On The Hunt

That's Life With Super Junior

Minchan's POV:

 

"I'll see you guys, tonight? Okay?" I said while slipping on my converses, ready to leave the boys early this morning. "Yeah, be careful at work, alright?" I chuckled softly, looking at Yesung. "Of course, you know I've been getting there and coming back here safely. Don't worry, I'll be fine. Oh, while you guys were sleeping, I made you guys some breakfast and put something together for lunch. It's in the fridge. Just have Ryeowook or someone who can actually cook whip it up." A smile graced on the mentioned boy's face. "Thank you, Minchan." "No problem, Ryeowook Oppa. Now, take care and don't kill the place while Minji Unnie, Chunhee, and I are gone, arraseo?" They all nodded.

 

"Alrightie, I'll be off now." I kissed Yesung's cheek and pecked Sungmin's lips. "Take care." And with that, I left the dorm and headed straight for the station. Sometimes, I wonder if these boys could survive without three girls living with them. I mean, after every schedule, they get some comfort from us with either a massage, sweet messages, or warm food. Man, what would happen in that dorm without us three girls living in there?

 

After a few minutes being in a taxi, I finally arrived at the station. Paying the fare, I exited the vehicle and headed inside. I was greeted by multiple workers, waving at everyone. They all knew what today was; today we will finally discover who these devilish people are. Well, that is, if Sunggyu Oppa's hacking accomplishes it. If that doesn't work, then I have no clue what will happen.

 

I entered the major technology room, following everyone's words as to where the boys were. They were in the room at the way back and a floor down. This was a way to possibly hack in a better way, to be hidden and such I guess. I don't know, I'm not that techie like Sunggyu Oppa. Once I finally found the room, I walked in to see Infinite and Song Appa staring at the computer while Sunggyu was doing his work. Fast typing skills and his face all up at the computer monitor. Man, he was dedicated.

 

"Hey, did he just start?" I whispered, knowing Sunggyu likes a somewhat quiet atmosphere when he's doing his thing. "Yeah, he just started. As of the moment, he is going through some serious coding and all to find the location of where the person sent the email." I nodded a bit after Sungjong's explanation. "That's good." And after a few tears of sweat, a smile grew on his lips. "There!" He pointed on the monitor, which now had a map flashing. "That's the location."

 

"Okay, guys suit up now while Sunggyu gets the proper address. He'll join you guys in less than five minutes." We nodded before running off, heading to the locker room to get our proper guns and gear on. Putting on our bullet proof vest and checking our walkie talkies and ear sets that are connected to watches (just in case we're in a more quiet section of this hunt), we were ready to go. "Everyone's ready?" I asked, looking back at them. They nodded and I smiled. "Good, now let's catch these guys."

 

We ran out and entered our vans, turning on the sirens and rushed towards the address. Sunggyu was driving one and I was driving the other, making me follow the elder. "They won't see this coming." Sungjong said at the back, sitting next to Sungyeol. "Yeah, they're probably thinking we're all hopeless and are frantic about everything." The tall one added, making Myungsoo, who was next to me, chuckle. "That is a possible reaction for them to have."

 

I rolled my eyes, finding their little comments amusing. Finally, we arrived at the place. It was one of those apartments with a small alley on both sides of the building. It's the kind of apartment set for at least a couple or small family to live in at the city. It looked comfortable and homey, which made me confused. "Wait, this is it? Nothing shady or what?" I questioned while exiting the van. Sunggyu nodded. "This is what I got from my hacking. And from what I checked, this place is under the name of Lee Marie and Lee Mark." He explained, while we all got our guns ready.

 

American names? Well, are we dealing with people who are hiding their identity or what? But the names did sound familiar to me. But then again, in this world, there are a lot of people with the same names. And in Korea, you have multitude of people with the same surname or family name. So I didn't bother to question about it. "Okay, Myungsoo and I will take the front. Woohyun and Sunggyu can take the back, and you four can decide on which side of the house you take. Just in case they try to escape from the windows. Listen to me, okay? I'll be the one yelling and doing the talking."

 

All of them nodded before we walked over. We could see people watching from the windows, fear in their eyes. "I guess we'll have to tell them everything is alright once we leave with the killers." I whispered to Myungsoo, seeing him nod. "Ready?" I asked him, earning another nod. I banged on the door instead of knocking, trying to at least sound intimidating. "POLICE! Open up! We have a few questions for you, Mister and Misses Lee!"

 

No response. I looked over at Myungsoo and he nodded. Standing back, with my gun ready in my hand, I kicked the door down and headed inside with him behind me. As we began our search, hearing the back door being knocked down, we saw nothing. The whole house was empty, no piece of furniture or whatever. "Clear by the living room and entrance!" I called. "Clear by the back and the kitchen!" Sunggyu called. I heard more steps, seeing that it was the other four who entered the house.

