Curiosity (almost) Killed Super Junior?

That's Life With Super Junior

 Sungmin’s POV:

 

“Aish, I can’t believe you guys! You guys are major ERTS!!!” Minji yelled at all of us. “Yeah! I can’t believe you would do such a thing!!!! How would you feel if someone did the same thing to you, and it was a GIRL?!?!” Chunhee scolded us. “We’re okay with Yesung Oppa because he is her Oppa, but you guys?!!? Just because she’s living with us does not mean you can do such things!!!!” Yes, we, Super Junior, (excluding Kangin, Hangeng, Kibum, Shindong, Yesung, Heechul, Leeteuk, Ryeowook, and Siwon) are being scolded by the two of the girls living here.

 

What did we do? Well… You have to go back around the time when Minchan left….

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

“Good Morning, Oppa!” My little sister sweetly said before hugging me. “We made pancakes for breakfast.” Minji said. “Kahmsamida.” I said gratefully. “Now, go ahead and eat. We’re going to shopping for more food. Behave yourselves, okay?” The rest of the guys nodded while chewing on their food. I took my seat next to Zhou Mi Hyung and began eating. “See you!” Chunhee and Minji said before shutting the front door closed.

 

“Where’s Minchan?” I asked. “Remember? She got a job. She’ll be gone in the mornings from now on.” Yesung Hyung informed me. “Oh yeah, she got a job…. What’s her job anyways?” Eunhyuk asked. Silence filled the air and everyone looked at each other. Then our eyes looked at Yesung Hyung.

 

“Don’t look at me. I never really asked…” He told us. Oh great, no one knew what she’s doing for a living. “What?!? You don’t know and you’re her OPPA? Plus the fact that you’re super protective of her, you still don’t know?!?” Heechul asked with an angry face. “Hey, don’t yell at me! I don’t usually ask because she usually tells me! I guess it never came to her mind that she should have told me!” Yesung argued back. “Well you should ask her! You never know what kind of job she may get! She might have gotten a job as a janitor or even worse…a club dancer!!!!!!”

 

Yesung’s eyes widen and stood up. “Yah!! My little sister would never, ever do something like that Heechul Hyung! I know that you know how she’s like! You practically talk to her almost every day!” Heechul got up and pounded the table. “Well, sorry! You just need to be a better Oppa! Look at me and Minji! She tells me everything and is okay with me butting in her business!” “Well sorry if Minchan and I just got really close recently! I’m trying my best to be a good Oppa! Which is why I’m really over protective of her!”

 

ENOUGH!!!” Leeteuk Hyung yelled. “We do not need an argument here about Yesung! I understand that we’re worried about what Minchan is doing for a living… But this is not needed. I advise you to sit down and finish your food before I start lecturing both of you. Do I make myself clear?” He told them. The two nodded and sat down. We quickly finished our food and cleaned up. After all that, we had a small meeting at the living room.

 

“Okay, now let’s be calm about this. Now, we can discuss this matter calmly before schedules, right?” Leeteuk asked us while eying all of us. “Neh, Leeteuk Hyung.” We all said. “Okay then… So… I know that we are all curious about what she’s been doing for the past week. But we have to handle it calmly… So… I will text Minchan about it…” He took out his phone and texted her. “Now… We wait for a reply. While waiting, let’s go watch some TV.”

 

Half an hour passed and no reply from Minchan arrived. It got to the point where no one could wait. “Waiting is pointless!” Eunhyuk yelled. We all looked at him. “Why not go through her room instead?” He asked with a smile. It was quiet at first, but we started to agree. “I mean, she’ll probably have some information around her room, right?”

 

“I don’t think that’s a very good idea.” Shindong said. “Yeah, I mean… We’re guys. Isn't it impolite to invade in a girl’s room?” Heechul asked. “I agree with them, it’s really rude.” Leeteuk said. "I also agree." Ryeowook said. “Well, let’s see what the big brother has to say.” Eunhyuk said while turning his head to face Yesung. All eyes were on him and we could tell that he was afraid to answer.

 

Finally, Yesung sighed and got up. “Follow me…” Almost everyone smiled and got up, walking straight to her room. “Just watch! I bet you’re going to get in BIG trouble!” Heechul yelled at us.

 

I personally wanted to find out what was going on in her life. I mean… We haven’t talked in a while since she leaves early and comes home late. She also never replies to my messages… My curiosity got to the point where I began to think she wasn’t working… She was seeing someone instead…

 

“Well here we are.” Yesung said as he opened the door. Her room was clean and tidy. “Well, let’s start looking!” Eunhyuk said before everyone entered the room. Basically, we searched for clues about her job. We kept searching, not realizing the mess we were making.

 

“We’re home with Siwon Oppa!!! Where’s Sungmin Oppa?” I heard Chunhee ask. “In Minchan’s room with the others.” Leeteuk said. “MWO? In who’s room?!” Minji asked. “Minchan’s room.” Heechul and Shindong simply confessed. “MWORAGO?!?” The two girls yelled. I could hear foot steps getting louder and closer to the room.

 

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!!?!!?!!?!? Minji and Chunhee asked. Uh-Oh… Before we knew it… We were being knocked out by these two girls.

