They Are The Connection

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan's POV:

 

It was really, the longest day of my life. I was stuck in the office the whole day, with people bringing me food since I did not eat at all at the dorms. They really are the dumbest jerks I've ever seen, ever lived with. Why would they believe someone they haven't even met? Really, this is such a huge disappointment. I've been with them for the longest time. Can they really not notice that she is lying? And that when I cry, I am speaking the truth? They really need to learn.

 

As I went through all the documents, I nibbled on a few meals, only sushi really, to keep myself from crying again. Busy work makes me occupied, and it's better to be busy than cry yourself to death, correct? And that's what I did. I went through all the of the documents that day, seeing those from the past with White Day, to the current ones with Teen Top and Misty with her manager. 

 

Everything was so random, so strange. Firstly, why would anyone kill people for their lyrics? For their songs? There must be a bigger reason why someone would kill. It's either they are really serial killers, or they really want to get to someone or a group of people. Pause, what if that's the reason? Serial killers would be seen to do it almost every day, but no. These group of killers do it once a while, a select of musical groups. 

 

"So that must mean there should be one huge connection between all the victims!" Well that's a good start. I decided to go through White Day's documents first, going through each of them. "Kim Dasom, Lee SuKyung, Park Sohyun, and Choi Soojin. What do you girls have in common with Minhee and Eunhee?" I questioned softly, tilting my head a bit. "In fact, what is your question with all the idols who got threatened as well?" A pout formed on my lips as I continued to look through my stuff.

 

"What is it..." It took me hours, long hours, as I searched through everything. It was already 9 PM and no signs of any connections. I let out a long groan before sitting on a chair. "Maybe I should start getting ready for bed." I mumbled, getting my sleeping bag ready. As I did so, I finally checked my phone, to see so many calls and messages from Super Junior. I let out another sigh and slipped my phone in my pocket.

 

Once my bed was done, I sighed again and looked around. I looked at the lap top again, searching through White Day's profiles again. And then something finally caught my eye. "Rumored to be dating Super Junior?" My eyes widened, surprised by this. "All of them?" As a normal person would, I checked the internet about this. I read old articles about this group, saying that they were all too "comfy" with a few of the members.

 

"The heck? No one told me about this!" Of course they wouldn't, I just moved in with them in the last few months. Being resourceful, I decided to call Minji Unnie. I sat on a chair, staring at the computer screen, waiting for her to pick up. And once she did, a smile painted my lips.

Phone Call

Minji: Minchan? Oh my god, are you okay?

Minchan: Yes, I'm fine. I'm sleeping over at a family friend's place, don't worry about me... But can I ask you something?

Minji: Of course, what is it?

Minchan: Well, I was bored and decided to search the internet about the jerks that we live with... I stumbled upon a rumor of some of the members dating a group called White Day? Can you tell me about that?

Minji: Oh, yes! I remember them... Well, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Shindong, and Heechul were dating them. Well, you know what I mean. Donghae was with Dasom, Eunhyuk with SuKyung, Shindong with Sohyun, and lastly, Heechul with Soojin.

Minchan: Really?

Minji: Yes! And they were really close, and the members of White Day were actually close to all of us... But then...

Minchan: But then? Did something really bad happen?

Minji: Well, they were all murdered.

Minchan: What? They were?

Minji: Yeah! No one knows why, not even the detectives! They really don't know why they died. They, including the manager who was close with Leeteuk, were murdered! And were found in their practice room. The company, which was one that was never big, went out of business since they were their only group. 

Minchan: Oh my!

Minji: Yeah, at first, idols thought the company people were the killers, but they were all alibied out. 

Minchan: That means..

Minji: Yeah, no one has found the killer.

Minchan: Oh my goodness... That's really sad.

Minji: It was, you should've seen those boys. It was not a pretty time for them.

Minchan: It must've been really tough.. Well.... Can I ask, from the time I haven't been here... Have they dated other people before?

