Time To Investigate!!

That's Life With Super Junior

 [A/N: Please excuse the language that will be used. Thank you!]

 

Minchan’s POV:

 

It was in the early 9:00 when I arrived at the building. Everything was big, but there were no reporters in sight. The sun was sparkling in my eyes, trying to brighten the mood of the situation. I was wearing some simple heeled boots, black skinny jeans, and a white trench coat since that’s what is usually worn when everything else is gone, but the people to interview and the small details around the area. I… What the freak? I’m no Sherlock Holmes! Shesh, I’m no detective either! I’m an agent! I don’t need to speak like those weirdos mystery novels. Aish, pull yourself together, Minchan!

 

As I was saying… I looked around and found the team waiting. Kehehe, they’re all wearing sunglasses and outfits like me! Well, it is pretty okay and normal. I mean… We’re secret agents… And the people here have already seen us. I quickly ran over to them.

 

“Hey. I’m sorry that I’m late. I kind of had to beg to borrow the car.” I informed Song Appa. “Beg for the car?” I heard Sunggyu Oppa ask. I nodded. “I’m kind of poor even though my Oppa is you know… And I don’t like asking for money and paying it back later. So, I’m saving up. I’m borrowing my Unnie’s car.” Sunggyu made an ‘O’ with his mouth and we went back to the main topic.

 

“So… We need code names now that I think about it…” Song Appa said. “Then we’ll use the nicknames I gave these boys when I was younger. Sunggyu is Sunggie. Woohyun is Nam-Woo. Dongwoo is Dong-Dong. Howon… Hmmm… Let’s do DM… Sungyeol is Yeolie. Myungsoo is Ice Prince. And Sungjong is Sung-Sung!” I cheered. Surprisingly, they were okay with that. “And what about you?” Song Appa asked me. I bit my lip and shrugged.

 

“How about Minnie Mouse?” Sungjong suggested. We all looked at him. “EXCUSE ME?” I asked him in a shocked yet mad tone. Minnie Mouse? What the heck? No offense, but that’s worse than Minnie Boo! It’s like I’m copying the character!!! “What? It’s cute!” He whined. Then… The worst thing happened… EVERYONE FREAKIN’ AGREED WITH IT!!! They were all saying that it’s better like that because if they called me Minnie Boo, they would look like desperate men.

 

I rolled my eyes and shrugged. “Whatever... Now can we please continue with this job we have to do?” I asked. They nodded and we walked into the building. “I'll go talk to the president of J. Tune Entertainment. You guys can talk to MBLAQ.” Song Appa directed us. He quickly left and the rest of us looked at each other.

 

“Well, who's going to look around and who's going to question?” Sunggyu Oppa asked. I shrugged. “I think it's best that Minchan should look around... Because I don't think she can be serious when she'll be around the MBLAQ members.” Howon pointed out, making me roll my eyes. “Thanks, DM. Anyways... At least I know where her office is... But... Is someone going to come with me?” I asked. Everyone looked around, then all eyes were on Myungsoo.

 

“Me?” He asked. The rest nodded. “You're her partner dude.” Howon pointed out. “And I'll come too, since you sound so freaked out about it.” Sunggyu Oppa said. With that, everyone went their separate ways. Myungsoo and Sunggyu were right behind me. “Why didn't you go with Woohyun? He's your partner.” Myungsoo told his Hyung. “Well, I think it would be awkward that there will be six people interrogating when there are five being interrogated. I just made it even. Besides, I talked a lot yesterday, so they can recognize me easily.” I nodded. “Well, at least all of you guys had some sense into wearing hats or something to hide some of your face structure.” I told them. “Well, it's not like they're going to easily notice it's us. They can't remember things like we can, Minnie Mouse.” Sunggyu Oppa said, before chuckling.

