A Sweet Return

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan's POV:

 

"We are now arriving at our destination. Please have your seatbelts on. Thank you."  The voice rang throughout the plane. "I don't see why we need to have them announce it on the intercom. I mean, this is a jet and we're the only ones on it." I said, quickly scurrying to my seat and strapping myself in. "Well, it's for people like you who need a loud warning." Dongwoo joked, making me scoff lightly and roll my eyes. "Well, they could send one of the flight attendants to tell us, you know? I mean, yeah." The guys just chuckled at me, including Song Appa. "Oh Minchan, you truly are from the states." I blinked, before puffing my cheeks. "Heumph, whatever."

 

As I took a moment of silence, ignoring all of them joking about my actions, my eyes were focused out the window, enjoying the view from above. We were heading back home to Seoul after our adventurous time in Jeju Island. We had some interesting experiences; celebrating a birthday, seeing a cute guy who kept checking me out (no further details), and watching Infinite do an interview that was later revealed the following day on TV (I watched it in my suite). Everything was getting exciting for everyone, even for me. Our plan was going accordingly.

 

Once we landed, we used up half an hour getting everything done, security checks and bag claiming. But as we exited the carousel section of the airport, we saw people holding up signs, greeting Infinite a welcome back. The boys were amazed, seeing the fan base Mr. President had mentioned so many times with us. They waved and smiled at the girls, hearing soft squeals from each and every one of them.

 

"They love us." Sunggyu said in a surprised tone, looking around. "Well, you guys do deserve this kind of attention." I told them, getting a nod and smiles from the make up Unnies. "Speaking of attention. Minchan, I think you have your own fan." One of the ladies said, making me blink. She pointed towards a direction, and I followed. 

 

My eyes glanced all around the place she directed me at. And soon, my eyes were focused on one thing, more like one person. There was a guy, in a hoodie and wearing sunglasses, holding a sign with my name on it. I blinked, and looked terribly confused. However, there was this gut feeling that I should go towards him, no matter how shady he looks right now. "Watch my back?" I asked Myungsoo, who was right beside me this whole entire time. He put his thumbs with and showed a smile.

 

Quickly, I walked towards this mysterious male. And once I was in front of him, a small smirk painted his lips. "May I help you?" I asked him, tilting my head, showing how I was suspicious about this guy. "Yes, I would like to take you back home, my Minchannie." I fluttered my eyes, seeing him reach over to pull his sunglasses down. Those puppy eyes, shinning so brightly and innocently. "Sungminnie?" A smile grew on his lips as his name rolled off my tongue.

 

"Do you think they'll be okay with me taking you home right now? I have a date in mind after you relax a bit." I blinked before looking over at Myungsoo, who was now behind me. "Ahm, can you just tell Song Appa and Mr. President that I have private matters I need to handle? They did say we're going to have the rest of the day off." As always, the younger male gave his sweet smile to me and nodded. "Of course, Minchan. Now go, be with him. I know how much you've missed him."

 

A blush crept upon my cheeks as he said that. "Yah, don't say something like that." I mumbled, having Sungmin's chuckle echo in my ear. "It's okay, everyone at the dorms know how much I missed you." Rolling my eyes, I turned towards my boyfriend and chuckled. "Alrightie, if you say so." And with his help, we pulled my things to his car.

 

Finally putting my luggage at the back, we drove back to the dorm. The whole ride, my hand was in his, intertwined tightly with his. Every moment he had, his kissed the back of my hand, making my heart flutter more. "So how was home without me?" I asked, leaning back against the seat with my eyes on him. "Boring. I kept getting scolded from your brother. He really dislikes that we never told him, but yet he's happy we're together." A giggle passed my lips. That's Kim Jongwoon for you.

 

"Well, besides that... Everyone is happy we're finally together. And now that the members know, they will help us try to be out there in public without being caught. And sneak me out for more dates with you." He added with a bright smile. "Haha, I actually like that idea... I guess, it's nice to know we can really be more open in public." I told him, earning another kiss on the back of my hand.