 

This was upsetting. "Hey, there's an upstairs." Woohyun pointed out, before he and Sunggyu went up. "What the heck? Why would the thing that Sunggyu looked up lead us here when there is nothing here?" Sungyeol questioned, still on stand by. "I have no clue, but this is getting annoying." Dongwoo pointed out, earning a lot of nods in agreement. "Found something!" Sunggyu yelled, making all of us run up.

 

In one of the bedrooms upstairs, we saw Sunggyu slipping on gloves. As we entered in more, we saw a laptop left. "It has the email up and everything." Woohyun pointed out. I let out a sigh before looking at Dongwoo, Howon, Sungyeol, and Sungjong. "Go to the nearby neighbors and ask about the people who live here." They nodded and rushed out without a word. "I'll be doing my search." Sunggyu said, before sitting on the ground, in front of the device, and checking everything.

 

"They basically cleared everything. And when I try to check the account of the email, there is practically no identification that we can make. I mean, it all looks pretty fake. A male who is the age of 75 sending us these kinds of threats? That's total nonsense!" Sunggyu yelled, shaking his head in frustration after searching for ten minutes. "Well, they did see three people come in and out of this place. Two boys, one girl. They all looked like Minchan's age. And they always kept to themselves." Sungyeol stated as the four came back.

 

"This doesn't make any sense! There would be some kind of trace or whatever to lead who this is!" I yelled before going behind Sunggyu, looking at the laptop. "Go back to the email." He nodded and did so as Myungsoo was at the back, updating Song Appa. I studied this one, since I never really got to for this email. "Give us the song for Infinite's comeback song for next year or all will die. Even you, Kim Minchan." I repeated multiple of times, thinking about the past emails and comparing it from the others.

 

"Wait, this is actually the first time they mention the manager's name and really target the manager like that." I pointed out. "Well, yeah. We noticed that too, but we thought it wasn't a big deal since they could've put your name down since your name was famous through the article about the whole bullying thing." Woohyun told me, making me have a puzzled expression. "Well, that makes sense to not make it a big deal. But, if you think about it. They could easily find the manager's name through research for the other stars they plan to target, right?" They nodded. "So, why do they now target me as well?" They thought about it some more. "Because, you're the younger sister of Yesung! Since Super Junior is the connection." I blinked, then nodded. "Of course, that could be possible. But, there's this strange feeling that they're not truly referring to Super Junior when they bold my name like that."

 

Before I could question this strange feeling about that email, I heard a few beeps on my walkie talkie. I picked it up, and pressed the output button. "This is Minchan." "Minchan, this is Head Officer Song. We have been informed that a strange package was given to the main desk lady at Woolim Entertainment an hour ago. It is for you. There is no name for the sender, all it has is the address of Woolim and your name on it. Please clear the place up as soon as possible and head over to the building. No one has opened it yet." I looked at Sunggyu, who was already packing up the laptop. "Roger that, over and out."

 

Quickly, we left the building and headed for Woolim. "This is getting weirder and weirder." I said, seeing heads nod from the corner of my eye. "I mean, we should have caught them by now if you think about it. That laptop is our major lead. I know they're cleaning their tracks up well, but still." There were sighs of curiosity filling the van as we headed over there. "Hopefully we can catch them soon... I just hoped it was today so I don't have to worry all the time when I'm in bed or with Super Junior."

 

Finally, we arrived at the building by noon. And we were getting hungry. Once we walked in, leaving our gear in the van, we looked for the front desk lady, to only be met by a male. "Where is Mrs. Park?" I asked, knowing that she's the only female at the main desk. "Oh, she went to take her lunch break. She'll be back in half an hour." We all sighed, not knowing what else to do. "Let's just eat at the canteen and come back?" Woohyun suggested, having all of us agree.

 

We walked towards the eating hall of the building, eating a light lunch of sandwiches, some sides, and water. We needed to still be on our toes about everything. After eating, we cleaned up our table and ran back to the front desk, to find Mrs. Park. "Oh! Minchan!" She called out, seeing me from a far. "I have this package for you, it's a strange one." I nodded and watched her pull it out. It wasn't incredibly huge, but it was more like a manila envelope that was stuffed.

 

"Thanks." I said, taking it before walking to the waiting section of the front to open it. Sitting down with Infinite, I carefully opened it and pulled out its contents. Polaroid pictures and a letter was in there. Each picture contained me with Super Junior members, with Infinite, and other boy groups. And there, pictures of me and Sungmin together. Even ones from our date last night! "We know your game, give yourself up before we kill them." My eyes widened after reading the letter out loud. "What the heck is this?!" I yelled, going through everything. The letter was written just the same as the threat emails to all the other managers. "How am I tied into this!?"

 

Myungsoo helped me up, before I could continue yelling. "Minchan, let's go find these guys and put an end to this." I looked up at him, then the rest of Infinite, before nodding. "Alright." Sunggyu ran off to the front desk, talking to Mrs. Park. "This way!" He called us, going to the back of the first floor. We blinked before following him, taking everything with me. After following Sunggyu, we saw him enter a room, finding out it was the security room. "Here, we can see who delivered the package."

