My New Chingu~

That's Life With Super Junior

[A/N: Get ready to see who the guy is!!! ^0^]

 

 Minchan’s POV:

 

After screaming those words out, he instantly covered my mouth. “Aish, be quiet… We don’t want the whole dorm to wake up…” I pulled his hand off and I quickly got out of my bed. “So, who are you and why are you in my room?” I asked him. He let out a sigh. “Shouldn’t I be asking you since this is my room?” He shot back. My eyes widen. “Pfft, your room. Pssh, this is my room.”

 

He looked away from me. “Dang, this is some psychotic fan we got here.” He mumbled out. I gasped. ME? PSYCHOTIC FAN?! Oh NO, he is going down. “YAH! I can understand English. I’m not some psychotic fan!!!” He looked at me. “It looks like it since you have no relation here and you’re in my room.” Pssh. He does not want to mess with me when I’m freakin’ tired. “Dude… Whoever you are… No, I’m just going to call you Mr. Breaking in and Entering… I advise you to get out of this freakin’ dorm before I do some serious damage to your face. I’m tired and I just got back from work. I NEED SOME SLEEP!”

 

He put his hand on his chest and acted like he was scared. “Oh, you? Do something to my face? Well bring it. I don’t think a skimpy girl like you can do a thing to me.” ….

 

OH IT’S ON MR. BREAKING IN AND ENTERING!!!! I literally jumped on him, making us fall on the ground. My head landed on his chest (meaning that I’m on top of him), but that didn’t stop me. I quickly hovered over him, putting both hands next to the sides of his face for support, and stared right into his eyes…

 

Okay, not to sound weird, but Mr. Breaking in and Entering looks really cute! Like…. FREAKIN’ HOT MODEL CUTE!!! His eyes are perfect and the way his hair compliments his face adds on to the attractiveness… But… He looks familiar….Wait… WHY AM I SWOONING OVER HIM!??! HE BROKE IN MY ROOM?!?!

 

“NOW YOU GOT FREAKIN’ 5 SECONDS TO GET OUT OF THIS DORM!!! OR I’M GOING TO CALL TH POLICE!!!” I yelled out so loud. Dang, where the freak are Super Junior? Out of all the times they entered on me, THIS is the perfect time to enter! Anyways, I pounded on his chest really hard and he let out a yelp… But then he glared at me.

 

“DON’T YOU MEAN I WILL BE CALLING THE POLICE ON YOU!?!?” He yelled back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rolled over, making me now laying on the floor and him hovering over me. He pinned me on the ground and smiled. “You know, for a violent girl like you. You’re pretty cute.” My eyes widen. IS THIS DUDE HITTING ON ME?!?! I tried to break free from his grasp, but he’s too strong. “Now you listen, psychotic ELF… You are going to leave the dorms now or I will call the police and report that you broke in the house. GOT THAT?”

 

He glared into my eyes… Okay… This is probably the only way to break free from him… I inhaled a big breath, getting ready to scream….

!!! !!! !! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I kept screaming that word and he was starting to freak out… Then the door slammed open. SUCCSESS!!!! “Minchan? What’s…..” Then I heard probably thousands of gasps.

 

WHOEVER THE HECK YOU ARE, YOU BETTER GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!!!!”

 

Mr. Breaking in and Entering got off me. “But, Hyungs!!! She broke in our house!!!” Then the others gasped. “KIM KIBUM!?! WHEN THE HECK DID YOU GET HERE!?!?!” I heard four voices exclaim. Some of the members ran over to him and hugged this guy… What? THEY’RE HUGGING THE INTRUDER?!?

 

“Late at night… I kind of snuck in the house since you guys were sleeping... I thought I could just wake up early and surprise you guys… But I guess I can’t thanks to this psychotic fan… Which reminds me… Donghae Hyung! Go call the police on this one! I think she needs to go to a mental hospital.” He said while pointing at me. Donghae Oppa shook his head. “I can’t do that.” He told Mr. Breaking in and Entering. “Uh, why Donghae Hyung? You obviously should since she broke in the dorms, pretending that this is her room.”

