. “Teen Top and Infinite are going to participate in a dance battle at MCountdown.”

 

I tilted my head. “Chinjah?” He nodded. I went to the make-up desk/table area and grabbed my folder that contained Infinite’s week schedule. I checked our schedule on Thursday and it happened to be true. “Dang it.” I whispered under my breath.

 

“Teen Top is wondering if it’s okay if Infinite comes over and practices with them.” He asked. I looked up and shrugged. “Is there going to be a part where the two groups are going to dance together?” He nodded.

 

“Hmmm, I’ll think about it.” He smiled and dug through his pocket. “I have a piece of paper and pen in here. I’ll give you the address and my phone number.” I nodded. He bent down so that he could write on the small table in front of the couch. He quickly wrote some things down. He stopped writing when that Min Soo kid started to whisper things in his ear. He nodded and wrote some more things down.

 

With a click of a pen, he was finished. He stood up straight and handed me the piece of paper with the information needed. “Here are the things needed.” He came closer to me. “And Min Soo wanted me to put in his personal cell number on there too.” He bowed and left with Teen Top. Min Soo came up to me and smiled. “Call me, babe.” He said, while making a figure of a phone with his hands and putting up next to his ear. He left after winking.

 

I rolled my eyes. “Man, this kid.” I said. I put the paper in my pocket. “Wow, I feel really bad for you.” Bora Unnie said. I looked at her, trying to hold in my laughter. “Shouldn’t I be the one telling you that? You are being admired by boys who are way too young for you.” She let out a sigh. “Don’t bring that up.” The door opened and in came in Siwon Oppa, who quickly ran towards Bora Unnie’s side and held her hands.

 

“Are you okay? I just saw Teen Top leave. Did they do anything to you?” He asked worriedly. I bit my lip to hide my smile. “Ah, no. They didn’t do anything to me.” She said, while her cheeks were turning really pink. He smiled. “That’s good.” He was still holding her hand. “Uhm, you can let go of my hands, Siwon.” He looked down and noticed what she was talking about.

 

Swiftly and quickly, he pulled his hand away and rubbed the back of his neck. “Ah, mianheyo.” He stuttered out. She smiled and nodded. “It’s alright.” Man, aren’t these two the cutest? Note to self, GET THEM TOGETHER AGAIN!!

 

The others walked in. “Wooot! We won’t be performing Bonamana for a while! On with the next song!” Eunhyuk said while plopping on the makeup chair. “Yeap! Can’t wait to start! I mean, I think all the songs are ready, we just need to record and stuff.” Donghae said. “Hmmm, I wonder what the girls, Chinese boys, and Mr. Actor are doing at home.” The two close brothers pondered. I shook my head. “No wonder EunHae couple is popular.” I muttered to myself.

 

-Everyday I shock, SHOCK! Every night I shock, SHOCK!- I heard my phone sing. I quickly pulled out my phone and answered the call.

 

Minchan’s Phone Call:

 

Minchan: Yobosaeyo?

Mr. Song: Minchan

Minchan: Oh! Mr. Song!

Mr. Song: Are you with other people as of the moment? Which is why you can’t call me Appa?

Minchan: Neh, sir.

Mr. Song: Araso. Well, I need you and Infinite to go to the work building when you guys are done at Inkigayo.

Minchan: Waeyo, Mr. Song?

Mr. Song: We need to talk about something to figure out who the killers are.

Minchan: Araso, Mr. Song. We’ll head over there when we can.

Mr. Song: Kahsamida, I’ll see you guys later.

Minchan: Neh, sir.

 

I put my phone in my pocket and looked at the Infinite boys, who were staring at me. “So?” They asked. “Boss wants to see us.” I said with a smile. They nodded. “After this?” I nodded. “Which means.” I turned towards Bora Unnie. “ You have to car pool with Super Junior.” Her eyes widened. “Mwo? Can’t I just take your car? Infinite can drop you off at home.” I shook my head. “There isn’t any room in the van.”

