A Surprising Visit

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan’s POV:

 

Minchan’s Phone Call:

 

Minchan: Yobosaeyo?

Bora: Minchan~!

Minchan: Ah, Bora Unnie! It’s been forever since we last talked!!!

Bora: I know! How are you?

Minchan: I’m good. And you?

Bora: I’m perfectly fine. Yah, can you do me a favor?

Minchan: Uh... Sure?

Bora: Good, can you go to the airport in Seoul?

Minchan: Ehh? Waeyo?

Bora: Because I’m here.

Minchan: …………

Bora: Uh, Minchan? Didn’t you hear me?

Minchan: You’re where?

Bora: I’m here. In the airport. In Seoul, South Korea.

Minchan: …. MWORAGO?!?! YOU’RE HERE?!?!

Bora: Aish, now I understand why you hate it when people yell during phone conversations.

Minchan: Mianheyo..

Bora: It’s okay, I do that to you all the time.

Minchan: Did you just arrive?

Bora: Neh, I’m leaving the plane now.

Minchan: Unnie, one question… Where do you plan on staying?

Bora: With you.

Minchan: MWORAGO?!? INCLUDING SUPER JUNIOR?!?

Bora: Neh! You know that I don’t really know them as much as Seoyoung does, so don’t worry about me…

Minchan: How long?

Bora: A week or so…. Anyways, can you come and pick me up?

Minchan: Ah, Bora Unnie… Can you wait? I’m kind of still in the middle of my job…

Bora: Sure! How long?

Minchan: One hour… Two hours might be the longest.

Bora: Aish, araso!

Minchan: Chinjah? You’re okay with that?

Bora: Neh! Since you have a job that is more important than me.

Minchan: Aish, don’t be dramatic! Besides, I have to wait for performances to be done and then get my Unnie’s car.

Bora: Wait, did you say performances?

Minchan: Neh, waeyo?

Bora: Are you at a concert?

Minchan: Aniyo, Music Bank performance...

Bora: How about I meet you there? I know what the building is named and such, since I watched performance on the computer with Seoyoung. I’ll just call a cab and…

Minchan: *interrupts her* ANIYO! Just wait. I don’t want you to get killed by fans.

Bora: I can take care of myself!

Minchan: Mianheyo, but please stay put at the airport.

Bora: Araso, but can you at least stay on the phone with me?

Minchan: Sure.

Bora: *grabs her luggage from the carrousel* So, why are you at Music Bank? Are you there for your brother and lying to me that you can’t come?

Minchan: Aniyo! I’m a manager of a group!

Bora: MWO!?! Chinjah?

Minchan: Neh.

Bora: Who? Who is the group you’re managing?

Minchan: They’re new.

Bora: And?

Minchan: You won’t know them.

Bora: Uh, are you sure about that? You’re telling me, the girl you forced you to love F.T. Island and SHINee, that I won’t know them? The girl who is always updated with the newest trends of fashion and K-Pop won’t know them?

Minchan: …… *lets out a sigh and face palms herself*

Bora: Did you just face palm yourself because of me?

Minchan: Huh? Oh, No!

Bora: Good, now, just tell me!

Minchan: A group called Infinite.

Bora: ……forget the wonderful speech I just gave you.

Minchan: Ha! I told you so!

Bora: Yah! When did they release their MV?

Minchan: A teaser was released on Tuesday, including everyone’s info. Then the MV was released on Wednesday.

Bora: Chinjah? Well… Uh… Heard of Teen Top?

Minchan: Aish, YAH!! They released their MV YESTERDAY!!!

Bora: Mianheyo! I just didn’t recognize Infinite…..

Minchan: Dude, you’re a huge Noona if you like Teen Top.

Bora: Chinjah?

Minchan: Neh, the leader of Teen Top was just hitting on me and he told me he was born in 1992.

Bora: MWORAGO?!?!?

Minchan: Neh!!

Bora: Urg, my dreams have been crashed…. How about your group?

Minchan: The oldest is my age.

Bora: Wooot! I’m looking up Infinite! The only internet I currently have is on my phone… So, I’m going! Byee~!

 

“Wait!” I yelled through the phone, but I was late. Bora Unnie already hanged up. “Aish, that girl.” I put my phone in my purse and looked up at the boys. “Noona, who were you talking to?” Woohyun asked. “Oh, my friend from New York… Who is in the airport… And didn’t tell me that she’s coming over...” Their eyes widen. “What do you mean by that?” Sungyeol asked. “My Unnie is going to stay here for a while, I guess…” They nodded.

 

I heard the door open and looked at the guys, who were really sweaty… I let out a frustrated sigh. “Well, I have to do something… To allow her to stay…with us….” I got up and smiled at them. “Oppas~!” I sang. I grabbed a towel and started to dry off their sweat (Ew… Wait… Super Junior…. Internet Selling… Start a blog… WHO WANTS TO BUY SUPER JUNIOR’S USED TOWELS?!?!) with a sweet smile plastered on my face. “Uh, thanks?” Heechul said in an awkward tone of voice.

