Time to Investigate Teen Top! And a Day Off?

That's Life With Super Junior

Myungsoo’s POV:

 

“Well, here we are.” Sunggyu Hyung said while parking in the parking lot. I looked out the window to see a tall, dull looking building. “Wow, this’ll be interesting.” I murmured. “You said it.” Sungyeol replied. “So, do we just wait in the van or do we wait outside for Noona?” Sungjong asked innocently. “I think it’s best to wait outside.” Howon pointed out. After everyone agreeing, we walked out of the van with our duffel bags (it contained our sweats). We headed for the front of the building and faced it.

 

“Aish, I feel really bad for Minchan.” Dongwoo said. We all looked at him. “Waeyo?” Woohyun asked. “I mean, she has to like investigate without our help. And she has to have that weird Min Soo dude wrapped around her finger. She has to pretend to like him! And what’s worse, she has to dress up in a way to get his attention!” Our eyes widened. I remembered what Song Appa told her last night. Ooo, poor Minchan…

 

“Well, I hope it’s not too much.” Sungjong said before pouting. “I wish that Min Soo dude didn’t have any interest in her. I mean, she’s totally into guys that don’t act like that dude!” Sungyeol argued. The sun beams hit my eyes and I squinted. I let out a sigh and covered my eyes.

 

“Well, at least it’s sunny, that should make things positive.” I said, trying to change the topic. “I don’t think that it makes things positive. I have to dress like this thanks to the sun.” I heard a female voice. We all turned around and saw the girl we’ve been waiting for. Instead of the lovely “Hellos” and “Let’s get to work” greetings, we greeted her with wide eyes and gasps. “IS THAT REALLY YOU MINCHAN?!? YOU’RE REALLY DRESSED LIKE THAT?!?!” We yelled.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Minchan’s POV:

 

Why did I deserve this? What did I do wrong? I don’t want to dress up like some club/revealing girl… But Song Appa told me to have Min Soo wrapped around my finger, so that I may get the “juicy” things out of him. I mean, sure it’s good for the job… BUT THE KID IS FREAKIN’ 3 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME!!! DOESN’T THAT MEAN HE’S STILL FREAKIN’ INNOCENT?!?!?!?

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

“Mworago? You want me to what?” I yelled in the conference. “Since you said that one of the boys are smitten by you, I want you to have him how you say, wrapped around your finger? It'll be good since he might tell you all these secrets they have. He might even confess about the whole killings, if they are the killers.” He said. “And how am I supposed to do that when I'm already freaked out with the kid flirting with me?” He smiled. “Dress up like those girls that make guys drool.” My jaw dropped. “WHAT?!?!?”

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

I even had to go to work building and ask him if it was good “enough.” It was SOO awkward because he asked other male workers to judge me. And he searched my car if I had clothes to change into! Man, he really wants the kid under my trap. Thank god I gave Infinite some of my clothes for me to change into later. Or else I would’ve entered the dorms, having a bunch of guys (mostly Sungmin) look at me, have Oppa yelling at me, and being asked if I went to a club or something.

 

And you know what? Bora Unnie, Minji Unnie, and Chunhee helped me with this outfit! Yeah! That’s right! How did I ask them without revealing the whole reason why? I just simply said that there was a clubbing party today at work and I needed an outfit. So they dug through my closest and found the tiniest clothes there was for me. They did my make-up, hair, and chose which accessories go best with what.

 

I parked the car in the parking lot, next to Sunggyu’s van, and banged my head on the steering wheel. “This is when I meet my grave.” I said. I opened the door and stepped out of the car, losing my balance a bit thanks to my freakin’ red 4-inch high heeled peeped toe pumps. I rolled my eyes. “When the freak did I buy this?” I yelled. I grabbed my tote from the passenger seat and closed the door. I fixed my bangs and let out a frustrated sigh. “I’m going to hate this day.”

 

I walked towards the front of the building and saw Infinite standing there, facing it. I tried to walk quietly behind them. I was only a foot away from them and they were talking about me and how they disliked how I was supposed to dress today. Awww, they care about me.

