Moving Back Home!

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan’s POV:

 

“Minchan!” I heard from the kitchen. “Yeah, Seoyoung Unnie?” “I can’t believe you’re moving back to Seoul!” “Yeah! Why are you?! We JUST got you back a year ago from Juilliard! And NOW you’re leaving us!” Bora exclaimed. I smiled. “Aish, don’t be like this! You guys don’t understand what it is like to not see your parents in FOREVER!” I exclaimed. “But still! We missed you!” Chae-Lin explained. “Guys, just support her. Remember, we can always visit her or even move over there when we have enough money.” Ha-Neul reasoned.

 

The other three pouted. “Fine. Just remember us okay! Go on Facebook a lot so we can talk!” I nodded. “I know and guys, I’m leaving tomorrow! You don’t have to be like this.” I said. “We know. We were just trying to convince you to stay.” Chae-Lin said. “Aish, Unnie…”

 

“Will you meet up with your older brother?” Ha-Neul asked. “Yeah, I’m totally gonna see Jong-jin Oppa! Why would I not? I love him!” I squealed. They looked at each other. “We meant the OTHER one. You know from the group Super Junior.” My bright, sunshiny face turned into a sour lemon face. “Why would I see the one who DOESN’T love me? Why would I see the one who doesn’t appreciate his own blood?” I asked.

 

Yes, that’s right. I’m related to one of the Super Junior member. Who? Kim Jong-woon… Who is known more as YESUNG! Yeah, when you hear it, it’s hard to believe. But when you SEE me, you’ll understand. I have the same EYES as him. Plus when you meet and get to know me, you’ll see that our passion for music is the same.

 

Now, I bet you fan girls of him are shocked to find out he has a sister. I saw on the internet that he even admitted on LIVE TV that he does NOT have a sister…

 

Well, I’m NOT Surprised! Why? Ever since we were little, he would ALWAYS IGNORE ME AND WILL PUT ALL HIS ATTENTION ON Jong-jin Oppa than me. I was HAPPY to leave HIM when we were younger… Well… I wasn’t really angry at him though… But that’s whole another story… Moving on!

 

“Because, he probably has changed…” Chae-Lin reasoned. Everyone else was agreeing to her statement. “Why are you girls backing HIM up? I thought you guys hated him also for not appreciating me.” I said. “We’re not. We’re just worried about your relationship with him…” Seoyoung said. “Remember what you told us way back then?” Bora asked. “Remember what you did back then?” Ha-Neul said. “Shut UP! We promised that we would NOT talk about it! I know how worried you guys were when you ACCIDENTLY read my diary and saw the incident…” I explained. “Look, you don’t have to worry. Everything will be alright, okay?” They nodded.
“Are you ready?” Chae-Lin asked me. “Ready for what?” “To move back home. To see your family after SO many years.” I nodded. “I don’t want to leave you guys, but I miss them so much.” They all frowned. “Aigoo! I’m going to miss my genius friend!” Bora exclaimed. “Group hug!” We did a group hug and we giggled. Aish, I’m gonna miss these girls..

 

-Everyday I shock, SHOCK! Every night I shock, SHOCK!- I picked up my phone. Someone from South K-O-R-E-A is calling me! Yup, buds that speak English have I’m Yours by Jason Mraz ringtone; friends who speak Japanese have Doue by TVXQ as their ringtone; people who speak Mandarin have Wan Mei Bi Li by Rainie Yang; and lastly the friends who I relate to the most, the ones who speak my language has the ringtone Shock by Beast!

 

“Gotta take this.” I said. I left the room and answered the phone. “Yobosaeyo?”

 

[A/N: Omg! First chapter! Hey! Colors matter here and you’ll see why! I would also like to make a note that besides idols, characters are all ORIGINAL. I didn't ask other authors to use their characters because I want this story to be completely mine. Thank you for reading!]