The Day Of Leaving

That's Life With Super Junior

 Minchan’s POV:

 

Plane to Seoul City, South Korea, ready to departure in 10 minutes.” I heard the lady say in the intercom. I turned around and gave a weak smile to my friends. “I’ll miss you guys.” I said. Instead of saying anything, they gave me a hug. “We’ll miss you. Text us, email us, call us, do ANYTHING that’ll keep us contacted.” Chae-Lin said. I nodded. “Bye, you guys. I hope you guys can consider in moving to Seoul!” They nodded. “Bye!” I waved at them and headed to my gate.

 

Ticket.” I handed the worker my ticket and she scanned it. After that effortless movement, she handed it back to me and smiled. “I hope you enjoy our flight.” I smiled at her and headed inside the plane. I looked for my second-class seat and found it. I saw a very… CUTE guy sitting at the seat next to mine… Omo, it’s just a two seat per each area! Score one!

 

I sat in my seat and put my purse on my lap. I usually sit at the window area, but I didn’t mind. I took out my iPod and looked through the music I had. Hmm, should I listen to SHINee or TVXQ? I couldn’t decide who I should listen to…

 

I scrolled down and saw Super Junior in the list… WHO PUT THEIR MUSIC IN MY IPOD? Okay, I don’t listen to them a lot OR at all because then I’ll hear my brother and yeah… Why is the cute guy looking at my iPod? I looked at him and he gave me a charming smile. “Do you like to listen to Super Junior’s music?” He asked me in KOREAN! …Omo, should I say yes or no? I have to admit, I love their songs…

 

Whatever, I might not meet this guy after this… “Yes, I do.” I said. He smiled. “They’re a really good group. They’re my role models.” I smiled. “That’s cool…” “Jinho. Cho Jinho.” I smiled at him. “Kim Minchan. Are you heading home or are you visiting Seoul?” I asked. “I’m heading home. I was visiting some friends here and now I’m heading back. You?” “I’m heading home too. I went to college here when I was twelve… And now I’m finally going back home.” He looked shocked… I would look shock too if someone told me they left their family to go to college at a VERY young age…

 

“Wow, you must be very smart.” “Thank you, Jinho. Do you live in Seoul?” “Yeah, you?” “Yup.” “How old are you, by the way?” “I’m 21 here, 22 back at home.” “Oh! You’re my Noona! I’m 18 here!.” I smiled. He’s adorable.

 

“Did you know that Super Junior has a new album?” I shook my head. Jong-jin Oppa did email me about Super Junior might come out with a new album 2 weeks ago. “You don’t know? Like Bonamana Bonamana?” He sang. WHOA, that boy has an amazing voice. I shook my head again as we buckled our seatbelts and I turned off my iPod. “Well, you’ll love it. Once we’re able to use our electronics, let’s listen to my iPod so you can hear the music.” I smiled. “Okay.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yesung’s POV: [Author’s Note: Omg!! FINALLY THEY APPEAR!]

I can’t believe it! Minchan is coming back home!!!! AND she’s going to live with me and Super Junior! I can’t wait!

 

“Yah, Hyung! Stop smiling like a creep and help us set up the room for YOUR sister!” I heard Shindong said. “Okay!” I walked over to Kibum’s Minchan’s room and saw the room, fitting her personality. Adorable and angelic is her. She would always try to get my attention by acting cute when we were little. So, I bought her a cotton candy color bed sheets and a fluffy comforter. Her room was a mixture of pink, white, and black. They were her favorite colors….

 

Okay, I understand what you might be thinking. “YOU DON’T HAVE A SISTER!” Well, I’m sorry ELFs… I lied. Why? She wasn’t in the country when I debuted… She and everyone else in the family never told me she was leaving to live in America for a while… I also didn’t want to reveal her without her consent… You know?

 

After an hour of fixing up the room, I smiled at the place. “Hyung, can’t wait to see your little sister?” I heard Ryeowook ask. I nodded. “I missed her and I want to apologize for the rough past we had together…” “What do you mean, Hyung?” “I never treated her as a sister. I would always ignore her.” “Why did you do that, Hyung?” “Well… I don’t really know…”

 

No, I exactly know why… It was because she got most of the attention when she was younger… Yes, I was jealous of her when we were kids. She was brilliantly smart and she is a great singer (like me). At an early age, adults would admire her… At first I was okay with it… But jealousy hit me and I only paid attention to Jong-jin.

 

Anyways, long story short… I regret not treating her right… And this is the time to make it up to her. “When is she arriving?” Ryeowook asked. “I believe tomorrow.” He nodded. “Guys, let’s head to our schedule.” I heard Leeteuk said angrily at the door. “Do you think he’s still mad at me?” “Well, you are bringing someone to live with us. And it’s a girl. Manager Hyung was a bit mad, but he’s allowing it since you will announce it.” I nodded. “Hello! Let’s go!” I sighed. Leeteuk was rushing us… He’s super mad at me still. I don’t care actually; HE doesn’t know what I’ve been through about Minchan… We then followed him and the rest out of the dorm… Hope she likes it…