Harassment?

That's Life With Super Junior

Sulli’s POV:


“Krystal, do we really have to buy some snacks at this time of night?” I asked worriedly. We weren’t allowed to leave this late and I didn’t want to get in trouble. But Krystal insisted since we were all hungry. “Don’t worry, we’ll be safe. I promise you.” I nodded and followed her into the convenience store.

 

“So, what do you want?” She asked. “I just want a bag of chips.” I picked up the ones I wanted and she got what she and the others wanted. We went to the cashier and paid. (Isn’t it amazing to wear hoods and keep looking down to hide your true identity?) We quickly left the place and began to walk to the dorms.

 

“Urg…” We heard someone moan in pain in the alley. We looked at each other and we heard another one. “Omo, someone must be hurt!” Krystal concluded. She began to walk into the dark place, but I grabbed her arm. “What?” She asked. “Krystal, let’s not go check. It’s dark and scary. Let’s just go straight home.” “Sulli, what if that person is really hurt? We have to help him!” I sighed. “Okay.”

 

I followed her into the alley. It was cold and unpleasing to go in. When we saw the person from a far, she stopped. “On second thought… Let’s not go any deeper… He looks perfectly fine.” She said with a scared voice. I nodded and we turned around to see a guy behind us. He looked drunk.

 

“Well, what do we have here? Hey Bob! Looook! We’ve got some awesomeee cute girls in our alleyyyy!” The guy slurred out. “Oh! They are hot, Bill!” The guy from behind said as he walked closer to us. “Excuse me, but we need to leave.” I grabbed Krystal’s hand and began to lead her out. But the Bill dude stopped in front of us. “Not so fast, cutie. You walked onto our territory.” “Yeah, we might as well try to get along.”

 

“Aniyo, we’re good.” But the two kept getting closer to us. We kept backing up until we hit a brick wall lightly. Dang it, dead end! “Hey, don’t worry. We’ll be easy on you.” They got closer to us. We began to scream as loud as we can. They pinned us to the wall with their hands. “Shh. Stop yelling.” They cooed nastily. “Leave us alone, erts!!” We yelled as loud as we can. We tried to kick them off, but they were too strong. No! I can’t lose my innocence! Tears began to fall down both our cheeks..

 

“Yah! You erts get lost!” I heard a woman yell. Omo, please help us lady! I’m begging you!

 

[Author's Note of June 5, 2011: Hi-hi! :) Yesshh! Finally adding in some of f(x)!!! I feel bad that I had to introduce them in the story like this.. >.< But they were the only teenage-ish girl group I could think of that had close connections with Suju. And... If your name happens to be Bill or Bob... I'm sorry... Those were the only boy names I could think of while writing this... >0<]