The Facts And Past Can Haunt You

That's Life With Super Junior

Warning

There will be violence or a section that may contain something about depression and harming one's self,

due to the storyline.

It won't be too descriptive and just be simple. Fair warning though.

 

Minchan's POV:

 

"Honestly... I honestly thought how I felt would never cause this, Minchan. Believe me on that." My eyes blinked, confusion filling my eyes. None of this was adding up, how could Minki and those two be connected to all of this? "Firstly, may I ask, were you guys really the ones killing idols for their lyrics, their music and what they worked on?" I asked. "Well, yes. We are the ones, but we had logical reasons." I shot them a really confused face. "And those reasons lead to killing people? What kind of mindset is that?" Minah scoffed a bit. "The determination of being famous stars."

 

I shook my head, at least I found out it was really them. They are psychotic, end of discussion. "Okay, why? Why the heck did you do all of this?" Minhyuk rolled his eyes. "Isn't it obvious?" I gave him an even more confused look. "Uh, no? Why do you think I'm asking you?" Minah slowly walked towards me, arms crossed over her chest, and a smirk painting her lips. "Well, our first objective was to make those poor boys miserable for what they did to you, from what Minki Oppa told us."
 

My eyes were wide, shooting a strong look at Minki. "But then... We hated the way he turned out to be back then, just because of you. And don't forget how much I hated you in college, our college life together. What you stole from me. Everything about you. And well, Minhyuk is just to help out Minki... So, we ended up making it so both Super Junior's life and your life miserable. But you guys seemed like the happiest things when I stalked you... So I wanted to end everything, by killing all of you... Even Infinite, which would be a bonus."

 

My heart shook slightly, hearing their simple description for why they would kill. It was a brother and sister love that turned them like this, to kill and to threaten innocent souls. Am I truly the reason why people died? "Oh, does little Minchan want to hear more of our plan?" Minah said in a mocking tone to make it look like I was a vulnerable baby.

 

"Well, you heard somewhat the reasons why we decided to do this, so now you can hear the plan. After we all graduated from Juilliard, we set out to South Korea. From there, we watched these darling fifteen boys grow and such. We watched their every move, even know who they were dating and such, since our first objective was to make Super Junior miserable... To have them taste what you experienced." 

 

Minhyuk then stepped forward, leaving Minki standing alone while staring at the ground. "But, we didn't exactly know how we could really torture the poor souls. I mean, no one knew you were related to Yesung nor did they even know you existed. Well, except for Henry and Yesung that is. But then, we remembered the reason why we went to Juilliard together. To try and be stars. So with Minki's business education and our parents' money, we made our own entertainment business that was only meant for us. Which is why we came up with the idea of threatening stars, who were close to Super Junior, for their lyrics. So it could help us debut."

 

I nodded slowly. "So, that means you killed White Day, Kim Minhee, and Lee Eunhee... Since you sent that threat letter to them and they rejected." I heard gasps from Super Junior, making Minah chuckle. "You're right. I mean, you know us. Once we say it, we will do it." I looked over at Super Junior, seeing their faces. I sighed softly before facing the two again. "Continue."

 

"Well, you then showed up with your pretty little Infinite boys. And you were their manager. I thought Minki was lying when he told us you were here, but he didn't. Once I noticed you backstage, I decided to switch gears and figure out how to ruin your life as well, since I and Minhyuk Oppa hated you so much. That's why I did that call out thing, but everything was fixed thanks to those boys you manage. And now we just ended up doing this, threatening you directly as well as your group."

 

I nodded again, thinking more. "It was only you three who actually killed the idols, right? Or that group you're in... A-Vil? Did they kill as well?" Minhyuk shook his head. "Actually, it was really just us two plus some of those bodyguards who helped us today. Minki never knew about the killings. He only knew about our threats to try and get lyrics as well as that new article thing about you." I looked over at him, and his eyes caught mine. "I really didn't know... I just found out today after calling the owner of this building since those two wanted to know about it. I kept their intentions of using it a secret, but not even knowing what they were going to do here. They told me everything as they brought Super Junior here... I really didn't kill anyone... I tried to call, but they cuffed me."

 

I bit my lower lip, slightly believing what he said. "Okay, everything makes sense.. But one thing... Why? Why did you want to make their life and my life miserable? What started this hatred and everything?" Minah scoffed a bit. "Do you not remember college life, Minchan? Do you not remember what you went through? What we went through thanks to you? How you made Minki Oppa feel about everything?"