 

“EXCUSE ME?!” I yelled at him while getting up. “For your information. I’m not psychotic at all or wacky in the head! I’m perfectly SANE!” He rolled his eyes. “Well, you were the one who jumped on me when I didn’t leave my room!” I put a hand on my hip and gave him a look. Then I looked behind him to see my favorite people in the world… Oppa, Sungmin, Zhou Mi, Chunhee, and Minji Unnie were there.

 

I looked back at him. Pssh, this kid is gonna get what he deserves right now! “Well, you were the one who wrapped his arms around me, rolled over, hovered over me, and pinned me to the ground, Mr. Breaking in and Entering.” I heard a lot of gasps, and some of them were from my favorite people in the world.

 

“YOU WHAT?!?! KIM KIBUM?!?! YOU PINNED HER DOWN?!?!” They all said. Tee-hee, score one point for me. Wait… Kim Kibum… Is he the other member of the house? “Hey! She’s the one who jumped me!” He fought back. Oppa was now giving him some scaring glares and started to stomp towards Mr. Breaking in and Entering. “You PINNED DOWN MY INNOCENT SISTER?!?! YOU!?!?” Oppa yelled in the guy’s face.

 

“SISTER?!?! YOU HAVE A SISTER?!?!” The guy asked. “Yeah, it happens to be me.” I told him. He looked at me, then at Oppa, then back at me, and so on and so forth. “You know, you do look like Yesung Hyung.” He said while trying to lean his arm on my shoulder. “You touch me and I swear you are going to get it, Mr. Breaking in and Entering.” He slowly put his arm down and rocked back and forth.

 

“Okay, it’s like midnight… Let’s all go back to sleep. And we can do all the introductions later.” Leeteuk Oppa suggested. “Wait, where is she staying? This is MY room!” He yelled [A/N: If you look at Chapter 3, you’ll see that Yesung mentions it is Kibum’s room]. “Uh, excuse me, but this is clearly MY room! You see all the pinks and purples in the room? It’s obviously a girl’s room! It was your room! But now it’s mine! So… Back.Off!” I yelled at him.

 

“You know, she’s got a point there, Hyung.” Kyuhyun said. “She is right… I mean, we actually designed the room for her…” Ryeowook said confidently with a tired/lazy tone. “MWORAGO?! Why are you taking her side? I’ve been living here! Why don’t you let her room in with Chunhee and Minji? I mean, she can take the floor for all I care!” He fought back. Sungmin, Minji Unnie, and Chunhee stomped over towards him and glared into his eyes.

 

“You know that’s quite un-gentleman like to do that…” Chunhee said before yawning. “Just take the couch, Kibum. We’re freakin' tired and we don’t need to sleep late.. We have a schedule tomorrow.” Sungmin told him. “Plus, you do not want to mess with Minchan. Sure she just jumped on you… But she can do more things than that.” Minji Unnie warned. Aigoo, I love this girl.

 

Mr. Breaking in and Entering glared at me before agreeing to their terms. YES!! OH MY GOD YES!! I WON!!! HA! I’m too tired to brag though… I could easily faint thanks to what I just did. “Okay, so get out of my room so that I can sleep. I just got home… And it’s already past midnight… So, let me sleep please…” They all left except for the new guy.“You won this round, Minchan.” I rolled my eyes.

 

“Whatever, now please leave. I hate it when people see my tired cranky side. And I hate cursing, but I end up doing it when I’m tired.” I said while going under the covers. He walked over to me and smiled. “You know, I think that moving back for a while is going to be enjoyable.” He leaned closer to me. “Especially since a feisty yet cute girl like you is going to be staying here from now on… In my room.” He whispered in my ear, making me slightly blush. He quickly kissed my forehead. “My apology gift.”

