Best Night of My Life~♥

That's Life With Super Junior

[Author Note: Get ready for some MinMin moments~!♥]

 

Ryeowook’s POV:

 

“So, are you really going to take her out to eat?” Minji asked Sungmin. He nodded with a smile. “Ooo~! Cute!! Where are you guys going?” Chunhee squealed. “It’s my secret, Chunhee.” She rolled her eyes. “I know what you were doing this morning, just tell me where you’re going to take her!” He let out a sigh. “Chunhee, you’ll hear about it tomorrow from Minchan probably.”

 

You know what they’re talking about? They’re talking about Sungmin taking Minchan on a date tonight! TT^TT I guess, I should give up… I mean those two are really close. There isn’t a huge point to trying to impress her. “Oh, Ryeowook.” He called me. I quickly looked up to see him smiling happily. “Kahmsamida for all the recipes you stored. You don’t know how thankful I am.” I nodded and looked away again… Okay, Minchan, if you want to be with him… I’ll forget about you….

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sungmin’s POV:

 

After a few hours of schedules, we were finally in the van and leaving all the work behind us for the day. “Yes, it's still 5PM! I can still go on that date with Minchan~!” I sang with a happy smile. I could feel multiple of eyes staring at me, but I could mostly feel Yesung's attention on me. “You're going on a date with my little sister?!” He asked me. I nodded. “Neh, didn't you see me early this morning? Preparing everything?” “I thought it was for us! Like the whole entire group us!”

 

Kyuhyun put his hand on Yesung's shoulder and gave it a comforting squeeze. “I know, isn't it difficult to see that? Now you know how Heechul Hyung felt when I asked him if I could be Minji's boyfriend.” ….WHAT THE HECK??!?!?! “YOU ASKED HIM WHAT?!?!” All of us in the van except for the man himself (Me, Yesung, Ryeowook, Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Leeteuk) yelled.

 

He smirked. “Hehehe, see. The maknae of the group is now dating! Hahaha~! I beat all of you to the chase!! You guys are OLD!!!” He bragged. “WHEN?!” Ryeowook asked. “I asked her to be my girlfriend a week ago. We've actually been showing you our affections and skinship in front of you guys, but lots of you are either busy with your own girlfriend, Leeteuk Hyung, practicing, or Minchan, which Ryeowook Hyung and Sungmin Hyung are in that category.” He expalined.

 

I looked at Ryeowook and he looked at me. “Ryeowook, do you...?” I asked him. He bit his lip and slowly nodded. “Neh, I like Minchan... But! I think she's better suited with you!” He confessed easily with pink cheeks. I let out a huge smile. “Are you sure? Because I can totally just....” He shook his head. “Hyung needs to be happy... And if you make Minchan really happy, then I'll be okay. Besides, there are other girls who have some qualities that I adore from Minchan.” I, who was sitting right next to him, hugged him from the side. “You're the best Dongsaeng a Hyung could ask for.”

 

“Yah, yah, Yah!! Dude! You said I'm the best!” Eunhyuk fought. “Hey, I'm the best since I'm the maknae!” Kyuhyun argued. Oh great... Are they going to do.... “It's freakin EunMin!! No KyuMin or RyeoMin! Just EunMin!” Yepp, they're fighting over me now... Aish, whoever created the whole pairings for us is going to go down (I'll still love you, since you're probably a die hard E.L.F!)... I hate it when they start joking around about this!

 

“Yah! Dude, EunHae!! Don't forget you're fishy!!” Donghae said. “Yeah! It's EunHae that you're popular in! KyuMin is more popular than EunMin!” Kyuhyun argued. “Guys, you know how much I hate the weird pairings! But I really do think Ryeowook is the best Dongsaeng now since he doesn't really care about pairings or what not!” I yelled at them. Everything began to settle down. “Mianhe, Hyung.” The two said. “Well, at least we're here!” Leeteuk said, trying to cut the awkward tension.