 

Before I could do anything to him, we finally arrived at Eunhee Unnie's office. “Oh, we're here.” I let out a little sigh before opening the door. When I entered the room, my eyes widened. It was a terrible mess in here. Papers were spread everywhere, the computer was on, and a coffee mug on the floor, creating a coffee stain on the rug. “WHAT THE FREAK!?” The three of us exclaimed. “Did they not clean this place up? Well, we are here to look for evidence.... Gloves.” I asked from them. Myungsoo gave me a pair of disposable gloves and I quickly put them on.

 

When we all had gloves on, we quickly began our search. We looked at the scene to see if anything looked suspicious. Sunggyu Oppa and Myungsoo looked through while I was at the computer. When I looked at it, the computer was locked. “Great... Password time...” I looked at the clue to see it said, “Favorite line from favorite Idol.” I closed my eyes and tried to remember our conversation from yesterday.

 

Who's your favorite idol, Unnie?” I asked her. She bit her lip, but slowly smiled. “I like Yesung from Super Junior.” My eyes widen, she has some interest in my brother? Wow, that's something.... And I even planned to set them up together. “When did you start taking interest in him?” “Well, during their one reality TV show called Super Junior Mini-Drama. He was so energetic during the games.”

 

I remembered watching that show and remembered the games they played... “I especially like the heart game one..” Then I snapped my fingers and typed in the possible password. “Let's try, Yesung Lover...” I typed it out with no space and not capital letters. Bing! Oh yes, I'm such a genius. But then again... She just kind of blurted it out.

 

When I opened it, her email was already presentable and everything else she was working on. “Guys... I opened her computer.” They quickly stood behind me as I began to search through her emails. “Why are you going through that?” I heard Myungsoo ask. “Because... She mentioned that she got a threat email yesterday to me.”

 

I heard the boys gasp. “Why didn't you tell us, Minchan?” They asked loudly, making my ears ring. “Aish, because she said she's been getting millions of those! Plus, she didn't really talk about what the person said in detail.” I explained. I went through her deleted emails and searched for things that looked strange... Then I finally found the one I believe is the email.

 

What's the usual subject for the emails?” I asked. “Something that states they want something...” Sunggyu said, trying to remember it. I rolled my eyes and looked at the one I felt is the one. It was titled, YoUr IdOlz SaFeTy 4 A sOnG oR hEr DeAtH. Uh.... Seriously unprofessional... I opened the email and read the contents. “This is the email... Look....” Myungsoo took a closer look and began to read the email out loud.

 

I want the title song your idol that she was going to do for her debut song. Email it to me or else I will be there. To kill both of you. And yes, I'm serious.” He nodded after reading. “Can we trace it?” He asked while placing some important equipment (a laptop) on the desk. “Hope so... I mean... The killer usually does this a week later, which is why we can't trace him... But since he did it within a 24-hour period, we possibly can.” I said, watching him hook up the equipment using some wires and cables to the computer. “Move, Minchan... This is my job..” I heard Sunggyu Oppa said. I quickly followed his orders and got up.

 

Sunggyu Oppa took my seat and stretched a bit. “This is also the other reason why I'm here...” After saying that, he opened the laptop and began his work. My eyes widen when I saw him typing fast. His eyes were on the screen at all time and he never had to his the backspace key. Man, his typing speed is like a cheetah's running speed. I looked at Myungsoo and he just shrugged. “He took typing classes when you left us.... This is his specialty... I think he can hack things too.” Whoa... Mr. Sweet Sunggyu can be like this?

 

I silently nodded and continued watching him do his magic. After a minute, Sunggyu let out a frustrated sigh and banged the desk. “No good, I can't hack through his system... I think he's online too and started to mess with me.... Damn it.... I was so in' close.” He rested his head on the desk. I forced a smile and patted his back. “It's okay, Sunggie. Everything is going to be alright.” He nodded and lifted his head up. We cleaned up and closed the laptop. After throwing away our gloves and packing everything up, we left the room.

