The Mission

That's Life With Super Junior

 [Quick Author Note: Please excuse the language that'll be used!]

Minchan's POV:

 

Man, last night was so much fun! I arrived home super late because I had to get to know the other agents. I also had to get my badge and my official gun. When I saw the gun, I fell in love with it! It's silver and shiny! It was made for me! How could I tell? There was a pink, sequenced HELLO KITTY on it!!! I absolutely LOVE Hello Kitty! Now, you might be wondering if that might get me caught when I sneak around and stuff... Well I won't because the sequences aren't sparkly enough to be shiny under the light. Anyways, they already took a picture of me from last night (And thank god they did. I looked super HOT last night, not to sound conceded! XD)

 

What though is that I have to hide all the equipment. I mean... It's not that hard... Song Appa gave me this band that I can wear around my stomach. It hugs my stomach and has pockets to hold my gun and other weapons. I just have to make sure it's on safety lock or else it's gonna be an accidental suicide for me!

 

I quickly got dressed into my black skinny jeans and a pink bubble top (so that it isn't noticeable that I have a gun with me.). I put on my favorite wedges, remembering that these were the ones that helped me kick Woohyun's and SELF-ESTEEM! I fixed my hair and makeup and left with my favorite baby blue purse.

 

“Minchan!!!” I heard my Oppa exclaim. Uh-Oh... “Neh, Oppa?” I said while walking into the living room. “Are you going to work again?” He asked. He was watching TV with Chunhee, Leeteuk Oppa, Sungmin Oppa, and Minji Unnie... Man, do these three have NOTHING to do again? “Neh, where are the others?” I asked. “Oh, they're in their room. We have a day off today.” I nodded. “Well, I'll see you guys later.” Chunhee got up and walked up to me. “Unnie! I want to a hug before you leave.” My eyes widen. “Oh, no... Uh..” Too late, she enveloped me in a tight hug... OH...NO..

 

I heard her gasp and she quickly pulled away from me. “Unnie! Why do you have a bump on your tummy?” She asked super loudly. Aish, this girl needs to keep CLOSED. The people in the room looked at me and I even heard some doors opening. “Uh....” I stuttered out... I'm sorry to sound un-lady like... But !!! HOW THE FREAK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET OUT OF THIS?!?!

 

“Unnie, are you PREGNANT?!?!?!?” Chunhee asked me. Dang it! I really hoped that she wouldn't ask this. Everyone gasped and stared at me. !!!!! “KIM MINCHAN!!! WHAT IS THIS?!?! PREGNANT?! YOU!?!” Oppa yelled at me. Dang it, dang it, DAMN IT!!!!!

 

“MINCHAN?!! YOU'RE WHAT?!?” Sungmin and Zhou Mi asked, leading the others to ask multiple of other things. Now EVERYONE was asking me what happened. I kept shaking my head, I couldn't take their questions anymore. “Who the HECK is the dad, MINCHAN?! IS IT LEE SUNGMIN?!?!” Oppa assumed. My eyes widen. Now that ticked me off.

 

 

SHUT THE FREAK UP!!!!!! I'M MOST CERTAINLY NOT, ABSOLUTELY NOT PREGNANT!!!! NOW WOULD YOU PLEASE CALM THE FREAK DOWN!!! They all quickly closed their mouths and looked at me. “I'm sorry that I had to yell. But I couldn't help it, ya'll were ganging up on me without letting me explain myself!” I defended. “I am NOT PREGNANT! I've been working out, and I'm gaining muscle now!!” I lied... Well, kind of... Fighting kind of builds muscle now that I think about it...

 

They all looked away, acting as if they didn't do anything. “You guys are just wonderful. Thanks for killing my ears before work!!! I'll be leaving now!” I said with an angry tone and left. I stomped to the car and left the area.

 

I let out a frustrated sigh. “Me? Pregnant? Do they really believe I'm going to get pregnant without getting married first? They're nuts!” I yelled out loud.

 

I finally arrived at the police station in one peace and headed in. “Goodmorning, Ms. Kim.” The front desk guy said. I smiled and bowed. “Am I late for the meeting?” He shook his head. “No, but they're in the conference now. Hurry up, so that you can know about your mission.” I smiled and nodded. “Thank you.” With that, I left for the conference room.

 

“Sorry I'm late. I had to handle a certain situation with my Oppa and roommates.” I said while entering the room. Song Appa smiled and shook his head. “It's okay. We would've waited for you anyways.” Myungsoo looked at me and patted the empty seat next to his. I nodded and sat next to him.