 

That was my cue. I quickly unbuckled the seat-belt and opened the door. After jumping out of the car, I could hear a lot of people yelling at me. “Yah! Sungmin! That's dangerous!” Leeteuk called out. “Yah! Are you that eager to see her?” Chunhee asked as the two girls were waiting in the front of the dorms. “Yeah!! I finally get to be with her for a long time!” I answered.

 

I finally entered the building and pressed the elevator button. I was being impatient. “Dude, we’re in the same building as her. You can relax. It’s not like she’s going to die in mere seconds.” I heard Siwon tell me. “But you know… Kibum is with her… And they’re both alone… You know how Kibum is when he’s with a pretty girl.” Heechul said…. OH MY GOD!!! HE’S FREAKIN’ RIGHT!!!

 

“Oh, right! He was hitting on Chunhee for a long time!” Siwon said while remembering the old days. I began to pound on the elevator’s door. “Hurry up!!!” I yelled. As if luck was on my side, the doors opened. We all entered the elevator and waited to hit our floor.

 

“Now, Oppa. Don’t be so harsh about her… Don’t force her to do things! And don’t you dare think about kissing her!” Chunhee said, continuing a long list of don’ts. “Araso, araso.” I told her. I already had planned on what we were going to do; and the things that I intended to do were not on the list she made.

 

-Ding!- The elevator went. The doors opened and it revealed our floor. I ran to the front door and opened it as quick as I could. “Yah! Kibum Oppa! Don’t do that!” I heard from the door. OHMYGOSH! WHAT THE HECK IS HE DOING!? “Yah! You said you wanted to!” “I never said such thing! You forced me to do this!” Instantly, I ran into the living room and my eyes widen. “WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING TO MINCHAN?!!?”

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Minchan’s POV:

 

Aish, Kibum Oppa is so weird. He wants to teach me how to slow dance! “Okay, so I’m going to dip you…now!” He dipped me, making me squeal. “Yah! Kibum Oppa! Don’t do that!” He rolled his eyes and smirked. “Yah! You said you wanted to!” I shook my head. “I never said such thing! You forced me to do this!” I yelled at him. Then I heard footsteps running towards us. “WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING TO MINCHAN?!”

 

Our eyes were now directed to the person who just yelled at us. “Oh, Sungmin Hyung.” I could tell that Kibum Oppa was smiling when he said that. You know, while he was picking possible outfits for me, we bonded quickly. Heck, I could even tell what he was going to do. “Kibum, put her down.” Sungmin directed him. “If you say so.” The next thing I knew, I was dropped on the ground.

 

“YAH!!!” I yelled while glaring at Kibum Oppa. “What? He said to drop you!” “Not literally, BABO!” I rolled my eyes and got up. “So, are we going on that date now or later?” I asked Sungmin Oppa. His eyes widen when I asked him that. What? It does seem like a date to me since he’s taking me out to eat. “Well, it would be nice now so that we can be together for a long, long time.” I smiled. “Do I need to dress up in a specific way?” Sungmin thought for a bit, and then smiled.

 

“I personally don’t mind what you really dress in. It doesn’t have to be super elegant since we’re not going to an expensive restaurant. A simple T-shirt and skinny jeans with converses are fine with me. I want you to be comfortable on the date.” My eyebrows furrowed together. “Are you sure?” I asked him in a disbelief tone. He nodded. “You actually look pretty in almost anything. I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable while we’re together.”

 

Right then and there I melted inside. That’s the first time I’ve actually heard a guy said that to me. I’m not joking! When I was dating Henry, he preferred me to wear nice tops, skirts, and heels on our dates. He said that I did look pretty in anything, but I look beautiful only wear those pieces of clothing.

 

“Awww, that’s sweet. Now… Go, Minchan! Go change so that you two can leave early!” Kibum Oppa told me. “Araso, araso.” I rolled my eyes and waltzed into my room. “Hmm…” I muttered out while closing the door. “I want to actually stun Sungminnie Oppa with my looks…” I looked through the outfits me and Kibum chose as the best. Hmm…. Maybe I’ll wear… THIS!!!

