First Day of Class~

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan’s POV:

 

Today is the day! My first day of class! After a few classes, I get to be a full fledge agent!!! YES!!! XD

 

I got dressed in some jeans, black wedges, and a nice, dressy top. It is my first day of official business, might as well look like I’m ready for anything. I fixed my hair and make up and left my room.

 

“OPPA!!!!” I yelled out in the hall, not caring if someone is still sleeping. I turned to face his room and started to pound on his door. “OPPA!” I heard some mumbling everywhere, but I heard a loud sigh in Oppa’s room.

 

The door opened and my eyes widen. My brother…looks…HILARIOUS right now!!! His hair is all over the place and he looks super chinki. If you look at him really closely, you can see a bit of drool at the corner of his lip. Man, I HAVE to take a picture of him like this next time (for blackmail, you know?).

 

“Yah, we are all sleeping still! It’s like 8 in the morning! I slept late because of that stupid Sungmin who put moves on you last night!” Oh right, I remember… Oppa slept at midnight because he gave Sungmin Oppa a huge lecture about touching/looking at me.

 

“Well sorry. I’m just telling you that I’m gonna go and look for a job.” I told him with a smile on my face. He looked at me with his confused look. “You’re looking for a job?” I nodded. “Well, I can’t stay in the dorm forever! I don’t want to be like a vampire and look dead when I get out of the dorm.” He nodded. “Sure, sure… Have fun and don’t go to some weird place for a job, araso?” I nodded. With that, he closed the door.

 

“Well isn’t someone a meanie face when he doesn’t get enough sleep?” I rolled my eyes. “Hey, you should keep your voice down… Some people are trying to, you know… Sleep?” Someone said from behind. I turned around to see… OHMYfleatohnknr! NOSEBLEEDMOMENT!!! :|

 

Do you know what I‘m seeing? OhMyGosh, did you not see what I’m seeing? OhMyFlippingGosh… Would you like to know what I’m looking at? Cause I think you DO!

 

In front of me is Sungmin… With some jeans on… With wet hair… With NO shirt on! AHHHH!!!! >////< Is he trying to make me feel uncomfortable here? Oh My God, why is he so HOT inappropriate!!! No guy that has a nice body like him should NEVER go out like that, knowing a girl that ISN’T related to him is living in the same building! This should be ILLEGAL!!! He should be ARRESTED for being so hot walking around without a shirt on!!!!

 

“Oh…Uhm…I’m…Uh…Sorry…I…Uh…Gotta..You…Know…Go?” I stuttered out. Eeeks! Why am I stuttering! It’s just Sungmin!

 

He let out a small smile. “Well, I was just telling you. But anyways, where are you going?” I looked away and touched my upper lip, making sure my nose isn’t actually bleeding. “I’m going to look for a job.” “You? Really? Would you like me to come? I have no sched-” “No, no, no! It’s fine! I’ll leave! Bye!” I yelled out and ran out of the dorms.

 

I locked the front door and dashed to Minji’s car like there was no tomorrow! I quickly left the building to the police station. While driving to the station, the image of Sungmin was still in my head. I tried to shake it off, but it won’t even leave!! Ugh!! Why did he have to present himself like that to me? No, no, no, no!!! Leave, you hot NASTY image!!!

 

I finally arrived at the police station peacefully. I entered the station, with a huge smile on my face. What? I can’t help it! I’m going to be back into this kind of thing!

 

“Oh! Mr. Kim!” I sang happily. It’s the dude who interviewed me the last time I was here. “Oh, it’s you! What are you doing here?” I smiled. “I’m here to speak to Mr. Song. Is he here?” He nodded. “You know where his office is.” “Thank you.” I skipped to his office, to find his door open.

 

“Song Appa! I’m here!” He looked up and smiled. “Aigoo, I wish you were my daughter. Sadly, I only have two sons.” I shook my head. “I am your daughter, just not blood related!” He chuckled and got up. “So, firstly… I’m going to ask you about the skills and what you should and shouldn’t do. Just to see what we have to train you on.” I nodded.

 

He led me to an interrogation room and we sat the two empty chairs. You’ve seen how these rooms are in movies, right? It’s basically like that and we’re both facing each other.

 

He began to ask me questions and I answered all of them confidently. Honestly, I knew all of these things he is talking about. I’m not that stupid. Some of the things are common sense like shoot only when someone is threatening you and such. The other things that he asked me about were things I learned in my spy class. Generally, all the questions were EASY!

 

“Well, Minchan… I’m impressed.” I looked at him with a confused look. He chuckled. “You don’t really need any classes for information. I think you just need training. For what might happen, forensic situations, shooting targets and how to use the equipment provided. It might just take you five days in order to become a full fledge.”

 

I let out a smile. “Are you serious? Does that mean I get to go on the field and do some missions soon?” He nodded. “Awesome!!! So let’s go to my first class!” He laughed. “Why are you so excited?” I shook my head in disbelief. “Who wouldn’t be excited?” He smiled and got up. “Well, let’s go to your first class.”

 

I nodded and we headed to another room. When I entered the room, I knew exactly what I’m about to do. It’s shooting practice! Yes! I finally get to hold a gun again!