 

Sungjong looked confused. “Noona? We d—”I cut him off with my hand. “See? They don’t have any room.” I glared at Infinite. “And… I’m trusting Siwon Oppa to take care of you.” The two gasped. “Him/Me?” Both said at the same time. Kehehe, I love playing matchmaker and helping couples get together. “Neh, usually, boss keeps us late due to work. So, I’ll probably be home around ten or later.” They two let out a sigh. “Okay.” I smiled. “Great! Well, winners are up, you guys go up there.” I said, pushing Infinite towards the door.

 

When we were done, we headed our separate ways. Infinite and I headed for the work building and entered. We were greeted by the office workers and went to the conference room. “Ah, my wonderful children.” Song Appa said when we entered. We smiled at him and took our seats. “So, why’d you call us in?” Sunggyu asked in a serious tone. He smiled. “Well, it’s about the new groups…”

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bora’s POV:
 

The ride home was one word, AWKWARD! Why? Because thanks to Minchan, I had to sit next to Siwon. Is she trying to set us up again? And you know what happened? I got tired, so I ended up sleeping on his shoulder. And guess what? He carried me into the dorms and placed me on Minchan’s bed. How did I know all of this? Well, her two friends, Chunhee and Minji, just told me (after talking to them for like 2 hours).

 

I sat up on the bed and looked at them. “Chinjah?” They nodded. “You were like snuggling into his chest and stuff! And the funniest thing, HE was smiling like a love struck fool.” Minji told me. Yes, we actually got close. For the past, what, two nights, they actually slept in here instead of their room. They actually like me and want to be friends with me. And they also know about the little past between me and Siwon.

 

“REALLY?!” They smiled and nodded. “There is still hope for you two, I can feel it.” Chunhee said. “Thanks, you two.” They nodded. “Now, on with other things… Since you’ve been friends with Minchan for a long time, did you know how her relationship with Henry was?” They asked. My eyebrows furrowed together. “Henry? Who’s Henry?” They looked at each other, and then back at me. “All I know that she had one relationship before Sungmin and that he dumped her for fame.” They nodded. “That’s Henry, Super Junior M’s Henry. The dude with chubby cheeks and the one who hangs around Zhou Mi a lot.” My eyes widened. “THAT’S HIM?!?” They nodded.

 

Wow, the innocent looking one, out of all the guys, is the one who broke her heart? Well, I can’t beat the guy up as promised… I mean, he’s too innocent looking even though he made her cry a lot. “Oh, well, all I heard was that they were really close, yet a very innocent couple.” They nodded again.

 

“Hey, are you hungry, Bora?” I heard someone ask from the door. I saw Siwon with a smile. “We have a cake because of our little party.” Chunhee and Minji looked at him weird. “Little party? For what?” He smiled. “The whole Super Junior is back. All 15.” They gasped.

 

“KANGIN OPPA IS BACK!?!” He nodded. “He’ll be staying to help out with the repackage.” The two girls quickly got up and ran out of the room. “KANGIN OPPA!!! WHY DIDN’T YOU ASK TO SEE US?!?” I heard them yell, making me laugh. “YAH!! WE’RE IN A FREAKIN’ DORM HOUSEHOLD!!! BE QUIET!!! THAT’S THE REASON WHY I DIDN’T GET YOU GUYS!!!” I heard someone yell at them, making Siwon laugh. “Just like the old days.”

 

He looked at me and smiled. “Well, do you?” I smiled and nodded. “Come on.” I got up and followed him to the kitchen. I looked at the living room to see Kyuhyun and Leeteuk glaring at the new face I haven’t seen, being hugged by Minji and Chunhee. The dude looked at me. “Who’s she?” He asked while pointing with his lips. “Oh, she’s Minchan’s friend from New York.” Yesung stated. He looked at him. “Who’s Minchan?” “My little sister.”

 

“YOU HAVE A SISTER?! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US?!?” He yelled. Before I could continue watching, I felt someone grab my hand. I looked up to see Siwon smiling at me. “Come on, let’s eat.” I nodded and followed him into the kitchen. We ate a slice of cake and talked a bit. We tried to avoid the past as best as we can.