 

They all sat down and began talking. I sneaked up behind Leeteuk Oppa and massaged his back. “Aigoo, Oppa must be working really, really hard. Aren’t you tired?” I asked him. He nodded very stiffly and looked at me. I quickly went over to Donghae and Eunhyuk and gave them each a bottle of water. “You two must be tired after your epic dance solo.” I complimented. They looked at each other, and then back at me. “Thanks?” I nodded. I gave Shindong the snacks I brought for Infinite. He gladly took it, but looked at me as if I was crazy. I fixed Siwon’s and Ryeowook’s make-up, and they didn’t think it was weird or anything. I participated in a conversation that Henry and Zhou Mi started in their native language.

 

“Oppa~!” I sang, heading over to Yesung. “Neh, Minchan?” I smiled and hugged him. “You’re Daebak on stage! I wish they gave you more parts to show your amazing singing skills!” He looked at me with his eyes squinting. “Is there a problem?” I shook my head. “Aniyo~! Is there a problem with a girl complimenting their big brother? Who happens to take care of me really well?” I asked him with a pout. He shook his head slowly. I pulled a way and made a heart with my fingers. “Saranghae, Oppa~!”

 

I turned around and saw Sungmin, who was blanking out and staring at the wall. I let out a frustrated sigh. You owe me BIG time, Bora. I went over to Sungmin and pouted. “Sungminnie Oppa~!” He looked at me and smiled. “Minchannie?” He said softly. (I can’t believe I’m doing this…) I bit my lip and looked down. “Can I sit on your lap?” I asked in my cute, aegyo voice. I heard him giggle. “Of course you can.” I smiled and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I felt his head rest against my shoulder.

 

I looked at him and poked his nose. “Aigoo, aren’t you the cutest thing.” He gushed out a huge smile. “I thought we’re not dating.” He whined. I rolled my eyes. “That doesn’t mean we can’t act cute, right?” He nodded and snuggled against my neck, making me blush red. “You smell really good. You smell like flowers.” He whispered. My eyes widened. I could feel my heart doing jumping jacks. Minchan! Focus on what you were going to do!

 

I could feel his breath on my skin, and it was tickling me, making me red as a tomato. He sat up straight and looked straight into my eyes. “Oppa, promise me something.” I said while sticking my pinky finger out. “What is it?” He said with a smile. “Promise me that you will support me when I need support.” He nodded and stuck out his pinky. “Promise.” When he linked his pinky with mine, I knew that I had to do something to make him stick with his promise. Bora, I swear you have to owe me.

 

I bit my lip and let out a breath. I leaned in and kissed his cheek. His dropped his hand and looked at me. I smiled and poked his cheek. “Thank you gift.” I got up and walked towards Infinite. I heard multiple of gasps and many people saying my name. I rolled my eyes. “Yah, you better help me when I need it.” I whispered to Infinite, leading them to nod.

 

“Yah! Minchan! You being all touchy-touchy and kissy-kissy with Sungmin is telling me that there is something you want!” Eunhyuk pointed out. “In general, you being nice to all of us is telling me you want something from us!” Donghae yelled. I smiled and turned towards everyone. “Now, do you really think that?” I said in a aegyo voice. “Yes, so now tell us!” Heechul yelled.

 

I nodded. “Okay… Well… Can... My…” I stuttered out. “Your what?” Oppa asked. I began to shuffle my feet around while looking down on the ground. “Can… Myfriendstaywithusforaweeksinceshesurprisinglyflewoverwithouttellingme?” I asked before taking in a deep breath of air. “MWO?!?” They all yelled in unison. I winced a bit thanks to their loud voices.

 

“Why all of a sudden?” Leeteuk Oppa asked. “I don’t know either! She just called me saying she flew over to see me! She doesn’t have a place to stay and she hasn’t been around Seoul in like forever. She sorta needs me!” I protested. “I don’t know, Minchan…” Heechul said. “She can sleep in my room! I don’t mind at all. Just let her stay! She won’t even do so much harm to us!” The Super Junior boys looked at each other and bit their lips.

 

I looked at Infinite. “This is where you help me!” I mouthed out. They nodded and looked at Myungsoo. He smiled and nodded. I’m guessing he knows what to do. He walked towards me and hanged his arm around my neck. “Minchan, it’ll be alright if she stays at our dorms.” He looked at Super Junior who had smiles. “But you said she needs you, right? Well, we can let you stay with us for a week to. I mean, you are our manager at the same time. So, it wouldn’t be that awkward.” I heard someone stomp.