 

We headed for the front of the building. When we got outside, we saw that no one was in sight. “Ahh, the sun is so pretty today.” I said while stretching. Later, the rest came out. “No one noticed anything strange at all... People who walked in and out were familiar to them.” Sungjong said with a pout. “Well, I'm going to retrieve the security cameras. You guys need to go to Woolim Entertainment building... They need to record you singing and teach you the moves. I think you guys can quickly get the choreography, so just go to our building tonight.” We nodded and quickly left for our other job.

 

When we arrived there, we took off our sunglasses and left our trench coats in our cars. We headed in and quickly went to the recording room. There, Mr. President was talking to the recorder and such. “Ah! There you guys are!” He cheered. “Mianhe we're late... We had to attend....” Before I could finish, Mr. President shook his head. “Aniyo. Mr. Song told me what happened. Now, study the lyrics for a bit and go in there and sing your hearts out boys!!!”

 

He handed each of the Infinite members a sheet of paper and the boys quickly studied them. Then, they went in the recording booth (I think that's what it's called) and sang their hearts out to the music. I think they've been practicing and studying because they look like they've been doing things like this before. After two hours of recording, we went down to the dance studio.

 

When we got there, a choreographer was there waiting. “Are you guys Infinite?” They nodded and he quickly directed them to stretch. He then realized that they weren't in comfortable clothing, so he handed them something to change from the lockers of the dance studio(amazingly he had a lot of clothes). They all looked at me and I quickly left the room. “Just tell me when you're done.” I said before closing the door.

 

“You can come in!” I heard Myungsoo calling me. I entered the room to see all of them in sweats. I quickly took a seat in the couch area and watched them do their thing. After the choreographer ran through the dance, food came for us (thanks to Mr. President) and we ate lunch. We were all starving because we finished our job at J.Tune Entertainment building around lunch time.

 

After lunch and resting for a big, the boys got up and started to practice the moves. Thanks to our awesome memorization skills (Since we're agents and all), they got through it within an hour or two. The choreographer dismissed them with a pleased smile. “You guys are going to practice this tomorrow too!” He exclaimed. We nodded. After I gathered their clean clothes, we quickly left the dance studio.

 

“Man, I freakin' stink.” Woohyun said with a disgusted look. I rolled my eyes. “Well obviously since you guys just started dancing like mad people. I heard there was a shower room over there. You guys can wash up there. And here are your clothes.” They looked at me. “Uh... Towels?” Sungjong asked. “Ugh... I think there should be some towels there... But anyways.. I'll wait outside, okay?” They nodded and headed over to the shower room. I rolled my eyes and left the building.

 

“Ahh, the sun is still beautiful as ever.” I said before sitting on a bench. Urg... I'm so, so bored... “Yeobo?!” I heard someone call. I turned my head and saw Minki Oppa waving at me. “Jagiya!!!” I squealed before running towards him. He hugged me and lifted me up before twirling me around. “Aw, look at that couple. Aren't they the cutest?” “Yeah! I think she was waiting for him!” “Aww, they're reunited! There should be more young couples like them!” We both heard some people gossiping about us.

 

“Aigoo, just like college.” He said while putting me down. I nodded and pulled away from him. “So, what are you doing here?” He asked me. “I'm just sitting around, admiring the sun.” He nodded. “What about you?” I asked him. “Oh, I'm heading for work..” I nodded.

 

After ten minutes of talking, I realized that I've been holding him back from work. “Omo! Jagiya!!! You need to go to work! I'm keeping you away from it.” He pouted and shook his head. “No you're not... I'm actually glad that you are. I miss my Yeobo's smile.” I rolled my eyes and pouted. “But you have to make money for us.” I joked. He chuckled and nodded. “Araso, I'll call you soon, Yeobo.” “Okay, bye-bye, Jagiya!!!” He smiled and quickly left.

 

“Aish, what's taking them forever? We have to head to our work building!!!” I sat back down on the bench and pulled out my phone. I looked at the picture and reviewed the appearance of the man I saw yesterday... “I bet you're the guy who killed Unnies... Who are you?” I asked myself.