 

"I'm sorry, but I really did miss you. Like, it was okay before you left since I had Chunhee and Minji tell me what you've been up to and your status. But, without anyone telling me and just hearing your voice and receiving text messages... It wasn't enough for me." I blinked softly. I would've never thought someone would say something like that to me. They were the most sweetest words I've ever heard. Well, anything he tells me is sweet, but as of the moment this one is the most sweetest thing.

 

My smile was staining my lips, feeling my heart race completely. "Jinja?" I asked, seeing in the corner of my eye that he finally parked in the garage section of the dorm. "Yes really." And the moment he turned off the car, pulling out the key and unbuckling his seat belt, he turned towards me. His hand slowly tilted my chin up to look at him, before cupping my cheek. "I really do mean those words. You have no idea how much, I need you in my life."

 

And soon, he leaned in while caressing me with his thumb. Once my eyes closed, our lips touched with fireworks exploding in the background. I won't go into details about how this kiss felt, but I can tell you, this was truly a romantic one. I was the one who pulled away, and a soft giggle escaped my lips. I fluttered my eyes open before saying, "I really love you, Lee Sungmin."

 

A few minutes passed and we finally arrived in the dorm, and the moment I took a step in, I was attacked by so many hugs and calls of my name. "We missed you so much Minchan!" "Did Jeju Island treat you well?" "How are the boys?" All these questions were thrown at me, and I tried to answer them as much as possible while unpacking some of my clothes. "Hey guys, she needs to rest a bit. You can ask her everything once she's fully rested, you know?" I couldn't help but smile at how caring Sungmin was.

 

Mumbles were heard, but soon everyone agreed and left my room, leaving me and Sungmin alone. He closed the door and ran up to me before lifting me up, dropping me lightly on my bed. "Hey! I thought you said I should rest!" I yelled at him, earning a nod as my answer. "I did, but I never said you're going to be sleeping alone."

 

Rolling my eyes, I let him do whatever he wanted. "Fine fine, go and sleep with me." He smiled and pulled me into his embrace, spooning me. Placing soft kisses against my neck, he whispered me a soft lullaby. "I can't sleep when you're doing that, pabo." I looked over at him, pouting a bit. "Fine fine, I'll stop. Goodnight, Jagiya." I rolled my eyes before getting comfortable again, closing my eyes and falling asleep in his warmth.

 

Three hours passed just like that, and I woke up with the warmth of the blanket. I shot up, looking left and right to see that Sungmin was gone. But instead, a note replaced his spot. I picked it up, immediately smiling at the sight of small hearts at top. "My lovely Minchannie. Please get ready for our date. Get ready by 6:00 PM? It's a dinner date, nothing more or less. And it's slightly fancy. So dress to your hearts desired with this idea in mind. I'll be wearing something formal. I love you a lot, babe. See you then." 

 

And after reading that note, I quickly ran to the bathroom and took a shower, wanting to smell fresh and clean. Finishing up and drying up, I went to my room to put on at least some clothes I searched through things to wear. A dress? Yes, a dress. Heels? Of course heels. All seemed too well and perfect. That is, until I saw the time of it being 5:00 PM.

 

"Ahh! CHUNHEE! MINJI UNNIE!" I yelled for help, and immediately the ran in my room. "What!?" Pointing at the note, they rushed to the piece of paper, and instantly they shot up and got everything out. "Did you find your dress yet?" I nodded, pulling out this pastel,baby pink dress that was a high low chiffon style. "Ooo, perfect. Now sit while we do your hair and makeup."

 

And within ten minutes, they were almost done. A natural image was portrayed with my makeup while the vertical curls gave me an innocent feel. "Uwah, you look like a princess!" I looked over at Chunhee before smiling. "Thanks." Minji chuckled before helping me up. "Now, put on the dress as we find the perfect shoes and accessories." I smiled. "I don't think that's necessary. Just find me good shoes, alrightie?" They nodded and did their work as I slipped on the dress and found his bracelet and my portion of our couple necklace. Soon, I put those things on as well as these stud diamond earrings.