 

With that, he left and closed the door. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks and my heart beating like crazy… “Man, he’s the second guy to kiss me in this household… Man, he’s such a weirdo… Thinking that he can get his room back with a kiss. NOT GONNA HAPPEN… since all my weapons are in here….” I let out a small smile before going to dream land.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kibum’s POV:

 

When I closed the door, I quickly turned around to see Sungmin Hyung glaring at me. I gave him a confused look. “What’d you do in there when we all left?” He asked me. “I simply apologized and gave her a goodnight kiss on the forehead.” I told him. His eyes widen and he grabbed my shoulders. “You did what?” He asked me in a harsh, yet hushed tone. “I just did what I felt is right. Why? Jealous?” I said with a smirk.

 

He blinked and pulled away from me. “A-a-aniyo…” He stuttered out… Oooo, something sounds suspicious. “Uh-huh... Right.” I rolled my eyes and started to walk away from him. “I’ll see you later, Sungmin Hyung.” I quickly went into the living room and grabbed a blanket that was just laying on the couch. After getting relaxed on the couch, I covered myself with the blanket.

 

I thought about Minchan… Hmmm... She’s pretty interesting… Hmm… Sungmin getting flustered after asking him that… Pssh, I’m good with signs and mixed signals… It’s obvious that he likes Minchan… Hmm… This household has changed thanks to her… Ooo, can’t wait to become friends with her… Now… I’m going to sleep… Goodnight, E.L.Fs~

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Minchan’s POV:

 

“Minchan-ah~ Minchan-ah~ Wake up~” I heard someone sang in my ear. It was a sweet, yet somewhat unrecognizable voice… My eyes opened slowly, being met to someone’s eyes. “AHHHHHHHH!!!!” I yelled. I pushed the being off my bed and sat up straight. “Dang, you’re really violent, Minchan.” I heard Mr. Breaking in and Entering dude say. I rolled my eyes and got up. “I’m going to go get changed.” I said, grabbing my clothes and heading into the bathroom.

 

When I was done, I exited the bathroom and went to my room. “Shesh, I slept in for a long time... It's almost noon.” –Everyday I shock, SHOCK! Every night I shock, SHOCK!!- I heard my phone sang. I quickly answered my phone.

 

Minchan’s Phone Call:

 

Minchan: Yobosaeyo? *puts it on speaker*

Myungsoo: Minchan~!


Minchan: Myungsoo-ie!!! ^-^ You’re on speaker phone!

Myungsoo: Oh, so it’s Saturday. Mr. Song usually does the whole no work on the weekend. And me and the guys are going to go and practice some more at Woolim Entertainment.

Minchan: Oh… Do you need me there? Just give me like 10 min..

Myungsoo: Oh, aniyo. We don’t need you. We already asked Mr. President if you could take a break during the weekend because you’ve been working yourself too much.


Minchan: Awww, you guys are super sweet.

Dongwoo: Is that Noona? Noona! Myungsoo did all of this by the way! Give all the credit to him!

Myungsoo: A-a-a-aniyo!!! It was from all of us!

Sungyeol: Yeah right! Just tell her you did!

Myungsoo: Mi-mi-Minnie..

Minchan: Aigoo, you’re really sweet, Myungsoo. You’re the best friend I could ever ask for! Now, I have to go… I’ve got some company at the house.

Myungsoo: Araso, bye-bye, Minchan

Minchan: Byee~ I’ll see you guys later~

 

I quickly hanged up and headed out to the kitchen. There, I saw a plate filled with some pancakes and strips of bacon on the counter. Next to it was a red rose. I quickly walked over there and smiled. “Well now, who would do such a thing for me?” I whispered to myself. I saw a sticky note next to the flower.