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sungmin’s POV:

 

When I heard a door closed, I instantly glared at Kibum. “Mwo?” He asked me in a shocked state. “What were you two doing when we were gone?” I heard someone ask from behind. “Oh, Chunhee~! We didn’t do anything. I helped her pick clothes for her date with Sungmin. Then after that we watched TV.” I heard of couple of ‘Ohs’ and ‘Okays’ behind me and I could see everyone leaving the area from the corners of my eyes.

 

“What were you two doing when I barged in?” I asked him. He showed a smirk and shrugged. “I was simply showing her how to slow dance with a guy.” My eyes widen and I grabbed his shoulders. “Waeyo?” He smiled and pushed me off. “Relax, I’m doing this for you. You can slow dance with her during your date.”

 

I looked at him with a curious face. Kibum? He’s helping me with Minchan? “Why are you helping me?” He walked to the couch and plopped onto it. “Because you two look good together and I want you two to be happy together.” “You don’t like her, right?” He began to laugh really hard. “Aish, aniyo. She’s totally not my type of woman. Besides, she already knows the type I like and she’s going to set me up with one of her friends in New York. Now… You should get ready for your date. Go change.”

 

I nodded and quickly walked to my room. After changing into some jeans and a simple collared shirt, I put some cologne and looked at myself in the mirror. “Today, you’re going to ask her a lot of things. No one is going to disrupt you.” Then I looked down to my chest and saw the necklace that matched with hers, hiding under my shirt. I smiled at my reflection and left the room.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No One’s POV:

 

The moment he left his room, he was stunned. He thought he was in heaven at the moment. Why would he think that? Well, the girl he’s in love with looks beautiful in his eyes. She was wearing just navy blue skinny with thready holes on the knees. Her hair was straightened with a blue bow headband presentable. She had an off-shoulder shirt that I had ‘I love you’ written on the front and a red heart on the back. The material of the shirt was pretty thin and you could see the dark blue, spaghetti strapped tank under it. She had simple black flats on.

 

As he got closer to her, he could see that she was simply wearing blush and lip-gloss on. He saw that she was wearing earrings that had a single silver chain attached to it. On the end of the chain was a crystal, clear heart bead shinning because of the light. What made him gush out a smile was the necklace she was wearing. It was the necklace that they had bought together in plain sight.

 

“What is that?” The “newest” boy, who has recently moved in, asked her. He pointed at the pendant. “-VE? What’s that supposed to mean?” She rolled her eyes. “Relax, it’s nothing you should know.” She could feel someone staring at her, making her turn her head. The corners of lifted as she saw the being standing right before her. “Sungminnie Oppa! Let’s go?” He smiled and nodded. After putting on some shoes, he escorted her out and they left the dorms.

 

“So, where exactly are we going to eat?” She asked while following his footsteps. “You’ll see.” He pulled out some car keys and unlocked the car, making it beep. She recognized the familiar sound and looked up, noticing that they’re heading to her Unnie’s car. “Oppa, why are we walking to Unnie’s car?” He looked at her and smiled. “Out of all of us, she’s the only one who has a car that could fit the things I need… And she’s the only person who had a car in the first place.” She let out a smile and nodded.

 

He opened the door for her and she gladly entered. After closing her door and entered his side of the car, they left to the secret destination. Throughout the drive, they were talking about their days and how they haven’t spent so much time together in forever. “Are we almost there yet?” She interrupted. He nodded. “Neh, but… Is it okay if you close your eyes for a while? So that you can get that shocked effect.” She gushed out a goofy smile and giggled. “Araso, araso. Shesh, trying to be Mr. Cool.” She leaned her head on the window and covered her closed eyes with her hands.

 

Finally, they have arrived at the place he wanted to take her. She wanted to see where they were, but she wanted him to lead her. She patiently waited for his cue and sat up straight. She heard a door open. “Hold on, I’ll tell you when you can look. But right now, don’t look. And don’t worry, I’m not going to leave you alone. I’m going to with you.” She smiled at those comforting words and nodded. Hearing the car door close, she was really excited for what might happen.