 

Grabbing the matching handbag and slipping on these silver heels they chose, I was ready. "Uwah, you look gorgeous! Oppa is surely to be stunned by your looks." A smile crept upon my face. "Thanks Chunhee." I looked over at the clock, to see 5:50 PM. "And just in the nick of time."

 

Before saying more, I heard a knock on the door. Quickly, I scurried towards the door and opened it, only seeing Yesung in a tuxedo. "Wow, you look stunning, my darling sister." I cocked a brow, slightly confused with him being at my door. "Sungmin thought I should you, something about you might wear heels and he wants you to be extra careful." Lightly, a chuckle escaped my lips. This boyfriend of mine, always too caring at the right moments.

 

"Well, I'll see you girls later." Waving at them, I took Yesung's hand and left the dorm with him. Throughout the whole trip to the main entrance of this building, I was nagged at by my brother. "Oppa, I know what I'm doing. And you shouldn't worry too much, he and I are dating." We stopped in front of the doors, seeing Sungmin standing outside, in front of his car, with a bouquet of pink tulips. "Yah, you told him my favorite flowers, huh?" Yesung chuckled and nodded. "Of course, the kid wouldn't stop asking. Now go, go to your boyfriend."

 

I smiled and hugged him close before waving at him, leaving the building. My steps were loud, pittering against the concrete of the steps. Sungmin stood straight, knowing that I arrived. And being his cool self, he turned towards me while putting out the bouquet of flowers. But instead of smiling and being all suave, his jaw dropped and his eyes widened. "Wow..." That was the only thing that came from his lips.

 

Stopping right in front of him, I smiled at him. "Uhm, hello to you too?" He shook his head, getting out of his daze and presented the tulips. "For you, my love." My eyes went down to the blooming beauties, their brightness making me smile more and more. Instead of taking them, I embraced him in a sweet hug.

 

"I love them, thank you." I whispered before pulling away and taking them. He chuckled lightly before opening the door for me. "Come on? Let's head off to the lovely restaurant?" I smiled and nodded, going towards the vehicle. However, something stopped me. I blinked before looking around the area.

 

"Are you okay?" He asked, giving me a worried look. "Huh?" I looked over at him before nodding with a smile. "I'm okay, don't worry about it." I answered softly before looking around once more. It was a strange feeling. It felt like someone was watching us, not in the comforting way that it was Super Junior, Minji, or Chunhee. And not even the freaky way when it comes to fans. This was more of a creepy way, as if they purposely hid themselves so they couldn't be seen. It gave off a stalking feeling, not a watch and fan girl or fan boy over the scene feeling.

 

After a few seconds, I hopped into the car and slipped on my seatbelt. Closing the door, Sungmin rushed to the driver seat and did the same, before heading off to our destination. We had our sweet conversations, still catching up on everything. Discussing about Super Junior and Infinite, as well as each other, we managed to fill the drive with our voices.

 

"Here we are." He interrupted, as I looked up to see Han River and a restaurant just right next to it. "Oh my... That's where we're eating at?" He nodded with a smile. "And don't worry about fans, the staff here are really secretive and I reserved the V.I.P section of the place just for us." He parked and exited with pride, soon opening my door and unbuckling my seat belt. "Shall we?"

 

I nodded, seeing him offer a hand. Carefully taking it and leaving my flowers on my seat, I exited the car. He closed the door and locked the car, finally guiding me to this wonderful place. "You must've planned this for a long while." He chuckled softly before nodding. "I've planned this date the moment you left for Jeju. I wanted to take you out for once, and have a nice romantic dinner while talking."

 

And so, we finally entered the restaurant, and I let him guide me. I stayed quiet and let him do all the talking with the waiters, soon following them up to the V.I.P room. We continued or conversation from the car, planning our life together a bit more. Then the wonderful food came, of salads, sides, and a huge steak. Oh, mama is gonna eat well tonight.