 

My eyes widened as my heart began to beat harder, making it hard to believe. "Well, how about this? If you don't remember, us three can take turns about explaining why us two wanted to make them miserable and kill your pretty little head." Minhyuk stated, making me look at the ground. "Oh! I wanna go first!" Minah cheered, before making me look at her as she tugged my hair.

 

"Well, where shall I begin? Oh I know, popularity. You know how much attention I love, right? You knew that the moment we first met, I even told you when you became my roommate at Juilliard. I and Minhyuk entered Juilliard when we were fifteen, and were the main stars at that time due to our incredible talent and connections to get in. You promised that you would let me be in charge, to lead everything. And that's how we became friends. But what happened in your second year and my sixth year there?"

 

I thought back, trying to remember that time. "Oh, you don't remember? Well, you became the lead role of that yearly musical. The spot that I auditioned for. I became your back up. Sure, I was nice about it. But it constantly happened, you were the star girl and I was the supporting actress." I sighed softly and nodded. "Yes, that is true." I admitted, but it wasn't my fault that my passion wanted to be shined into the light. Plus, it is show business.

 

"Besides that incident, remember what I told you the third month of being your roommate? When we really became close?" I blinked a bit, looking up at her. "What?" She scoffed before lightly hitting the back of my head. "Why you little.." I heard Yesung spat out, only hearing a click of a gun by Minhyuk. "Say anything or try to move, and I will put a bullet through your head." Silence grew in the atmosphere, and Minah lightly chuckled.

 

"I told you, flat out told you, I liked Henry Lau. I fell for him the moment I saw him. And what did you say to me? Oh right, he attends my class, I'll see if I can do something." My eyes widened. Was love part of her hatred on me? That isn't even my fault Henry fell for me and not her. "But I told you, I tried and he told me that he was interested in someone else. Even I tried to persuade him to like you, but he didn't fall for it." Minah glared at me. "That doesn't mean go fall for him and become his girlfriend! Psh, you little backstabbing traitor." I softly sighed, I now understand why she wasn't my roommate for the following school year.

 

"I think that's it for my personal reasons, why I wanted to start ruining your life." I then looked up at Minhyuk, feeling like he was going to talk next. "Mine is simple, since I'm the oldest, I help my younger siblings out whenever they need it." I puffed my cheek, nodding at his reason. It was an understandable one, I just wish he was sane enough to understand that this kind of helping out was really bad. "But there is one thing in common why we did all of this, why we really just wanted to ruin their lives and yours."

 

Their eyes were on Minki, making me look over at him. "To take revenge for Minki." They said in unison. "What? But.. Why?" Minki looked up at me, biting his lower lip. "I'm really sorry Minchan, I really didn't know that what I told them could fuel this kind of situation." Minah and Minhyuk walked by their dear brother, patting his back lightly.

 

"There there, we were only trying to help." I then clenched my fists. "Exactly, what did he tell you that made you guys like this?" "Well, Minki Oppa should explain, right? I mean, he should tell his part of the story." Another sigh came from him, making me sigh as well. "Tell me, I really want to know how did I become one of the main reasons this case started, why innocent people died!" I demanded, glaring at him.

 

He soon dropped to his knees, looking at the ground. "I was just... Upset and jealous... Remember when Henry broke up with you? Just to go and be a star? Remember how much you cried your heart out for half a year, and then later finding out he was part of Super Junior M, connected to your brother's group, just to cry more? I hated that they affect you so much. I also hated Henry even if he was my best friend. You were still in love with me. You never notcied me as a lover! Even when I called you Yeobo with all my heart, you continued to be in his arms and cry for him! You never appreciated me as someone you could love! Even after those years in University of New York, where I held you close every time you cried. Did he even know what you went through in that first college of yours? No! Why? Because you wanted to forget about those years and didn't want anyone to know, only keeping that secret with me! He didn't even know how many times you cried due to depression and how many times you tried killing yourself!"

 

My eyes widened, feeling them water more to form tears. I stood still, my knees slightly shaking at all of this. All of his words hit my heart, hard. It was painful to hear all this. My best friend in college, I made him suffer so much. He was secretly in pain, and I just continued to ignore it and try to be happy. I was selfish. But he should've gotten over it instead of telling his psychotic siblings, and lead to this. And now, I can't even forgive him. He blew my secret without letting me know, and now the important people I love dearly know everything after ranting about my past. I looked over at them, seeing their eyes wide open, not believing what they heard.