 

“So….” Siwon said. “Neh?” He bit his lip. “About the past….” I immediately looked down and played with the left over cake I didn’t want to eat. “What about it?” I heard him sigh, making me look up. He looked up and was now staring into my eyes. I gulped and looked back down. “Well… Do you….” “Do I?” “Do you…still… li—”

 

YAHHH! WHO THE FREAK ARE YOU?!?” “Just ignore that, it’s probably Minchan.” He stated. I nodded, wanting to listen to what he was going to say.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Minchan’s POV:

 

“Urg, I hate this…” I said while walking out of the elevator, heading for the dorms. “Why me? This …” I looked at the piece of paper in my pocket, containing the phone numbers I may have to call. “Shesh, I’m going to…” I pulled out my key and opened the door.

 

“I’m..” I couldn’t finish my sentence when I entered the living room. There was a new guy in the room, having my brother in a head lock. “YAHHH! WHO THE FREAK ARE YOU?!?!” I yelled at the guy. Everyone looked at me. “Oh, Minchan.” They cheerfully sang. I ran over and pulled Oppa out of the weirdos arms. “Yah! Who are you and why are you doing this?!?” I asked in a furious tone.

 

“Oh, who are you and how’d you get into the house?” The guy asked in a very calm manner. “Minchan, calm down. He didn’t mean any harm.” Oppa explained. “Yah, what do you mean by that?” I asked him. “This is Kangin, one of the Super Junior members… Making this whole entire dorm complete.” Leeteuk Oppa explained.

 

“Ahh. But I don’t understand why Kangin… Oppa?” Oppa nodded. “Why did Kangin Oppa do that to Oppa.” I heard Kangin chuckle. “It’s because I tend to do that a lot. Anyways, I’m guessing you’re Yesung’s little sister?” I nodded with a smile. “Well, aren’t you adorable like the other girls? Hahaha, well, thank you for taking care of everyone when I wasn’t around.” I smiled and bowed. “You’re welcome.”

 

Then I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I looked up and saw Sungmin with a happy smile. He then looked down at me and kissed my forehead. He looked back at Kangin Oppa and smiled as if he is proud of something.

 

“Hyung, she’s also my girlfriend.” I heard Sungmin say. “MWORAGO?! GIRLFRIEND?!!? WHEN DID I EVER AGREE TO YOU BEING MY BOYFRIEND?!” I yelled, making him wince. “Hahaha, Minchan. You’re not so bad.” I smiled. “Thanks, now…. If you’ll excuse me, I have to go make a phone call.” I walked to the kitchen because I thought I could get some privacy in there.

 

Instead, I found out that I was invading a certain couple’s privacy. I see the couple holding hands, Siwon talking to her. I giggled and silently left the room. “They’re moving a bit too fast.” I said while pulling my phone out and heading to my room.

 

When I closed the door, I let out a sigh. “Remember, Minchan… This is for the mission…” I rolled my eyes and dialed a number on the piece of paper. I waited for the person to answer. Then, the ringing stopped and I heard a click sound. “Yobosaeyo?” The recipient asked. “Annyeong, Min Soo? This is Minchan… About the offering to practice at your entertainment’s building…”

 

[Author Note of July 26, 2011: Heyyy~! :3

 

Oooo, what's going to happen when Minchan and Infinite meet up with Teen Top? And a day without Minchan and the boys are home? What'll happen to Bora? Well, you'll find out next time~! XDD

 

So, were some people curious with how the paper heart (Chapter 51) look like. Well, I did find a picture (Chelle3lf) that you can see it. Here:

 

 

This is the best one I could find... ^-^" If I find ones that show what I was thinking/made, I'll post a different picture. :)

 

Anyways, going to my fan side... I SAW SIWON'S AND HEECHUL'S TEASER PICTURES!!!! XDDDDDD OHMYGAH, HEECHUL LOOKS SOOO COOL AND SIWON.....kinda feel bad with his.... I don't know, that's just me.... ^-^"

 

Oh, and for you Teen Top lovers... I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THEM!!! I just like the whole C.A.P trying to win her heart and such. >.< Plus, I mean, C.A.P kind of (to me) looks like that type of person!!! I'm sorry, it's just me~! Oh, have you guys seen their new MV "Don't Spray Perfume?" It's an okay song, but I somewhat dislike the storyline of the song.... But they all look good, except for the poodle hair with L.Joe, but that's just me! I'm a Teen Top fan! :)

 

Lol, I'm glad you guys are enjoying the story~ Thank you for reading~! Take Care Always~!]