 

“So, the mission?” Sunggyu Oppa asked with a smile. Song Appa nodded. “Close the door, Sungjong.” He obeyed and closed the door. He quickly took his seat and Appa stood up. “You guys know that this will be concerning idols and the music industry, right?” We nodded. “So, firstly. This is not celebrity sight seeing. This is a mission, do I make myself clear?” “Yes, sir.” We said in unison. “Okay, and Minchan. I know that your brother is famous. So, YOU really have to take extra precaution so that you won't get caught. Do you understand?” I nodded. “Yes, sir.” He smiled. “Plus, we do need your help. You'll be able to have some connections that we may need, so please be nice to everyone... Because I know how you can be with people you really don't like.” I nodded. “Yes, sir.”

 

He smiled and pressed a button on the projector, making an image appear on the wall behind him. “This is your mission... You will be working undercover the music industry... To figure out who has been threatening idols to step down... I know it sounds not that big, but in when you hear the details... You'll understand what I mean. Anyways, we have been getting calls from some agencies and mangers that some of their groups are being threatened to give up their upcoming hit song. If they didn't, the threat was that once a week, a member would be kidnapped and killed the same day... Until the whole group has been destroyed... It has only happened once so far... After that happened, everyone began to give up their title track, decreasing the interest rate from fans.”

 

He started to walk to the wall and point out the image that was shown. “This is an email the people sent.” We looked at it and silently read it. It was a threatening email to the recipient. “This email was for the group that got destroyed... They were called White Day.” The boys gasped. “But the media said that they broken up!” Dongwoo said, in shock. Song Appa shook his head. “No, they had to cover it up. Ever since then, everyone began to hand their songs down. It's our mission to figure out who is doing this. We have no leads because apparently, this person or these people knew exactly how to clean up well.”

 

He went to the laptop and pressed a key, changing the slide. It was pictures of famous groups. “This slide has pictures of groups that have been targeted.” I looked at it and read the list out to myself silently. “Wonder Girls... Lee Hyori... Fly To The Sky... Davichi...” My eyes widen. Wow... That's a lot...

 

He went to the next slide. “So, as you might have heard from last night... We do NOT have any BIG leads... We only have one lead... And that is the person or the group of people who have been doing this will be debuting as group... Using songs that they got from other artists to debut with...” I smirked. “Wouldn't be easy to find them if they took the songs from the artists?” I asked. He shook his head. “They only emailed the managers... And the managers were also threatened that if they told a single soul, they would also get killed... Which happened to the manager of White Day...” I nodded.

 

“So, we get what's happening... But exactly what are we going to do?” Howon asked. Song Appa smiled and went to the next slide. “Here is what you guys will be doing... You know how when you guys became full fledged agents 2 months ago that I gave you a group name Infinite? Did you realize that you guys were the only ones out of the agency that has a group name instead of numbers?” The boys nodded. “Well, I did that so you guys can get used to be calling called Infinite... And that dance studio I made for you? It was also a thing to get you guys to dancing... Why? Because it'll help you for you mission...”

 

He smiled and looked at me. “You're going to be a big part, Minchan... So, there is an entertainment called Woolim Entertainment. I called them for help... They're okay with us working with them in order to find out who is this mysterious person. So, you 7 boys will be training a bit and debuting under this company... To become in the music business... So that you guys can look and snoop around without being caught easily...” I waved my hand. “What about me?” He smiled. “I just love how eager you are about it... Well, you're going to be their manager... Everything is set up... You'll be meeting them tomorrow... Got it?” We all nodded.

 

“Great, be here early tomorrow morning... So that we can get there. And Minchan... Dress up a bit formally, so that you can look like a manager... And remember, you have to keep it a secret...” He got up and walked towards the door. “Oh, and try to prevent your brother and his group to reveal you to the public... We don't want you to get revealed to the enemy too quickly.” I nodded and he left.

 

I looked at everyone. “Well, won't this be interesting...” They nodded. “Well, Minchan... Are you ready?” I smiled and nodded. “I've been ready.” Yes, the mission will start tomorrow. I CAN NOT wait!

 

[Author's Note of July 1, 2011:

Hello~ Happy July First!!! XD

 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.  And I hope you liked the mission they are given... Hopefully I can work everything out when it comes to writing this!!! XD And now you know what's going to happen with Infinite! They're going to (maybe) debut during their mission!!! Yay!!! Lol, thank you for reading!!!]