 

“Well, at least it’s sunny, that should make things positive.” I heard Myungsoo say. I think it’s time to reveal myself. I let out a small sigh. “I don’t think that it makes things positive. I have to dress like this thanks to the sun.” I said depressingly. I could see their heads turn towards me. Their eyes were bugging out and they gasped. “IS THAT REALLY YOU MINCHAN?!? YOU’RE REALLY DRESSED LIKE THAT?!?!” They yelled.

 

Wait, I didn’t get to explain what I was wearing, right? Well, firstly you already know what my shoes are. My top was an off-shoulder some what sweater-like material top. It was cropped up to probably an inch above my belly button. The top was red and on the middle of it was white lettering that read “Boy.” I head a somewhat a white tank top under the top to cover my stomach. My left shoulder was being revealed the most, but you could also pull it so that both shoulders are revealed (Yeah, like I’m going to do that).

 

My bottoms? Freakin’ short, denim shorts that revealed a LOT of my thighs and legs. They’re not booty shorts since they’re longer, but it’s still pretty short. My hair was silky straight and down. I had my golden hoop earrings on and a long key necklace daggling around my neck. My pink lip gloss made my lips look full and shiny. Over all, I look like them club girls.

 

“Yup, I’m your manager… Who has to freakin’ seduce a boy freakin’ younger than me.” I murmured. I looked up at them and they were staring at me. “What? Is it okay? Do you think that kid is gonna be all interested in me?” All of the nodded in unison. Sungjong was the first one to smile. “You look really pretty though, Noona.” I smiled. “Thanks, I’m kind of glad that it’s not that revealing on the top… I just hate how these shorts were the only shorts I had in my closest.”

 

Sunggyu Oppa rolled his eyes. “Such a diva.” I pouted. “Hey! It’s good to be a diva.” I complained. “Yeah, Hyung! Leave her alone! Clothes are always great to play with!” Sungjong sang. I rolled my eyes and linked arms with him. “Come on, let’s go in and get this over with.” They all nodded and we headed into the building. After receiving directions to Teen Top’s practice room, we headed for the elevator.

 

“I wonder how that Min Soo kid is gonna act when he sees you.” Howon said. I was tying my hair up into a high pony-tail, having the ends of my hair touch my back (around the shoulder blade length). “Well, if he touches you, I swear I’m going to knock him out.” Woohyun and Dongwoo said in unison, while cracking their knuckles. “Count me in.” Sunggyu Oppa and Myungsoo said. “Aw, you guys are sweet. But don’t worry, I won’t let that happen. I got a secret weapon in my bag if it gets out of hand. Also, it’s just for our mission. I don’t really want to dress up like this in the first place.”

 

The elevator’s doors opened and we headed for their practice room. -I’m so cra-cra-crazy~ Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap mad man~- I heard from their practice room. “Ready?” They nodded. I knocked on their door. “Come in!” I heard the boys yell. I forced Infinite to enter first. They did as they told and left the door open. I was leaning against the wall taking in a few breaths.

 

After Infinite introduced themselves, Teen Top clapped and started to introduce themselves. “I’m C.A.P, the leader of Teen Top.” I heard the little kid who was hitting on me say. “I’m L.Joe.” “Chunji is me.” “I’m Niel.” “I’m Ricky.” “And I’m Changjo, nice to meet you guys.” Then I heard a few foot steps. “Not to sound rude, but where is your manager?” I heard Min Soo say. Aish, this kid. I had to start acting. I pulled out my phone and pretended to text someone.

 

“Oh, she’ll be here… She said she had to go to the washroom.” Myungsoo said. That’s when I started walking in. “I’m here.” I said, still absorbed with looking at my phone. “And this is our wonderful manager.” I looked up and flashed them a smile. The boys were truly shocked, especially Min Soo. His jaw was hanging low and his eyes kept moving up and down, looking at me. “Oh, mianhe that I dressed like this. I heard today was going to be really hot.” They nodded and shook their heads.

 

“Well, I'll be watching you guys over there?” I said, pointing towards the couch areas. They nodded and I sat down, crossing my legs and continuing to play with my phone for a bit. While they were figuring out some choreography, I noticed Min Soo looking at me. Jack.Pot. I can totally get some information out of this kid.

