You Like WHO?!?!

That's Life With Super Junior

No One’s POV:
 

The leader looked at the gang. He was so nervous to tell them about his feelings. “Leeteuk Oppa, remember? Baseball bat.” The new girl of the crew said with an oh-so innocent smile. He just nodded and sighed. “There’s something that I’ve been hiding… It’s nothing bad… Well, Sungmin might take it bad… But it isn’t that bad…” “WHAT DO YOU MEAN I MIGHT TAKE IT BAD?!?” Sungmin yelled. Minchan put her hand on top of his mouth. “Be quiet, it’s getting good.”

 

“Okay, here I go.” He started off while rubbing his thighs… “I think you should go up to that person.” Minchan whispered the tip. He nodded. He slowly stood up and inched his way towards the girl he has feelings for. His face grew a shy smile and kneeled in front of her, earning gasps from Sungmin and the others.

 

“Lee Chunhee, when I first met you, I thought we would only be in an Oppa/Dongsaeng relationship. As time passed by, my feelings for you turned into something more than just family. It turned out to be love… Chunhee, I love you with all my heart… Will you please be my girlfriend?”

 

Tension was filling the air again and everyone in the room was staring at her. Chunhee couldn’t believe what was happening. The guy she’s been in love with shared the same feelings as hers. Her heart burst into happiness. She couldn’t take it anymore; she wrapped her warms around his neck and brought him closer to her body.

 

“Park Jung-Su. I’ve been in love with you. Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend.” Everyone except for Sungmin cheered for the new couple.

 

“Hyung, you said that you’ve been hiding it… How’d you get the courage to confess?” Shindong asked. Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Chunhee, and Minji stared at Minchan who was innocently eating some popcorn while watching the beautiful scene. “What?” She asked. “Are you saying that my little sister threatened you?” Yesung asked Leeteuk. He nodded. Now all the eyes in the room were looking at her. “What?” “You know how to threaten people?” She nodded. “What? No one knows me that well. Well, only my friends from the states. But still, no one knows me. Besides, I hated watching him wait for her when he really should have been taking her out to dates. I HAD to give him a pep talk.”

 

“YAH! THANKS TO YOU, KIM MINCHAN, MY LITTLE SISTER HAS A BOYFRIEND NOW!” Sungmin yelled. “YAH DON’T YELL AT MY LITTLE SISTER!” Yesung yelled back. “Oppa, I can handle this.” His little sister sang. She got up and grabbed the collar of Sungmin’s shirt. “You’re coming with me~” She pulled him away to her room and shut the door. “Well, he’ll suffer what I went through…” Leeteuk joked.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Minchan’s POV:

 

“YAH! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!?” I yelled at Sungmin. “DO YOU?! I KNOW HOW TO THROW SOME PUNCHES!” “AND I KNOW HOW TO KILL SOMEONE WITH JUST A BASEBALL BAT!” I jumped on him, making him fall on the ground with me on top of him.

 

“I’m starting to NOT like you!” I moved up more so that my face is in front of his. His eyes were drawn to the wall, but I didn’t care if we had full eye contact. “I don’t care if you do or don’t! YOU NEED TO BE HAPPY FOR HER! OKAY?!?!? And besides, you CAN’T HATE ME! You can’t start disliking me.” “Why would I? She’s now dating!” “Accept that fact okay!” “No I wo--.”

 

His eyes finally met mine. It looked like he was going to say something, but was lost for words. I was also going to yell at him some more… But I forgot what I was going to say… His eyes were beautiful… Then I studied his face, to finally make a conclusion that he was cute, really cute.

 

I felt his arms wrap around me. My cheeks began to burn. He lifted his neck up, slowly closing the space between us. He closed his eyes as his lips were getting closer to mine. I felt my heart beating. I closed my eyes, feeling his nose brushing against mine. Finally, ours lips touched…

 

Then the door bell rings and I was snapped back into reality. I pushed myself away and looked away from him. “I’ll get it!” I yelled after getting up. I looked at him who was staring at me with a cute smile. I bit my lip, opened my door, and walked out of the room. OMG, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sungmin’s POV:

 

Oh my god… I JUST KISSED MINCHAN!!! Why did I do that? My body was doing its own thing while my mind was yelling at my body. But… She was super cute when she just looked into my eyes. Her eyes were a nice shape and color. Her nose was incredibly cute. My heart kept on beating when I thought of her… I never felt this way before…

 

Actually, ever since she entered the dorm, she caught my interest. She was cute and nice. I liked how she was there to comfort me about the break up between me and Sunny. I also thought that the cold, mysterious type added on to my interest. And now that I’ve seen her in action, I think I could like being with her. She made my heart beat a couple of time, but not like this… I think… I like her…

 

“Hyung?” I heard Eunhyuk call as he entered the room. He helped me up and examined my face. “Hyung, are you okay?” “Yeah… But… I think…” “You think?” “I think I like Minchan…” “MWO?!” “Yah! Don’t yell it to the world! Keep it a secret or else, araso?” “Yes, hyung!” “Okay…” “Come on, let’s go… Zhou Mi and Henry are here.” “Okay.” We left her room and the thought of our lips touching replayed in my mind…

 

[Author's Note of June 2, 2011: Hi Hi! :) Well, I started this new story! I hope you check it out! It's just a collection of one shots! The one shots are based off of Music Videos and I put in my own storyline~ I need people to apply, so I hope you lovely readers do that! :D

Here is the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/46126/mv-one-shots-collection-applications-open-beast-bigbang-mblaq-oneshot-shinee

 

Thank you again! You earned that masianlove~]