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

“You guys are really, really going to get it from Minchan!!!” I carefully touched the spots where Minji had kicked me. We were all in minor pain and didn't get really hurt, but it was still a bit shocking. “You know, Minchan is more violent than the both of us together!” Chunhee told us. Our eyes widen. “Minji!! Chunhee!! Please don’t tell Minchan!!!” We all pleaded.

 

“Well, I don’t know. This is very rude of you guys! You guys don’t do it to us, but you decide that it's perfectly fine to raid her room? What were you thinking? I can’t believe you guys! I thought you guys were more mature than this! Especially you, Zhou Mi! I thought you were a gentleman! But you decided to go along with this?!? And Sungmin Oppa! You of all the members I am most disappointed in! You have feelings for her! You going through her room is very low! Looking at the clothes you guys threw in the middle of her room, you guys seriously look like ERTS!!!!” Chunhee yelled.

 

“Chunhee, please! For your Oppa, don’t tell Minchan about this! Please! We won’t ask for you guys to clean for us for a month! We’ll do all the cleaning and even pamper you!!! Please Chunhee, please!” I begged. She looked at Minji and the two had a silent conversation with their eyes. Suddenly, Minji nodded and looked at us.

 

“Okay, here’s the deal. We’ll clean her room up while you guys go and do your schedules or whatever you guys have to do… BUT you guys have to treat all three of us girls like we’re princess and we’ll make one of you our personal butlers for a day, got it? And we won’t clean for you for TWO months. Deal?” The guys and I looked at each other. “It’s either this or we won’t clean it up and we’ll tell Minchan when she gets home… And Minji Unnie, Leeteuk Oppa, Heechul Oppa, Shindong Oppa, Siwon Oppa, Yesung Oppa, Ryeowook Oppa, and I will leave the dorms so that you guys can die without an audience.” Chunhee threw in. We quickly nodded.

 

“Good, now LEAVE!” The two girls yelled. We quickly left the dorms and headed for the vans that were parked at the front. The drive to SMENT building was short, but quiet. I could feel that Yesung was mad and disappointed at himself. I patted hiS shoulder (since I was sitting next to him) and gave him a smile. “Hey, it’s okay. You were just worried about what Minchan is doing, huh? Don’t worry…” He smiled at me and nodded. “Thanks, Sungmin…”

 

We arrived at the SMENT building. Before we did anything, we ate lunch. After eating, all of us headed to the practice room because Manager Hyung told us to practice BONAMANA. When we got there, Zhou Mi and Henry sat at the chairs and worked on something.

 

We stretched and warm ourselves up. “Ready?” Leeteuk Hyung asked. We nodded and he played the music. We began to dance to our title track of the month. No one made mistakes and we enjoyed dancing and fooling around.

 

Suddenly, Manager Hyung came in the room. “Oh, you guys. Soo Man-Shii informed me that this new boy group will be coming over to see what groups do and such. They are new and will be debuting in a week. I want you guys to be on your best behaviors and help them. You remember when you guys just started. They’re probably nervous and shy as you guys were. So, be nice.” He told us. “Neh, Hyung.” He smiled. “Good, they’ll be around in an hour or so.” He then left us again.

 

“Hmmm, new rookie group?” Kyuhyun asked. “I wonder how young they are.” Siwon questioned. “Or how good they are.” All of these questions kept coming up and the answers to them were wanted, but never received. “Come on guys, we have to practice some more… Let’s do U, okay?” Leeteuk told us. We nodded and took our places.

 

We kept practicing and took short breaks in between. “How about we watch SUJU M in action?” I asked. I wanted to see Zhou Mi and Henry doing something other than sitting in the corner. The two guys looked at me and smiled. “Sure!!!” The SUJU M members got up and us leftovers sat in the corner. They danced to their version of U. When they were done, the door suddenly opened.

 

We turned to see Manager Hyung smiling. “Guys, here is the new rookie group, Infinite and their manager.” He said before walking out and letting them walk in. On cue, seven young guys came in, with smiles plastered on their faces. “Annyeonghaseyo, Infinite imida!” They cheered before bowing. Aww, they remind me of us when we were rookies.

 

“Where’s your manager?” Donghae asked. The tallest boy of them looked at the door. “It’s okay Noona.” NOONA?!? They have a girl manager?!? Isn't that...wrong? A girl, managing a group of boys. Doesn't it sound like something is going to happen?

 

“Noona, don’t worry about it! It’s not like they’re gonna hurt you!” One of them said while walking out. “Aniyo!! They’re gonna hurt me!! You don’t know them that well enough like I do!!!” I heard her yell… Wait… She sounds familiar.

 

“Hyungs!!! Help me please.” The boy who walked out cried. The others walked out and helped him get her in. “No! What are you doing!!! Don’t!” We could see the group of guys circling something. “Mianhe, Super Junior Sunbaes… Our Manager Noona… Is a bit scared.” One of them said, still dragging in their manager. “Now why would she be scared?” Leeteuk Hyung asked.

 

“Well….” They let go of her and quickly closed the door. “Here’s our Manager Noona.” She was looking down on the ground. She was wearing a white top, a black skirt, and black shoes. “Noona, don’t worry. They’ll understand.” The tall boy said. Yesung walked closer to her… “You do look a bit familiar.” When he was right in front of her, he gasped. “Omo…” He said. Finally, the girl looked up. We all saw her and our jaws dropped.

 

MINCHAN?!?!?!?!??!!