 

"Depression? Suicide?" Henry and Sungmin asked, all four of them and Myungsoo looking at me. "Oh? She didn't tell you as well? After being there half a year, she faced depression. But told no one other than the school counselor and I. It was a terrible case. She was homesick, felt hated, felt like she never mattered in the world." I looked down at the ground, biting my bottom lip as a tear fell. "But.. Why Minchan?" Yesung asked, Minhyuk not even bothering to mess with his gun. It was as if, they needed my secret to be spilled, to let everyone know what I went through. And so, I parted my lips to speak.

 

"I hated myself during that time. I honestly thought Umma and Appa only sent me there to get rid of me, even when they contacted me almost every day. That just added to the depression I had when I faced Oppa's hate as he ignored me terribly when I was home and at the States with no contact from him. I was also homesick, like Minki stated, but I had to stay. I felt like... Umma and Appa didn't want me back... But yet, I had to make them proud by staying at the states. I suffered a lot, and it got to the point where I began to cut myself, even if I had the time of my life being part of the school's security guard. Then, I guess I lost it one day and tried to jump off the school's building. But Minki Oppa saved me and quickly took me to the nurse since I fainted right after. Ever since that day, I went to see a counselor, and told Umma and Appa everything. Appa came over and stayed with me for a week, and after a month of that incident, I was slowly coming back to my old self."

 

I then looked up to see everyone. Myungsoo, Sungmin, ZhouMi, Henry, and especially Yesung looked shocked and hurt, trying their best to take everything in. Minah and Minhyuk just smirked, happy that I was crying in front of them. Minki was just sitting there, with regret and pain written all over him.

 

"Well, aren't you happy that you let everything out, little Minchan?" Minah asked while going up towards me. My tears stopped as my mind began to ease myself down, plus a soft voice calmed me down in my ear. I nodded slowly. "I'm so glad... But that doesn't change anything we're still going to make you suffer by making you watch your own brother's death." My eyes widened, seeing Minhyuk pull out his gun. "Wait... At least... Free Minki Oppa... He doesn't need to be cuffed."

 

They all looked at me, except for Myungsoo, with different expressions. "I don't see a problem with that." And with that, Minhyuk went over and unlocked the cuffs, setting Minki free. While doing so, he looked up at me. "Is there any other words you want to tell your brother before he dies?" I paused a bit, trying to find the right words.

 

"You can't just kill me first? Wouldn't it be better that way?" I suggested, sniffling a bit.

 

"What?!" The four yelled, Myungsoo looking away without any expression. "You are not going to die! I rather have myself die instead of you!" Yesung yelled, his tears finally falling. "We won't have this happen! Kill us instead! I don't want her to die because of us!" ZhouMi yelled. "Minchan, don't do this for us." Henry stuttered before looking away. Sungmin's tears were already strolling down his cheek. "Minchan... You.. You just can't.. I don't want this to happen to you." I softly sighed. "

 

The two siblings looked at each before smirking. "I think that would be better, don't you think, brother dearest?" I sighed softly. "On one condition, you won't kill them at all. Just kill me and leave it like that." Minah rolled her eyes. "Fine fine, now come on you little tramp." I followed her towards Minhyuk. He took a few steps forward and I stopped right next to him. Minah headlocked me, keeping me standing and looking at Super Junior. Her brother got his gun ready and put an end at the side of my head. 

 

"Any last words to your lovely brother, boyfriend, and your close guy friends?" Minhyuk asked. I nodded, softly holding my wrist, hovering over my watch. "Remember that always... My love for each and every one of you, including the guys who are not up here, is Infinite." I closed my eyes, everything going black so easily.

 

- - -

Dun Dun, DUNNN!

Oh snap, oh snap cakes

Her history is finally out in public guys o:

Now you understand why she acted the way she did from before

Dun, dun, DUNNN!

 

Anyways, hahaha

I'm glad you guys are enjoying this o:

And short somewhat spoiler, the story is going to end soon.

Which means, sequel guys ! :D

I actually have a small request, or maybe big request, from any of you

Are any of you like, poster/background designers? Err graphic artists?

If so, would any of you like to create my background and poster for my sequel?

It would make me smile and happy o:

If you're interested, you can comment below, post on my wall, or private message me

Or

If you know a really good, and open, poster shop that you like or maybe a friend of yours owns

You can suggest them to me o:

I sort of like my first suggestion, but you know

Work with what you got o:

 

Lawls

Have a lovely and wonderful day/night

Love - MaryBerry ♥