 

Dear Minchan,

 

Good Morning~ ^-^ I hope you slept well… I’m really sorry that you had to go through some madness around midnight when you just got home also! Ehh, I didn’t even know that Kibum would be around to bother you! I hope you enjoy the breakfast I made you~ I’ll see you later and we’ll eat out tonight? Araso? If you need to, take a nap in the middle of the day and ignore Kibum all you want! If he bothers you, tell me and I'll go all Kung-Fu-Ey on him!! Well, I know you can... But let me do it for you so that you can rest~ ;D

 

Your Friend,

Sungmin Oppa, but call me Sungminnie Oppa from now on, araso?

 

“Aww, he's so sweet.” Then I heard someone chuckle. “You like Sungmin? Man, you're so two-timing.” I heard someone behind me. I turned around and saw Kibum smirking at me. “Excuse me?” I asked him. “Well, I heard you talking to that kid... Myungsoo? Well... He sounds like he is totally into you... Then Sungmin, obviously likey-likey you.” I rolled my eyes. “Thanks, Kibum-shii.” I turned back to my food and started to eat.

 

“Here, I'll wait for you to finish your breakfast... So that we can totally introduce each other.” He said before skipping off to somewhere. I rolled my eyes. “Whatever.” I continued eating, while admiring the rose Sungmin Oppa got me... “Tee-hee, Sungminnie Oppa?” I bit my lip before putting another piece of pancake in my mouth.

 

When I was done, I cleaned up and went to the living room, bringing my rose with me. I sat on the couch, to hear a grunt. I jumped up and squealed. “Man, you aim yourself on my stomach.” Kibum said while getting up. “Oh, mianheyo...” He shook his head. “Aniyo... Now.. On with the introductions!”

 

He got up and stuck his hand in front of me. “Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Kibum imnida. The former maknae of Super Junior and the actor of Super Junior.” I smiled and took his hand to shake it. “Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Minchan imnida. Yesung's little sister and a manager at Woolim Entertainment.” He smiled and pulled his hand away.

 

“So, I see you love your rose that Sungmin Hyung gave me. You like him a lot, huh?” He asked me. “Aniyo, he's just my best friend.” He rolled his eyes. “Uh-huh... Right.. Now... Why do you like Sungmin so much?” Ugh... “I don't like him, we're just really close friends...” He formed a line with his lips and then pouted.

 

“Well, can we be close friends then? I've got nothing to do and I get bored easily...” I let out a sigh, but nodded. “You seem pretty okay...” He smiled and hugged me. “Yes! I finally get to be friends with a cool girl who knows how to fight!” I pushed him away. “Dude, you did not just insult my friends.” He shrugged. “Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Now...”

 

Before he could even ask me anything, I got another phone call. “Oh, hold on please.”

 

Minchan's Phone Call (2nd):

 

Minchan: Yobosaeyo?

Minki: Yeobo-saeyo?

Minchan: Jagiya? Why are you calling me?

Minki: Lunch Break~

Minchan: Ahh, making that money I need?

Minki: *laughs* Yeah, I'm making that money you need.

Minchan: Uh-huh..

Minki: So, when do you want to personally hang out?

Minchan: I don't know, I'm kind of busy now a days and such.

Minki: Ahh, really? Sighh... I want to see my Yeobo.

Minchan: Aigoo, Jagiya misses me... What about Henry?

Minki: …..without him....just...us?

Minchan: Ehh? Mmm... I don't know... Molla!

Minki: Yah, don't tease me!

Minchan: Haha, fine fine... We'll hang out just the two of us one time...

Minki: Mmmhmmm...

Minchan: Okay, well I'm going.. Bye-Bye Jagiya!

Minki: Bye, Yeobo~

 

I quickly hanged up and saw Kibum with a confused look. “Jagiya? Who's that?” I rolled my eyes. “Chill, he's just a close friend of mine. We call each other that because people thought we were a couple. He's the one who chose to call us that...” Man, it's easy to blurt stuff out to Kibum...