 

While she was waiting, he was quickly moving and prepared everything. When he was done, he walked to the car and slightly opened the car door on Minchan’s side. “Okay, I’m going to unbuckle your seat-belt and such. Trust me, okay?” She nodded.

 

He carefully unbuckled her from the car seat. The small, accidental touches he did with his fingertips made her heart beat madly. And the smell of his cologne made her vulnerable just a tiny bit.

 

When he was done, he wrapped his hand around hers. “Okay, I’ll guide you out, but keep your eyes closed.” She nodded and followed his guidance. She would tap her foot around the ground, making sure she wasn’t going to fall. The extra precaution she was showing made Sungmin smile. She was now standing up, her hand still in Sungmin’s. “May I look now, Oppa?” She asked. He let go of her hand and replaced her hand, which was covering her eyes, with his hands. The warmth of his hands shocked her.

 

“Okay… You can look… Now!” He removed his hands and her eyes were shot open. She gaped to where they were at. “Is this… Han River?” She asked while turning to face him. He nodded. “I noticed that you haven’t been sight-seeing… So, I thought it would be nice to take you here… I heard from Yesung Hyung that you really like nature and anything that has to do with water… And I thought it would be nice to have a picnic here.” He said while pointing to the cloth on the ground with a picnic basket on it. Her face grew a huge smile.

 

“Oppa… This is the best place you could ever take me to. I love it with all of my heart.” She said. She was speaking from her heart. She liked how he paid attention to her actions and took note on the things she liked. “Kahmsamida, now let’s eat dinner?” She nodded. He took her hand again and guided her to the picnic cloth.

 

“Sit first.” He told her. She quickly sat down and he placed himself right next to her. “Now, I’m probably not a great chef… But I think I did well on making our dinner.” He grabbed the picnic basket and opened it. He began to pull out its contents. It had a long, clear container showing four rolls of slice kimbap sushi (a total of 12 in each roll, 48 individual pieces), another clear container with various slices of fruits, and two cans of carbonated water flavored with orange.

 

She smiled at the food and looked him. “You made all of this?” He nodded while handing her a pair of chopsticks. “You try first.” He said while removing the container’s lid of their main course. She picked one up with her chopsticks and plopped one in . As she was chewing, she could tell that he wanted an answer. “Is it good?” He asked.

 

She smiled and nodded. She picked up another one and moved it towards his mouth. He smiled and opened his mouth. She put one in his mouth and smiled. She swallowed and watched him eat. “It’s very yummy.” He grinned at her compliment. They continued eating and once in a while they both fed each other.

 

When they were done eating (both the main meal and the fruit), they looked at the stars together. Minchan was kind of tired and wanted to lean on something. She pouted and looked at Sungmin. “Oppa? Can I lean on you?” She asked. He was surprised with the sudden question, but nodded. She scooted closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder.

 

“The stars are really pretty tonight.” She said with smile. “Well, you’re prettier than the stars.” He complimented, making her giggle. “Do you like stars, Oppa?” He nodded. “Stars are really pretty. They shine really bright.” He said. She bit her lip and nodded. “Hmm… Maybe…”

 

A small gust of wind hit the two and she began to shiver a bit. “Are you cold?” He asked her. She nodded. “Here, my jacket is in the car. I’ll get it for you” She sat up straight and he got up. He went to the back and opened the rear door. He pulled out his jacket and an extra thing. He closed the door and took in a deep breath. “You can do this, Sungmin.” He whispered to himself.

 

He walked back to her and covered her with his jacket. She looked up at him and thanked him. She then saw the extra thing he brought with him. “What’s that?” She asked him as he placed himself next to her. “You’ll see.” He opened the extra thing and brought out his guitar out. “Did you know that I can play guitar?” He asked her. She shook her head. “I didn’t know.” He smiled at her. “Well, now you can see me play.”

