Saving The Day

That's Life With Super Junior

Warning, there will be violence due to the storyline. It won't be too descriptive and just be simple. Fair warning though.

 

Minchan's POV:

 

"Freeze!" I heard the familiar voice yell. The voice made me open my eyes, relieved that it was one I was hoping for. "Took them long enough." All attention went on him, and I could feel the shot gun moving away from the side of my head. I looked over to see Sunggyu, Sungyeol, and Howon out; Sunggyu with his gun as the others were right behind him. I could see that they weren't reaching for their guns, but for their knives. I sighed in relief, glad that they really did plan this well. Slightly confused? Here, I'll rewind back to the part where I finished telling my story.

 

"Minchan? This is Sunggyu. I know you said that not to talk through ear pieces, but I think this is vital since we just heard everything and can hear your soft cries. But I think this is a good time to tell you everything as well as you need to act soon." I blinked softly, making it look like I was still shaken in front of everyone. Sure, my heart was still beating heavily. But, after stating half of my memories, I slowly felt better, finally letting out my feelings. And plus, I was still on the job. Mission before feelings.

 

"Sungyeol, Howon and I are here. Woohyun and Dongwoo are at the bottom to make sure everything down there is alright. Backup has informed us that the vehicles were found and that all the bodyguards are out of the building. It's just those three, us four, the rest of Super Junior and you. Try to distract them a bit more before you make your attack, Minchan. Heck, do some acting and pretend! Maybe make them aim for you instead of Super Junior first! We know you, you can handle this situation well."

 

I sniffled a bit, hoping they could hear my weird way of saying okay. Myungsoo got the hint and looked towards the entrance, giving them a hand signal that I understood. "Okay, you do got it. We have knives ready to free them all as quick as possible and we have four bullet proof vests with us just in case. Everything is on the go. When we here you say our code word, we will make our pursuit." I slowly looked over at Myungsoo, seeing him give a light nod while the four Super Junior boys were stating out their feelings about my choice of being shot. I'm sorry guys, but this is for your safety.

 

While continuing to act, following the siblings' orders, in the corner of my eye, I saw Myungsoo move forward, to be right in front of Super Junior. His gun was ready, and he was in a ready position. He put a finger over his lip, looking at Super Junior to tell them to be quiet. And then it all happened, with my three boys running in to help me out.

 

"What the?" Minhyuk yelled, aiming his gun at one of my boys. Myungsoo was now in front of Super Junior, holding is gun up and aiming at Minhyuk. "Don't you dare shoot, Minhyuk." He stated with a glare.

 

Before another blink, a shot was fired, from Minhyuk. Knowing him from the past, he was bad at aiming. And that trait of his followed him through his life, since he wasn't even close at hitting either Myungsoo or Super Junior. "You did not just try to shoot him!" I yelled in anger, before throwing Minah over towards him, knocking the two down onto the floor. I glared at them, hoping they could feel my anger.

 

"Minchan?" I looked over at my crew, seeing Howon slowly come over. "Howon can help fight, the rest of you, help Super Junior leave." I commanded, watching the two siblings get up. "Which one are you taking?" I chuckled softly. "Leave the ugly one to me, Howon. She deserves a taste of her own medicine."

 

I could hear her scoff, quickly getting up. "You did not just call me ugly!" I laughed more. "But I did. I mean, you did get your face done so I couldn't recognize you. Natural beauty is perfection, you're just plastic." That totally ticked her off since she ran towards me. My main objective right now was to get my gun back and get hers away from her.

 

I quickly ducked, tripping her. She fell, but the guns didn't fly out. I didn't care about Minhyuk and Howon since I knew who would win that fight. "You know, you got good over the years, Minah." I said, watching her get up. I really wanted this fight to really last, it was kind of fun watching her try to fight me. "But remember, your pretty little head didn't take any defense or offense classes until you probably moved here. I've done it ever since I moved to the states. Don't bother trying your hardest."

 

"How are you sure that you'll win?" I rolled my eyes. "Because, while you're just fighting with your gut feeling, I'm fighting with experience and some actual sense. And plus, I'm an agent. I do this kind of thing almost every day." Then she came over and threw a punch, and quickly I dodged her fist.

 

"I don't understand you though, is jealousy really the reason why you want to kill me?" Minah paused a bit, before nodding. "Yes!" Then soon she began to throw more punches, and quickly I defended myself. "I hated you so much when we were younger. You stole my brother's attention, the students' hearts, and the man whom I wanted to be with for a long time. You were always a step ahead and ended up being better than me! You ! Because I was the lead before you even came."

 

I then ducked her last punch and going to the ground, soon sticking a leg out. I spun quickly to make her fall on the floor. I got up and smirked. "You are still the lead, Minah. In your own life. Don't you dare let jealousy mess you up like that." I then flipped her over to have her lay on her stomach. And then I kicked her, hoping it was hard enough for her to be in pain and stay down. 