 

“We're back!” Dongwoo and Sungyeol cheered. I smiled at them and we quickly left for our work building. “Man, I'm hungry...” Howon said as we were in the parking lot of the building. “Let's grab something to eat?” I asked. We all nodded and headed for the closest eating area and ate dinner. “Dang, we haven't worked this late before.” Sunggyu Oppa said. We agreed and continued eating. “I think we should head over there.” Dongwoo pointed out. We finished eating and left the place.

 

When we arrived there, we went straight to the conference room where Song Appa was. “Just on time... Now, let's go over the videos.” We went through the videos and nothing looked suspicious. By the time we left yesterday, ten minutes later the guy who I thought was suspicious walked in. He waved at the front desk lady and continued to walk deeper into the building. I paid close attention to him. I noticed that everyone began to leave, but he didn't. Then when it looked like everyone was gone, he finally left without anything weird on him. Hmmm... Maybe he isn't the one who killed Unnies...

 

As we continued watching, a few people began to leave and enter the building. “Well, no one looks really suspicious here.” Song Appa said with a frustrating sigh following after. We all stared at the screen. Who the freak killed Unnies?

 

After watching the videos, we went through some of the evidence gathered and the pictures of the dead bodies. Both were hit by a gun and were left bleeding to death it looks like it. We continued to look through the evidence, but nothing was standing out... “I think that we need to figure out the gun next... But it's gonna take us a while since we're not part of that field work.” Song Appa said with a depressed sigh.

 

When we were finished, we started to head home. Thank god work was finally done! I mean, it's almost midnight! Yes, almost midnight!! ….OH GOSH!!! I'M SCREWED!!! OPPA IS GOING TO KILL ME WHEN HE FINDS OUT I'M FREAKIN' LATE!!!

 

I quickly headed home and silently entered the dorm. Everything was still and quiet. I took off my shoes and carefully entered my room. After closing my door, I let out a peaceful sigh. “Thank god he didn't catch me...” I was too tired to change or do anything at the moment. So, I put my purse down on the floor and quickly went under my covers. “Ahh... Peaceful sleep.”

 

I turned to the side and closed my eyes. “Mmmm...” I heard close to my ear.... My eyes shot open. What the freak? I totally did not just make that sound. “Mmmmmm...” I heard again. Suddenly, I felt a warm air tickling my nose... Curiously, I began to pat the side of the bed that I'm facing. I started where my legs are and worked my way further from my body. I felt a huge space in the middle.

 

“Hmmm... Maybe it's just me...” Ohp... To early to speak, I patted a big lump in my bed. Carefully I sat up and started to lightly touch the pillow area of my bed. Then... I felt...something straight...and it's...HAIR?!?!

 

I quickly turned to my nightstand and the lamp. When I turned back to face the thing in my bed, I gasped and my eyes widen. THERE'S A IN' GUY IN MY BED!!! I let out a loud yell, making the man wake up. He rubbed his eyes and stretched. “Urgg..” Came out of his mouth. When he looked like he was fully awake, he looked at my direction. That's when his eyes were wide like mine.

 

“WHY THE FUDGE ARE YOU IN MY ROOM AND BED?!?! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY... WHO THE FUDGE ARE YOU?!?!”

 

[Authore Note of July 14, 2011: Yo-Yo!

 

Lol, okay... So... I UPDATED!!! Yay!! Hehehe, I couldn't help but touch it... It was getting really good! Even I wanted to know what was going to happened! >.< And besides... It's almost Friday!! Soo.. I feel it's okay! :3

 

So, anyways... Who do you think is the guy who is in her room and sleeping in her bed? Tee-hee~ I'll give you a clue.... He was mentioned in my story... So look back at the past chapters if you're dying to find out who the mystery man is!! XDD

 

So.. Thank you for reading! Salamat! Kahmsamida! Arigato! Shei-Shei (Hopefully that's how you say Thank you in Mandarin -.-")!

I love you guys! Mahalkita! Iniibigkita! Saranghae! Aisheteru! Wo Ai Ni!!!!]