 

I looked up to see a mad Sungmin. “No! It’s okay! We’ll let your friend stay with us!” Sungmin yelled before walking towards me. He pulled me away from Myungsoo and held me close to him. I rolled my eyes. This babo. “I agree with Sungmin, let’s just take Minchan’s word for her friend.” Oppa said, having Ryeowook and Siwon agree. “Fine, fine. We’ll let her stay with us.” Leeteuk said. I smiled and bowed. “Thank you, you guys!”

 

Soon, the performances ended and we were able to leave. When we got to the entertainment building, I ran towards Unnie’s car while waving and yelling goodbyes to the boys. I entered my car and started my drive to the airport. Within an hour, I finally made it to the airport. I walked in the huge building and whipped out my phone to call Bora Unnie.

 

Minchan’s Phone Call (2nd):

 

Bora: Yobosaeyo?

Minchan: Bora Unnie~! I’m at the airport now!

Bora: Chinjah?!

Minchan: Neh! Where are you?

Bora: Mmmm, you’ve been to this one right?

Minchan: Neh!

Bora: Mmm, there should be a coffee shop around the bathroom areas..

Minchan: Oh! That’s where I was waiting last time! When I first arrived.

Bora: Hahaha, well, I’ll see you then.

Minchan: Neh~!

 

I hanged up and put my phone in my pocket. I headed over to where she was at. While I was walking there, I looked around the area. “Wow, this place is bigger than I thought…” “Plane 10, flight from Beijing, China to Seoul, South Korea, has now landed. Luggage at Carrousel 4.” [A/N: I’m sorry if it sounds very…weird with what the announcer lady said, I’m not the traveling type of person, so I don’t really go to airports] “Yes! He’s here!” I heard a very familiar voice sang. I turned my head to see Zhou Mi smiling and heading over to probably carrousel 4. My eyebrows furrowed together. “Why is he here?” I asked myself. I shrugged and continued my way to the coffee shop.

 

When I got closer to it, I saw Bora Unnie. She was wearing skinny jeans with converses on. Her top was just a simple graphic T-shirt. Her long hair was down and she had sunglasses on. I smiled and ran over to her. “Unnie!!!” I sang. Her head turned and her face grew a huge smile. “Minchan!” She got up and hugged me. “I missed you!” I nodded. “Me too.”

 

I grabbed her suitcase and grabbed it. “Come on, let’s go.” She nodded and followed me out of the building. We caught up in a few minutes during the walk to the car. After settling her suitcase in the car, we got buckled up and left the airport. “Wow, this is just like Chae-Lin’s car.” I nodded. “It’s my Unnie’s car.” She nodded.

 

“So, how’s it going for you? You and Super Junior.” I shrugged. “It’s okay… I forgave Yesung Oppa.” She smiled. “That’s good, but did you tell him about your past?” I shook my head. “Aniyo, if I did… I would give him a heart attack… No…. I would give everyone a heart attack… Since I already saw how Leeteuk Oppa reacted.” Her eyes widened. “You already told someone?” “Neh… I was crying about it and he asked me about the problem. And I just told him.” “Oh… Well, at least you have someone to tell.”

 

She then looked at me with a huge smile. “So, are you dating?” I rolled my eyes. “Aniyo, I’m just being courted.” Her jaw dropped and she gasped. “Chinjah?!? Who?” “Sungmin from Super Junior.” She thought about it for a second, but quickly nodded. “You two actually would look really cute together.” I let out a sigh. “Well, I don’t really like him.” She nodded. “Okay… But, why are you letting him court you then? You only do things or agree to things that you like.” My eyes widened. “See, you do like him.”

 

We continued talking through the whole drive. “Oh, we’re here!” I sang while parking the car. We got out of the car and I carried her luggage in. We headed for the dorms and I opened the door. “This is where you’ll be staying… With us!” I said, watching her walk in. I entered and closed the door. We both took off our shoes and walked in deeper.

 

“Oppas~! Are you…oh, there you guys are.” I said, seeing them in the living room. “Introduce yourself while I put her stuff in my room.” I headed for my room and placed her suitcase near my closet. “There, this’ll be a good spot.” I walked out of my room to be met with Sungmin. “Sungminnie Oppa.” He smiled and quickly enveloped me in a hug. “Glad you’re home, I was getting worried.” I felt myself blush and push him away. “Yah, my friend is here.” He nodded and grabbed my hand, leading me towards the living room.

 

“Thank you for letting me stay here.” I heard Bora sang. Everyone replied with happy answers. “And, I’m sorry that I don’t really know you guys… I didn’t really listen or pay attention to you guys thanks to Minchan.” My eyes widened. “Yah! Don’t blame me!” She turned her head and formed an ‘O.’ “Awww! You two are cute together!” She sang. I pulled my hand away from his, but he quickly wrapped an arm around my waist.

