And the Angel Answers My Problems?

That's Life With Super Junior

 Minchan’s POV:

 

“We’ll be home after schedules!” I heard someone say outside. “Araso, you go do your things. I’ll be here.” Then multiple of byes were followed after and the door closed. “Hmm… Chunhee and Unnie are going with the guys… Who’s the guy who is staying?” I asked myself.

 

I opened the door and stepped out of my room. I couldn’t see who was staying here from where I was standing. I sighed and turned off the lights. “I can always read another time.” I whispered to myself. I tiptoed across the hall and finally stepped into the living room. Oh, it’s the guy who said they would reveal me in a week! What was his name? … I think it was Heechul… So… Minji is related to this guy? They look NOTHING a like…

 

“Oh, Minchan-ah!” I heard him say. I smiled and bowed. “Hello… Is it Heechul?” He chuckled a little. “Aniyo, my name is Park Jungsoo. Leeteuk is my stage name. You can call me Teukie, Teukie Teukie Angel, or just plain old Jungsoo. Or even better, call me Jungsoo Oppa. Whatever makes you feel comfortable.” I nodded. “I won’t call you Oppa… But okay, Leeteuk.”

 

He patted the seat next to him. “Sit next to me. We should talk.” I smiled and took his offer. “Okay, what would you like to talk about?” “Let’s get to know each other better. I’m the leader of Super Junior and the oldest.” “How old?” “I’m 27 if you’re doing the United States age, 28 here.” “Oh, you’re not that old. You don’t even look that old.” He smiled. “Thank you.” “No problem.”

 

“May I ask you something?” I nodded. “Why are you being cold to your brother?” My eyes widen and I turned my head to face him. “Why are you asking that?” “Because of yesterday’s scene. From what I’ve seen back then, little siblings are usually happy to be with their older brother. When Minji came to live here, she and Heechul tried to be close together again. They succeed. They’re a lot alike now. For Chunhee, Sungmin stayed by her side a lot because he missed her a lot. You’re the first to act this way towards their older brother…”

 

WHAT THE FREAK!? Did Yesung want Leeteuk to talk to me or something? Why is he talking to me about how I should act? He has NO right to talk to me about this nonsense!

 

“Mianhe, but this isn’t my fault. He made me like this. I used to be this sweet girl. But with his meanie attitude back then, I changed.” “What DID happen back then?” He asked me. “I’m sorry, but you have no right to know right now.” I whispered. He nodded. “I understand…”

 

He got up and walked to the kitchen. “Are you gonna follow? It’s almost lunch time.” I nodded and followed his steps into the kitchen. “Are you good with ramen? That’s basically the only food I can make.” I nodded. He started to prepare our lunch.

 

“Well, I’m sorry to meddle in with your sibling problem… But I think you should forgive Yesung.” I looked up at him. He was putting some seasoning into the pot. “Waeyo?” I asked him. He smiled, which made him reveal a dimple… Aww it’s cute.

 

“He is your brother no matter what, right?” My eyes widen. “Don’t you think it’s a bit harsh? Not listening to his apologies and just keep yelling at him. He really wants to make up with you. And what Eunhyuk said yesterday was true. Yesung always helped and never asked for anything from us. You were the first thing he ever asked for. And when he told us he had a sister, his eyes were filled with pain and regret. I asked Ryeowook to talk to him about the problem way back then. Minchan-ah, he really does regret what he has done to you. He hates himself for what he ever did to you. He really does love you.”

 

OMG… IS HE SECRETLY A GUIDANCE GOD OR SOMETHING?!? These words are hitting my heart HARD!

 

He placed a bowl of ramen in front of me. “Just think about it at least, okay?” I bit my lip. I never considered forgiving Yesung for what he did. “…Araso, I’ll think about it. But don’t expect me to forgive him that quickly.” He laughed. “I wasn’t expecting a lot from you in the first place, but alright.”

 

We began to eat lunch. I secretly looked up at him. He’s really nice and caring. He tries to help out the best way possible. I think I’ll get along with him a lot.