Minji: Mmm, well I know Kyuhyun has dated before me... And Yesung!

Minchan: Really? Who were they dating?

Minji: Well... These girls were friends too.. But had a huge as well.. It was almost like, Chunhee's age and Yesung's age difference!

Minchan: Wow, and I'm suspecting the youngest one between the girls dated Kyunhyun, right?

Minji: Of course! Anyways, the two girls dreamed to be in the music business as well!

Minchan: What were their names?

Minji: Mmmm, the one who dated Kyuhyun was Kim Minhee and the one who dated Yesung was Lee Eunhee.

 

I took a pause right at that moment. Those were the names of Misty and her manager. I knew that Eunhee was a fan of Yesung, but I didn't know they were dating. Wait... Does that mean... No, I will not believe it just yet!

 

Minchan: Oh wow, whatever happened to them?

Minji: Well, the boys dumped them because they got really busy.

Minchan: Oh that makes sense... Were Super Junior interested in other girls as well?

Minji: Well, yes! In fact, I remember girls that they personally asked for numbers from.

Minchan: Like?

Minji: Well obviously the Wonder Girls, Lee Hyori, Davichi, and also SISTAR.

Minchan: Ahh, that's interesting... Fly to the Sky and Super Junior were close too, right?

Minji: Yeah! Actually, I dated Hwanhee, which is why they were close to Super Junior

Minchan: Wow, that's.. Wow.

Minji: Yeah, but can I ask why you're asking me these questions?

Minchan: Oh.. I was just curious. I have to go, I need to get ready for work tomorrow morning.

Minji: Oh, alright. Well, come back soon. These boys miss you.

Minchan: Ha, I bet they do.

Minji: They so regret no listening to you. And this article just came out at how the idol was wrong, and that she only did it for attention.

Minchan: Wow, really? Tch, well aren't they blind.

Minji: I know, they just believe in other things a lot.

Minchan: Yup, well I'll see you probably tomorrow... Good night.

Minji: Night~!

 

Once we hung up, I let out a deep sigh. Tears formed into my eyes as I added everything all up. "Noona! We're here to say goodnight to you!" I heard Sungyeol's voice as the door opened. I looked up at them, letting the tears fall for them to see. "Noona/Minchan?" I heard multiple of voices call as they all ran over to me. "What's wrong? Are you that happy the article got fixed?" Sunggyu asked as I felt Myungsoo hug me close to his chest.

 

I shook my head, letting more of my tears fall. "Aniya..." I looked up at them, and finally saw Song Appa. "Minchan?" He asked, looking at me with concern. "Guys... I found the connection between all the incidents... White Day's death, Misty's and her manager's death... The threats... I know the reason why." They all smiled wide, hearing this news.

 

"That's fantastic, Minchan! Excellent work! Now all we need to do is figure out who the killers are and we're done!" I heard Song Appa say. But then Myungsoo looked into my eyes, showing me so much concern. "Then, exactly why do you look like you're not pleased with finding it out?" I let out more sighs. "The connection is Super Junior... Super Junior, is the connection... The reason why the killers are doing all of this." All their eyes widened and gasps filled the air. "That means.." I nodded. "If the killers aren't pleased, then they'll kill Super Junior."

 

- - -

Oh my goodness~! Another update~ :3

I also needed to get this chapter off my chest

But anyways

DUN DUN DUN!

Oh goodness! Super Junior is the main reason why these killers are killing!

So exactly who are the killers or just killer?

DUN DUN DUN!!

haha, isn't the suspense getting to ya ;D

Haha, anyways

Remember that question I asked in the last chapter?

Well I actually made a poll this time xD

So no need to comment, cause I actually need to keep track of these votes :3

So revote again for me ^^

Here is the poll:

I deleted the poll as of July 19, 2013

Thank you guys so much~!

You guys are just THE best ♥

Have a wonderful day/night ♥

Love, Mary Berry