 

“So, please take care of my friend.” She said. He nodded. “Yah! We’re not dating!” She rolled her eyes. “Right… Anyways, where am I…” She was interrupted with the sound of the front door, slamming open.

 

“Hey!! We have a visitor staying with us!” I heard Zhou Mi sing. He walked into the living room and saw Bora. “Oh, who are you?” She smiled and bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Bora imnida. I’m going to be staying here for a week.” He nodded and smiled. “That’s nice, are you friends with Minchan?” She nodded. “Yup!”

 

“Yah! Zhou Mi!! You’re supposed to be helping me settle in! Not talk to other people!” An unfamiliar voice yelled. “Siwon is being a better help than you!” Zhou Mi gasped and turned around. “Siwon?” I heard Bora whisper to herself. Then, someone entered the living room with a duffel bag and a huge smile on his face. “HANGENG!!!” Everyone but me and Bora yelled. They all went towards him and hugged him. “Yeah, I missed all of you too.

 

He then looked at me. “Oh, and you two are?” I smiled and bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Minchan imnida. I’m Yesung’s little sister.” His eyes widened. “Sister?” He asked looking at Oppa. “Neh, Hangeng. She’s my sister. And the other girl is a friend of Minchan.” He nodded and looked back at us. “Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you two.” He smiled. “Are you Chinese?” I asked him. He nodded. “Well, you can talk to me in Mandarin whenever you want. I can understand it completely.” I said, making him smile. He put his stuff in his room and everyone went back to their places, with me and Bora talking at the kitchen.

 

“I’m back!” I heard Siwon sang after the sound of a closing door. He walked into the living room. “Hey! Did you know about Hangeng coming back?” Chunhee asked. He nodded. “Zhou Mi told me since he needed a ride to use. He asked to use my car and I let him. Plus, when we were done with performances, Zhou Mi picked me up and we both headed for the airport.” He explained.

 

“Siwon! Come and meet our visitor for the week!” I sang, motioning him to come over. When he walked in the kitchen, his eyes widened and gasped. I looked at Bora Unnie and she was equally as shocked as him. “Kim Bora?” He asked. “Choi Siwon?” She asked back. I looked at those two. “You two know each other?” I asked. She bit her lip and nodded. “Yeah, we went to high school together…” She looked at him and smiled. “It’s been a while.” He nodded and rubbed the back of his neck. “It has been.”

 

After that whole awkward moment, Bora and I made dinner and we all ate together. When it was getting late, Siwon headed home and we all got ready for bed. As usual before I stay in my room for the night, Sungmin would bring me to his room and hug me (so that we can have some privacy). “Good night, Minchan.” He whispered in my ear. “Night, Sungminnie Oppa.” He kissed my forehead and let me go to my room.

 

When I closed my door, I looked at Bora Unnie, who was dazed a bit. “Hey, during the whole dinner time and hanging out time, you and Siwon were really awkward between each other.” I said while sitting on my bed next to her. “Why were you two? I mean, you guys were friends… Shouldn’t you two be like, you know, happy?” I asked her. She bit her lip and shook her head… “Not really.” I looked at her. “Waeyo?”

 

She let out a small sigh. “You remembered how I said that my first love and boyfriend was in high school? And how we had to break up because we were both going out of the country for college? And he’s the reason why I’m not dating anyone?” I nodded, but then gasped. “Are you saying…” She nodded. “That guy, who I still like a lot and was my first love and boyfriend, is no other than Choi Siwon.”

 

[Author Note of July 25, 2011: Hello~! :))

 

Woot! Hangeng has arrived in a calm, peaceful manner (not like Kibum)! And you finally get to meet one of Minchan's best friends, Kim Bora! Yay! But what's this? A past relationship between Bora and Siwon?!? Doesn't the suspense kill you?! .... Okay, enough with my dramatic stuff. XP

 

Anywho, the gang is almost complete~! Kangin is the only one missing~! Woot~! XDD

 

So, so, So, my wishie wish came true again~! Yesung has finally appeared and OMG he looks HOT (well, Sungmin is HOTTER! XD)! Lol, and Ryeowook kinda looks cool with his image... I predict that... HEECHUL will be next~! Hopefully I'll be right. And I hope that Kangin will be there! I mean, it would be really, really nice... Wouldn't it? :D

 

On with other things, have you guys seen Infinite's comeback "Be Mine?" Tee-hee, I'm a major Inspirit (and whole bunches of others, including, obviously, an E.L.F~!) and I love it sooo much! :3 My top two biases are Sungyeol (#1) and Myungsoo (#2) and I love their parts! (Especialy Sungyeol's "Do You Hear Me?" Part! XDD) For some odd reason, their MV reminds me of my story due to the whole shooting bullets and crime scene tape stuff.... o.O Lol~!

 

Anyways, Thank you for reading~! :) I hope you enjoy my story~! Take Care Always~! Have A Beautiful and Wonderful Day!]