Warming Up?

That's Life With Super Junior

 Leeteuk’s POV:

 

“Guys! Let’s go!” I yelled. We are heading to our Music Bank performance and everyone (including Minchan) is coming. Like always, we took two vans and the girls took their own car. I seated at the window seat because I like to watch the clouds go by.

 

“Hyung, can I sit next to you?” I heard someone ask. I turned my head to see Yesung. I gulped. Ugh, how can I sit next to him after hearing the whole story that Minchan told me earlier this morning? It’s not that I hate him… It’s just that I’m shocked that she went through stuff like that at a young age.

 

“Hyung?” I blinked and nodded. “Oh, yeah. Go ahead.” He placed himself next to me and sighed. “Hyung, why can’t Minchan accept me yet?” I bit my lip. I EXACTLY know why… “Hyung, you’re always hanging out with Minchan… Do you know?” I could feel beads of sweat forming. I WANT to tell him why, but I promised Minchan that I wouldn’t. I want to be a good big brother.

 

“A-A-Aniyo….. I don’t know. Mianhe.” He nodded. “It’s okay. It hurts a lot that she won’t listen to me…” I forced a smile out. “Well, whatever it is… She’ll probably forget it and listen to you… I’m sure she will warm up to you soon. Now, I need to rest my eyes for our performance. So don’t bother me.” He nodded and I closed my eyes.

 

The conversation between me and Minchan played in my mind again. “Leeteuk Oppa, that’s why I can’t forgive him… But I want to be all good with him… I hate that every time I think about getting better with him, the memories of those days flash before me and I can’t forgive him anymore… Leeteuk Oppa, honestly… I want my brother back… I’m just scared that he might treat me the same… I still think the way he’s acting isn’t true…” I sighed. I would really like to know HOW he treated her when they were younger. She told me the way he treated her led up to those events.

 

“Hyung… We’re here.” I opened my eyes and looked out the window to see the building and the fans. “Minji already texted me that they’re in the dressing room.” I heard Heechul said. I nodded. We got out of the van and ignored all the flashing cameras and the screaming fans. We headed into the building and went straight to our dressing room.

 

“Finally you guys are here.” Chunhee said. I smiled at her. “Mianhe. The fans are troublesome.” She smiled and my smile grew. In the corner of my eye, I saw Minchan with a suspicious look. I turned my head to her. “What?” “Nothing, Leeteuk Oppa.” She giggled and walked towards Sungmin…

 

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!! Did he just HUG her? “Sungmin! Why are you hugging my sister!” I heard Yesung yell. “Because I was thanking her for taking care of my little sister. She was the one who drove them here.” She rolled her eyes. “Gosh, Yesung Oppa. You don’t have to be super protective.” She said in her cold tone… WHOA… Did she just call him OPPA right now?

 

I turned to face a gaping Yesung. “So, since this is your dressing room… Where are we gonna wait for you guys to get done with your clothing stuff?” Minchan asked. “Oh, we’re gonna be with 4Minute!” Minji sang. “Oh, cool. Well, we’ll be heading there now. Bye.” The girls quickly left the dressing room. Yesung was still in his shocked position. “Did she just call me OPPA?!?!?!?!”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Minchan’s POV:

 

“Minchan-ah?” “Neh, Unnie?” “Did you just call Yesung ‘Oppa’?” I stopped walking. I did, didn’t I? “I guess so…” “Does that mean you’re accepting Yesung Oppa now?” I shook my head. “That… Uh… Just slipped. Oh! Here’s 4Minute’s dressing room!” Minji walked in front of me and knocked on their door. “Come in!” I heard someone said. She opened the door and we slowly entered the room.

 

“Minji Unnie! Chunhee Unnie!” One of the girls exclaimed. Then they looked at me. “Whoa, you’re very pretty.” A girl with short hair said. “Yeah, you do. It looks like you’re not even wearing make up!” A girl with orange hair said. “Who is this?” Another short haired girl asked excitedly.

 

“This is Kim Minchan. Yesung’s little sister that we’re hiding currently.” Minji introduced me. “YESUNG HAS A SISTER?” All five girls said. I nodded. “Yes, I am his sister.” They looked at me and smiled. “You do look a little like him. Well, I’m Nam Jihyun, the leader of 4Minute.” “I’m Heo Gayoon, the main vocalist.” “I’m Jeon Jiyoon. I also take place as a main vocalist.” “I’m Kim Hyunah. I’m the main rapper.” “And lastly, I’m Kwon Sohyun, the baby of the group.”

 

I smiled. They are really pretty. “Since you’re calling Chunhee Unnie, that means you girls can call me Unnie too.” They smiled. “Yes! Another Unnie!” They cheered. “You’re guys are super cute.” “Thanks, Minchan Unnie.”