 

“Okay, so I’m betting you already know how to use a gun.” He said while entering the room that was filled with the weapons. I peeked in and smiled at the wall of guns. They looked beautiful… Okay, I know psychotic right now… But really, they were all polished and shiny! They look BRAND NEW!!! Plus, shooting is quite fun and a great stress relief.

 

He grabbed a silver Glock 22 chamber and put in some bullets. “But can you aim?” He asked me with a challenging tone. I smirked at him. “Testing me?” He nodded. “Okay, give me the target and the gun.” He walked out of the weaponry room and began to prepare the target.

 

The target made me laugh. Why? Because they were pictures of people on magazine covers! “Am I supposed to shoot that?” I asked him. He nodded and slightly laughed. “I promise you there are no pictures of Super Junior and K-Pop singers/actors on here. If I did, I would be disrespectful to your own brother.” That made me smile. “Thanks, Song Appa.” He smiled and got up. “Now, let’s get started?” I nodded and took my position with the gun in my hand.

 

I kept shooting the targets perfectly. If they were full body pictures of a person, I would always hit the heart area. If they were close up, I aimed for the middle of their foreheads. When he started to do movement, I would always aim for the leg first. He would always yell out a situation. For example, if the target was a killer trying to threaten me, I have to hit at the areas that are an instant kill. If he tells me that the target was just a suspect who is scared and has a gun pointing at me, I would have to shoot at the arm and leg areas so that I can still question him.

 

“Wow, look at you Minchan.” He said with an impressed look. I locked the gun and put it away before walking to him. “What do you mean, Appa?” He showed me all the targets. “This is 100% perfect. You hit the perfect areas for the certain situations and you also hit this spot perfectly!” He complimented while showing me the picture where I shot the heart area. “Thank you, Appa.” He shook his head. “Minchan, you have a gift. I’m glad you decided to be on the spy team. You aced this class quickly. I think you’re able to use any gun provided since your accuracy is perfect.” I nodded.

 

“Is that all for today?” I asked him. He nodded. “Stay for lunch, you have to meet the team you’re going to work with. You also have to meet your partner!” My eyes widen. “I already have a partner?” He nodded. “After the few days of training, you will be assigned to a mission with your team.” OhMyGosh!!!! “That quickly?” He laughed. “Yes that quickly. There is this new mission we got a few days ago, and we need young agents to attend this one. I’m glad you came in at the right time because we have so little young agents and we didn’t have enough people to work on this on.”

 

I smiled. “That’s awesome!!! I can’t WAIT to work!” He chuckled. “Aigoo, I didn’t know you’re super energetic when it comes to these kinds of things. But anyways, your team will be arriving after lunch. I think you will like your team, especially your partner.” I smiled at him. “I know I will because you pick the best. Now, let’s go somewhere to eat! I’m hungry!” He smiled at me and we left the practice room.

 

We went to this nearby sushi restaurant and ate the yummy seafood. We talked and talked about what I did during college. He was surprised that I did those police activities when I was young. He told me that he thought I was going to be a music teacher or song writer because of my childhood years. Now that surprised me. I don’t remember being a music loving baby. I mean I do love music and I have a passion for it, but it’s not like Oppa’s.

 

-Ring Ring Ring- Appa’s phone went. “Oh, excuse me for a moment.” I nodded and he left to a private place with his phone. I continued eating the yummy sushi. He came back with a smile on his face. “So, your team is at the station. You wanna leave now?” I nodded and got up. He put a check on the table and we quickly left the restaurant.

 

“Appa, what’s the team like? Are there any girls?” I asked him. “They’re very nice. No, you’ll be the only girl. They are a good group of boys. They’ll take care of it, I know it.” He told me. Aish, I’m the only girl!!! WHY?!?!

 

We entered the station and he led me to where the team is going to be at. “Oh, and by the way. You’re going to be the second oldest out of the team. You’re the same age as the oldest. I’m giving you permission to boss them around if necessary, okay?” I nodded. Dang it, I’m the second oldest and the only girl in the group! Well, I’ll at least have some people to call me Noona.

 

We headed towards a door that had a sign saying “Conference Room.” He smiled and patted my shoulder. “Don’t worry, you’ll be okay.” I nodded and he opened the door. He walked in front of me.

 

“Mr. Song.” I heard a few voices say. He chuckled. “Guys, this’ll be your new team member. Work well with her and treat her nicely. In fact, I know you guys will.” He then stepped aside and I looked at the guys. The room was dark, but I could still make out who the guys were. There were 7 guys… Wait… These guys look somewhat familiar…

 

“Kim Minchan, meet your new team. The team’s name is ‘Infinite.’” Song Appa said as he the lights. I could finally see who I’m working with. They oddly look familiar…

 

The guys, on the other hand, looked really, really shocked. All of them had a huge grin on their faces. They suddenly ran up to me and tackled me into a group hug. “MINNIE-BOO!!!!” They all yelled out… Wait… MINNIE-BOO?!?!?!?

 

[Author Note of June 28, 2011: Yes!!! Finally! An UPDATE!!! :) It's been a while and I'm sorry for that. But... School is out and I can update more and more now!!! Yes!!! ^O^ Thank you for reading and comment when you guys can!]