 

He played her a sweet, gentle song. He looked straight into her eyes and began to sing. She smiled at him and watched him play. She was amazed that he could play really well. He finished playing the song and smiled at her. “And that song was meant for you.” She bit her lip, trying to hide the huge smile that was going to be seen.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sungmin’s POV:

 

This is it, Sungmin! You can ask her! “Thank you, Oppa. That was really pretty.” She said with one of her sweet smiles. I placed the guitar back in its home and sat right next to her. “Minchan… I want to ask you something…” She looked at me and nodded. “Go ahead..” “Minchan…can I….do you….are you…..is it okay…if we dance?” AISH!!! THAT’S NOT THE FREAKIN’ THING I WANTED TO ASK!! THANKS, KIBUM FOR KEEPING THE WHOLE DANCING IDEA STUCK IN MY HEAD!

 

Her eyes widen, but she nodded. “Okay.” We both got up and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist and we just sway from side to side. “It’s…uhm…kind of awkward without any music, huh?” She asked. I nodded and looked away. Okay, Sungmin! You can ask her! All you got to do is ask her.

 

“Yeah… Uhmm… Minchan… There’s another thing I want to ask you…” She nodded. “Can….I…”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Minchan’s POV:

 

“Can you?” I asked him back with a smile on my face. I was trying to keep my cool right now. I hope he can’t tell that I’m blushing really badly. Being in his arms reminded me of what Kibum Oppa told me. “Hey, think about dating Sungmin Hyung, araso? I think you’ll be really happy with him… And… I know he’ll take care of you.” His words kept ringing in my head. “Can…I…c-c-o-u….” Is he going to ask if he can court me? I bit my lip, trying to hide my smile again… That actually…could make me happy… NOT THAT I LIKE HIM!!! “What?” I asked him. “Can…I…c-c-co-u….”

 

-Everyday I shock, SHOCK! Every night I shock, SHOCK!- My phone sang in my pocket. OHmyGosh! WHO THE FREAK DECIDES TO CALL NOW?! I let out a pout. “Hold on..” I pulled away from him and grabbed my phone out. “Sungjong?” I muttered. Aish, I have to answer this… I accepted the call and put my phone next to my ear.

 

Minchan’s Phone Call:

 

Minchan: Yobosaeyo?

Sungjong: Noona Neuomu Yeppo~! Noona~

Minchan: Neh, Sungjong?

Dongwoo: We’re going to debut next Friday!!

Minchan: Chinjah?

Howon: Neh! We were working extra hard and got all of the recordings and choreography done!

Woohyun: Yeah!! And we’re almost done filming the MV!

Sunggyu: Yeah! They said they’ll release the MV on Thursday!

Sungyeol: Well duh! Since we’re still working on the MV.

Sungjong: Yeah! We’re now done filming acting parts of the MV!

Minchan: Oh… Congrats…

Howon: Yeah!! Where are you?

Minchan: I’m..uh…kind..of busy..

Myungsoo: Really? We wanted to celebrate with you!

Minchan: Mianhe… But…. I’m busy…as of the moment.

Sungyeol: Huh? No you’re not!

Minchan: Yes I am!

Sungyeol: It doesn’t look like it.

Howon: What do you mean by….oh he’s right…

Minchan: Excuse me? What do you mean by that.

Infinite: Minchan~! We see you~

Minchan: Yah, you’re joking! Tell me what I’m doing right now then!

Sungjong: I think you’re on a date with Sungmin Sunbae~

 

My eyes widen. “MWORAGO!?” I yelled into the phone. I looked around and saw the boys waving at me. “Oh no…oh…noo…..” They ran up to us and tackled me in a hug. “Noona~! We missed you!” Sungjong sang. “Yeah…I…did…too.” I muttered out. I looked at Sungmin Oppa, who looks really disappointed. “Well, let’s go celebrate!” Dongwoo said, trying to drag me away. “Ah…mianhe…but I already ate with Sungmin Oppa.” I informed them.