 

“Kids I'm here.” I heard their manager sang. He looked at me and I waved at him. “Annyeonghaseyo.” I said, before standing up and bowing. “Well, aren't you prepared for the hot, summer day. I smiled and nodded. “Neh, I plan on going out with my friends later.” He nodded. “Did you just arrive?” I shook my head. “We've been here for an hour and they've been working hard to come up with things of their own.”

 

He nodded. “Hey, do you want to talk at my office?” I thought for a moment. This could be a good thing for the mission. I smiled and nodded. “Sure! That would be nice. I mean, I kind of need some pointers with managing and stuff...” I said before pouting. I heard him chuckle and he nodded. “Come on, let's go.” I smiled and followed him to his office.

 

When we entered, he let me enter first and I gladly took the seat facing his desk. He sat in his office chair and leaned forward. “So, what did you want to ask me about?” I shrugged. “Well, what exactly are you supposed to do when you're a manager. I was called in a bit recently. Like, they told me that their previous manager quit, so I had to fill in.” He nodded. “Well, basically take care of them, help them, and do some paperwork regarding their schedules.” I nodded. “Sounds simple.” He shook his head. “Not really.”

 

We continued to talk about work when his phone rang. “Oh, excuse me.” He checked his phone and I knew it was a text message. He looked up and smiled. “Do you want something to drink? The staff sent me a message that the coffee is great.” I smiled and nodded. “Sure, I'll just wait for you to comeback.” He nodded and got up. “I'll be back soon.” I waved at him and waited for him to shut his door.

 

“Shesh, thank god he's gone. He kept on rambling on.” I got up and sat in his office chair. “Time to investigate.” I sang happily. I opened the drawers and quickly searched if there was anything suspicious and such. After searching through almost all of the drawers, I practically gave up. “There is no gun or plans for a death, anything!”

 

Then something caught my eye. I picked up the piece of paper in the last drawer I checked. “Omo, they were threatened too?” I bit my lip. “So they're innocent.” I pulled out my phone and took a picture of it. “Great, I think this semi-mission for the day is complete. This company and group are innocent.” I put everything back in its place and went back to my seat from earlier.

 

“Here's the coffee.” I turned around and saw him with two cups in his hands. I smiled and bowed. “Thank you.” He handed it to me and I took a sip. “So, is there anything else you would like to talk about?” I shook my head. “Nothing really.” He nodded. “Oh, I wanted to ask you. Do you know about the crush Min Soo has on you?” I let out a sigh. “Yes, I do. He actually flirted with me on the very first day for both of our groups to debut.”

 

“Ah, I see.” He said before taking a sip of his coffee. “Well, do you feel the same way? Because the boy really wants to be with you.” I gave him a confused look. “Well, I'm sorry, but he's a bit too young for me. I mean, I sort of prefer men older than me. Plus, we don't want anyone getting into scandals now do we?” I asked him. He nodded, but then smiled at me. Uh-oh, I kind of don't like where this is going.

 

“I heard you were born in 1989?” I nodded awkwardly. “How about we go see our groups?” I asked while standing up and heading for the door, throwing my coffee in the nearest trashcan. I felt his hand grab me and jerked me towards the wall. My head banged on the wall. “Aish...” Then I looked up to see the manager dude holding one of my arms and trapping me with his body.

 

“Now, now. Don't leave.” Oh My God... “Look, I'm only five years older than you. So, I think we could work out.” My eyes widened. HE'S FREAKIN' OLD!!! MY LIMIT IS ONLY THREE YEARS OLDER THAN ME!! IT'S LIKE DATING MY BROTHER'S AGE OR SOMETHING!!! WHAT THE FREAK!?!!?!?

 

“Look sir, I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in you or dating in general.” He looked at me. “But, I'm quite good looking.” Pssh, now this dude is conceded. “Sir, please let me go. Let's pretend that none of this happened and leave.” He shook his head. “I don't think so.” “Sir, please. I don't want to do something to you.”

 

I noticed that he was beginning to lean in. “You do something? I would love to see you try.” He was somewhat stating some true facts. His body is way to close to me, so I can kick in his “area.” My free hand dug through my tote.