 

And after a few conversations with the head of the security, we managed to find the proper tape and rewind to the time of the delivery. Our eyes were on the screen, and soon we saw a male, with a uniform on and holding it. He gave it to Mrs. Park and left, leaving without looking at the camera. It was if he knew he was going to be watched. "Shoot, we can't identify him!" Sunggyu yelled. But then I blinked. "Wait, rewind."

 

Going back to the point where he was leaving, I paused the clip. "That uniform looks so familiar." Staring at it for a moment, and then studying the body figure of the male, things didn't really add up. I then just focused on the uniform. That style, that cap, that color. "Oh my god." I gasped, eyes widening. "That's.. That's the company that does special deliveries for Super Junior. From what I know, that company is small and only does Super Junior's packages... But since it's small, they only need like two different people to deliver, and that guy is not one of them. He doesn't even look familiar from the staff... OH MY GOD!"

 

They all looked at me, understanding what this meant. "If they took pictures of me with Super Junior, they've been watching their normal schedule... Knowing that today is delivery day." Without a second to lose, we ran out and headed to the vans. Putting on our sirens, we sped to Super Junior's dorm. While doing so, the guys who weren't driving got their gear on and Myungsoo took charge of the wheel as I got my gear on. "Oh please tell me they're safe." I mumbled as we finally arrived at the dorm.

 

We ran over to the building, seeing the security guards. "Hey, did you see anyone weird walking in? Like, who normally doesn't come in here?" I asked, staring at them intensely. "No, but guess what? For the first time, we got replacements so we can take our lunch break!" I cocked a brow up, not understanding any of this. "We usually have someone bring us food, but these two said we can go off." My eyes widened. "Oh no, did they have our badge and everything?" They nodded. "Yeah, one was a guy and another was a girl." Myungsoo blinked. "Yah, you do know that Minchan, as of the moment, is the only one who is out on the field like this? And the only girl who can go to other places besides Woolim Entertainment and the station?" They blinked. "We did not know that."

 

"Oh no.." I mumbled before running up, ignoring the scolding Myungsoo gave to the security guards and the elevator. I heard the rest of them follow me, no one slowing down or panting for air. They were all running like there was no tomorrow. Finally, we arrived at Super Junior's dorm. As we approached, stopping right in front of the door, we heard weeping. "Oh heck no." 

 

I walked in, having Infinite follow behind. There was a chill going down my spine with every step I took into the dorm. And once I entered the living room, I saw Minji and Chunhee on the floor, groceries and shopping bags carelessly placed on the floor as if they were dropped, and a note in Minji's hand. "Unnie? Chunhee?" I called out softly, letting Infinite check the dorm out. They looked up at me, with red eyes and a scared look. "MINCHAN!"
 

I slowly came up to them, kneeling down to their eye level. "What happened? Where is everyone?" They looked at each other, Chunhee weeping harder and rested against my shoulder. I was scared to know what was going to happen next. And slowly, Minji gave me the note. I took it and read it.

 

"If you were doing your job right, we would not have done this. You weren't there when we dropped off that lovely package. If you were there and got it within the hour of us dropping it off, we could've made a deal right there and then. We were going to kidnap your beloved Infinite, but they weren't in sight. So now we have all of Super Junior, K.O.ed and ready to be shot. We'll be starting with Yesung and Sungmin if you were curious. This is revenge for all the pains you put us through. We hope you have a miserable life, and we can put the blame all on you when they are dead, Kim Minchan.

 

My eyes were practically bulging out as I read the whole note out loud. I turned my head, to see Infinite, each of them having a surprised expression. The girls were weeping in my arms, not even bothering to ask how I'm a part of this. Even I'm not going to bother with asking how the heck I'm related to this nonsense. From the song lyrics threat to murders and now kidnapping of Super Junior? Because of me? How can I be related to this? This was getting painful, and weird.

 

"Minchan, we have no lead. What are we going to do?" I looked up at Myungsoo, who had worried eyes. I pulled away from the crying girl, getting up and holding onto the note in one hand. "It's simple." I said, looking at the note before looking back at them, with anger and hate gleaming in my eyes. "We find who has the nerve to mess with me and the people I love, and put them in jail."

 

- - -

Dun Dun Dunnn!

Double Update!

I couldn't have this chapter wait, this was getting too good, ya'know?

And dun dun dun!

Super Junior have been kidnapped!

What will Infinite and Minchan do?

Who are these mysterious killers who are trying to take revenge on Minchan?

You'll just have to wait for the next update o:

 

Aside from my lame questioning on this story...

Have you done my polls yet?

All three TWO of them?

I'll link you to them again

Because, you know, you never know what can or maybe will happen?

//wink wink hint hint// ;D

I deleted all as of July 19, 2013

I hope you're really on the edge of your seats for this story!

This story is almost at its closure

But until then

Stick with me, and I thank you for sticking with me ♥

I hope you have a lovely day/night

Love - MaryBerry ♥