 

"Does the food look good?" I nodded with a smile. "Let's eat?" He smiled and agreed by picking up his glass of sparkling cider. I giggled and picked up mine as well, toasting with him and sipping the bubbly drink. "Kyah." I sang, before really digging into the food while talking with him still. This night was perfect, one that could be noted as my dream date. He was doing everything right, from the moment I came back to this very second.

 

When dessert was coming, I heard my phone ring. "Oh.." I went through my bag, before pulling out my private phone. Answering it, I pressed it against my ear while mouthing out a "Sorry" to Sungmin. I got a smile from his as he shook his head, telling me that it was alright.

 

Phone Call:

Minchan: Hello?

Myungsoo: Minchan!

Minchan: Oh, Myungsoo! What's up?

Sunggyu: We have great new!

Minchan: I'm assuming you all are together and are going to tell me at the same time.

Sungyeol: Yup, we are totally doing that with you, Noona.

Minchan: Alright, now spill. What's the news?

Infinite: We finally received the email from the killers!

Minchan: Oh really!? Wait, you went through my email?

Sunggyu: Well, Head Officer Song did since your company email is accessable to only us.

Minchan: Oh, right right.

Woohyun: We decided to do the tracking and stuff tomorrow since we're all exhausted. And you're probably really tired.

Minchan: Ahhh! Ye-yeah! I'm super tired.

Sungjong: That's what we thought!

Dongwoo: Well, that's all we had to tell you.

Hoya: Just be at the station by 7 am, okay?

Minchan: Alright, I will. I'll see you guys tomorrow, bye.

 

I quickly hung up without hearing their goodbyes. "What was that about?" Sungmin asked, sipping on his drink. "Oh! It's about work, they need me to plan for Infinite's schedule." I lied, putting my phone back in my purse. "Ah, really? Does it have to be tomorrow?" I blinked before nodding. "Yes, why?" He puffed his cheeks. "Well, all of us have a day off tomorrow. We were planning to have a small party... You sure you can't cancel?"

 

I blinked, my heart slightly dropping. Oh man, I would love to say I can cancel. But this task can risk their lives. Why do I have to keep this a secret? Me being a secret agent? Maybe, if I told him the truth, then he would really understand. But, I would disobey the code of secrecy, and that is something I'm not going to mess with. But, this my boyfriend, the one who completely trusts me and thinks I'm not hiding anything. Maybe, I can tell him.

 

"Well... I can't really cancel.. This thing I have to do with Infinite is pretty important." I told him. "But it's just a schedule planning, I'm sure the president of their company can get others to work on it." I puffed my cheeks, looking at my drink. "True, but there's something besides planning that I have to do with them... I'm not talking about the planning that is important, but something else that is top secret." Sungmin nodded, forming an 'O' with his mouth.

 

"Oh, well then I understand. Maybe we'll get another day off and we can do another party some other time." I blinked before nodding. "Yeah, that'll be nice..." I let out a soft sigh after telling him that. "Is there something else in your mind?" He knows me too well. "Well, there's something I think I should tell you, Sungmin."

 

"Oh? What is it?" I pinched the bottom of my dress, figuring out the words to explain to him everything. "Well... I.." Before I could really state anything, our waiter came with our slices of cake. We said our thank yous before he left us. "You were saying?" He asked, looking at me with a smile. "Ahm, that I love you. You have no idea how much I love you and how much you mean to me."

 

I lost the guts to tell him this one important detail about me. I couldn't simply say, I'm a secret agent and I'm risking my life for you. His smile grew wide before getting up and leaning towards me, kissing my forehead. "And you mean the world to me and I love you, Kim Minchan. Now, let's devour these yummy sweets?" I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, let's eat." And with that, we began to eat. Maybe some other time, Minchan, you can tell him. Maybe, after this mission is done and over with.

 

- - -

Tada~!

An update ♥

I hope you're enjoying these last few updates

The story is about to end ;-;

I hope this filler wasn't that bad

I mean, it's sweet with Sungmin and Minchan, right? :D ♥

And I hope you guys are doing my poll o:

I'm so very interested with your thoughts on those guys I picked out xD

Anyways

I hope you have a lovely day/night

And thank you again for staying with me

--Love, MaryBerry