 

I looked up to see Howon still fighting Minhyuk. Then my head turned, seeing the boys having difficulties with freeing Sungmin and them. "Dang this is some strong rope!" Sungyeol groaned, cutting the with the others. No one was free, and so I ran up to Howon. "Go help them, I'll handle him." 

 

"Oh, little wimpy Minchan going to stop me?" Minhyuk questioned in a mocking tone. "Oh, he did it now." Howon mumbled before quickly moving towards the group of boys. "You did not just do that with me." I yelled, shooting him a strong glare. "Oh, but I did. Do you really think you can defeat me?" I nodded. "But of course."

 

I then ran over towards him, and he lunged towards me. Ducking him, I quickly was behind him and then kicked his back. He fell to the ground and I smirked. "See? Who are you calling wimpy? You're not fast enough, you air head." I watched him push himself up, turning towards me. He then began to throw punches, and I was swift enough to avoid each and every one of them. However, doing this, I ended up walking back to a blockade. I was near the edge, and that wasn't good.

 

"Hahaha, you're trapped now." Minhyuk chuckled, getting ready to throw another punch. "Not really!" I then kneed him at his crotch area, making him gasp in pain and fall to the floor. I chuckled softly, knowing he was going to stay down for a while. "Yah, cuffs!" I yelled, looking over at my boys, seeing Henry and ZhouMi free and standing with bullet proof vests on. "We ran out, and we never got more from those below since they assumed we would have everyone."

 

I paused, hearing what Sunggyu said. "THE HECK!? HOW CAN THEY DO THAT?! Oooo, so going to make Officer Song scold them to death!" I then heard a click, making me blink. I looked over to see Minah standing as she held a gun, pointing it towards me. "How can you make him scold them when you'll be dead?" My eyes slightly widened, knowing she was ready to shoot.

 

"No!" I heard someone yell, soon seeing Minah, again, get knocked down to the ground. I then saw Minki behind her, who punched her back. I assume it was hard, since she went down so fast. He then kicked the two guns she had with her away. It looked as if he was too scared to even touch such a weapon.

 

Quickly, he ran towards to me.   I honestly forgot that he was still here. I guess my anger got the best of me. "Minchan... I'm..." I shook my head, smiling small. Though I was really upset about him spilling every detail about me, I couldn't help but forgive him easily. He was just too innocent. "It's fine... I'm sure nothing will happen to you."

 

He smiled small before hugging him. "Here, use these." He said, giving me the cuffs that were around his wrists. "It's only one, I'm sorry." I shook my head. "This is perfect." Then, I took off my bullet proof vest and put it on him. "I see that the boys only brought enough for the four who were tied up. You need one too for protection." His eyes widened. "But.. You need it.." I rolled my eyes. "I can take care of myself."

 

I then went down and cuffed the frail Minhyuk, still groaning about the pain I gave him. "Come on, go with Infinite. It looks as if they are going to leave soon. I'm staying until more back up comes." He nodded before walking towards the exit, waiting for the guys to go. "Aren't you forgetting about beautiful me?"

 

I then blinked and looked over to see Minah get up. "Oh goodness." I mumbled before running towards her. There, another brawl started, and surprisingly it felt as if she got stronger this time after I knocked her out a lot. "I won't give up." She grunted right after I punched her square in the face, having enough of her talk. "Goodness, really." I mumbled.

 

As she threw another punch, I could hear a voice at the side. Kicking her, I looked over to see Sungmin fighting with Myungsoo. All of them were free and ready to leave, having their bullet proof vests on. "No! I'm not leaving until Minchan comes down with us!" He fought back, pushing Myungsoo out of the way lightly. "Hyung, please listen to us. This is what she ordered, for you guys to leave before her. Listen to us." "I don't care what she said! She's my girlfriend! I want her to be safe!" 

 

I looked at Minah, and soon punched her hard in the stomach to make her fall. Running towards Sungmin, I could see him smile. "Sungminnie Oppa, please just listen to Myungsoo. This is for your own good." I told him, hugging him and kissing his cheek. "But.." I pulled away. "No, I want you to leave before me."

 

He shook his head, being a stubborn little baby. "What if something happens to you? I don't want anything bad to happen to you!" I let out a frustrated sigh. "Oppa, nothing will happen to me! And even if something did, I still want you to leave as soon as possible! And that's right now! No matter what happens, I'll come back to you. If I'm hurt or if I'm one hundred percent damage free, I'll come back to you!" He let out a soft sigh, looking down at the ground. I huffed a bit before tilting his head up and pecking his lips.

 

"Don't worry, okay? Please go. And always remember I love you." And before anything could happen, another click was heard. And before I knew it, bam! Everything went black and the world stopped spinning. "MINCHAN!?!"

 

- - -

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

Oh goodness me, what happened?

Stay tuned for the final chapter of That's Life With Super Junior

 

P.S. No need to worry about the graphic shop thing ^^
Thank you though

-Love, MaryBerry ♥