 

I looked up at the TV screen to see these other famous people finishing about to finish their performance. “Well, we’re next.” Hyunah said. “I think our brothers are done changing… Let’s go?” I nodded and followed Minji and Chunhee, waving goodbye to 4Minute.

 

We finally reached their dressing room and I opened the door. The girls walked in and I followed them. Thank god the guys were all… WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!! WHOA! What the asdfghjkfergffdxftgyukhijk?!?

 

“Uh… Minchan… Are you okay?” Eunhyuk asked. He came up to me and smiled. “Aigoo, close your mouth before bugs enters in there.” He helped me close my mouth and I straightened my body… I did NOT know that some of these guys have nice bodies... I didn’t know Leeteuk Oppa has a nice, toned body… I didn’t know Eunhyuk had nice arms… Same goes for Donghae. I already knew that Siwon has nice arms since day one, but OMG they’re amazing!

 

“Minchan-ah, are you okay?” I heard Yesung ask. I looked up to see him with a vest and NOTHING under that vest. OMG… I DID NOT THINK MY BROTHER YESUNG WOULD BE FIT LIKE THIS!!! GAHH!!

 

“Uhm, is this what you guys are gonna perform in?” I asked while looking down. “Yes, Minchan.” I nodded. Dang!!! Now I understand why they have a lot of fans… But no one has a nice body like GiKwang in Beast… Tee-hee~

 

The girls sat down and I was still standing. “You guys are up soon!” “Neh!” The PD left the room. “Shesh, Sungmin isn’t back yet.” Leeteuk murmured. “Can you guys tell him we’re already heading over to the stage? When he gets back from the bathroom?” Shindong asked. We nodded and the boys left. “Oh… I have to go to the bathroom too.” Minji said. “I’ll go with you. Minchan Unnie, stay here to tell Oppa that, okay?” I nodded and they left me alone in the room.

 

“I wonder what Sungmin is dressed in…” I whispered. Then the door opened. I looked up to see Sungmin… WITH JUST A COAT THING ON THAT REVEALED HIS SIX-PACK AND HIS ARMS… >//////////<

 

“Oh, Minchan…” He said with a surprised tone. He came up to me. “Where are the guys?” I wasn’t looking at his eyes; I was only looking at his arms… Dang it!!! I think I’m gonna get a nose bleed thanks to him! :-/

 

“Uhmm…. They already headed to the stage.” He smiled, but it looked like it was sad. “Thanks… Minchan…” He sighed out. “Uhm… Before I go, can I get a hug?” I nodded and he hugged me tight… I felt the heat rushing to my cheeks. “O-O-okay… I’ll s-e-see you after your performance.” I stuttered out. He nodded and left the room…

 

I touched my cheeks and they were burning hot. What is this feeling? “We’re back!” Minji said while opening the door. “Sungmin Oppa already knows where to go since we just passed by him.” I nodded. “Let’s watch their performance on the TV.”

 

We turned our attention to the TV and watched them perform… Something looked wrong… Why doesn’t YESUNG have a lot of parts? They don’t even show his awesome vocals!!!

 

“What the heck?!” I exclaimed. “What’s wrong, Minchan Unnie? Did you not like them performing it?” “Yeah, did you not like it?” “It was okay, but why doesn’t YESUNG OPPA have a lot of parts?!? Those parts don’t even show his high/long vocals!” Their eyes widen. “Minchan-ah, are you okay?” “Actually, I’m NOT okay! They should show his awesome vocals! He deserves that kind of spotlight! He worked SO hard on becoming a singer!!!!”

 

I heard someone cough. I turned around and I gasped….

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yesung’s POV:

 

“Great work, guys!” I exclaimed. “Yeah, that was awesome!” We were walking to our dressing room. I’m super happy that Minchan called me Oppa earlier.

 

“What the heck?!” I heard someone exclaim. “What’s wrong, Minchan Unnie? Did you not like them performing it?” We heard Chunhee ask. What? “Yeah, did you not like it?” Minji asked. “It was okay, but why doesn’t YESUNG OPPA have a lot of parts?!? Those parts don’t even show his high/long vocals!” I gasped. Is she complimenting me? “Minchan-ah, are you okay?”

 

Leeteuk quietly opened the door and had his index finger on his lip. The girls looked up and their eyes were wide open. Everyone silently entered the room. “Actually, I’m NOT okay! They should show his awesome vocals! He deserves that kind of spotlight! He worked SO hard on becoming a singer!!!!” Minchan yelled out. My eyes widen. Is she defending me? A huge smile grew on my face. Then Sungmin HAD to cough.

 

She turned around and gasped. Oh, I bet she’s surprised. “Did you hear all that?” She asked. I nodded. Her face flushed red. “Uhmm… I’ll be at the car!” She ran out of the dressing room. Leeteuk came up to me and smiled. “See, I told you she’ll be warming up to you sooner or later.” I nodded. Yes, she’s finally warming up to me!