Reunion~

That's Life With Super Junior

 Minchan’s POV:

 

“Kahi-shii? You know Unnie?” I asked Leeteuk. “She’s the leader of the group After School, which is an awesome girl group.” He whispered. Unnie put her sunglasses back on. “You’re a performer now, Unnie?” She nodded. “Come on. Let’s head to my favorite café down the street so we can talk.”

 

We quickly left the shop and headed to our destination. Leeteuk was still amazed that me and Unnie were really close.

 

How do I know Jiyoung Unnie A.K.A. Kahi? Well, she used to take care of me when I was little. She took care of me when I headed to New York for college. She was 21 (U.S. age) at that time and my parents trusted her. She encouraged me to be part of the security group at the college. She studied dance and practiced really hard to be a performer. When I was in my third year of college (she was 24), she left to go back home and practice dancing. We lost contact and it was hard for me to find her again. Thank god Chae-Lin Unnie arrived at that time and roomed with me for her first year or else I would've been alone.

 

“So, since you’re with Leeteuk… I’m guessing you already met your older brother.” I nodded. “Are you two getting along?” “Aniyo, we are not.” She smiled. “I knew that you wouldn’t accept him that quickly. Well, it is reasonable… The whole first and second college year incident.” “Yeah…” “What happened during that time?” Leeteuk asked. “I’m sorry, but I can’t tell you. It’s a very personal and depressing time for me.” He nodded.

 

“Minchan-ah, Yesung doesn’t know that I know you really well. He doesn’t know that I also took care of you…” “Whatever you do, don’t tell him. Especially you, Leeteuk. Unnie knows a lot about my life during my childhood and college years… If Yesung knew, he would try to talk to Unnie about the past. He doesn’t need to know anything…” “Okay… If you say so.”

 

I smiled at Unnie. “I’m happy that you achieved your dream to become a singer and dancer.” “I’m proud of myself. And I would like to thank you. You helped me build up the courage to practice a lot. Without that practice, I would have never got accepted to become a back up dancer and such.” “Aish, Unnie. I didn’t do anything.”

 

“You should meet my dongsaengs, Minchan! They are going to love you!” She squealed. “Of course. Give me your number though.” I took out my cell and we exchanged numbers. “Thanks, Unnie.”

 

“You’re welcome… Now, I have to go. My next schedule is going to happen soon and I can’t be late. Take care Minchan.” “You too Unnie! Text me lots, okay?” She nodded. “Bye Jungsoo, take care of her.” “I will.” He responded. She left the café and I took a sip of the coffee I ordered a few minutes ago.

 

“We should get going too. The gang will be back soon and I don’t want them to wait for us.” I nodded. “Of course.” We got up and left the café.

 

“You know what… You don’t even know who’s who in Super Junior, huh?” I shook my head. “I don’t know much about Super Junior…” His eyes widen. “What? You know I don’t like my brother so much! I ignored your group’s music and never really paid attention to you guys.” “Wow, you need to learn lots then. But, you don’t listen to a lot of Kpop?” “I do. I just don’t listen to you.” “What groups do you listen to?” “I listen to SHINee, Big Bang, SNSD, TRAX, f(x), KARA, and of course TVXQ.” “Basically, you listen to our label entertainment’s group accept for us?” “Yup.” He sighed. “Well, we better hurry up and fully introduce them to you.” “Okay.” We continued our walk home.