 

“Don't say I didn't warn you.” I pulled out my secret weapon and with a blink of an eye, he was on the ground. Like a pro, I blew the end of the weapon and smirked. “I told you I didn't want to do anything to you. Thank god I asked for a taser for my birthday.”

 

I went to his desk and wrote something on a sticky note. I stuck it on his face. “Mianhe, but I'm leaving with the group.” I said before leaving the office. I walked to the dance studio to see all of them high-five-ing each other. “Are you guys done?” They nodded. “We got the whole together part of the dance battle done.” Myungsoo said. “Good, now let's go.” I said coldly. They nodded and grabbed their stuff.

 

“Whoa, why are you guys leaving so soon?” Min Soo said. I rolled my eyes. There isn't a point to have him wrapped around my finger if they're innocent. “Because you guys are done. I mean, you guys don't really have to show each other your individual parts, right? So we can leave.” I said. He looked at me and smiled. “But don't you wanna stay?” I shook my head. “Aniyo, we have other things to attend to.” I said. I walked out of the dance studio and headed for the elevator.

 

The others followed me and we headed inside. When I turned around, I saw Min Soo do the whole call me signal. I rolled my eyes and pressed the down button, making the doors close quickly. “Esh, today was so ehh.” I said. “What happened with the manager?” Sunggyu Oppa asked. “Well, one thing is that they are innocent. They've been threatened already, so there isn't a point to coming back here. And... Their manager tried to get me to be his woman.” Everyone gasped. “MWORAGO?!” I nodded. “But don't worry, I tasered him.” I sang while pulling out my favorite weapon to show them.

 

“Wah, didn't know you had that.” I nodded. “I had it since I entered college, thanks to my Appa.” I slid it back in my tote and we left the building. “Now what?” Sungyeol asked. “We have to meet up with Song Appa. He wants us to visit him when we're done.” They nodded and we headed for our separate cars, heading over to the work building.

 

When we got there, as usual, we went for the conference room. Surprisingly, Song Appa wasn't there. “Maybe his office?” We all walked over to his office, finding that he was on the phone while laughing. I knocked on his door and he looked at us. “Oh, here are the lucky guests! I'll tell them that it's okay, okay? Okay then, bye.” He said before hanging up.

 

“Oh, if you still needed to talk, you could have just sent us away.” I told him. He shook his head. “Aniyo, it's fine. So, did you find anything about that Teen Top group?” I nodded. “They're innocent. They received a threat letter too and here's the picture of the letter.” I said, handing over my phone that had the picture showing on the screen. He nodded. He gave me my phone back and smiled.

 

“Well, I think you guys need a day off, right? From your schedules and from this mission? And it's still early in the day, an hour before lunch usually starts.” We looked at each other. “What do you mean by that, sir?” Howon asked. Song Appa smiled while handing me a piece of paper filled with directions. “Well, I have a close friend who owns a huge beach house and practically runs a beach all of his own.” Our eyes widened.

 

“Are you saying?” He nodded. “As a treat, you guys get to stay at the beach for a full day and night, but tomorrow is when you leave.” We all smiled and cheered. “Chinjah? We're really going to a beach and staying there?” I asked.

 

He nodded. “It's not that far. He lives at Incheon. And, he closed the beach for you guys, and maybe for Super Junior and your girl friends also?” He asked me. I smiled and nodded. “You're the best, Song Appa.” He shook his head. “You guys deserve it. Now go make some phone calls and pack up your things, you guys are leaving for the beach!”

 

We nodded and ran out of the building. “Eeeks! Can't wait!!” I cheered while heading over to my car. “Wait, wouldn't it be fun if we meet them there?” I asked them. “Who?” Woohyun asked. “My friends and Super Junior! They should meet us there.” They nodded. “That means I have to find different clothes... Meaning...” I looked at Myungsoo and linked my arm with his. “Let's go shopping for some of my clothes!” He smiled and nodded. “Sure, you already have an outfit in our car.”

 

He went in the van and brought out my zipped up bag with my extra clothes. After putting my extra clothes in the back of the car, I looked at the guys. “Is it alright? You guys can pack some clothes for Myungsoo, right?” They nodded. “Okay, let's go~!” Myungsoo sat in the passenger seat and we all headed our different ways. We finally found the closest mall and walked in together.