 

“Oh…Chinjah? Well… Can we stay with you guys?” Sungyeol asked with his puppy eyes. Aish… I looked at Sungmin Oppa. “Uhmm… Mianhe, but we’ve been here for a while… We have to head home now…” I told them, making them sigh. “Araso… We’ll see you tomorrow at work, araso? Boss wants to see us.” Woohyun told me. I nodded and waved at them. “Bye-bye!” I sang. They nodded and quickly left.

 

I turned to Sungmin Oppa and let out a sigh. “Mianhe that I had to cut this short..” He shook his head. “Aniyo, it’s perfectly fine…” We cleaned up and headed in the car. The drive home was kind of awkward. I took small glances at him and pouted. What was he going to ask me?!

 

We finally made it at the dorms and he parked. “It’s kind of late… I think everyone is asleep now.” He said. I nodded. I really don’t want to go in right now… And I think he didn’t want to either since he isn’t really doing anything other than turning the car off. “Uhmmm…. Minchan… what I was going to say before Infinite left…” I looked at him.

 

He smiled. “Can….I…court you?” He stuttered out. I bit my lip, hiding the happiness I was going to beam out. He was really going to ask me that! OH My Gosh! This makes me happy~! I could feel that I was blushing a lot right now. I looked up at him and nodded. “Neh… You can…”

 

He smiled really big and hugged me. “Thank you, Minchan…” I hugged him and nodded. After our small embrace, we left the car and headed into the building. We entered the dorms to find that it was quiet, but everyone was still up. We decided to ignore them, since we just took off our shoes and headed to the hallway of our bedrooms. I could hear some questions and some yelling, but the only thing I could think of was me and Sungmin…

 

We went to our separate areas. I changed into some pajamas and did my business in the bathroom. When I walked out, I saw Sungmin out of his room, standing in front of my room. I smiled and walked up to him. “Do you need anything?” I asked him. He looked at me and nodded. “I just wanted to say thank you for tonight and for your answer.” “You’re welcome, Sungminnie Oppa.”

 

He wrapped me in his arms and kissed my forehead. “Goodnight?” I nodded. “Goodnight.” I said, quickly wrapping my arms around him. He rocked us side to side and rested his head on mine. “Uh… Oppa? We’re not really dating…” I told him… I had to get away from him as soon as possible. Why? I was blushing a bright pink. “Oh, sorry… Got carried away.” We pulled away and I went into my room.

 

After closing my door, I smiled like a fool and giggled. I turned off the lights and fell on my bed. Grabbing my pillow, I hugged it really tightly. “Hmm… Dating him? … Maybe…” I whispered to myself. I closed my eyes and remembered what we did on our date and how sweet and caring he was. I have never met a guy who cared about me so much like Sungmin had before. Today was probably the best night of my life.


 

[Author Note of July 21, 2011: Hi-Hi~!

 

Tee-hee, I hope you enjoyed the happy moments between the MinMin couple! ^-^ It took me a while to actually plan their special date~! I hope you MinMin shippers are happy! :DD

 

So, I think I have some couple names down. Obviously SungminxMinchan is MinMin couple. For ZhouMixMinchan is the MiMin couple… I think mi in Spanish is MY (I took Spanish, but I forgot! ^^”)… So… My Min? Lol… HenryxMinchan is HenMin couple. MyungsooxMinchan is Soochan couple (like So Chan? Lol)… Finally, the HyunseungxMinchan couple…. The only so-called coupling that hasn’t been seen (only through her fan girl-ness)… We can either go with HyunMin, Seungchan, or… SEUNGMIN!!! (Pronounced as Sungmin!! XD) Tee-hee. Tell me what you think about the couple names, please~?

 

Also, I have a goal… My goal is trying to finish this story and start the sequel when the 5th album of Super Junior comes out. So around the first and second week of August! I don’t know why I set it there, but I felt it could be cool! You know? To honor their comeback? XD

 

Anyways, thank you for reading! Enjoy life! Take Care Always~!]