Having A "Little" Talk

That's Life With Super Junior

Leeteuk’s POV:

 

“Take care, guys!” They nodded and left. I sighed. Ah, it’s SO boring without anyone to play with! Minji isn’t here to talk to… I think Chunhee is taking a nap. I’m lonely today. ;-; Then I heard a door close and footsteps walking to the living room. I turned to see Minchan. Hmm, I can hang out with her! We need some bonding time! I never really talked to her after my lecture about her and Yesung.

 

“Hey, Unnie!” I heard a voice call out. It was Chunhee. Aw, she’s super cute… As a sister! >///< She walked towards Minchan. “How was your nap?” “Great! I had a happy dream about… You know who!” Chunhee sang… What? She likes someone? 3

 

“So, are you gonna settle it now?” She asked cutely. Minchan nodded. “Might as well get it over with… Leeteuk Oppa~” She sang. She skipped towards me. “What?” She smiled. “Let’s have a little talk at my room, it’s kinda private.” She said while tugging my sleeve. “Uh, what about? If it’s about you liking me, then I’m sorry. I’m not interested in you.” She laughed. “I’m SO hurt. No, I don’t like you… I have a small interest on Sungmin… So I was thinking if we could talk about it in my room.” Oh, that’s simple. Aw, she has a crush on Sungmin!

 

“Sure.” She jumped for joy and began to pull me to her room. “We’ll be back dear.” She said to Chunhee and winked at her. Chunhee just laughed and nodded. After more of her pulling me to her room, she closed the door. Then she flipped her hair and looked at me with anger... Then my eyes widen.

 

O.M.G! I forgot what she said yesterday! She was warning us… Wait… I’M THE ONE WHO SHE IS GONNA SETTLE THINGS WITH?!?! WHAT? WHAT DID I DO TO HER? Ohmygod, she looks super scary right now… Ohmyjoahtgrg! Is that a BASEBALL BAT BEHIND HER?! IS SHE GONNA KILL ME?!?!

 

“Okay, Park Jung-Su… I’m gonna ask this once and you better answer. Why are you hiding your feelings towards Chunhee?!” I fell on the ground because I was so shocked with this personality change. “I thought we were gonna talk about you and Sungmin!” I cried out. “I don't like the boy! THIS is important and I think we NEED to talk about you crushing on Chunhee!” Her eyes were filled with anger.

 

“How-how did you know?” I asked her. She's really scary right now!!! “Do you think I’m stupid?!? The way you look at her is SUPER OBVIOUS!” She yelled. “SO WHY HUH?!?” “I didn’t want Sungmin hurting me! She doesn’t like me!” She bit her lip and shook her head madly.

 

She turned around and headed for the baseball bat. Oh.My.God. SHE’S GONNA KILL ME FOR NOT TELLING THE WORLD I LOVE CHUNHEE! OKAY I’LL SAY IT NOW! EVERYONE!! I LOVE LEE SUNGMIN’S LITTLE SISTER, CHUNHEE!!!! PLEASE DON’T LET MINCHAN KI---. Wait, she just turned around… Oh, she was just pacing…

 

“Are you THAT stupid? You’re scared of getting REJECTED? WHAT THE HELL? You’re PARK JUNG-SU/LEETEUK! YOU’RE THE LEADER OF SUPER JUNIOR! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING! You can fix your band mates’ problems about love, but yet you can’t help out yours?” I thought about it for a minute. “You’re right… I should confess to her!” “That’s good! And to make it better, confess in front of the members!” “I WILL, I’LL DO IT TONIGHT!” “YES! YOU WILL!”

 

…wait… DID I JUST SAY THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HECK DID I GET MYESELF INTO?!?!?

 

She then fixed her hair a bit and smiled. “Awesome! I hope you will look cool in front of her! And the members. And remember, don’t worry about Sungmin… I can handle him” She cheered. She walked out of the room. “Unnie!!! Guess what!!!!” I heard her exclaim… “No way!!!” “WAY!!! GAH!! I’m EXCITED for tonight!” OH MY GOD, NOW I HAVE TO DO IT SINCE SHE TOLD MINJI! HELP ME!!!

 

Man, she is one scary chick… In a good way though… She like hides it and when she’s one to one with you… She’ll blow up… That’s pretty cool. It’s hard to hold in those kinds of things.

 

She then walked back in her room and offered a hand. “Mianhe, Leeteuk Oppa.” She helped me up. “I’m sorry I had to show you my scary side… It’s just that I’m tired of seeing you yearn for Chunhee when she’s right there. You should tell her how you feel, you know? You know she won’t blow you off if she doesn’t like you.” I nodded. “Nah, you don’t need to apologize. I’ve been liking her over a year and I haven’t done anything…” “Well, if you ever need any advice, you can always talk to me.” “Thanks.” “No problem.”

 

She stepped out of her room, but then paused. “Oh, and if you don’t confess… I know how to beat someone up with a baseball bat.” She smiled evilly and left. My eyes widen. How can a sweet girl like her be so evil and scary?

 

[Author Note of June 2, 2011: Yay!!! You know her other/secret side now!! Tee-hee! ^+^]