 

Finding a huge clothes store, we began my shopping day. I bought two denim short shorts, a black two-piece swim suit, a cute button up ¾ sleeved length pink top that you can tie the bottom part and reveal your stomach, a white cover up for your chest area (for the pink top), a white, long tank top that covers my bottom with a cute black hearts, and a simple floral summer dress.

 

What? It’s summer! Plus, it’s okay to dress like that on a beach having fun with friends Not when you’re with little kids (even if it’s for the mission or job you’re in). If you’re talking about how much I’m buying just for a day and night, I can alternate and have a choice!!!

 

“That’s everything.” I sang while putting the clothes in my car. “Man, that was quick.” I rolled my eyes. “I shop at that place a lot, I know my sizing already.” He nodded. “Come on, let’s go buy some food for us to cook at the beach.” We walked to the closest super market and got some meat and seafood to grill. I also bought some fresh produce and snacks that we can eat.

 

When we were done, we found Infinite’s van next to my car. “Whoa, how’d you guys find my car?” I asked while putting the food in my car. “Well, this is the closest mall to the work building. Come on, let’s go. You do have the directions and stuff.” I nodded with a smile. Myungsoo and I entered the car and we drove to Incheon. We arrived at the private area and saw a man waiting at the opened gates.

 

I rolled down my window and smiled. “Uhm, Mr. Song said we were invited here to stay?” The man smiled. “Ah, you must be Minchan! Please take care of the place. I’m not really going to stay here and all.” I nodded. “More people will be coming.” He nodded. “Yes, I know. Mr. Song said that there will be at least 20 people here. Please don’t break anything or such. And please help yourselves with the materials provided in my beach house.” I smiled. “Kahsamida.” He waved and walked to his car.

 

We entered and parked in front of the beach house. “Wah, this is going to be great.” I sang while grabbing the food and a bag filled with the clothes I was going to change into. “You said it.” Sungjong sang. We entered the beach house and everything was white and clean. “Wah, this is Daebak!” Dongwoo said. After putting the food away, we explored the house. “Look, there are more that 5 bedrooms! This was meant for a huge group of people to stay at.” There was a total of ten rooms.

 

“Well, the girls and I will be staying in here. And you guys need to share a room since there is going to be a total of fifteen other guys staying here. I suggest two rooms are occupied by you guys. Now, I’m going to change, so don’t enter.” I said while walking into on of the rooms. I quickly changed into a different pair of shorts and the pink top with the white cover up, covering my swimsuit.

 

I smiled and pulled out my phone. I called Bora, informing her that all of them have to pack up some summer clothes and head over to the address for a little surprise. After the call, I walked out of the room seeing the boys in their swim wear and white T-shirts. Sunggyu Oppa was holding a beach volley ball. “Let’s go play.” We all smiled and headed for the beach.

 

[Author Note of July 27, 2011: Hello~!

 

Ooooo, what's going to happen at the beach? One day and One night all together? Won't that be fun to read next~ :3

 

Sooo, like I said, I have nothing against Teen Top. Or their manager! I don't even know who the person is! So, no bashing! :)

 

And her clothes that I Minchan wore, they're the clothes that Hyuna wore in her MV "Bubble Pop!" Now, when I described the way Minchan with her clothes, I don't mean it in a way of bashing Hyuna. I really like the style, but it is true that the clothes do reveal a lot of skin. NOT TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT HYUNA! Okay?

 

I'm sorry that I'm just telling you guys these things. I just want my point taken before any comments and such... I'm just a worry freak... -.-"

 

So, I've just seen all of Super Junior's teaser pictures (just reviewed them all), not to sound super bias-y, but I think Yesung's and Sungmin's look thee best (Since both made them look just simple and such)... I would say Heechul's picture is the third best, I can understand why they saved him for last~ Eunhyuk's picture is cool, but it looks super futuristic. Donghae looks good. Leeteuk's...his hair...made me go o.O... Shindong's looked awesome! He does look a bit skinner than before. Kyuhyun's made him look mature. Ryeowook's was cool with the feathers. Siwon's....I kind of wish they didn't show his upper body... So... Yeah.... Lol~! >.<

 

Anyways, Thank You For Reading~! Take Care Always~!]