Super Junior = 13 Guys? Why are there only 10 Guys?

That's Life With Super Junior

 Minchan’s POV:
 

“We’re home!” I heard a bunch of guys exclaim at the front door. “Welcome back.” Leeteuk Oppa said. “Yes, welcome. I cooked some spaghetti with meatballs tomato sauce for dinner. Is that alright?” I asked. “That’s alright, Minchan. Spaghetti is a great dish.” Monkey faced boy said… Donghae right? “Thanks… Donghae?” He smiled and patted my head. “Aniyo, I’m Lee Hyukjae. Eunhyuk is my stage name.” “Oh, mianhe. I haven’t learned your names yet.”

 

“Oh, don’t tell me you don’t know my name?” This guy asked. He approached me and smiled. “You know who I am, right?” He winked at me. Okay… Looking at this guy… He’s SUPER pretty. I looked at the other guys… Then I saw Minji. My eyes kept moving from Minji to this guy… They look alike… Is this her brother? Then…

 

“Heechul?” His eyes widen and smiled happily. He embraced me and a tight, bear hug. “OMG! OMG! YOU KNOW MY NAME!!! YES!!! YOU KNOW MY NAME!!! Oh yeah!~ That’s right, idiots! I get more attention from Minchan then ANY of you!!” He cheered. He let go of me and started doing a victory dance.

 

“Uhm… Leeteuk Oppa…. He’s kinda freaking me out.” I said while turning to face him. He laughed. “He’s like that once in a while.” “Oh, okay Leeteuk Oppa.” I then heard a gasp. I turned my head and saw Yesung with hurt eyes. “Mi-min-chan!!!! Why are you calling Hyung that when you should be calling ME that! I’m your REAL OPPA!!!”

 

I rolled my eyes. Does he really have to be dramatic about me calling someone else Oppa? Shesh. “Well then. Let’s eat dinner now.” I walked into the kitchen and began to put the hot food into serving platters. “Here, let me help you.” I heard someone say from behind. I turned my head to see a guy with a nice body structure and very black hair. Hmmm… Is this Kyuhyun?

 

“Okay… Kyuhyun?” I said with uncertainty in my voice. He chuckled. “I’m Sungmin, Lee Sungmin.” “Oh, Chunhee’s Oppa. Okay, cool. Thank you.” He nodded and grabbed some plates and forks to put on the table. I brought the food down and we all began to eat dinner. After we ate, we cleaned up and headed to the living room.

 

“So, let us introduce ourselves like we do on TV…” The boys got up. “Annyeonghaeseyo! We are… Super Juni-or!” They yelled. I smiled at them… Wait… Shouldn’t there be 13 guys? Why are there only…. 9..10… Yeah… 10 of them?

 

“We’ll introduce ourselves from age range… I guess… You already know I’m Park Jungsoo, Leeteuk. The leader and the oldest.” “You know who I am, right? Say my name again!” I looked at him as if he was crazy. Oh well, whatever makes him happy. “Heechul.” “YES!!!!” “Your OPPA is next!” Yesung cheered, making me roll my eyes and him pout and whimper like a lost puppy. “Annyeonghaeseyo, Shin Dong-hee imida. Please call me Shindong, which is my stage name.” “You already know me. Lee Sungmin.” “You also already know me. Lee Hyukjae or Eunhyuk.” “I’m Lee Donghae. I hope we get along.” “I’m Choi Siwon.” “I’m Kim Ryeowook, you already know me!” “Finally, I’m Cho Kyuhyun. I’m the maknae of the group.” I nodded.

 

“Uhm… Question? Aren’t there supposed to be 13 members? Why do I only see 10 guys?” The guys looked at each other and sighed. “Well… We used to perform as all 13 way back then… But one of our members named Kibum is trying to be an actor. So, he doesn’t really perform with us as much. Now, our other member Kangin is having difficulties right now. He is living with his parents right now. As for our Chinese member Hangeng…” Leeteuk Oppa stopped talking and let out a deep sigh. “He filed for a contract termination… They are still handling it… But he’s in China right now…” I nodded.

 

“Okay… Thanks for telling me. And… I’m sorry for your guys’ loss. It would’ve been nice to meet the whole Super Junior.” I got up and walked to the hallway. “Goodnight.” “Night!” I smiled. I then saw Yesung walk up to me.

 

“Goodnight, Minchan-ah. Sweet dreams.” He said while embracing me into a hug. “Sure, night.” I quickly walked to the bathroom and got myself ready for bed. I went straight into my bed and sighed. “It’s been a while since you hugged me…” I smiled, remembering Yesung hugging me from when we were younger and from right now. “I wonder what’ll happen tomorrow.”

 

[Author Note: Hello~ It's Mary again~ Tee-hee! So, I looked up at the results of the poll for which group should I look up for choosing the other main guy... The group that won was... INFINITE!!! 

SO... I made another poll... Now, before doing this... You should know what the character should be like.... He needs to be charming, charismatic, understanding, funny, caring, protective, elegant, and sweet. I thought that the guys I chose fit those characteristics...

So, you the reader... Get to vote who should be this other main character! Don't worry, ALL of  INFINITE will be featured in my story. Okay? Please and thank you. And again...

You earned that MASIANLOVE ~]