 

“Thank you for lunch.” “Hey, no problem.” I looked around the living room. “Uhm, can we go to the mall?” I asked. “For?” “I just want to look around the place. It is my second day here. I should know my surroundings, right?” He nodded. “Of course. Go get changed.” “Okay.” I walked to my room and looked for some clothes.

 

Hmmm. Something comfortable sounds appropriate, right? “Ah!! Perfect!” I grabbed my black skinny jeans that had thready holes on the knees. I also grabbed my black and white graphic T-shirt that had a smiley face on it and a red and black plaid scarf. I put them on and fixed my hair into big, loose curls. “Love it!” I squealed out. I went into my closest and grabbed my favorite black flats and my red purse.

 

“I’m ready Leeteuk!” I exclaimed as I walked out of my room. I looked at what he was wearing. It was a simple collared blue shirt with his top three buttons undone to reveal his wife beater. He had blue jeans on and black shoes on. He also has sunglasses on. “Yah, the sunglasses ruin the outfit!” “Well, I can’t reveal my identity! And I can’t get into a scandal that I’m in a relationship with you!” Oh… I get it.

 

“Okay, let’s go!” We left the dorms and he led the way to the closest mall. “Hey… Don’t call me by my stage name. Call me Oppa.” I gave him my confused look. “Why would I do that?” I asked him. “Because, if you call my by either my stage or real name, I can get revealed quickly.” I sighed. “Araso, Oppa.” He chuckled. “That’s a good girl. Now, follow Oppa.” I nodded and stuck close to him.

 

I looked up at him. This is what a brother should be like. A brother should always try to protect his younger sister. Shesh, Yesung should learn from Leeteuk… “Why are you looking at me? Are you thinking about what I told you back at the dorms?” He asked. Ugh, why is he reminding me? “Not really…” “Keep thinking. I don’t want your brother or even YOU sad or suffering.” I blinked. He cares about me a lot. We finally arrived to the mall and entered the first clothing store.

 

“Oppa, you know what?” “What, Minchan-ah?” “You’re like an angel… Angels are always there, trying to protect people and help them out. You’re very helpful.” He smiled. “Thanks.” “No problem…” I looked around the store. “Wah, this is pretty!” I gushed out and walked over to the top without asking Leeteuk first. When I grabbed it, so did someone else. I looked up to see a lady with sunglasses on and super long hair.

 

“Oh, excuse me. I’m sorry, you can look at it maim.” I said. She smiled. “Why, thank you. You know, you have a good taste of fashion. Just like an old friend of mine. You even look like her too.” I smiled. “Thank you, maim.” “YAH! Kim Minchan! Don’t be running off like that!” I heard Leeteuk scold as he got closer to me.

 

“Kim Minchan?” The woman questioned. “Neh, that’s my name.” She then gasped. “Did you by any chance go to University of New York when you were twelve?” WHOA, how does she know that? “Neh.” She smiled. “Minchan! It’s so good to see you again!” She squealed and hugged me.

 

“Uh, Minchan?” Leeteuk asked and I shrugged. “Minchan-ah, you can’t recognize your own Unnie’s voice?” She asked. I shook my head. She sighed and removed her sunglasses. Leeteuk and I gasped. “Jiyoung Unnie?” “Kahi-shii?”

 

[Author's Note: Hi-Hi~ Mary here! So... I've honestly been working on this story and such... I just need to put up the chapters... And I also need to add in more chapters between chapters too. But, from where I left off... I need another character... A GUY character..

I have been thinking about who would be this character... But I can't think of one. I was thinking of either doing an Original Character or use a member from a k-pop group...

NOW... The groups I was thinking of are the following:

SS501, JYJ, ZE:A, INFINITE, & B1A4

There's a thing about the groups though... For SS501, the story state that the group has broken up like in real life. For JYJ, the story will contain that TVXQ has broken up, but JYJ hasn't formed AT ALL yet. And for the last three... This is kinda harsh to say... But in the story, if one of those groups are chosen... The group WOULD NOT have debuted at all in the story...

So... Yes, I would like to see your opinions in the comments, please? I would totally appreciate it! Thanks so much! You earned that Masianlove!!! XD