A Happy Reunion?

That's Life With Super Junior

 Yesung’s POV:

 

I saw the photo album I had filled with pictures of Minchan in her hand. Her eyes were literally bugging out. Wow, she is so pretty. Umma was right, she has grown a lot. I smiled at her. “My little sister!” I exclaimed. I went up to her and hugged her tightly. “Your little sister?” She asked with disgust in her voice. I pulled away with a confused face on my face. “You’re really considering that I’m your sister after like half of my life-span? Umma must have done something to you.” She said coldly. She put my photo album back in its place. “I’m guessing your members are back. Might as well go out there to introduce myself.” She walked out.

 

Is that really Minchan? Why is she acting like this? When we were little, she acted like a sweet, innocent child. Now she’s being cold… Why?

 

I quickly left the room to see her with Chunhee and Minji. They were laughing together… THAT’S THE MINCHAN I KNEW AND LOVE! I walked into the living room and saw the boys gaping.

 

“That’s your sister?” Siwon asked. I nodded. She turned to them and smiled. “Oh, mianhe… I didn’t see you. Let me introduce myself… Annyeonghaeseyo, I’m Kim Minchan, Yesung’s little sister. I’m 21 at the states and 22 here. Thank you for letting me stay here with you guys. I’ll do anything to show how thankful I am.” She said sweetly. My eyes widen. Why is SHE acting so sweet to them instead of me?

 

“Minchan-ah, why aren’t you being nice to your own brother?” I asked. She turned to me with an emotionless face. “Because I don’t know if you being so caring to me is an act for Umma or not.” I saw the guys (except for Ryeowook) look at me with a confused look. “Minchan, I really do care for you. Mianhe about how I treated you in the past. I would like to make it up to you.” “Whatever, like I can believe that.”

 

“Minchan-ah, why are you acting like this to Yesung Oppa?” Minji asked her innocently. Minchan sighed. “Forget it… I’m going to my room.” She started to walk to her room when I grabbed her arm. “Minchan, please forgive me.” She rolled her eyes. “How can I when you put me through some harsh crap when I was in America?” She jerked her arm out of my grasp and walked into her room.

 

“Hyung, what was that all about?” Donghae asked. “Yeah, Yesung Oppa, why is she acting like that?” I sighed. “You guys will know soon… I’ll tell you when it’s the right time…” Then I heard Minchan’s door open. “Yesung! Umma is here to see us!” She exclaimed while walking over to the living room. “Really?” She nodded and then I heard the doorbell ring.

 

Leeteuk opened the door and smiled. “Park Jung-soo!” I heard my Umma squeal. “Hi, Mrs. Kim. Come in.” He said kindly. He walked into the living room with my Umma behind. “MINCHAN!!!” Umma and my sister quickly hugged each other with happy tears rolling down their cheeks. “Umma! I missed you dearly.” “I did too dear. Yah! Kim Jong-woon! Come here and give your mother a hug!” I smiled and hugged her. “Aigoo, do you like having your sister live here?” I nodded. “Thanks for the awesome gift. I like her living with me as a gift.” “Pssh, acting again?” I heard Minchan mumbling.

 

“Minchan-ah, why can’t you believe that your brother truly misses you?” Umma asked. “Umma, you know how he treated me back then. You know what happened to me during that time… Do you really think I can believe him in a blink of an eye?” “Minchan, don’t talk like that to Umma.” I said to her. “No, no… She’s right… It’ll take some time… Jong-woon-ah… Whatever you do, please don’t let Minchan get close to sharp objects… ESPECIALLY knives... Unless she’s cooking.” I looked at my Umma confused. “Wae?” “You don’t need to know.” Minchan said quickly. “Anyways, I just came here to check on you guys. I’ll see you guys sometime. Bye!” She smiled. “Bye Umma.” I said. I saw Minchan walking her out and whispering to her.

 

After Umma left, I couldn’t speak to my dear little sister. What are they hiding? What’s this thing about knives? “So… I heard that you’re gonna reveal me to the public, when will that happen?” She asked. “Probably next week on our fan meet. Or whenever Manager hyung wants to show you.” Leeteuk stated coldly. She nodded. “Do you guys want something for dinner? I can cook what you guys want.” “STEAK!” Everyone sang. She smiled. “Okay, dinner will be served in an hour... Less than 2 hours though. I usually cook steaks seasoned with just pepper and salt, and cook it medium rare. If there is a certain way you guys like yours, please meet me in the kitchen.” She left to the kitchen…