 

“Anyways... For your date tonight with Sungmin... I say.... Dress cute yet y at the same time, to get Sungmin swooning!” Kibum said. “Excuse me?!” I yelled at him. “Well, it is the night... Might as well go party or something.” I rolled my eyes. “Well then, if you want to help. My closet is available for you to find me a very innocent look.” I said sarcastically. “Okay.” He said with a grin. He skipped off to his former room and I heard the door open. OH MY GOD... HE TOOK ME SERIOUSLY!!
 

 

“Wah Minchan!!! I think I can help you with what Sungmin likes!” I heard him yell. Seriously? I don't need a guy's help to impress someone. “Yah!!!” I yelled while running to my room. When I got there, I saw him digging through my closet... “Man, I miss this room. I think this was the biggest room available? And they gave it to me back then since I had so much clothes... Now I have to dig through my suit case... Which, by the way, are staying in your room. Anyways, I miss this walk in closest.” 

 

He started to throw some clothes onto my bed. “Those are possibilities.” He told me. “How do you know so much about impressing a guy? And with what right clothes?” I asked him while looking at the clothes. “Because I'm an actor, so I've seen different types of girls. Plus, I know Sungmin Hyung well... So, you might as well use my knowledge as an advantage.” I nodded, but then found another question to ask.

 

“Why are you helping me?” I asked him. “Because I think Chunhee is dating Leeteuk Hyung and Minji is going to be with Kyuhyunnie soon. You need to find love soon since you're at the proper age to marry and-” He looked at me and gave me a charming smile. “-you interest me... And I want to be really good friends with you. So I should help my good friend, right?”

 

I smiled at him. Hmm... Maybe Kibum isn't as bad as I thought he would be... Maybe he'll make a good friend... But whatever he'll be, he's really butting into my life... And I'm perfectly fine with it... “So, where were we... Ah, yes~. Come here and help me with possible outfits, Minchan!” I walked over there. “Okay, Kibum!” He shook his head. “Aniyo, call me Kibum Oppa.” I nodded. “Araso, Kibum Oppa.”

 

[Author Note of July 16, 2011: Heyyy~

 

So, YESHH!!! THE MAN WHO WAS IN MINCHAN'S BED AND ROOM WAS NO OTHER THAN KIM KIBUM!!! WOOOT!!! XDD

 

Did you get it right? Lol. :D Man, I miss Kibummie!!! TT^TT I heard that he's coming back for the fifth album... IS THAT FREAKIN' TRUE?!?!?! OH MY GOSH, IT BETTER BE TRUE!!! :DDD

 

Lol, so... I've started a new fan fiction applying one~ I'm hoping to get appilcants? You get to try to be in a girl group~! :)) The main are B1A4 and Boyfriend! Here... I'm the manager in the story... So let me just be in my character for a mere moment...

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Minchan imnida. I'm the daughter of the President of the new entertainment company, Constellation Entertainment. I'm here to say that I'm looking for incredible talent for the project going on. This is a girl group that will consist 12 members. And I have only one week to find this talent. The girl group's name you ask? It's called Chamaeleon. Why that name? Because it's a name of a constellation. Naming the group this shows that they're from Constellation Entertainment. Also, the constellation itself is named after the animal, which also describes the girls that I'm looking for. These girls can show all the images shown now a days from that adorable, cuteness to that hot, y image. Also, these girls blend in with other normal teenagers, but their talents is what makes them stand out. Are you interested? Well, don't worry... I'm here to find you, not in the weird stalker way."

 

Ta-da!!!! You just witnessed my wonderful acting skills!!! Cheers!!! ...yeah just joking... Lol.. So, are you interested? Willing to apply?

 

Well here's the wonderful link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/57983/chamaeleon-the-new-girl-group-apply-open-apply-b1a4-girlgroup-boyfriendband

 

If you're not, it's okay... I'm not forcing you to apply... But it would be nice if you could spread the word to people who you know that are in love with B1A4 and/or Boyfriend!

 

If you are... Then YAY!! :3

 

Lol, well... Ta-ta for now~ Thank you for reading~ Take Care Always~!]